Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss and ran his hands up her back and finding the zipper, slowly drew it down to the crumpled dress around her waist. He drew the dress down, exposing her overflowing lacy white bra. He guided her backwards until her ass bumped against his desk.

Ainsley settled down on it and she released a groan when he kissed her again as his hands traveled up her slender legs. She looked up at him and bit her lip as Sheldon whispered in her ear., "Take these panties off, I wanna see how wet you are." She skimmed the off and handed them to him.

Sheldon inhaled her scent and stuffed them in his pants pocket, "I told you before whenever you come to my office, not to wear these." He stepped back from between her widespread legs and removed his shirt and dropped his pants and jockey shorts. Kicking them aside, he stepped back between her legs and gripping her legs, drew her to the edge of the desk. He took her left leg and raised it up until she kicked her heel off and placed her foot flat on the desk, exposing her wet pussy to his view.

Ainsley let out a gasp as she watched him grip his cock and swipe it up and down her slit, getting her even wetter and she growled out when he thrust forward, sinking his cock into her tight hole. She bit her lip again to keep herself from screaming out.

He swept her light blonde hair off her tits as they rose and fell. He reached back and unhooking her bra, exposed her tits to his hands and mouth. He reached out and began to maul and tweak her nipples. He started pumping in and out of her hot, wet pussy, "Oh fuck, I've missed this hot cunt of yours Ainsley!"

Ainsley rolled her eyes back in her head as she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him to fuck her harder and deeper.

He released her tits and grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head back, planting soft, urgent kisses on her neck and shoulders.

Ainsley couldn't hold off any longer and growled out, "I'm cumming, Sheldon!"

He silenced her moans and groans as he covered her mouth with his own. He pumped into her heared and faster and as he felt her cunt juices bathing his shaft, he lost it and began sending blast after blast of his hot cum deep in her receptive pussy.

Ainsley shook violently as she felt him cumming in her. Her legs fell away from him and wrapping her arms around his neck, she dropped her head to his chest as the final quivering of her pussy slowly came to an end.

Sheldon drew out of her and walked around to his chair. He cleaned off his cock and stepped back into his clothes as he handed her the bra sitting on his desk, "Get dressed and unlock the door. I have a lot to do, thanks for the update."

Ainsley struggled into her clothes and turned to him, "Can I have my panties back? I don't want your cum running down my legs."

He chuckled, "Sorry Ainsley, I want you to feel it as you run to the bathroom." She glared at him, "Thanks for nothing Sheldon!" she spat out and ran out of the office.

His phone buzzed, he picked it up, "Yes Mary?"

"Aw, Mrs. Cooper called. She was really upset. She wants you back at the apartment ASAP."

He groaned out, "Okay Mary, clear my schedule for the rest of the day." He got up and headed up to their apartment. Once there he called out, "Okay Penny, I'm here. What the hell is so urgent I have to leave work for?" He looked around and found the apartment empty. There was a note on the kitchen island, "Went to see Kate and Rick. Come over and join us ASAP, Love Penny. PS. I have some very upsetting news, and can't just sit here."

He called down for an Uber and when he got there it was already waiting, he headed over to Castle's loft.

Penny was already there, but Rick wasn't there yet. Kate called him and he was on his way, just like Sheldon was.

Kate saw how upset Penny was and knew a sure-fire way to calm her down, "Come on Penny, let's go to our bedroom and relax."

Penny was spitting bullets and told Kate everything about Leonard and Bernie. Kate sat her down on the side of the bed and stood between her legs. She ran her hands up and down her exposed thighs, "You know I have a way to let you forget all about your ex and your old best friend. Why don't you get out of those clothes of yours and let me lick that fleshy cunt of yours. You know why I love your pussy so much, Penny?"

She shook her head, causing her long blonde hair to cover half of her face, "No, why Kate?"

She giggled, "Because it looks to much like mine."

Penny worked her fingers quickly on her tight blouse. She opened it halfway down and paused. She looked up and saw Kate's dark eyes focused on her heaving tits. She licked her parched lips and resumed unbuttoning the rest of her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders. She was so upset when she left the apartment, she didn't have a bra on. Knowing what Kate wanted, she was glad that she wasn't wearing one.

Kate cupped Penny's full tits, pushing them together and lifting their heavy weight. She leaned over and began flicking her tongue across the huge aeroules and stiff nipples. She dipped her tongue in the cleavage and moved to the nipples and began sucking avidly at them. She drew back, "Remove your skirt Penny, I wanna lick that gorgeous pussy of yours."

Penny unzipped her skirt, arching her ass off the bed, and slipped it off her trembling legs.

Kate grinned down at her, "Lose the panties too Penny."

Penny skimmed out of them, they were soaked in her cunt juices. She kicked them off her feet and she leaned back, legs parted, eager for Kate do work her magic and make her forget about Leonard and Bernadette.

Kate took her time and focused on Penny's huge tits. She wished hers were larger, but Kate's were perky and stood high upon her chest. She sucked loudly on those luscious morsels and the sound coming from her mouth turned Penny on even more. Kate urged Penny's further apart.

Kate climbed off the bed and standing between Penny's parted legs, they locked eyes and Kate reached down and untied her robe. With the shake of her shoulders, it fluttered to the floor. She smiled at Penny when she heard her gasp. She was totally naked and she loved how Penny's eyes traveled up and down her dark skinned body.

Penny sat up and reached out and ran her hand up the inside of Kate's thigh and began to pet and stroke her fleshy cuntlips, "Mmm, you are right, your pussy looks very much like mine, just darker, but just as wet."

Kate's cunt literally sucked Penny's long fingers into her wet hole. She released a gasp as she felt Penny's thumb uncover her hidden clit and began to roll it against the pad of her thumb.

Penny let out a groan when Kate sank to her knees, leaving her hand wet with Kate's cunt juices, but empty. She raised it to her lips and licked at her tangy cream. She rolled her hips from side to side as she watched Kate sink to her knees and watched as Kate's eyes focused on her fleshy cunt.

Kate lowered her face to Penny's cunt. She used the tip of her tongue, running it up from Penny's cuntlips and dipping it into her hot hole and rolling it around her stiff blood red clit, while Penny squirmed and moaned with pleasure. All thoughts of Leonard and Bernadette vaporized. Penny growled out as Kate's lips sucked hard on her cuntlips, drawing them both between her plush lips.

Pleasure coursed through Penny's aching body and enveloped her senses. She fell back to the bed as she felt and heard Kate's loud sucking sounds and felt her tongue stabbing at her hole and soon after that attacking her clit once again.

After a few minutes of intense pleasure, it was gone as Kate raised her head and stared at Penny's smoky green eyes, "So tell me Penny, do you want me to continue?"

She arched her ass off the bed and hissed out, "Ohhhhhhh Yessssssssss, pleassssssssssssse!"

Kate grinned down, knowing she had accomplished her goal, forgetting about her ex.

Penny was panting wildly as all of her senses were numbed, except for the feeling between her legs. She arched her back off the bed and grinding her cunt against Kate's incredible tongue. She began to finger her own nipples and her head rolled from side to side, causing her long blonde hair to cover her entire face and upper body.

Kate could heard Sheldon and Rick conversing in the living room. She hoped they held off long enough for her to get her fill of Penny's lush body. She began to mouth Penny's snatch. She ran her tongue up the fleshy lips. She planted butterfly type kisses in Penny's clit, stabbing in and out of her gash with precision. She sucked on her weeping hole and on her stiff clit. Dipping lower, she slipped her tongue into the crack of Penny's ass and came slurping up with a long, moist stroke that sent Penny climaxing from the intense tongue on her asshole, all the way to her clit and back again.

Kate doubled her efforts, now using her slender fingers in both wet holes. She rolled Penny's clit in her fingers, rubbing it with her palm, them began to finger-fuck her hole with three fingers while she attacked her slit and shoved two fingers as deep as she could into Penny's puckered asshole.

Penny was moaning and groaning continually now, gasping for air as she thrust her hips up and down like a well oiled machine. She rotated her hips as her cunt juices flowed out of her and coated Kate's fingers and lips.

Kate used her lips and tongue to draw all of her juices from her weeping gash. She curled her tongue around the hole, drawing it out in tongue fulls. She fingers pumped hard in and out after drinking down her nectar. Kate used her forearm to pin Penny to the mattress. Her wrist twisted and pumped in and out as she felt Penny on the verge of a second and even stronger orgasm.

Penny clutched at her hand, "Oh fuck Kate, I'm going to cum!"

Kate licked and sucked at her clit as she finger fucked her harder and deeper, "Come on Penny, cum for me, give me all you have Sweetie!"

Long waves of pleasure washed over Penny and she started to squirm. It was something she rarely did, but Kate was an expert at pleasing a pussy and hit every note to bring it on.

Kate slurped up the cunt juices from Penny's pussy, belly and thighs and returned to the source and licked and sucked with even stronger movements. She gulped it down and slowed her movements as Penny fell back to the bed, completely and totally spent.

Kate continued to mouth Penny's cunt until she was certain that she had milked very last spasm and drop of fluids from her pussy. She stopped sucking, but continued to slowly run her tongue up the emptied pussy before her. She was more than ready to start again, but she was stopped as Penny rose up and gave her a lazy smile, "Oh no you don't, your turn!"

Kate stood up and saw Penny's smoky green eyes traveling up and down her tall, slender curves. She leaned in to kiss Penny, but was caught off guard and soon found herself flat on her back, staring up at the big-titted blonde.

Penny moved forward, parting Kate's slender, shapely legs. She began licking up the insides of Kate's thighs, turning her head from side to side so she could give each leg equal attention. She teased just as well as Kate did as she moved upward with each movement.

Penny reached the apex of Kate's thighs. She ran her tongue up the fleshy lips, just like she possessed. Her tongue was sinking deeper between them with each trip up and down her slippery folds. She moved higher and danced over her awakening clit and was rewarded with a gush of her milky cream. She dipped into the hole and curling her tongue, she scooped out a copious amount of slippery cream from her hole.

Kate was flowing like a fountain and Penny with her expert skills failed to lose a single drop. Penny was relentless, she dipped her head in and began to tongue Kate's cunt with increased voracity.

Kate was squirming now, she closed her thighs around Penny's head and squeezed hard. She smiled when she heard gurgling sounds coming from Kate's throat, knowing she had turned the tables to her advantage.

Penny shoved her long Nebraska man hand fingers deep into Kate's pussy and ass and was rewarded with a high pitched squeal and she released a gush of cream, cumming hard as she thrashed around on the bed.

Out in the living room, both Rick and Sheldon stood up. Rick turned to Sheldon, "I think it's time to join them. I just heard Kate scream. Knowing her, she is more than ready for some cock now. Let's get in there, but we better come prepared, strip and let's go have some fun."

Sheldon was uncomfortable about getting naked before another man, especially without any women in the room, but he avoided looking at Rick and did as he was told.

They were buck naked as they entered the bedroom. Penny heard them come in and looked up from between Kate's slick thighs. Her chin was dripping with Kate's milky cunt juices. She knew she had to look a sight, but that just added to the sexual excitement she was feeling. She saw both of their extremely stiff packages and looked back to Kate, "I think we have some more fun to distract me from the bad news I received."

She tried to act embarrassed, but it didn't work. She just dropped her head back down and doubled her efforts on Kate's pussy. All sound was cutoff as Kate's thighs pressed against her ears.

Rick was salivating, staring at the lush ass swaying from side to side as she munched on Kate's pussy. He gripped his stiff cock and reached out and caressed Penny's bubble butt. He slid his fingers between her cheeks and parting them, he shoved his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He was buried balls deep in her and held her firm as he caressed her gorgeous ass.

Penny licked and sucker harder on Kate as she pushed back against Rick's invading cock.

Sheldon looked on as his eyes traveled up and down Kate's quivering body. He stepped closer to Penny and he ran his cock up and down Kate's slick left thigh. It was glistening in her sweat and her juices. He looked on as Kate was on the verge of yet another orgasm. He waited as he watched his blonde bride suck wildly at Kate's dark lipped pussy.

Kate came with another large gush of her fluids escaping her thick folds. Penny sucked and licked every drop she expelled. She felt Castle's cock throbbing in her pussy. She knew when he starting moving that gorgeous piece of meat in her pussy she would lose it and start cumming.

What was happening to her right now, it is what she needed. It was the perfect distraction. In the past half hour, she didn't think once about Leonard and Bernadette. Little did she know as soon as it was over, it would all come flooding back, but for now, all she was thinking was how great Kate tasted and how incredible her pussy felt as it was full of Richard Castle's throbbing cock.

Now that Kate had finished cumming, Penny found Kate releasing her head. She rose up and found Sheldon's cock in her face. She turned her head slightly and a long drop of his pre-cum swept across her forehead and she giggled when he bounced it several times off the top of her blonde head. She leaned back slightly and she groaned as she felt Castle's cock scrape against the inner wall of her pussy. At the same time Sheldon's cock slid down her forehead. Over her nose and came to rest against her bee-stung lips.

Penny's tongue slipped past her lips and she flicked it across the tiny hole and gathered his pearly essence on her tongue. She opened her mouth to try again, but Sheldon saw his opening, so to speak and pushed forward and suddenly her mouth and pussy were full of two huge cocks.

Penny sucked immediately, being the superstar porn star that she is. She reveled in the feeling of having three sex starved people all concentrating on her. She inhaled Sheldon's cock and immediately noticed the flavor of a pussy on his cock. She stared up at him, licking and sucking the familiar taste of pussy on his cock. She pulled back, a large line of drool ran down her chin, "Aw ha, couldn't take my call, huh? In a meeting and couldn't be disturbed, huh? Who were you fucking in your office when I called, Sheldon?"

He stroked her hair, "Sorry Penny, but Ainsley came in looking so fucking hot, I couldn't pass it up, are you upset?"

She nodded, "I just wished you would have invited me down so I could have joined in. I guess this is even better. One gorgeous pussy to lick and two cocks instead of one to share."

She was cutoff as Rick began feeding his long, stiff cock in her pussy. He rotated his hips, causing his quivering cock to scrape and poke at areas of her pussy that caused the most excitement. He was an expert and Penny imaging him in porn. He would be hated by the directors, making the female stars cum way too soon.

Penny knew this to be true, because she had just begun to feel him fucking her and she was on the verge of cumming already. She tried climbing up Kate's body to escape Castle's onslaught, but in doing so, found Sheldon's cock slide deeper into her mouth and how was sliding into her throat. She was being spit-roasted and she had nowhere to go..

She moved back to get a breath of air in her lungs and found Castle sinking deep into her cunt again. It triggering the orgasm she was trying to hold off. She was being roasted over a gorgeous brunette. She felt the heat of Kate beneath her and two cocks pinned her together. She just stopped trying to evade them, and let them fuck her two holes.

Her orgasm began to wane and she got her second wind. She started moving, pushing back and forth, taking both Rick and Sheldon into her holes. She licked at Sheldon and teased Rick by wiggling her ass and squeezing her talented muscles down on his cock. She was paying them back for trapping her.

She gobbled up Sheldon's cock as he gave as good as he got. Fucking her mouth as he gripped her hair and used her mouth like Castle was using her pussy.

She tried to breath and in doing so, her lips parted and a stream of her saliva ran down her chin and fell to Kate's belly and slimy pussy. She cupped Sheldon's balls and fondled them as she reached back and did the same to Rick. She was talented enough to do them both at the same time.

Both Rick and Sheldon were doing their best to hold off. Luckily Sheldon had recently fucked Ainsley and wasn't yet close to cumming. There was a mass of sweat covered bodies on the edge of the bed.

Kate slowly recovered from her multiple climaxes. She sat up a little and grabbed hold of Sheldon's hips. She slipped her head between his parted legs and licked at his balls. She pushed Penny's hand away and sucking hard, drew his nuts into her oral cavity.

Penny moved her hand away, giving Sheldon's balls to Kate to play with. She used her vacant hand and dropped it back to Kate's pussy and began finger-fucking her.

Castle was close to cumming and as Kate used one hand on him and the other on his wife, he snuck his hand around and began diddling her clit as he slammed harder into her cunt. His other hand ran up her body and he began toying with her stiff nipples, first one and then the other one.

Penny was groaning loudly and the vibrations sent Sheldon over the top. He clung to her head, fisting her hair so she couldn't escape and he began pumping his heavy load deep into her mouth and down her sucking throat.

Her orgasm overtook her and she clamped down on Rick's cock and as she started bathing his cock in her cunt juices, he shoved a finger up her ass and started pumping his hot, heavy cum deep in her overheated pussy.

Penny pulled off of Sheldon's cock and let the remainder on his cum to drool out of her mouth and land directly on Kate's slimy cunt. She rubbed roughly at Kate's clit and she was rewarded with yet another dose of her cunt cream all over her fingers.

Sheldon and Rick both withdrew from Penny's overworked holes and collapsed on the carpeted floor.

Kate hugged Penny lovingly swept her stringy hair from her face. She kissed her forehead and held her for what seemed like forever.