Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was so shocked, she couldn't move, but Leonard did. He came over to Bernie and stared down at her in disgust, "You actually did this? You destroyed my marriage so you could have a shot of us being together?"

Alex let out a disgusted chuckle, "Oh you have no idea. To top it off, when she found out you bailed on her and fell into the arms of Stephanie, she nearly went insane."

Sheldon tried to intervene, "Listen Leonard, Bernadette was only giving Penny the nudge. She knew and I knew it was just a matter of time before your marriage failed. She told me this and I was going to confront Alex, but decided what was done, was done."

Penny nearly fainted, "You knew all about this and never told me?"

He licked his lips and knew he was in deep shit, "I wasn't aware of any of this until the day before Bernadette and Rajesh's wedding. I went to her to see why she didn't have Alex at her wedding. She was confused about why I was asking and she spilled the beans. I was asking because I thought she hated Alex, but found out she didn't want Alex around to let the cat out of the bag. She convinced me to keep it quiet and as she said, it was over and done with, what good would it have done to tell you both what really happened."

Leonard took a step away from Bernie. He shook his head repeatedly, "I told you before Bernie, you could do anything to me, but never to lie. If this isn't the biggest lie I've ever seen, I don't know what it. We are through. I'll be staying here in Vegas and I will be filing for a divorce first thing Monday morning."

She made a move towards him, but he put his hand up, "Stay away from me you two timing bitch."

Penny was just as furious, "Wow, what a way to ruin my big day." She stared at Sheldon, "You are not the man I thought you were. I thought you were perfect for me. Accepting what I was doing, but all along knowing it was all because of the way she put the wheels in motion to destroy my marriage to Leonard. Sure we were having problems. I know I fucked up really bad by planning a miscarriage, but that was because I was sure it wasn't his. You and this bitch here stole my life and even though where I ended up was pretty good, those first years were torture for me and I can imagine they were the same for Leonard. Just like Leonard, I'll be staying in Vegas and the two of us will be heading to court on Monday to file for a divorce. You used me, just like you've used people all your life, Sheldon and I hope you burn in hell for it."

He was shocked by her reaction, but thinking about what she said, he knew she was right. He didn't even try and persuade her to change her mind.

Halley and Michael were whispering to each other and Halley nodded and moved over beside Leonard. She hugged his arm, "Dad, Michael and I would love to stay with you. We want nothing to do with mom. We are both of age and she can't stop us. You have been more of a parent to both of us than either of them could ever be."

Bernadette stared to cry when she heard this and made a move towards Halley, but she put up her hand, "Stop mother, you disgust me and neither of us want anything to do with you."

Leonard looked to Bernie, "If you try to contact me or these two find young adults, I will spill the beans to everyone at Zangen and the media. You'll be ruined and that big promotion will be out the window."

Bernie was drained, first finding out Howard was alive and now the way her marriage had vaporized before her eyes, she dropped down to the sofa and curled up and sobbed uncontrollably.

Howard came over to her and held her. He was unsure of their future, but she was always his first love and was hoping for a second life with her.

Penny looked to the remainder of the group and shrugged, "Some party huh? I think it would be best if we all left and met back here tomorrow, minus Bernadette and Sheldon, if you would be so kind to stay away." She turned to Leonard, what does this mean for the two of us?"

He shrugged and stared at the gorgeous woman he never stopped loving, "I'm not really sure Penny, but I would hope we could explore the possibilities."

She hugged him tightly, "I agree, I think we've been secretly in love with one another over the past decade, no need to rush things." She turned to Sheldon, "I'm sure Anu will fix you up with a room. I do not want you in my life and especially my bed, ever again."

Leonard moved over to Howard, "You may have been better off staying on that tropical island, but if you want her, she's all yours. I want nothing to do with her ever again, good luck." He moved over to Anu, "Could you make arrangements for a suite for me and my two children. I'm thinking It may be from one to three weeks and our divorce should be final."

Anu and Raj hugged him, "Don't think about it. I'll have one available for the three of you for as long as you need it. I'm so sorry, if we knew, we would have told you."

He hugged her back, "Don't hold it against Alex. She is a good person. She wanted to come clean, but Bernadette being the person she is held it over her head and in essence was blackmailing her for her silence.

Raj nodded, "We can see that now, but we have a lot of things to talk about, but I think in the end, you are right. Take care Leonard, you deserve better and I'm so happy I got away from her, especially after hearing what she did to you and Penny."

The entire group dispersed after that and agreed to return tomorrow morning for a nice Sunday brunch, minus Bernadette and Sheldon.

Leonard and Penny gravitated to one another and they hugged. He reached up and lightly caressed her cheek, sweeping a stray lock of hair from her face, "I'm so sorry Penny. I wasted all all these years. I should have given you the benefit of a doubt, but the videos were so explicit. You were so into it and all I could think about was how much I had to get away from you. If it was only that, I may have been able to forgive you, but with the baby and everything else, I knew it was time to part ways."

"Oh my incredible little man! I never stopped loving you. After nearly every video I made, I thought about you and thought if I could have only told you how I felt, but I knew it wasn't to be. So what now?"

He shrugged, "Baby steps. I have two young adults to worry about too. I hope we have a future, but we have a few weeks here, let's see what happens." He kissed her on the cheek, "We'll see you tomorrow and hopefully we'll have a much better plan and outlook on the future."

She kissed him back on the cheek, "Till tomorrow!"

See what happens next. A whole lot more to unravel and settle.