Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 01

Story Info
Leonard gets his answer; More action with Castle.
7.9k words
4.4
4.4k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 166 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Leonard stood up and came around beside Bernie. He knelt before her and opened a small ring box. It had a huge diamond in it. He smiled up at her and she drew in a heavy breath and groaned. He licked his lips. "Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Her hands shot to her mouth and she began weeping. She grabbed his hands and replied, "Oh yes, yes, I'll marry you. You've made me the happiest woman on the face of the earth!"

He stood, drew her into his arms and kissed her. He pulled back and slipped the ring onto her shaking finger.

The restaurant patrons began applauding and she turned beet red, "We better sit down and enjoy this wonderful night. I don't think after we finish if we should return to Santa Monica."

He took a seat and held her hands across the table, "Why not Bernadette?"

She chuckled, "I don't think I can make it that far without jumping your bones."

They had a nice relaxing meal and they couldn't stop smiling and giving one another sexy glances with sexual undertones. As the meal came to an end, Bernie got up and pulled him into her embrace, "Come on husband-to-be, I have to have you and have you now. I wanna consummate this engagement."

He chuckled, "You usually do that after exchanging vows, Bernadette."

She giggled, "Oh I believe we are going to do a whole lot of consummating between now and when we both say I DO!"

Leonard paid the tab, leaving a nice big tip for the waiter who set up everything so perfectly.

They were back at Bernadette's house before long and they hurried up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Leonard still felt a little uneasy about this bedroom, knowing this is where Howard and Bernie spent their lovemaking encounters.

He stood before her and slowly unpinned her hair and watched as it tumbled down around her bare shoulders. He ran his fingers through her silky golden locks, "My God Bernadette, do you have any idea how beautiful you look. I love how your hair shines and your eyes sparkle when you look at me."

She giggled, I've noticed one thing, you always call me Bernadette, not Bernie, why is that?"

He gently combed his fingers through her thick, shiny hair, "Bernie is a man's name, it may be short for Bernadette, but you deserve to be called a name that denotes just how beautiful you are."

She hugged him and felt his erection growing. She stared up into his eyes and grinned, "I've been thinking of this day for years. Even before you and Penny ever got together. When I saw you were committed to Penny, I accepted Howard as my husband. I did love him, but not to disgrace his memory, you were always my first choice."

He drew her closer and she released a gasp as he planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. Her tiny hand came up and combed through his thick unruly hair and as they kissed softly, their lips mashed against one another. Bernie slowly parted her lips and as if on cue, Leonard darted his tongue into her mouth. She allowed her own tongue to find his and felt her pussy growing moist knowing what was to come. She released a louder moan as their tongue danced back and forth from one mouth to the other.

After several minutes of kissing, they grew more passionate by the moment. Bernie pulled away from him, her cheeks were flushed and her sparking blue eyes turned darker with love and lust. She knew it was just the beginning and knew she wanted more and more of his kisses.

Leonard held her at arms length. His eyes traveled down her gorgeous body clad in black. She giggled and threw her arms around his neck and couldn't resist resuming their heated embrace. Her moans grew louder against his lips as she felt one of his hands slowly caress her bare back. She shivered when she felt his nails scraping her sensitive flesh and moved downward. She shivered, knowing how much he loved her butt.

She let out a gasp when his hands closed around her twin globes. She released a deep sigh when he lifted her off her feet and planted her ass on the soft mattress. He guided her onto her back and placed his hands on her calves. He kept his eyes locked on hers as his hands traveled up her trembling legs, across her knees and upward. He drew her dress to her waist, baring her shapely thighs before him.

Bernie groaned as he abandoned her quivering legs and moved upward and once again, planted his lips on hers. She moaned again as he went on to caress her bare shoulder, working his way down to her billowing breasts, barely contained in the tight dress.

Leonard urged her up onto her elbows and reaching back, drew the tiny zipper down her lower back to the base of her spine. The dress went slack and he rose up and grabbing hold of it, nearly tore it free from her trembling, tiny body. He tossed it aside and knelt there just admiring her gorgeous curves. Dressed in only a tiny pair of black lace panties, she reclined to the cool sheets again. Her long blonde hair created a golden halo around her pretty face.

He leaned in and gently cupped one of her huge breasts and using his thumb, he flicked it back and forth and watched her shiver as he did so.

Leonard captured her mouth again and they fought back and forth, each trying to stuff their tongue into each other's mouth. He pulled away from her mouth and kissed her chin, working to the sensitive flesh of her graceful neck.

When Bernie felt his lips on her neck, she released a low moan. She loved how gently he did this. So many men were anxious and rough, not Leonard, she loved that about him, so many things she loved about him.

He worked his lips and tongue along her sensitive flesh and she could feel herself getting sopping wet down below. His hands went on caressing her, parts that were left alone for so long were now reawakened by his gentle touch.

Bernie could feel his hard cock pressing against her pelvis as he moved to the other side of her neck. She wanted him to go faster, but knew he wasn't going to and she accepted his touch. Setting off tiny fires wherever he kissed or caressed

She combed her fingers though his hair as she felt his lips move away from her neck and proceed to her heaving breasts. A small sigh escaped her lips as she felt him working his way down to them. When she finally felt his mouth clamp down on one of her stiff nipples, a loud gasp escaped her lips.

Leonard circled her nipple with his tongue slowly as he went on sucking on it. Her nipples grew so stiff, they ached for greater contact. As he sucked and flicked at the stiff tip, she couldn't help by arch her back off the bed, trying to make greater contact with his mouth.

Leonard released her nipple and ran his tongue across her chest before taking her other nipple. She thought she was going to cum, the intensity was that great. After working it over for what seemed like an eternity, he pulled away, both nipples were stiff and glistening in the low light of the bedroom.

He pulled away, leaving her trembling and shaking. He hovered over her and began removing his clothes. He removed his tie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He slipped off the bed and tossed his shirt and tie to the chair beside the bed. He locked eyes with her as he unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the carpeted floor. His boxers followed and as he stepped out of them, he removed his shoes and socks.

Leonard, now naked knelt down between her widespread legs. He reached up and drew her panties off. The gusset clung to her wet cuntlips and finally let go and a tiny trickle of her slimy juices clung to her panties and pussy lips.

Bernie was glad she visited a spa recently and managed to get every tiny hair removed. Her blossoming pussy was bare as the day she was born, but it was now glistening with her milky cream and the tight lips were swollen with her excitement.

Leonard felt his cock surge with excitement. He wanted to bury his cock deep in her tiny body, but wanted this night to be special, so he held back. He slowly lowered his head and began peppering her thighs with soft, wet kisses. He grinned when he heard her moan. He spent a lot of time on her shapely thighs, nearly as much as he did on her gorgeous tits.

Bernie was moaning louder and louder as he worked his lips closer and closer to her pussy. He inhaled the strong scent of her excitement. Her tiny hands clutched at the sheets as she felt him closing in on where she really wanted him. She released a tiny scream when she finally felt his mouth make contact with her pussy.

He was extremely gentle, but passionate at the same time, his tongue lapping at her faster then she ever thought possible. His oral technique was second to none. She was more than ready for his cock.

Bernie moaned and writhe on the bed as he went on kissing her tight cuntlips, licking her folds and sinking his tongue inside her every so often. She couldn't resist tightening her cunt walls around his tongue when she felt him sink into her.

Bernie's moaning and squirming grew more intense and was on the verge of an orgasm, but suddenly he withdrew and moved back to her sweat covered face. He kissed her and she felt her tangy juices on his lips and tongue. She sucked at his tongue as she felt him settling in between her squirming legs.

Like a heat-seeking missile, his cock was poised over the entrance to her tight hole. He pressed downward, parting her tight folds. He heard her released a guttural groan as he sank deeper and deeper into her tiny pussy.

Bernie loved how thick and hard he was. He wasn't the largest, but was very thick and she welcomed it with open arms and legs. Her moans grew louder and steady as Leonard began to slowly move in and out of her. She clutched at his shoulders as he went on fucking her harder and faster. She loved how she easily accepted his thickness and she began urging him on. Her legs came up and wrapped around his upper thighs. Her tiny feet kicked at his tight ass, wanting him to go deeper and fuck her harder.

All of a sudden she felt her pussy tightening around his cock, she loved it when she heard him release a groan. She cried out with a loud scream when she felt herself climaxing, her pussy released gush after gush of her slimy, milky cunt juices all over his invading cock.

Leonard was at wits end and when he felt her cunt tighten and bath his cock with her intense orgasm, he lost it. He slammed into her receptive pussy harder and harder, causing the headboard to bang repeatedly against the wall. He sent his hot seed into her overheated womb. He deposited every ounce he had to give and he clung to the tiny blonde, soon to be his bride.

She stroked his head and back as her legs released him, "Mmmm, that was perfect Leonard. I have to say, I'm sure we consummated our engagement. So when do you wanna get married?"

He rested lightly on her, loving the feel of her stiff nipples scraping against his hairy chest, "Let's sleep on it Bernadette. We have the entire weekend to continue this and maybe talk too."

She slapped him playfully and began to giggle, "Oh Leonard, I think I'm gonna like being married to you." He kissed her quickly on the tip of her nose, "I love the way you giggle, it is so damn sexy."

They clung to one another and after a lot off cuddling, they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Leonard woke to an empty bed. He slipped into his boxers and headed downstairs after using the bathroom. He found Bernie making breakfast, "I hope you like bacon. It was something we rarely had, seeing Howard was Jewish."

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her tiny body. He loved how her hair was pulled up in a sexy ponytail, it made her look ever younger and sexier. He nuzzled her neck, "I love bacon, but I'd much rather munch on this."

She shivered and felt goose-bumps spread out throughout her awakening body, "Back off mister, I'm going to need a lot of nourishment if we are gonna start this again."

They ate quickly and retired to bedroom. She stood beside the bed as she watched Leonard hop back into bed, minus his boxers. She swayed from side to side as she stripped off her silky robe. Naked under it, she slipped onto the bed and it was her turn to play. She swayed and moved over his legs. She licked and nipped at his inner thighs and as she reached his swollen shaft. She dipped her head and sucked on his swollen nuts. Her hand gripped his shaft and stroked him slowly. She looked up and locked eyes with him and those baby blues twinkled with nasty thoughts. She flicked out her tongue and swirled around the swollen head and opening her mouth, she released a burst of hot air on his cock. She took him into her mouth and began sliding super slow up and down. She took him deeper with each downward movement. She poised at the top and opening her mouth, she released a large drool down the shaft. She followed it up, sucking harder, taking it all back in. She did this several times and Leonard was thrusting upward, sending his cock, balls deep into her mouth and throat.

Leonard clutched at her head, "You better stop or I'm gonna cum."

She released his cock and smiled, "We can't have that, not at least this time, Mamma need a good fucking." She climbed up his body, straddling his legs and reaching back, she guided him into her already wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began riding him like crazy. Once again the headboard slammed against the wall with every downward movement.

Leonard loved this position. It gave him the freedom to play and play he did. He mauled her large swaying tits, tweaking them and sucking them. He cupped her ass and guided her up and down, even though there was no need to do so. He ran his hands up her trim back and grabbing her ponytail he undid it and felt his cock grow harder as her long, golden hair floated all over her shoulders, back and swaying tits.

Bernie locked lips with his and as she increased the pace, she was on the verge of cumming and as she came and came hard, she felt Leonard burst free and began pumping his load into her hot slimy pussy. She slowed and clung to him as she rained kisses all over his face, neck and chest.

After a lot of caressing and kissing, they took a shower together and after dressing, headed next door to give Amy and Bert the news.

Amy answered the door, seeing Bernie in casual clothes and Leonard in a dress shirt and suit, "Well, you two look like you had a wild night. We could hear the banging half the night."

Bernie chuckled, "It wasn't half the night, but close. We were celebrating, Leonard asked me to marry him and I accepted."

Amy screamed out, "It's about fucking time. I always knew you two were meant to be together."

Leonard nodded, "Thanks Amy, we wanted you to be the first to know. Well, not the first, I asked Bernadette's father for her hand, so he knew first."

Bernie blushed, "Oh My God, you asked your father. Oh I knew I loved you!" she kissed him hard.

Amy chuckled, "Okay you two, get a room! Do you wanna come in and talk?"

Leonard chuckled, "Oh I don't think so Amy, maybe some other time. I'm thinking I'm gonna take you up on your suggestion."

Amy looked at him confused, "What are you talking about Leonard?"

He laughed, "You told me to get a room, so I'm taking her to my place and try out each and every room."

She shook her head, "Get out of here. So who are you telling next?"

Bernie shrugged, "Not sure, we just wanna take it slow, talk about wedding dates and have a lot of catch-up sex. We are in no hurry. We waited all these years, a couple months or so are not going to hurt."

Amy hugged them both and Bert gave Bernie a hug and shook Leonard's hand, "Congrats, Leonard, you're getting a great girl."

"Don't I know it, I just should have seen it years ago and went for it. I guess better late than never huh? We'll talk soon, bye."

They headed back to Santa Monica and even before they were in Leonard's car, Amy was on the phone, calling Penny to give her the news.

Penny answered her cell, "Hey Amy, what's going on in the great liberal state of California?"

She chuckled, "You should talk, New York isn't any better and that governor of yours is a real piece of work. I'm not calling to discuss politics, I have some good news. It could be debated, but I'm sure you're not going to be happy about it."

Penny groaned, "Okay, okay Amy, out with it."

"Well, we were at Raj and Anu's wedding. After we left, we took the scenic route back on Highway 1 and ended up in Santa Monica. We stopped off and visited with Leonard. We all took a bunch of pictures of his place, it is amazing. It's a total mansion and the view of the ocean from their pool or hot tub is incredible."

Penny opened the pics coming across on her phone, "Oh fuck, that is unbelievable. How does that putz get to have a place like that. I should be there, not Bernadette."

Amy groaned, "Well that isn't the big news, they told us that Leonard proposed and Bernie said yes. They are getting married."

Penny went ballistic, "WHAT THE FUCK! Are you serious. He popped the question and she said yes?"

Amy nodded and suddenly realized Penny couldn't see her, "Aw yeah and to top it off, Bernie asked me to be her maid of honor."

"AH fuck, she would! Wasn't it enough for her to have you as her maid of honor in her first wedding? So when are those two shrimps getting married?"

"They haven't set a date yet, but are looking somewhere around the holidays. They are going to deck their house out big time for Christmas and are looking for to have the wedding out on their large property as a festive venue."

"Well, fuck them, I won't be coming, this is if we even get an invitation."

Amy smiled to herself, "Hold on to that thought Penny, but I heard Leonard telling Bert that Leonard was going to ask Sheldon to be his best man."

"Oh fuck that, I won't let that happen. Listen, I have to go Amy. I'd say thanks for the info, but I can't, I'm furious and have to burn off this anger, bye." She hung up before Amy could reply.

She called Sheldon immediately, but his secretary answered the phone, "Hello, Dr. Sheldon Cooper's office, how may I help you?"

Penny groaned out, "Hey Mary, Mrs. Cooper her, can I speak with my husband?"

She let out a sigh, "Sorry Mrs. Cooper, but he is in a closed door meeting and gave me explicit instructions not to be interrupted."

She growled out, "Well tell him as soon as he gets out to come up to the apartment, I have some very disturbing news." Again she hung up before Mary could reply.

Before the call from Penny, Sheldon was hard at work working on the international weather channel and he looked up when Ainsley Earhardt came into his office and handed him the updated ratings for his weather channel. She was upset because it was closing in on the ratings for her morning show. She turned and was about to storm out.

Sheldon called out, "Ainsley?" It stopped her in her tracks.

She cleared her throat and turned towards him, "Yes?"

He growled out, "Lock the door and get your ass back here." He watched as she did as she was told and turned back to him. He picked up his phone, "Mary hold all calls, no exceptions."

He got up and walked over to Ainsley and circled around her, taking in her gorgeous body. Today she was wearing a pure white slimming dress. It was a turtleneck dress, leaving her shoulders and arms bare. It accented her heaving, ever growing breasts. I clung to her hips and ended several inches above her knees. He stopped in front of her and stared into her gorgeous blue eyes.

Sheldon gently pressed his lips against hers, and she couldn't hep but kiss him back. She shivered as she felt his hands grip the hem of her dress and drew it up until it gathered around her waist. He deepened the kiss and as he caressed her tight ass cheeks, she let out a little yelp when he planted a stinging slap on her ass.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers