Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Penny slipped back and rested against Rick. She curled up against him, her knees and legs were shaking from the long time kneeling on them.

Sheldon moved over to Kate and kissed her. He looked to Penny and saw her eyes closed. He leaned into Kate and whispered, "Why was Penny so upset?" She nipped at his ear and whispered to him, "She found out today that her ex, someone named Leonard asked her best friend to marry him."

He groaned out, "Fuck, I can't believe Leonard is marrying Bernadette." Kate chuckled "Yeah, that's her. So seeing Rick is trapped by Penny, is there a chance you can fuck me. It was great having Penny eat me to climax three times, but after all of that, I need a good fucking."

He climbed up onto the bed and she shifted to the middle of the bed. He felt his cock swelling up as she nibbled at his neck. He slipped his cock into her tight cunt and Kate's legs came up and enveloped his slender body.

Kate, even though she had experienced Sheldon before, once again felt like she was being torn apart. She didn't dare move and be ripped apart. She clung to him and felt his sliding in and out of her. Each stroke scraped against her clit and when his lips closed around her stiff nipple, she clung to him and started cumming. Her juices lubricated her enough and she began giving him just as good as she was getting.

Sheldon fucked her, he was like a machine and seeing this was his third time in a few short hours, his staying power was incredible. He fucked her through two orgasms and as she started cumming a third time, he had a difficult time holding onto her slick, sweat covered body. He wrapped his arms around her and drawing her hard to him, he exploded, sending Kate over the top for the fourth time.

On the floor, Rick and Penny were caressing and kissing as they watched Sheldon fucking Kate into the mattress.

Penny pushed Rick onto his back and crawled between his legs and sucked him to hardness and before he could cum, she stopped and mounted him. The two of them fucked like two animals and before long, they were cumming too.

Penny slumped against him and looked to Kate who was leaning over the edge of the bed watching them. She giggled and threw her a kiss, "Thanks Kate, at least for the past couple of hours I got to forget about Leonard marrying Bernadette."

Sheldon was flat on his belly beside Kate, "Sorry for the bad news Penny, but we sorta knew it was coming. What do you say we head home and talk about this?"

She nodded and after kissing both Kate and Rick, she hugged Kate, "Thanks, you're a good friend, talk to you soon."

See what Penny and Sheldon decide and what plans Leonard and Bernadette have for their wedding and honeymoon.