Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 07

Story Info
A New Chapter and Several Shocking Discoveries.
8.8k words
4.45
4.8k
8
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 172 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Eleven years have passed since Leonard and Bernadette had tied the knot. Amy and Bert stopped any and all sex with outsiders and concentrated on their relationship. Leonard and Bernie still had sex with others outside their marriage, but only together and they felt it cemented their bond between the two of them.

Amy and Bert had a baby girl and just after their child celebrated her fifth birthday, Bert was in a serious accident and didn't survive. Amy raised little Melissa all by herself. After turning fifty-three, she continued working at the university as a researcher and a professor. Amy decided that this year was going to be her last. She used her money from the Nobel and the large settlement from Bert's accident to once again go under the knife. Even though she surpassed fifty, she looked no older than thirty-five.

Stuart sold his comic book store and along with Denise invented a new process in animation. It made Pixar look like child's play. The Disney company was so amazed at his patented invention, they purchased the rights to his invention and was paid three quarters of a billion dollars. He was also given a good number of shares in the company. He used his money wisely and invested in real estate With all the time on their hands, they produced twins. Stuart and Denise raised them, even though they has a nanny to watch over them. They named the two boys Leonard and Sheldon. Stuart being the oldest of the entire group of nerds at fifty-eight was still thin and with his wife being fifteen years younger, she forced him to stay in shape and she gave him regular sexual workouts to keep him fit.

Anu, Rajesh and Alex were still together. After both Anu and Alex gave birth a couple days apart, just slightly nine months after Anu and Rajesh were married. Two years later, both of them gave birth hours apart. With four children, Alex who recently turned 42 kept herself in shape chasing the kids and exercising daily. After striving so hard to get her position at Stanford, she resigned to stay at home with the four children.

Anu rose in the ranks of the hotel chain she was working for and was glad when the company opened a office to service the North American continent. She was made president of that division and had all the time she needed to still enjoy Rajesh, Alex and the children. At forty-five, she was the youngest executive who rose through the ranks. She kept herself in shape and they sold Leonard's old home and built one on the coast. It rivaled Leonard's, but they made sure each of the children had their own room.

Alex recently turned forty-two was the youngest of the trio. With Raj as the oldest at forty-eight. After Alex and Anu had their second babies, both Alex and Raj spent a lot more time at their new home. They used their home gym on a daily basis and Alex learned how to perfect her Indian cuisine. That helped their waistline and limited their intake of rice, switching to cauliflower rice.

Bernadette was barely over forty-five and with all of the pharmaceuticals at her disposal at Zangen, she kept herself and Leonard in shape. After they married, they tried countless times to have a child of their own, but it wasn't meant to be. Bernadette was glad seeing Halley and Michael were more than enough and were a handful. With Halley just celebrating her twenty-second birthday and Michael just out of his teens, Halley could easily pass for Anna Faris. Michael was just a couple years younger and had a striking resemblance to a young Rob Lowe. They got their incredible good looks from Bernadette rather than Howard, but were still rather short in stature.

Leonard on many occasions was tempted to take Halley up on her sexual advances, but being true to his vows deflected them all, but it was a ongoing issue.

Leonard in his mid-fifties was given a shot at being made president of the university. Dr. Siebert was retiring and the announcement from the board of regents was to be made soon.

Sheldon was busy starting up the Fox Weather Department International. He spent months on end in Europe and Eastern Europe negotiating with German, France, Romania and Russia. As always, Russia was standing firm and he was constantly greasing the palms of one Russian diplomat after another.

He had spent a couple weeks in the northern portion of Russia and made a very shocking discovery. He kept it from Penny and didn't want to tell her what he found out until he could really do something about it. At fifty-six, he knew this endeavor was the last in his stellar career at Fox. He recently informed the CEO that after he got the weather international division up and running, he would be retiring too.

Penny's career as the all-time queen of MILF interracial porn was coming to an end. At forty-three, she was still going strong, but all of her male stars were retiring and all of the new, upcoming male stars were just too full of themselves and treated her like garbage and she told Eric she was retiring.

Eric saw the writing on the wall and he too was getting out of the business. He put out feelers to sell the company. He went out to California and spoke with the head of the AVN awards and informed them that Penny Cooper was retiring.

The corporate board was very upset she was retiring and decided to award her with a lifetime achievement award. She took interracial porn to a higher level and they were going to honor her in Las Vegas at the upcoming AVN Awards Banquet.

Eric returned to New York and he called Penny to his office. When she arrived he hopped up from his desk and came around and hugged her, "I'm devastated that you are retiring. Has it really been thirteen years since we began our collaboration?"

She hugged him and stroked his cock and felt him stiffen. She giggled, "I guess I still have it Eric. Yes, sorry to say it has been thirteen years and I don't wanna be on film looking the way Nina Hartley did before she retired. It looked so sad seeing all of that sagging skin."

Eric chuckled, "Yeah, it was a little sorry looking, but she couldn't give it up. Some of the big producers finally pulled her aside and showed her just how unappealing she looked. She finally realized she should have retired earlier and allowed her fans to remember her when she was still very attractive."

Penny nodded, "My point exactly. I'm still rather attractive and don't want to be filmed sagging and hanging."

Eric came around and slowly lowered the zipper on her dress and drew it from her lush MILF body. He took a step back and licked his lips, "So I can say without any bullshitting, you look as good today as the day you came in her and I fucked you."

She reached back and unsnapped her bra and let it fall, "So still appealing Eric?" She didn't wait for a reply. She dropped to her knees and dropped his pants and boxers, "Mmm, you haven't lost any starch in your cock either. Mind if I give it a good-bye suck?"

He groaned out, "Just because you're retiring doesn't mean we still can't get together."

She licked the leaking head, "Oh my Eric, I am a married woman and will not be giving away any more to further my career. Consider this a going away present." She took him deep into her mouth and groaned out as he entered her throat. She felt his fingers fisting her blonde locks and she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Eric felt a rumbling in his balls and if this was going to be a going away fuck; a fuck is what he wanted. He drew Penny to her feet and pulled her panties down. Eric guided her over to the desk and sweeping piles of paper off the desk, he leaned her over it and gripping her hips, he shoved in and felt her tight cunt clutching at his shaft, "Oh fuck Penny, even after all these years, you still have one of the tightest, hottest pussies in the industry."

She groaned as she pushed back, "I lost count years ago the number of men I've fucked, but you are without a doubt in the top ten of them men who I've fucked. So give it to me, Eric. Fuck me one last time and pump that thick, hot cum deep in my pussy. I want to put my panties back on and keep hot spunk in me till I get back home."

He ravished her lush curves and took in every inch of her still lush, gorgeous body. Before long, he felt her cumming, he knew she loved having her clit tickled and when he did so, she exploded and bathed his cock in her cunt cream. He followed up with a hot stinging blast of cum into her sucking pussy. He slumped against her, tracing her curves with his hands before slowly withdrawing and slipping his pants back on.

Penny stepped back into her panties and patted her pussy, "Nice and secure until I get back home." She put her bra and dress back on and took a seat, "So why did you call this meeting for? I know you won't try and talk me out of retiring. I've heard you're in the final stages of selling the company."

He sat on the edge of the desk, "You hear a lot. I bet you haven't heard the news I have to tell you?"

She sat back and bit her lower lip, "Enlighten me Eric."

He grinned from ear to ear, "Okay, well I just came back from California and I told the executives at AVN that you were retiring. They were not happy, but understood. They called me back the next day and told me that at the upcoming AVN awards they are bestowing on you a Lifetime Achievement Award for "The Interracial MILF Queen of the Century."

Penny slumped back and was stunned, "Oh My God, are you shitting me?"

He shook his head, "Can you believe it? I can, you deserve it and will be remembered long after you retire."

"A lifetime award, oh fuck, it makes me feel so old."

He shook his head, "No, you'll be immortalized. They have three tables close to the stage just for you and your friends. Invite whoever you like. They are giving you an entire wing of the hotel. I spoke with Anu Koothrappali and she has secured several suites at the hotel her company owns in Vegas too."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh fuck, I guess that means I'll have to invite her too. Well, I'm letting bygones to bygones and will invite the entire old crew. When is it?"

He chuckled, "So I guess you'll accept it, huh? It is in six weeks, so you better get on the horn and begin inviting your friends. I hope I'm one of your friends."

She giggled, "Without a doubt and if I have my way, we're gonna have one huge blow-out orgy to send me into private life."

He chuckled, "Oh, so I might get another shot at that tight pussy of yours?"

She giggled, "Maybe, maybe! You have been one of my closest friends throughout my reinvented career. At my lowest point, you came and saved me and I'll never forget that." She stood up and pulled him into her arms. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. A tear ran down her cheek and she giggled when he swept it away.

"Okay, enough of this sentimental shit, get out of here and let me sell this company so I can join you in the private sector."

She kissed him again and felt his cum leaking into her panties., She hurried home and took a shower. She called Sheldon in Russia and gave him the news.

"Wow Penny, that is amazing. Are you sure you want to retire?" She groaned out, "Yes, it is time. Time for the two of us to ride off into the sunset and enjoy retirement together. I have to get on the phone and begin inviting all of our friends here in New York and back in California. I'm gonna love seeing the old group from Pasadena."

He chuckled, "This is perfect, I have a shocking surprise and I'll make it there in Las Vegas. Listen I gotta run, talk to you tomorrow."

"Wait, what surprise, tell me Sheldon."

He chuckled, "Sorry, I haven't finalized it yet and if I did, I'm not telling, bye!"

Penny walked around the empty apartment and she wished Sheldon was here. She was so fucking horny, especially after hearing from Eric about her award. She was glad they fucked, but that was just a teaser and she wanted more, much more.

She went over to her desk and opened her computer. She pulled up her address book and started calling her friends.

She already knew Eric was coming and she checked her watch and found it was too early to start calling her friends in California. She went and changed into her sweats and headed to the fitness center. She never missed, even when she was sick or tired. She needed to work off her sexual frustrations and keep her body toned. She was already planning something extreme to wear at the awards banquet.

She spent an extra hour on the machines and ended up in the sauna, sweating off her extra scoop of ice cream she ate after her award news.

She got out and went into the showers and was disappointed she found herself alone. She was hoping for one of the anchors or reporters she played with in the past. She dried off and after dressing headed back to her apartment.

She got back on the phone and started calling her California friends. Her first call was to Amy. She held her breath waiting for her to answer her phone.

"Well hello stranger, long time no speak. So what's happening in the Big Apple, Penny?"

She let out a breath of relief. She thought it was gonna be awkward, but remembering it was Amy, nearly everything that came out of her mouth was awkward, "Not too much really. Sheldon is nearly non-existent. He spends more time overseas than here in the states."

"Yeah, I heard he is working his butt off trying to get Russia to agree to multi-weather dishes in Russia, lots of luck with that. So Penny, we haven't spoken in a couple years, why now?"

She stiffened, okay it was now or never, "Well, I've decided to retire from the adult film industry. It seems Eric the owner of the studio went and spoke with the executive board of AVN and they are going to bestow on me an award."

"Wow and what is the AVN, Penny? Being a scientist AVN means the death of bone tissue due to loss of blood supply."

She chuckled, "Yeah, well I'm not getting an award from them. AVN is the Adult Video News."

"Wow and that is something big?"

"Ah yeah, it is the biggest awards show of the year in the Adult Video business. The awards are in Las Vegas. I'm going to be honored as the female of the century in MILF Interracial Porn."

She chuckled, "Yeah, you always liked that black cock haven't you?"

Penny let out a sigh, "Yeah I guess I have. If I remember correctly, you didn't shy away from it when it was offered to you either, Amy."

She giggled, "Why should I, I am widowed."

"Yeah, I heard about Bert, so sorry. I was gonna come and pay my respects, but I didn't think I was welcomed."

"Oh Penny, you are always welcome here. I understand and it was okay. With his injuries, it was a closed casket anyway. So can I ask why you called?"

Ah yeah, with the awards being in Vegas, the chairman of the AVN has allotted me three tables and a portion of the hotel for me and my guests. I was wondering if you would do me the honor of attending. It would mean so much to me if you were there to celebrate this award with me."

"Well, I am still working at the university, but I think I could spare a couple days. When is the awards banquet?"

It is the last week-end in January. I sure hope you can make it. Please check and get back with me."

She chuckled, "No need, seeing I'm the head of the department, I can take off when needed and I believe this is important enough to do so. Yes, I'll be there. Who else is going to be there from our group?"

"Well, you were the first one I thought of and called. Of course Sheldon will be there. He better get his ass out of Russia for one week. I'm calling Rajesh next, then Stewart and finally Leonard. I'm saving him for last, I think it's gonna be awkward, but I really would love to have him and Bernie there."

"Well you know Halley is now twenty-two and Michael just turned nineteen. I'm sure they would love to be there too. They ask me once in a while how Aunt Penny is doing."

"Ah, that's so sweet, but I'm not sure if Bernie would approve."

"Don't you worry about Bernadette, those two kids adore Leonard and I'm sure if you can persuade him he'd have them there to celebrate your award too."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Listen, I have to get back and call the others before I loose my nerve. Thank you Amy for being a friend through thick and thin. I can't wait to see you there. I'll be sending out a formal invitation, but wanted to call the group personally and invite you all."

"Good luck with Leonard. You may want to call him first and get it out of the way."

Yeah, maybe, I'll think about it and again, thanks, gotta go, bye."

"I love you Penny, good luck, bye."

They hung up and Penny went to the bar and got a glass of vodka on the rocks and gulped down a mouthful. She sat back down and pondered who to call next. She decided to try Stuart and Denise next. She knew that would be easy. She once again held her breath and on the other end a voice answered, "Hello, Bloom Enterprises, how may I direct your call?"

Penny was stunned, "Aw well, I was wondering if I could speak to Stewart?"

"Ma'am, is Mr. Bloom expecting your call?

"Aw well no, I'm an old friend of his and was wondering if he had a moment to speak to me."

"May I inform him who is calling? Mr. Bloom is a very busy man."

"Yes, inform him that Penny Cooper is calling."

"One moment please, I'll see if he is available."

A few seconds later Penny heard his squeaky voice come over the line, "Penny, what a surprise. Wow how long has it been? Well over ten years I'd say."

"Aw yeah, it has been a while." She went into the whole story and he was glad to hear from her and was shocked to hear she was inviting him.

"Well you know Stewart, you were one of the old group and I wanted to make sure you and Denise were invited."

"Could I ask you a question, Penny?"

"Sure Stewart, ask away?"

"Ah, well, how many of the old group have you invited so far?"

"She chuckled, not sure where he was going with this, "Well, you are my second invitee. I called Amy first, my oldest and dearest friend. You were my second call."

"Wow, I am shocked. I was always the last to be picked or even though of in the group. Could be because of my good fortune, Penny?"

"What fortune, and no I wanted to invite you. I thought it would be easy to talk to you. It seemed that Leonard, Howard, Sheldon and even Raj pretended you were just there for something to do. If you remember correctly, I was always the one who tried to draw you into the group and have you involved. So what is this fortune you were talking about, I have no idea what you fell into."

He chuckled, "Well., first of all Denise and I will be there for sure. As for you and me, I have to say you were the nicest of the group. Bernadette was sometimes nice, but also mean a few times.

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, she can be mean, but it wasn't directed at you. She was that way with all of us. I think it has something to do with her four foot eleven stature. So fortune, Stuart?"

"Ah yeah, After Denise and I got married, we sold the comic book store and went into graphic design. We came up with a new process that made what Pixar was doing obsolete. Before it could be copied, we got a patent on it. Disney took note of this and wanting what we had, offered us well over three quarters of a billion for it."

In barely a whisper Penny replied, "Wow, you two are the genius of the group, who knew?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess we are. Listen, I have a few calls backing up, but we'll be there for sure."

""I'll be sending a personal invitation; where should I send it?"

He gave her the address of his residence, that way it wouldn't get lost in the mail at his office. They hung up; Penny was dizzy from the news about Stuart and Disney. She refilled her glass and was feeling mellow and decided to try Leonard next, before she lost her nerve or became overly intoxicated.

Just like when she called Amy, she held her breath as the phone began to ring. All of a sudden the line was active, it was a female voice, "Hello?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers