Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette was trembling from the attention he was bestowing on the flesh of her upper body. She let out a gasp when he tugged harder and the dress gathered around her waist, baring her huge swaying tits.

Howard stared at her gorgeous tits, but bypassed them. He kissed her mouth again and slowly sank to his knees. He grabbed hold of her dress and tugged at it and when it cleared her bubble butt, it floated to the floor and he stared up at his ex-wife. "So, so beautiful. I wondered if you'd loss some of your luster, but none, not a bit. You're even more beautiful then I remembered."

Bernadette stood there in panties, high heels and a dress crumpled down around her ankles. She ran her fingers through his hair, but she didn't have to direct him at all. She let out a gasp when he lowered her panties and dipped his head and began licking like a starved puppy on her glistening folds.

He looked up at her and saw her huge swaying tits. He saw her eyes closed and her head thrown back. "God I've missed this. You have any idea how many nights I've drifted off to sleep imagining doing just this."

Howard reached around and clutched at her ass and he pulled her tighter to his mouth. He sucked like a man possessed and he wiggled a finger up her asshole and his other hand came around and began to finger fuck her. He attacked her clit and had her trembling to the point she wasn't able to stand any longer. Luckily the bed was behind her and she fell back and before she knew it, he had her feet bare and had the heels of her feet on the edge of the bed. He sucked, and licked her pussy, drawing her clit into his mouth as he fingered her harder. He curled his fingers around and as he petted her G-spot, she fell back onto the bed and came hard. He never slowed and licked and fingered her through a second and even stronger orgasm.

Howard was completely coated in her pussy juices. He rose up and leaning over her, he kissed her and she tasted her own cream, it turned her on and she reached out and worked feverously at his pants.

Howard tore off his tie and worked on his shirt. Bernadette worked ever quicker and has his pants and jockey shorts down around his ankles. Her tiny fingers clutched at his shaft and she remembered the procedure Dr. Lorvis did on him. He was just as thick and stiff as she remembered. She stroked him hard. She kissed him hard again and tearing her mouth from his, she tugged at his cock, "I need you to put this inside me, I need you to fuck me right now and don't let up until you plant your seed in me."

He stood closer to the bed and grabbing her behind the knees, he drew her to the edge of the bed. He pulled her and pushed forward at the same time and sank into her. He leaned over, still standing and began to feast on her tits. He pushed them together and sucked on both of her puckered nipples at the same time.

Bernie was rolled her head from side to side and her hair clip came undone and her long hair floated around her pretty face and she never looked hotter.

Even though Howard had those two luscious Russian beauties, he kept on dreaming about being with Bernie again. He was finally having his dream come true.

Bernie's hot breath came in heavy bursts as she craved him and even though she was still married to Leonard, she knew it was over and with her being the pragmatic woman, she was more than eager to move on. She groaned as her legs enveloped him and pulled him tighter to her lush body, "Come on Howie, fuck me, My God, I can't believe it, but I really missed you fucking me!"

His hands squeezed her tits and toyed with her nipples. He stood upright and grabbed hold of her hips, thrusting as slowly and as deeply from multiple angle. He brushed her G-spot and made her yelp out.

Bernie bit her lip and called out, "Harder, God Damn You! Fuck me until you pump that thick cum inside me!"

He suddenly paused and grabbed hold of her hips again and with one swift motion, he flipped her over so she was bent forward over the bed. She turned her head sideways, sending her long hair all about. She grabbed hold of a pillow and buried her face in it.

He clutched at her tiny waist and drove balls deep into her with one savage thrust. He gave her exactly what she asked for, fucking her harder and deeper. He fucked her with such urgency that she was again on the verge of another climax. He grunted as he slammed into her and the entire bed shook when he bottomed out in her.

Bernie was pinned to the bed as he rammed into her and with every glorious thrust, she inched towards the orgasm she so badly needed.

He called out, "Oh Bernie, Bernie, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna claim my wife back as mine!" He came hard, he cried out and gripped her so hard, she knew he'd leave bruises, but she didn't care. She came unraveled too and with him pumping his load into her, it set off a string of events she was hoping for.

She gritted her teeth and exhaled loudly as she exploded, with an orgasm that she hadn't experienced in a very, very long time.

She was befuddled. She had so many incredible orgasms with Leonard, but with Howard, it seemed different. She knew it had to be unbridled love. She loved Leonard, but Howard was her soul mate and he just proved it once again. She trembled when she felt his hand travel down to her pussy. He felt how wet she was between her legs and stroked his fingers inside her slit one last time.

He slowly withdrew and clung to her, "That was amazing, you are amazing. How would you feel if we got married again once your divorce from Leonard becomes official?"

She rolled over and felt him oozing out of her pussy. She drew him down between her outstretched legs and enveloped him with her arms and legs, "I think I'd love that, we have a lot of catching up to do."

"What are we gonna do about the kids?"

She shrugged, "I think Michael will come around eventually. Now Halley, that is another issue. Don't take this the wrong way, but she is in love with Leonard and not just as a dad."

He groaned out, "I'll have to speak with her, I know Leonard is an honorable man, he'll do the right thing."

Bernie chuckled, "Have you seen her, if you found out she was no longer your step-daughter, how would you react?"

"Oh God, we are in trouble."

Monday morning, Leonard headed over to Penny's suite and knocked on the door and she opened it. She was standing there in a white, two piece slack suit. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a sex ponytail and she just had enough make-up on to make her look like the girl next door, she was anything but. "Come on in Leonard, I just need my purse and we can be on our way."

He pulled her to him and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. He took a step back, "I've been wanting to do that since...Like forever."

She reached for him, but he stopped her, "We have to get to the courthouse and if we kiss again, we'll never leave this room."

She giggled, "That sounds like something I could really wrap my legs around right now."

He pulled her out into the hallway and knew he was sorta safe. "That is very tempting Penny, but we need to get two divorces and I have to get back to Cal Tech. I'll be back this evening and I swear I'm going to show you an evening we both deserve."

She giggled and they hurried to the elevator. As it opened, she pulled him in and kissed him again, "So this evening huh?"

He nodded, "Yes, I want you to dress to the nines and we are going to have a very romantic dinner and a nice show and...."

The elevator opened and he stepped out. She stopped him in the lobby, "And what Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Oh you'll see." He slapped her playfully on the ass and she let out a yelp and they hailed a cab for the courthouse.

They filed jointly and they were told, seeing they were uncontested divorces, they should both fly through the system and be final by week's end or the first of next week.

Leonard dropped Penny off at the hotel and gave her a soft kiss and caressed her cheek, "I'll be back as soon as possible. You better be ready for the night of your life. I'll pick you up at five, bye."

He took the short flight to Pasadena, rented a car and after talking to everyone at Cal Tech, they gave him the time he needed to get his life back on track. He hurried Santa Monica, on the way there he contacted a locksmith and he was met at his house. He had the locks changed and changed the alarm code on both the main house and guest house. He packed a bag with clothes he'd need for the next week. He turned in the car and caught the next flight back to Vegas.

He took a quick shower and slipped back into the tuxedo he wore for the award's banquet. He checked himself out in the mirror and nodded, "Not bad Hofstadter, now let go and see if I can dazzle Penny."

He headed to her suite and tapped on the door. It opened and his jaw dropped, "Wow, I thought you looked amazing on Saturday evening. You look even more beautiful than ever."

She smiled at him, "Better huh, not much of a difference from Saturday."

He chuckled, "Maybe it's because you are now available and soon to be a divorcee."

She giggled, "I thought I was because I'm not waiting that thong I had on Saturday!"

He nearly fainted, "Like this morning, we better leave now or we may never get out of here."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, this time I have to agree. I'm going to need some nourishment if you plan to see where those panties were supposed to be." She hurried past him and he followed to the elevator.

They entered one of the poshest restaurants in Vegas. He reserved a private room and it exceeded both of their expectations. It was a seven course meal and it took so long they had to skip the show he has reservations for.

They headed back to the hotel, but were sidetracked and went to the high observation tower. Seeing it was a Monday evening, it was rather empty and they had one side of the deck all to themselves. The wind picked up slightly and Penny felt a chill seeing it was late January. Leonard removed his tuxedo jacket and placed it over her bare back and arms.

He drew her to his firm body and she snuggled against him, "This is nice, Saturday morning I was in turmoil. I knew my career was coming to an end. Sheldon was traveling more and more, but was soon to be retired. I hate to admit, but I was feeling trapped. Things spun on a dime and here I am on the verge of opening a new chapter in my life. Oh God, I'm terrified, what the hell am I doing Leonard?"

He pulled her tighter to him and he lightly caressed her bare back under his jacket, "I know exactly how you feel Penny, but we can do this together. We have such a connection. From the first time I saw you when you rented the apartment across the hall from Sheldon and me, I knew you were the one. We both had our ups and downs, a lot of downs lately. You know what that means?"

She scoffed, "The downs outweigh the ups?"

He nodded, "Exactly and that means we are due for a lot of ups and I'm raring to cash them in. I want you beside me to cash them in and share them together."

She began to cry, "Damn you Leonard, you're gonna make my perfect make-up run and it will be ruined."

He nodded, "Add that to the downs. That makes another up we get to share. I don't want to share another up with anyone but you. I've always loved you Penny Cooper gonna keep right on loving you." He turned her to him, swept the tear from her cheek and cupping her face in his hands, he lowered his lips to hers. It was a soft, gentle kiss and when he pulled back he just stared into those deep green eyes.

She tickled the back of his neck with her fingertips, "That was lovely Leonard. I feel exactly the same. What do you say we head back to my suite and see if we can cash in one of those ups you've been talking about?"

He smiled back and her and gave her a nasty snicker, "Oh no Penny, not one, but a whole handful of ups. I have a vial of Deja Vu capsules in my coat pocket. We are both going to take one of those and start cashing in."

She giggled and it made his shiver. He loved that sound and wanted to continue hearing it for a long, long time to come.

They hurried back to the suite and as Leonard slipped out of his tuxedo jacket. Penny opened a bottle of wine and poured out two glassfuls, "Now where are those capsules, You're gonna need it and I wouldn't mind feeling exceptionally sexy tonight."

He handed her one and popped one into her mouth, "I'm at a disadvantage Penny. You're already exceptionally sexy and I'm going to show you just how sexy I perceive you to be." He closed the distance between them and took her wine glass from her and placed it beside his on the coffee table.

He drew her extremely sexy body to his. He was gentle, something that was very foreign to her. He caressed her cheek, just like he did on the top of the observation deck. He ran his thumb across her plush lips and he let out a gasp when she turned her face and drew the thumb between her lips.

Penny sucked lightly on his thumb and her tongue darted out and flicked it from side to side and up and down. She giggled when she heard him release a moan. "Oh Leonard, you are in for a night like no other. I've learned a lot of tricks since we were both married."

He kissed her gently on her eyes and tightened his grip of her gorgeous face, "Oh so have I Penny, so have I." He pulled away and took her by the hand and led her to the adjoining bedroom and saw it was already turned down and there were several fragrant candles lit around the room.

Penny giggled, "See, I can be romantic too, Leonard. I called room service and had them prepare the room for us." She kicked off her heels, "Mmmm, much better, seeing you eye to eye is much more desirable."

She kissed him as her fingers nimbly untied his tuxedo tie and worked with precision to unbutton his starched shirt. She tugged it out of his pants and slipped it off his shoulders as it fluttered to the floor.

Leonard stood there, just staring at the gorgeous woman before him. He drew her to his naked chest and wrapping his arms around her, he lightly ran his nails up and down her bare, tapered beck. He rested his hands on her hips and drew her tighter to his straining cock. He leaned in and began to lick and nibble at her neck, along the soft skin where her neck met her body. He moved upward to her ear and nipped at her sexy lobe. All along, his hands were traveling up and down her lithe, trembling body. He moved to the other side and gave her the same treatment. He kissed her again and went back to feasting on her neck. He whispered in her ear, "My God Penny, I haven't before and never, ever will get enough of you. His hands found the two tiny straps on her dress and slid them off her shoulders. He was amazed how those two mounds of flesh held the heavy dress up.

Penny was getting wet, extremely wet and wanted in on the action. She broke away and drifted down to her knees. She planted both hands on his knees and ran them both upward to the huge lump in his pants. She stared up at him and they locked eyes. She kept them on him as she worked quickly, unhooking his pants, drawing the zipper down and grabbing hold of his pants and boxers, she yanked them both down roughly, freeing his hard cock, she smiled when she saw the tip glistening with a few drops of pre-cum already. She loved his cock. Unlike Sheldon, it was smaller, but not too small. She always thought it was perfect, not overly large, but at the same time, not that small, to her it was perfect. The thickness was enough to spread her wide and make her cum and cum hard. She loved those thick veins that swelled up and acted like a human French tickler.

She reached out and closed her long, slender fingers around it. She stroked it, slowly masturbating him, spreading his own lubricant over the tip and down the swollen shaft. She leaned in and slowly circling her tongue around the tip.

He turned slightly and settled his naked ass on the edge of the mattress. He reached out and worked at the several pins holding her long, silky hair up and as it tumbled down around her face, he combed his fingers through it and he was frozen, he couldn't think of anything more beautiful than the sight before him.

She released a sigh as as she shifted on her knees and pushing his cock up against his belly, she licked from his nuts, up to his mushroomed head and back down again. She did this over and over again and before long she had the entire shaft dripping with her saliva.

She looked back up at him and saw pure lust covering his face. She smiled and poised over the head, she parted them and slowly sank over it. She continued to lower her head and she heard him release a groan as her lips pressed against his crinkled nut sack. She slowly slid back up and released it with a pop. She pushed it against his belly again and dipped her head, her hair enveloped his shaft as she sucked at his balls. She sucked each one into her mouth separately and popping them from her mouth, she latched onto the root of his shaft and flicked her tongue upward as fast as a hummingbird's wings. She reached the swollen knob and once again took him into her mouth. She remembered the familiar taste of his cum and suddenly wanted more, a lot more. She doubled her efforts, sucking hungrily, she heard that sound coming from his throat and she knew he was about to cum.

Leonard rose up off the mattress and raising up on his tiptoes, he clutched at her head and his hips shot forward. His entire body tensed up and his hot sperm filled her mouth. She savored it, but swallowed quickly as another and another blast bathed her tongue and oral cavity.

She didn't let up until he clutched at her head, "Oh fuck Penny, not so hard, I'm so sensitive." He gripped her head and tried to pry her mouth from his deflating cock. He flopped back down to the bed, gasping for air.

She grinned up at him. She opened her mouth, showing him the last couple blasts of his load. She closed her lips and swallowed and showed him her empty mouth, "So tell me Leonard, how was that for you?"

He growled out, "Are you fucking kidding me? You've always been the hottest and nastiest cock sucker I've ever known. I've kissed it a million times, and it is without a doubt the dirtiest mouth I've ever encountered."

She smacked her lips, "Always happy to be of service." She stood and fisting her silver gown, she tugged at the material and it dropped to her hips. Her huge firm tits bounced and swayed from escaping the dress. She tugged again and as it cleared her gorgeous ass and shapely hips, it flutter to the floor. She kicked it aside and stared down at Leonard's stiff cock.

Leonard parted his legs, he reached out and pulled her to the bed. He ran his hands up and down the silky flesh of her gorgeous thighs. "Are you ready to fuck Penny, or make love?"

She growled out, "OH fuck! Fuck me Leonard, we can make love later."

He pulled her harder and she climbed up onto the bed and straddled his legs. She reached back and finding his stiff cock, she swept up up and down the fleshy lips of her sopping cunt. She looked down at him, "I hate Bernadette for what she did to us, but I have to thank her over and over again for Deja Vu." She lowered her body and the knob entered her easily.

Leonard thrust upward, sinking deeper into her and grabbing hold of her hips, he yanked her down forcing more and more of his fat cock deep into her womb.

It was a blur, the two of them were like a machine. He jerked his hips rapidly, thrusting up and down. At the same time, Penny bounced up and down at a furious pace. The room was filled with the slapping sound of flesh smacking against flesh.

The two of them managed to climb higher on the bed and she continued her assault on his body. She whipped her head around, sending waterfalls of blonde locks all over the two of them.