Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away and held her at arms length and slowly shook his head from side to side, "No, I can't allow you to stop doing what you love so much. If I did, I wouldn't be any better than Leonard who dropped you. I told you before we married that I would support your profession. I just have to pick and choose what I watch you do and maybe you could dial it back a little. You are without a doubt the hottest and sexiest woman I have ever met and to limit what you do on film, would limit how many people see what you can do. It makes me proud that after you finish doing what you do, you come home to me. I am such a fool to think I could keep someone like you happy all alone. I know you need that extra sexual stimulation. The last thing I want is to try and corral the hottest and most sought after woman in the adult entertainment business."

She sat there listening to him and tears ran down her cheeks, "Oh My God Sheldon, I don't deserve you. You never cease to amaze me. Every time I think I've fucked up and this time I know I fucked up, you go out of your way to make me feel okay." She shook her head, "I promise you, I'll never do anything that extreme ever again. If I do anything like that, it will be in my personal life, not on commercial camera and with you as my main focus."

He pulled her to him and kissed her tears away, "That I think I could get into, but I don't think I could do it with that many men sharing you. Now if we could do it with that many women....!

She giggled and slapped him playfully, "Okay, yeah, I could see you enjoying that. Maybe something for your birthday, or maybe with all of those female meteorologists. Better yet, maybe with Kelsea Ballerini, Carrie Underwood and all of those other country stars at the end of summer concert."

He shook his head, "Sorry, that won't be happening. I hate to give you any more bad news, but in the negotiations for Leonard returning to Cal Tech and giving his job to Alex at Stanford, Anu swapped homes with him. Raj, Anu and Alex are getting his house near Stanford and Leonard is getting a beach front home in Santa Monica."

Penny nodded, "Oh my God, a beach front home? I've always wanted one of those, but what does that have to do with the country music stars?"

He took a deep breath and mumbled, "The house he is getting belongs to Carrie Underwood."

Penny leaned in, "I didn't hear you, could you please speak up?"

He shook his head, "The house he's getting belonged to Carrie Underwood. The guest house was being used by Kelsea Ballerini and he's offered his house to them and any of her friends whenever they were in town on tour."

She fell back against the sofa and rolled her head from side to side, "Oh fuck, it just keeps getting better and better. Anything else?"

He nodded, "Yeah, they had so much fun, they won't be coming here any longer for the end of season blowout. They'll be doing it all there at Leonard's new beach side mansion."

She groaned out, "I heard how you slipped mansion into that. How large is this fucking place?"

He shook his head, "You don't want to know, but the guest house alone is bigger than this place and larger than Leonard's old house. The main house is huge with five bedrooms, not including the master suite and so on and so on."

She groaned out, "Fuck, that had to be well over fifteen million, right?"

He pointed his thumb upward, "Maybe closer to double that, but it is in California and you know all of those liberals out there."

She scoffed, "Oh and we are in any better company here?"

He drew her into his arms, "Forget about them, just concentrate on us."

She hugged him harder and kissed him, "You're right, we have a good life here. Now give me that tequila, I need a belt!"

Back in California, Anu and Rajesh were putting finishing touches on their wedding plans. Over the past month, both Anu and Alex have gone off the pill, hoping to conceive on their wedding night or honeymoon.

They had settled into their new home and Anu drained her bank account and took out a serious loan to pay for Leonard's new home on the beach in Santa Monica. She got a huge bonus for taking the position in San Francisco and that helped tremendously.

The invitations went out, even though Leonard made it clear he didn't want one, Raj insisted on sending him and Bernadette one, both individually.

Leonard returned it, "Return to Sender", but Bernadette formally returned it with a note saying she couldn't go against Leonard and she didn't feel good about seeing her ex-husband remarrying.

Priya and her new husband agreed to be maid of honor and best man. Amy and Bert, along with Denise and Stuart agreed to be bridesmaid and ushers. Sheldon and Penny were invited, but because of their work schedules, they were not able to attend. The last thing Penny needed was to run into Leonard, unaware he wasn't going to be there.

The wedding was a few weeks before the beginning of the new semester at Stanford. It gave them a good two weeks for a enjoyable honeymoon in Hawaii.

Both of Rajesh's parents were there along with Anu's family. In total, it was a small venue and went off without an issue.

Rajesh, Anu and Alex left the reception and after changing at the house, they took a limo to the airport to head off to Maui and their long awaited honeymoon.

Bert, Amy, Stuart and Denise left and headed back to Pasadena. They took the scenic route along Highway 1 and decided they would stop and see Leonard and Bernadette in Santa Monica.

When they arrived at the gated home, Bert pressed the call button and Leonard answered it, "Yes, can I help you?" Bert stammered, "Aw, yeah, Leonard, this is Bert. I'm here with Amy, Stuart and Denise and wanted to stop in and say hello."

"Come on up, I'm sure Bernadette would love to see you and hear how the wedding went."

They drove up to the circle drive and the four of them sat there in awe of the palatial estate now owned by the man Sheldon said would never make anything of himself. They got out and immediately Amy and Stuart began taking pictures on their cell phones.

Leonard and Bernadette came out to greet them. As they entered the house, again they were in awe and continued taking pictures. Amy looked to Leonard, "I hope you don't mind us taking pictures, I'm sure everyone back in Pasadena will not believe this is your place."

Leonard chuckled, "Click away, just make sure you forward some of them to Sheldon and Penny." He gave the a tour and they couldn't stop drooling. On on the patio, the view of the Pacific Ocean was awesome and the pool, hot tub and beach was too much for them to comprehend.

Bernadette fed them assorted cheeses and crackers as Leonard gave them all drinks and before long, they ran out of things to discuss.

Amy stared at Bernie., "So, what are you gonna do with your house next to ours?"

"What are you talking about? Halley, Michael and I still live there."

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, but it seems like you are here all the time. We just thought before long you two would make it permanent."

Leonard broke in, "We're taking it slow. It doesn't mean in the future we may make it permanent, but for now we're keeping it copacetic."

Amy started laughing, "Bernie, remember when Penny tried using that word, she butchered it."

Bernie nodded, "Yeah, she tried so hard, but never fit in."

Leonard was beginning to feel a little uneasy. Even though he knew they were right, he still loved her in many ways, and hated how they tried to trash her, "Well at least for the summer, Halley and Michael are staying here with me, while Bernadette works closer to here than to her house beside yours. In the days I do go to the university, mostly half a day until the fall semester begins, I drop them off at a nearby daycare and pick them back up after I finish."

Bernie added, "We spoke about if we did tie the knot, I'd keep the house. I couldn't sell it, seeing it was Howard's. I'd most likely rent it out and have a rental agency handle the property."

After a few quiet moments of silence, Bert got up, "Well it was great seeing you two so happy together. We hope to be getting an invitation for your wedding soon."

Amy punched him playfully on the arm, "Bert, let them have their fun and let them do things at their own pace."

Bernie nodded, "Thanks Amy. We are both two time losers and don't want to make either of us three time losers."

Stuart scoffed, "I don't thing either of you could ever be considered losers. Just look at this place and how far you both have come." He stood and looked to Bert, "Shall we be going?" They all got up and at the car, they all hugged and as they drove away Bernie turned to Leonard, "Can anyone saw awkward?"

He laughed out loud as they waved goodbye and went back into the house.

When they returned to Pasadena, the first thing Amy did was to send Penny and Sheldon photos of Leonard's new home.

Penny was livid; she couldn't believe all of this could have been hers. She didn't realize if they were still married, circumstances wouldn't be the same. He never would have been at Stanford after running away from Cal Tech in the first place. Sheldon knew all of this, but knew better than to bring it up.

Sheldon and Penny were getting into a new place now and she agreed to begin back in the adult industry. She vowed never to do what happened to nearly put their marriage on the rocks.

Sheldon wanted to give her something special for her upcoming birthday and when the day arrived, Sheldon ushered Penny to the bedroom, "I want you to take a nice long bath and relax. I have a very special birthday surprise coming for you. When you are done, I have your clothes picked out and lying on the bed. Please put them on and come out to the living room."

She grinned at him and knew something was up, "Okay, I know you're up to something., but I'll play along. Now get out of here so I can relax and soak."

He left and made a quick call and found out Penny's gift was waiting in the lobby. He spoke to Penny's gift, "I text you when I want you to come up, okay."

A deep voice replied, "You're the boss and I'll wait here for your text."

An hour later, Penny came walking out. Her long blonde hair was loose and flowing over the shoulders of her starched white blouse. She left the top couple of buttons open, exposing the tops of her billowing breasts encased n a lacy, black bra. She came nearer and he looked at the full skirt that hugged her hips and belly and exposed her shapely legs. The skirt was black and she grinned down at him. "Okay Sheldon, I like your choice of clothing, so now what?"

He extended her hand, "Here is a glass of champagne. A toast to my beautiful wife, may we have many more together."

They toasted and as she looked away, he sent a text, "You're on."

A couple minutes later there was a tapping on the door and Penny looked to Sheldon and he nodded, "Go answer it Penny. I believe your present has arrived."

She opened the door and her jaw dropped. Standing before her was Lexington Steele. She looked to Sheldon and back to Lex, "Are you going to invite me in, Penny?"

She stammered, "Aw yeah sorry, please come in." They entered the room and she looked to Sheldon, "So this is my present?"

He nodded, "Yeah, after seeing you in the fifteen guy orgy, I saw the spark between the two of you and thought it would be nice for you to enjoy one another in a relaxed and intimate setting. No director, just the two of you. He chuckled, "Well, maybe the three of us by the time we finish. So Penny, enjoy your present and I can't wait to see how this unfolds."

Lex looked to Sheldon, "Are you sure about this? It may get a little intense."

Sheldon gave him a sly smile, "Intense, is what I'm hoping to see, not a fifteen guy gang bang, but Penny losing herself in you and maybe me later."

Penny looked to Lex and then to Sheldon, "Aw don't I get a say in this?"

They both blurted out, "NO!"

She shrugged and smiled, "I like it."

Lex stepped before her and towered over her. He swept her silky blonde hair from her shoulder, "I'll begin, but it is your birthday. Anything you want or don't want, let me know, I'm here at your service, not one of our director. The scene is in your hands."

She nodded and Lex took her in his grasp. He leaned down to kiss her and their plush lips barely touched. Then another, lingering a little longer. He pulled her closer as his huge black hands drifted down her back to cup her gorgeous ass encased in the black skirt.

They kissed again, but this time it was longer and Penny felt Lex's tongue slip between her lips. She met it eagerly and suddenly all thought about having Sheldon watching her vaporized. She clung to his and ground her belly against stiffening cock.

Lex pulled back and chuckled, "Slow down Penny, we have all evening." He had his hands on her shoulders and gently caressed her shoulders and neck. His hands drifted downward and his large black hands molded her large tits in her tight white blouse. He stared down into her darkening green eyes. He slowly began to unbutton her blouse. One at a time. It seemed to take way too long for Penny's needs. Lex tugged the blouse out of her skirt and undid the last two buttons. He parted the starched material and stared at her large tits billowing over the top of her black, lacy bra.

Penny's breath was growing heavier as she saw him staring at her large mounds of flesh.

Lex licked his lips, "I'm really going to enjoy this." He reached around behind her and with one flick of his fingers, her huge tits sprung free as he drew the bra from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He licked his lips harder, "I am going to ravish these. Do you have any objections to me doing this?"

She giggled, "Since when have you ever asked if you could. Be my guest Lex, I'd love for you to do just that."

Lex placed his hands beneath the large mounds and hefted their weight. He stroked slowly around the sides and top, closing in on the stiff tips. His fingers and thumbs rolled the huge crowns and closing his fingertips on them both at the same time, he twisted, tweaked and tugged at them until she let out a gasp and groaned.

Lex looked to Sheldon, "She's always had very sensitive nipples, hasn't she Sheldon?"

Penny let out a gasp, suddenly remembering he was there watching. She looked over at him and only saw love in his eyes and she melted. She wanted to chase Lex away and just jump Sheldon, but she knew Sheldon went through a lot of trouble to set this up and wasn't going to let him down.

She looked back to Lex and she ran her hands up his strong muscled chest and worked quick and soon had his shirt unbuttoned. She tugged it open and ran her long fingers along his firm chest. The drastic difference from her white fingers and his black chest was dramatic. She leaned in and her pink nipples grazed his chest and felt them perk up even more. She ran her hands up to his shoulders and pushed the shirt off his body. She drew him to her and their lips met again. This time the kiss was a lot more passionate. She opened her mouth and sucked at his tongue.

Lex pulled back and broke away. He knew he was driving her crazy and he loved how she responded. He guided Penny to the sofa across from Sheldon and they sat down. He drew her closer and closed his lips around one stiff bud. He flicked his tongue out and rolled around the large aeroule. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

Penny clutched at his head and held him steady. Her moans grew louder when she felt his large black hand settle on her knee. Her moans turned to groans as she parted her legs allowing his hand to travel up her inner thigh. She wiggled as she felt his hand slide upward. She now knew why Sheldon had her put on a full skirt.

Lex's other hand lifted her skirt, exposing her long, shapely legs. He found the gusset of damp panties and he knew she was more than ready for more. He suddenly pulled away and standing, he turned to face her, "Would you like to do the honors?"

She giggled, "Oh I'm gonna love this." Like a woman on a mission, she unbuckled his pants, drew down the zipper and eased his pants off his hips. She was glad to see he was going commando and his thick, black cock sprung free. Even though it wasn't as large as Sheldon's, being black somehow made it look larger and meaner. She looked to Sheldon, "Are you sure about this?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'm sure, but I have a question, would you stop if I asked you too?"

She shrugged, "It is up to you!" She held her breath, hoping he hadn't changed his mind.

He laughed out loud, "No. I want this as much as you do, be my guest!"

She reached out and wrapped her large Nebraska man hand around it. It was one of the black cocks she was very familiar with, but it always looked ominous to her. She squeezed the shaft and was rewarded with a large dollop of pre-cum that oozed out. She swiped it across the large mushroomed head with her thumb. She looked up and him and giggled, "Mr Steele, would you give me permission to suck your beautiful black cock?"

He grinned down at her, showing her those bright white teeth, "Well, seeing it is your birthday, I'll allow it, just you, not Sheldon."

Sheldon shook his head, "Sorry, I don't bat for that team."

Penny dipped her head and planted her lips on the thick root. She kissed and licked as she slowly moved upward. When she reached the head, she paused and licked around the crown and stared into his dark eyes. She loved how he moaned from her active tongue. She parted her lips and locking them atop the head, she pushed downward and allowed the thickness part them and enter her hot, wet mouth. She moved down further and let it fill her mouth till she felt it brush the back of her throat. She held it there, teasing him as she cupped his swollen nuts and rolled them in her fingers. She pulled back and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her long blonde hair floated over his legs and covered what she was doing.

He swept her hair aside so he and Sheldon could watch her gobble up his shaft. She stopped with just the head in her mouth. She slowly began to descend. Inch by inch his thick, glistening shaft disappeared. She continued when she felt it hit the back of her throat. Penny drew in a deep breath and pushed forward. She felt her cutting off her airway and before long she felt her nose pressing against his washboard stomach and her tongue flicked out, dancing across his crinkled sack.

Lex threw his head back and tightened his grip on her hair. He groaned as she tightened her lips on his shaft and slowly drew it out. Lex's black shaft was drenched in her saliva and he looked to her, "I can see you look a little overheated. What do you say we get you out of that skirt?"

He pulled her to her feet and after lowering the zipper, he pulled it down and it fluttered to her feet. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her tiny thong and it soon joined her skirt. He leaned forward and inhaled in scent and grabbing hold of her tight cheeks, he pulled her forward. His tongue flicked out and danced from side to side across her thick fleshy cuntlips. They were already coated in her cream and he sucked one of those fleshy lips between his lips. His tongue darted out and stabbed at her hole and tasted her tangy sweetness.

It was Penny's turn, she clutched at his head and crushed him to her pussy. She shivered as she felt his capture her other lip and as he sucked on it, his tongue slipped upward and began to attack her clit. She exploded and coated his lips and tongue with her milky cream.

Lex slowly pulled back and grinned at Sheldon. His chin and cheeks were gleaming in the light of the room, "I wanna thank you Sheldon for sharing your lovely wife on her birthday. You have one of the hottest and sexiest women ever to work in the adult film industry."