Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 08

Story Info
Numerous Old Relationships Rekindled.
8.1k words
4.3
6.2k
5
1

Part 173 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard, Penny, Sheldon and Bernadette all had a sleepless night, but Leonard and Penny got up with a whole new lease on life. Sheldon and Bernadette were a total mess and moped around their rooms, hoping somehow things would work out for them.

Sheldon ordered room service, not wanting to see any of his old friends. There was a knock on his door and he secured his robe and went to answer the door. He was shocked to see Amy standing before him with two Starbucks cups of coffee. She grinned at him, "I was right, you look like you could really use one of these right now."

He stepped aside, "You know me so well Amy Farrah Fowler. How did you know I was on the bean now?"

She chuckled, "You have been married to Penny for over a decade and knowing her, with those late nights she used to keep and you being an early riser, I knew she would persuade you to begin drinking coffee to perk you up in the morning."

He nodded, "Yes, you hit the nail on the head, come on in and have a seat. Join me in my misery."

"Oh come on Sheldon, it can't be all that bad. You still have some of your friends, me included."

He took a sip of his coffee, "Mmm, perfect, just how I love it, how did you know."

She had a smirk on her face, "I was up early and talked to your secretary and she told me just how you liked it."

Sheldon smiled, "How the hell did I ever let you go? Other than not telling Penny what Bernadette did, leaving you has got to be the biggest mistake I've ever made. By the way, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know you and Bert made a perfect couple and he gave you the child I never could."

"Yeah, we had a good life together, but he wasn't you. Yeah, yeah, I know you were a giant pain in my ass, but we had good times together. We got a Nobel together and you were my first."

He nodded, "Yeah, you were my first too, but that all seems like ancient history. Oh Amy, what am I gonna do now? I was all set to retire and move back to Texas, buy a nice big house on the gulf coast and watch the sunrise every morning over the water. Now I'll be stuck in New York and listen to the cab drivers honk their horns and watch the sunset against the gray of the buildings."

"You know Sheldon, I am about to retire soon too and I was looking to take Melissa out of that God forsaken state of California. I was looking to Florida or Texas, somewhere I'm not stepping on tree huggers on every turn. My God, I hate all of the fucking liberals there and the students are just as bad."

He stared at her, "Well, what do you say we finish this coffee, let me shower and the two of us head out and try and shake off these doldrums and try and figure out our next move."

A twinkle showed in her eye and she nodded, "Sounds like a wonderful plan." All of a sudden there was another knock on the door and it was room service with breakfast. Sheldon shared his meal with her and retired to the bathroom to shower and dress for a day out with Amy.

A couple minutes into his shower the shower door opened and a naked Amy stood there with her hair piled high upon her head. She glanced down and saw his large cock swaying before her. She giggled, "Need any help in here?"

Sheldon chuckled, "I am an adult, but never refused such an offer." He felt his semi-inflated cock grow stiffer.

He watched her pick up the bottle of body wash and poured a dollop in her palm. She stepped closer and wrapped her fist around that familiar piece of meat. She stroked it, "My god, I forgot how incredible this thing feels in my hand."

He took the bottle from her and poured some into his palm and cupped one of her large swaying tits and he began to caress it. He smiled when he felt the nipple perk up and bore a hole in his hand. Their eyes met and his other hand snuck around her lush body and clung to her tight ass. He lowered his mouth and they were suddenly locked in a passionate kiss. He pulled back and shook his head, "Just like fine wine Amy, you've gotten better with age, without a doubt."

He kissed her again and his hands traveled up and down her back. His fingers traced the cleft of her cheek and he smiled when he heard that familiar sigh. The combination of what happened last night and the need he had to reconnect with her was overwhelming. His hands were everywhere at once. He teased her nipples as he feasted on the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Amy's legs nearly gave out when she felt his fingers flutter past her flat belly and come to rest at the entrance to her tight pussy. Her arm shot out and she clung to the shower wall as she felt his slick and wet fingers slip inside her.

As Sheldon thrust his fingers in and out, he barely came in contact with her clit. Each little brush of his thumb pushed her closer to the edge, but not enough to send her crashing over the edge. She shook as he kept his touch light enough to drive her up the shower wall.

Amy tried to push against his invading fingers, but he refused to give her what she needed.

He pulled his mouth from her ear and whispered, "Just wait Amy, we haven't connected in nearly fifteen years, let's make this last." He gave in and brushed his thumb against her clit. He did it again and again and Amy tensed up and growled out. She humped his hand as his mouth dropped and sucked avidly at her straining nipple. He moved from one to the other.

Sheldon broke free and spun her around and shifted back against the large shower stall. He took a seat on the long bench and pulled her forward until she was straddling him.

Amy immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and shifted her weight until she was poised above him. She stared into his eyes and she gave him a tiny smile, "Fuck me Sheldon, I wanna feel that gorgeous cock inside of me once again."

He reached down and swept his shaft up and down the dripping flesh of her cuntlips. He pried her open and he held it steady, "Come on Amy, slide down it, I gotta feel you surrounding my cock. I need to feel your heat around me."

"Wow, such talk, I can see you learned a lot from Penny."

He stiffened and growled out, "Don't talk about her, it's just you and me now Amy!" He clutched at her hips and roughly pulled her downward and as she slid down, he thrust upward and was balls deep in her almost immediately.

Amy threw her head back and groaned loudly. It has been a few years without Bert and even longer without anything as large as this. She clung to him and began jerking her hips back and forth, taking him in deep and pulled back. She humped him like a cheap whore, but she didn't care. She had him now and wasn't about to let him go again.

Sheldon knew he was exactly where he wanted and needed to be. As she arched her back, he dropped his head and began sucking and nipping at both of her tits. Back and forth he want and he knew he wasn't going to last long. Nearly two months without Penny and only his hand and he knew he was already on the brink of an orgasm. He didn't know that Amy was in a much longer drought.

Amy increased her speed as her tongue attacked anything she could come in contact with. She clutched at his head, pressing him harder to her swollen nipples.

Sheldon fisted her hair and stared directly into her eyes as he gasped out, "Oh Amy, I can't hold off any longer, I'm going to cum and cum hard. Are you ready for me?"

She felt every muscle in her body quiver and she nodded, "Yes, oh yes my darling, I'm gonna cum too, fuck me, fuck me hard Sheldon and pour your love juices deep in my womb."

He kissed her with an open mouth as the two of them were gasping for air. Suddenly they both were wailing like wounded animals, both coming at exactly the same time.

Amy clung to him, feeling like she possessed rubber arms and legs, unable to move. She clung to him as tiny aftershocks of their union pulsed through her.'

After a few minutes, she managed to stand, but on very shaky legs. She rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. She was joined by Sheldon and they grabbed towels and dried each other off.

Sheldon took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, "I think that tour of the city may have to be put on hold. I need a little nap after that."

She chuckled, "Oh My God, I'm falling for an old man!"

He pulled her tight to him, "Yes you are and I'm not gonna let you go."

Down the hall, Bernadette was sitting at the window, staring out at the sights of Vegas. Not much was moving early on a Sunday morning, but she knew her world was crashing down around her and her marriage to Leonard was coming to an end tomorrow morning. She turned as she found Howard standing behind her. She was caught between a rock and a hard place, not knowing where to turn.

He gently placed his hands on her shoulders and gave her one of his incredible neck and shoulder massages, "Mmm, even after all these years, your hands are still like magic."

He chuckled, "Oh I've gotten better ever since I put on thirty pounds and work out on a regular basis, but let's not go there right now. What are we going to do Bernie?"

She smiled, she hasn't heard that in such a long time. He always called her Bernie,, while Leonard called her Bernadette, saying she was all woman and her name should sound the same. She looked back at him, "I don't know Howard, any suggestions?"

He grinned at her, "Yeah, but I'm not to certain you're feeling the same way right now. You know I had Natalie and Svetlana get a room from Anu. I'd much rather reconnect with my long lost wife rather than those two. I'm sure they will not be alone for long, especially in this town. They will either latch onto a whale or find a high class brothel to work in. Either way, I'm done with them."

She turned in her chair and parting her legs, she drew him closer. She leaned forward and rested her head on his lower chest, "I'm glad, I believe that is the first step for the two of us to reconnect. I'm so sorry for what happened between Penny and me."

He shrugged, "You were always one to go after whatever you wanted. You wanted Leonard and by hell or high water, nothing was gonna stop you from getting what you wanted."

She groaned out, "You make me sound like such a bitch."

He combed his fingers through her tousled hair and shrugged, "Well, what can I say?"

She giggled, "Yeah, I guess I am. So what now? Our two adult children hate me and I've lost them to the man who hates me even more."

He kissed the top of her head, "Just give them some time. I think Michael will persuade Halley to rethink her decision. She is a lot like you. I haven't been around them for so many years, but I can see, she is just like her mother."

She giggled, "Yeah, she can be a bitch sometimes too."

"BERNIE, you're taking about my daughter, but yeah, you're right. Come on, get dressed and lets paint the town beige!"

She giggled, "Still haven't changed have you, still with the lame jokes." She scampered to the bedroom and changed. She wanted to take a shower, but wasn't ready for him to sneak in and join her. She still had serious feelings for Leonard, but knew they were never going to be returned, so she had to readjust her priorities and see if there was still something there for Howard.

Back in Penny's suite, the remainder of the group met up there. Anu had a huge buffet set up in the living area and there wasn't anything that wasn't on the buffet table. The spread was very impressive.

Most everyone was in casual clothes. Penny was still in a huge robe and her make-up and hair was back to normal. She tried to put on a happy face, but she felt like her insides were torn out. She still couldn't believe what Bernie did, but she spoke with Alex in a lengthy discussion and found no ill will with her. Bernie had her over a barrel and she finally couldn't take it any longer.

She spoke with Eric and he was going to investigate Dr. Lorvis and make sure he paid for what he did, even though if he didn't do what he did, he'd never have had the success with Penny. It was a two sided sword and didn't know exactly how to react.

Leonard was trying to put on a happy face. Both Halley and Michael tried everything they knew to cheer him up, he tried, but they knew their dad long enough and they felt bad for him.

Halley hugged him and her gorgeous body molded to him and he felt a surge and knew he could now react to her, but continued to withdraw. "Come on Dad, lighten up, you may have lost Mom, but you've regained Penny, not a awful trade-off."

Michael gave a lewd chuckle, "Yeah, you certainly fell into a gorgeous piece there Dad."

Leonard cried out, "Michael, how can you say such a thing......but you're right, just don't let her know I agreed with you."

Halley giggled, "Now you're perking up."

Michael laughed, "Who wouldn't perk up with a MILF like that?"

Leonard punched him in the arm, "Technically she isn't really a MILF, seeing she never was a mother."

Halley giggled, "If you two remarry, she can be my mother."

Michael growled out, "Yeah and she can be my MILF!"

They all laughed and Penny came over and grinned at the trio, "Well, it is nice to see you three laughing, what about?"

Michael grinned, "Excuse me, I need some more of that shrimp, talk to you later Dad."

Halley threw her arms around Leonard's neck, "We were just discussing how nice it would be for you to be our new Mom, right Daddy?" She kissed him on the cheek, "I think I wanna try some of that cold king crab legs." She scampered off and that left Penny and Leonard alone.

"So, you three are already planning our future huh?"

He shrugged, "Everything is on the table now. I'm gonna be a free man and you're gonna be a free woman, all options are available, any suggestions?"

She shrugged, "Too early to decide. I need to be free of those two first and who knows after that. I'm happy to say Anu had offered me a suite close to yours for the next few weeks to get things done and after that, we'll see."

He nodded, "After I file tomorrow, I'm gonna fly back and set things right at work. I shouldn't be gone long. Hopefully I'll be back for a nice romantic dinner, any suggestions who I could have as a dinner companion?"

She grinned at him, "I'm not sure, maybe you can check with Howard and see if Natalie or Svetlana are free."

he chuckled,. "I doubt very much if they are free. They probably charge by the hour."

She slapped him playfully, "Leonard, how mean! How do you know they are hookers, but you're probably right. Maybe Halley, or Michael, what do you think?"

"Aw, well I was hoping you'd be free?"

She giggled, "Yeah, now that I'm retired, I do need to make a living, but I don't think you can afford my going rate."

He rolled his eyes, "And what would that be?"

She stepped closer, "Maybe a night of unbridled passion and hot sweaty sex."

He cleared his throat, "I might be able to find a few guys here in Vegas who could fit the bill."

She punched him in the arm, "I was talking about you, Stud!"

He nodded, "I know, I was just making you work it. It's a date. I'll call you when I land back here in Vegas. What do you say we join the others and try and make the best of this buffet and good friends."

They began to mingle and before long all was forgotten about what Bernadette did. The group spoke about old times and what they were all up to now. They all had the time of their life and as they began to leave, each one of them vowed to keep in touch. Anu had a fleet of limousines parked out front to takes each and every one of them to the airport for their flights back home to their respective cities. Leonard and Penny were both at the airport seeing them all off and as Raj, Anu and Alex hugged them, Raj stood back and smiled, "This is just like old times, you two together. We all think this was meant to be, we just wished Alex would have told you earlier so all those years weren't wasted."

Leonard looked to Penny, "We thank you for you sentiments, but we were talking and even though we wished it never happened, the experiences we both had, especially Penny here, we wouldn't have changed them for the world. Now that we have a second chance, we just have to make sure we don't squander it."

They all hugged and promised to keep in touch and they would keep them informed on what happened, to them, their divorces and anything else that had any relevance.

They returned to the hotel and they had a nice quiet dinner in Penny's room and after that, Leonard used every inch of restraint he possessed to leave without attacking her and possessing her. He hugged her and gave her a chaste kiss, "I'll see you in the morning and we can go to the courthouse to file for divorce. Have a nice night, I'll be dreaming about you, just like I have thousands of time before." He left before she, or he could change his mind.

Howard and Bernadette had a very enjoyable day. They saw all the sights that Vegas had to give. They rode the roller coaster, they saw a floor show and walked around downtown Vegas and just had a nice time getting reacquainted with each other.

When they returned to the hotel, Howard stopped at her door, "I want you to dress up, just like you did last night. I'm gonna go put on my tux and I'll be back in one hour. We are going to paint the town bright colors so we can forget what we lost the past fifteen years. After that, well, we'll have to let things fall in place or fall apart. I'm betting on falling in place, now get that gorgeous ass of yours in there and get ready for a night you'll never forget."

She hugged him and giggled, "I'm gonna hold you to that, now get!"

Howard returned an hour later, looking buff in his tuxedo and when Bernadette answered the door, she looked as lovely as they day they stood on that roof and exchanged vows. Vows that they shared and promised to be together for life and at that exact moment, Howard knew it was falling in place, not apart.

Bernadette was wearing a form fitting white gown. It had sequence from neckline to bodice. It accented her large bust perfectly. It clung to her ample hips, tight ass and shapely but tiny legs. Her long blonde hair was curled and hung in waves down her back, but was pulled back in a messy clip. Two thick tentacles hung down on either side of her face. Her red lips were painted a bright red and gave him chills just thinking what she could do with them.

He put out his arm and she wrapped her hand around it and they left for a romantic night. Howard took her to one of the hottest dinner shows featuring Celine Dion. They finished and went to a club where they watched one of the hottest comedians. Afterwards they had a long walk down the strip and ended up at her hotel room door. She unlocked it and took hold of his hand, "To have things falling into place!" she closed the door behind her and taking his hand, she led him to her bedroom.

She stopped before the bed and turned back to him, "So tell me Howard, what are you going to with me, now that you got me where you wanted me?"

He moved over before her. He stood there and waited. Bernie reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He drew her to his firm body. His hands were resting on her ample hips. He raised one hand and placed it under her chin and tipped her head back, "Well first of all, I want and need to give you a kiss that I've been yearning to give you for well over a decade.

He lowered his head and planted his lips on hers. He kissed her tenderly, but it grew more passionately by the moment. His hands left her hips and drifted along her bare, tapered back.

Bernadette remembered how great he could kiss, but this kiss surpassed any they have ever shared together in the past. The kiss continued as his tongue fought with hers, their mouth and bodies meshed together. She peeled off his jacket as the kiss grew steamier.

Howard managed to tear his mouth from hers and moved to her bare neck and his hands grabbed hold of the material and slipped it off her shoulders. His lips and tongue followed and moved back to her ear, across her neck and to her other shoulder.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers