Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon chuckled, "I know and she always says you are her favorite male adult film star she works with."

Lex turned her to face Sheldon and ran his hands up from her hips to her large swaying tits. He fondled them and released one and drifted down to her sopping pussy. He found her thighs coated in her creamy juices. Another gush of cream coated his fingers as he shoved two of them into her tight hole. She trembled and pushed back against his stiff, black cock.

Penny was staring at Sheldon as her lead male star played with her pussy. She knew Leonard would never allow this and knew she had found the perfect mate. She wondered it it really was the best. In some ways she wanted him to be jealous, it would show her he really felt something for her. She knew Leonard always felt that way. She chased those thoughts away as Lex spun her around and took her in his arms.

Lex planted a hot, wet sloppy kiss on her lips as his rock hard cock pressed into her belly. She reached down and stroked it, as she tried to guide it into her aching hole.

She knew it wasn't time yet and sinking to her knees, she once again began sucking on him. She had him completely coated in her saliva and releasing him with a pop, she gazed up at him, "I need you in me now, Lex!"

He chuckled as he shivered at the thought. He joined her on the carpeted floor and grabbing her arms, he guided her over his prone body, "We can start this way. I know you love riding me and it gives Sheldon an excellent view of what we are doing."

She nodded, but spun around. She wanted to be facing Sheldon as she rode Lex's huge black shaft. She gripped his saliva stained cock and slid it up and down her fleshy lips and finding her tight hole, she slowly lowered her body. She felt the large black head pop in past the elastic ring of her hole. She took a couple deep breaths, feeling full all of a sudden. She rotated her hips and she could see Sheldon watching as her tight pussy began to gobble up his huge black python. Before long, her thighs were pressed against his and she had his cock completely seeded in her tight cunt.

They began to fuck and she rode him through one orgasm and she blew a kiss to Sheldon as she was quickly racing towards yet another one. She looked down and saw Lex's black shaft completely coated in her white milky cunt cream. She slowed and leaned back, "How about trying me from behind?"

He groaned, "Mmm, one of my favorite, especially with you. I get to play with that gorgeous ass of yours and pull on your hair."

She giggled and slowly rolled off of him and turned sideways so Sheldon could continue watching.

Lex entered her easily and before long was pumping in and out of her at a breakneck pace. He reached up and gathered her hair in one hand and pulling hard, he drew her back to him. They locked mouths once again. He grabbed hold of one leg, the one closer to Sheldon and raised it. This gave Sheldon a perfect view of him slicing in and out of her glistening pussy. He slowly slid his hand up her leg and finding her tight ass, he shoved a finger into her puckered hole.

Penny exploded again and nearly collapsed as she started cumming yet again. She knew it was without a doubt the best birthday present she ever had and it wasn't over yet.

Lex picked up the pace, plowing in and out of Penny. Their bodies were covered in sweat and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the entire living room. He called out, I'm gonna cum Penny, where do you want it?"

She dropped to the carpeted floor and spun around, "I want it all over my face. I wanna taste your hot cum on my tongue and swallow that salty seed of yours."

Lex climbed to his feet and turned her a little more so Sheldon could see. He stroked his cum coated cock and called out, "I'm cumming!" The first jet of cum shot into her open mouth. Then it was on her face. She had to close her eyes to avoid being blinded. It seemed to go on forever, rope after rope of thick, warm cum splattered her face and dripped down to her heaving tits.

Finally the flood ended and she opened her eyes. She looked from Lex and then to Sheldon. Sheldon called out, "You never looked more beautiful than you do right now, Penny. I think you'd look even better with yet another load of cum all over your pretty little face."

She crawled over to Sheldon on her hands and knees and watched as he dropped his pants.

Lex looked on in awe at the size of Sheldon's cock, "Wow man, if you ever get tired of your job, I'm sure you could melt the screen with that monster."

She stroked him and sucked him, taking him nearly totally into her mouth and throat, but he was too fat gone after watching all of that action.

Sheldon pushed at her cum coated forehead and he unloaded on her. His first blast was so strong, it stung her cheek. Blast after blast hit her and before long she was coated in his hot creamy cum. Lex picked up Sheldon's phone from the coffee table and took several shots of her face and showed it to Penny, "Looks like you are covered in birthday frosting."

She smacked her lips, "Mmm, even more tasty with a lot less calories." she giggled and scooped up as much as she could and licked her fingers clean. She did that over and over again and looked at Sheldon, "I wanna give you a big kiss, but I'll wait till after I shower."

Sheldon stood up and looked to Lex, "Like I said before I don't bat for the opposing team, but would you like to join the two of us in the shower?"

Lex nodded, "Lead the way, I always love washing my leading ladies after I fuck them."

Sheldon chuckled, "Same here."

The two of them had their way with her and she loved every second of her birthday. As they tucked her into bed, they both kissed her. Sheldon led Lex back to the living room where he dressed and left.

Sheldon joined Penny in bed and as she snuggled up against him, he kissed her again, "We'll go out tomorrow for a hearty dinner for your birthday." He wasn't sure she heard him because he could hear her steady breathing before long.

Back in Hawaii, Anu, Rajesh and Alex were getting ready to consummate their marriage. Raj was flat on his back in only a pair of black, silk boxers. It was a present from Alex for their wedding night. He already created a large tent in them just thinking about putting his seed in both of them, and making a baby or two.

Both Anu and Alex were in the large bathroom getting ready for tonight's activities.

Anu was in a silky white lace slip. It held her large dark tits and her stiff nipples were poking against the thin material.

Alex stood behind her, gently brushing out her long black hair. She inhaled Anu's perfume and it inflamed her senses. She was going to be a bystander until after Raj and Anu consummated their wedding vows. She was dressed in a two piece blood red camisole and matching tiny boy shorts. They both had fuck me four inch spiked high heels, both matched their outfit.

Anu turned to Alex and swept her long auburn hair off her shoulder and down her back. Her tiny dark brown hands cupped Alex's pert tits and using her thumbs, she brought both nipples to attention, "Mmm, I can't wait to feast on this luscious body of yours Alex. I've waited over a month and I'm not sure if I can wait too much longer."

Alex leaned in and their matching red lip-glossed lips met. She pulled away, "I feel the same Anu, but you have a husband out there waiting to fill that fertile womb of your with his hot seed."

Anu shivered and smacked Alex hard on the ass, "I believe you are in the same boat and we are both going to fill your womb with our semen and hopefully we will both become pregnant."

Alex giggled, "Well, if at first we don't succeed, we WILL try again and again and again!"

Anu giggled, "Oh you got that right. Come on and let's get this party started."

They both exited the bathroom together and they struck a pose and Raj sat up and just stared, "Wow, I think I'm gonna have my hands full tonight."

They slowly approached the bed and Anu chuckled, "Oh Raj, not just tonight. Every night of this honeymoon and every day after that once we return home. We are going to drain you dry until our bellies swell and can't take any more and our water breaks."

He let out a groan, "Wow, what a way to break the mood Anu, but I love every word you spoke, now get that pretty little ass up here and let me feast on my bride's luscious body."

She placed one knee on the mattress and turned to Alex, "Would you please do the honor Alex of removing my slip?"

Alex ran her hands up Anu's dark arms and catching the two tiny straps on her shoulders, she drew them off her shoulders. She tugged slowly and the material slipped from her heaving tits. Those large black nipples and aeroules popped free and stood tall and stiff. Alex slipped the material from her belly and off her hips and suddenly her stiff cock appeared as did her dark, glistening cuntlips.

Alex removed her heels and discarded the slip and watched as Anu climbed naked into the bed. Alex moved around to the other side of the bed and took a seat at the head and just watched in awe as the two of them came together.

Raj was upon Anu like white on rice and before she found Raj, he had her flat on her back and he covered her tiny, lush body with his. He planted a demanding kiss on her lips and she willingly parted her lips to fence with his.

Anu raised her arms and ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him as hard as he was kissing her. She felt her cock pushed against her belly as Raj's thick shaft slid up and down against her moist cuntlips.

Raj moved to her neck and he felt her shiver. He attacked the flesh beneath her ear. He moved to her shoulder and slid lower and closed his lips around one dark morsel. He drew it as deep between his lips and began flicking his tongue up and down, side to side. He had her squirming as she groaned out in need of his cock, "Oh Raj, stop teasing me. I need your cock in me, make me yours and let's make a baby."

He grunted as he ignored her and moved to her other stiff tit. He licked at it and looked to Alex, "How about getting over here and kiss our bride. I need help with these gorgeous tits of hers."

Alex knelt up and removed her camisole and slid over and planted a hot kiss on Anu's lips.

Raj looked up and let out a groan, he loved watching them kiss and he wanted to taste her pussy before it was covered in his sperm. He bypassed her stiff cock and peppered her squirming thighs with wet kisses. He reached up and grabbed Alex's hand and guided it to Anu's cock, "How about the two of us get her so hot, she can't help but explode. I wanna get her so wet so when I pump my semen into her it can't help but impregnate her."

Alex reluctantly released Anu's saliva covered tits and followed Raj's path, but she didn't skip past her cock. She still had her hand around it and stroking it hard, she closed her lips around the head, licking at the pre-cum that oozed out of it.

Raj was licking at her pussy and it took both of them to hold Anu still, she was bucking that hard. He shoved a finger into her tight hole and attacked her clit. She released a gush of cream, coating his tongue. He looked into Alex's dark eyes, "Don't suck so hard that it goes off. We need her to fill your womb with her spunk."

Alex released Anu's cock and pushing back against her belly, she looked to Raj, "Get that cock of yours in her now. I want to watch you breed this gorgeous woman."

He groaned out and grabbing her by the knees, he planted her tiny legs on his shoulders. Gripping his cock, he shoved forward, sinking deep into her pussy, he went balls deep with one thrust.

Any bucked against him and looked to Alex, "Okay, he consummated our marriage, spin around and sink that pretty little pussy of yours down over my cock. You sucked me so well, I'm on the edge and after waiting over a month, I don't want to waste a single drop of my sperm."

Alex was upon her before she finished speaking. She was face to face against Raj and the two of them kissed as they were both fucking Anu. Alex bounced up and down, taking Anu's cock as deep as she could into her tiny pussy. At the same time, Raj pumped his cock in and out of Anu's tight, wet pussy.

The three of them had restrained themselves for so long, the coupling ended way sooner than any of them thought it would.

Anu's pussy gushed cunt cream. She coated Raj and as she tightened around his cock, she wrapped her arms around Alex and pulling her back to her firm tits, she exploded yet again, sending blast after blast of her potent sperm deep into Alex's pussy.

Alex felt her pussy being filled with Anu's cum and she turned her head to the side and kissed Anu. Their kiss grew stronger and as she pulled away Anu giggled, "I think we just made a baby."

Alex rolled off of Anu and clung to Anu as Raj continued to pump in and out of her pussy. He leaned in and kissed her as he lost it and filled her pussy with his heavy load. He slumped against her as her deflated cock was no longer in the way. He turned to Alex and drew her to the married couple and they clung together as they caressed and kissed one another.

Before long, all three of them were raring to go again and Raj, after a incredible blow job from both women, he mounted Alex and as he fucked her, Anu straddled Alex's face and she came all over Alex's face, Raj came too, filling Alex with his potent cum, filling her belly with the sperm he hoped to make her a mother.

Over the next several days, they spent very little time out of the bedroom, but when they did, they fucked and filled both wombs with cum. On the beach, on the lanai, on their private catamaran and even in their hot tub and pool.

By the time they returned back to their new home in Northern California, they were certain they were with child. They made their way to he nearest pharmacy to pick-up a couple pregnancy tests. They rushed back home and they both went together into the bathroom. Raj waited out in the living room and before long he heard two loud screams and he nearly fainted.

They came rushing out of the bathroom and they both screamed out together, "WE ARE BOTH PREGNANT!"

He stood up and collapsed to the sofa, he did faint!

Alex rushed to the kitchen to get a cool washcloth as Anu went to her husband to attend to him.

He slowly woke up and clung to his two pregnant women and they hugged him back. They stayed that way for what seemed like forever and after a while, they ordered carry-out food and had it delivered. After eating, the three of them cuddled together in bed and drifted off to sleep. They were all is a state of shock that they had accomplished what they set out to do.

Back in Santa Monica Leonard was living the dream. He had his honey blonde bombshell in his bed and in his life. He had two well behaved children and had the job he strived most of his adult life to obtain.

It was a Friday and he dressed in one of his best suits. He took Michael and Halley over to Bernie's parents house. He got Mike aside and took a deep breath, "Mr. Rostenkowski, I would like your permission to ask your daughter to be my wife."

Mike slapped him on the back, "It is about fucking time. I've been waiting and hoping for you to come to your senses and ask her. You have my blessing, finally someone who deserved my little girl. A lot better than that little mamma's boy with the Beetle haircut or that foreign guy who I could barely understand."

"Thank you Mr. Rostenkowski, I'm gonna make her happy and take good care of your two grandchildren, that is if she accepts my proposal."

Mike chuckled, "She better or I will kick her ass. Please Leonard, call me Mike and good luck."

Leonard hurried to Zangen with a garment bag. In the bag he had one of her sexiest dresses and a bag with matching shoes. He knocked on her office door and upon entering, he saw her hard at work.

She looked up at him, "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled, "I've come to sweep you away for a romantic weekend. We are starting out at your favorite French restaurant and after that, I'm taking you back to my home and show you a weekend you deserve."

She stared at him, "What about the kids?"

He smiled, "Your parents have them for the weekend. Now get that pretty little ass of yours out of that chair and go change. We have one hour to get there and they are booked solid. I had to pull several strings to get a reservation. Now get going."

She was laughing as she hurried to the bathroom to change. After what seemed like forever she came out and she looked like a million bucks. She put her hair up in a French twist leaving her neck and shoulders bare. The high heels made her tiny legs look long for once. The black dress, against her milky white skin, she looked extremely hot. The crinkled black material hugged her hips and large breast to perfection. She was grinning from ear to ear, "Put your tongue back in your mouth Leonard, you're drooling."

He nodded, "I'm not sure if you looked at yourself in the mirror, but you look gorgeous."

She giggled, "Thank you, we better go if we're going to be on time."

Once there, they were seated at a romantic table. The music was softly playing and candles were lit on their table. After a bottle of champagne was opened and poured out, Leonard stood up and came around beside Bernie. He knelt before her and opened a small ring box. It had a huge diamond in it. He smiled up at her and she drew in a heavy breath and gasped out loud. He licked his lips, "Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Her hands shot to her mouth and she began weeping. She grabbed his hands and replied......"

Come back to season seventeen, the last season. Will Bernadette say yes? What will happen back in New York? What will happen to Amy and Bert? Who is having who's baby in the Koothrappali household? All will be answered in the last season of The Big Bang Theory.