Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard reached up and began mauling her tits and he continued to thrust upward. He pulled her down to his sweat covered body and kissed her so hard it took her breath away.

Penny tore her mouth from his and planting her hands on his chest, she rode him even faster. With each downward movement, she'd grind her pelvis against his. She was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Her clit was grinding against the root of his cock, she arched her back and screamed out, "Yes, oh yes, just like that, harder, fuck me harder Leonard, I'm cumming! Cum, cum with me I need you to put out the fire deep in my pussy!"

He rolled her over and gave her what she wanted. He slammed into her with such intensity, the bed moved with each movement. He found she planted her feet flat on the mattress and arched up, meeting every one of his thrusts with ones of her own. They were panting wildly as she exploded and began painting his shaft with her milky cream. Her talented cunt muscles tightened and relaxed and she milked him and as her orgasm continued, it grew stronger when she felt him lose it and began pumping his hot cum into her spasming pussy.

Leonard collapsed against her glistening body. He rained kisses all over her face, now streaked with mascara from her tears and sweat. He gently caressed her cheeks, sweeping the hair from her face. He kissed her lightly on the lips and hovered over her, "Mrs. Penny Cooper, will you marry me again?"

She let out a gasp, "I'm sorry Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, but I'm a married woman and am not in the position to accept."

He chuckled, "Oh Penny Cooper, you are in the perfect position. Do any other positions come to mind so you'll accept?"

She giggled, "Well in less than a week, hopefully I'll be a free woman. If you ask me again, then, I'm sure my response with be positive."

He kissed her again, and what about your position, now Penny?"

"I love any position we are in, as long as I have that gorgeous cock in me, I'm game. I love not acting before a camera. This way I can enjoy you filling me. No need for the money shot between the two of us."

"Well, how about we climb out of this bed and go take a nice long bubble bath. I wanna lose myself in you. Oh by the way, you can count on me asking you again when you are a free woman."

She chuckled, "Oh Leonard Hofstadter, you know me well enough that there is nothing free about me. As far as asking me again, you better!"

A week later, they were both free from Bernadette and Sheldon, but Leonard didn't ask her to marry him.

Penny was depressed. She spoke with Halley and Michael and her outlook perked up. She was happy to find out the three of them were taking her out for a early dinner. They told her to dress casually which dampened her outlook again.

See what happens next in the final season of TBBT.