Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 11

Story Info
Leonard finally gets what he wanted and more.
8.9k words
4.52
7.3k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 176 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 17 Chapter 11

Leonard, Penny and Halley took a Uber from Omaha airport to the ranch. As it pulled into the long road leading the the large ranch, Halley was hopping up and down like a schoolgirl. She was amazed at the size of the place and she couldn't believe this could be her home in a few months. She saw the horses running wild and she screamed out in glee, "Am I going to be able to ride one of those?"

Penny chuckled, "Well maybe after the little package arrives, but not before. The last thing we would want is for you to have a miscarriage."

Leonard nodded, "I don't think I could bare that happening again." Halley groaned out, but knew he was right, "I'm sorry Dad, I wasn't thinking. Don't worry, I'll be careful and won't do anything to harm your child."

They were greeted by Chris and Penny and Leonard saw the instant chemistry between the two of them.

Leonard pulled Penny aside and whispered to her, "Am I imaging things, but just take a look at those two."

Penny stared at them, "Okay, what are you saying?"

He scoffed, "We both agree Halley has a striking resemblance to Anna Faris, right?"

She nodded, "Yeah, so?"

He chuckled, "Who was Anna Faris married too?"

She let out a gasp, "Oh my god, he does look a lot like Chris Pratt. What are the chances? If I didn't know better, I'd have to say they are their doppelgangers. They are attracted to each other, who knows what may develop."

They went into the house and as Penny showed Halley around the huge house and afterwards outside around the place, Leonard sat down with Chris. Leonard and Penny had discussions about Chris and the future of the ranch.

"Okay Chris, we both have immense confidence in you and your ability to run this ranch. We'd like to keep you on full time as a partner. Neither of us has the ability or wish to run a ranch of this size. We'd love to live here during the summer months, preferably from around Easter to the first snow fall or just after Christmas."

He chuckled, "The first snowfall happens way before Christmas, but I understand, go on."

We would leave most likely just after Christmas and move to our new home we just purchased today in Sanibel Island, Florida. We'd stay there the winter months and return here sometime around Easter."

"Wow Sanibel Island, "I've heard that place is amazing."

Leonard nodded, "Yeah it is. So we'd have a house built to your requirements so you could think of this place as a part of you. Eventually, sometime down the road we'd move to Florida full time, you know when we are old and gray. At that time, we'd sign the property over to Halley, our baby that Penny is carrying and you. I'm sure it will be mostly your baby, but I'd want to leave something to Halley, who is like a daughter to us and our unborn child. What do you think about that, Chris?"

He was in awe and was so stunned, a tear came to his eyes, "Wow, I always thought of this place as home, but you just gave me the roots I've always wanted and now have." He jumped up from the table and rushed around and nearly dragged Leonard out of his chair and hugged him.

Just then Penny and Halley came back into the house. Penny cleared her throat, "Are we breaking a moment here?"

Chris stuttered as he pulled away. He saw Penny was giggling and knew she was kidding. He rushed over to her and hugged her too, "My God Penny, I first of all want to congratulate you on your impending motherhood and second, OH MY GOD! The proposal you have for me and the ranch!" He lifted her and swung her around, "Yes, yes I accept."

She stumbled back when he put her down, "Wow, I guess we need to contact a lawyer and make it all legal. The last thing we want is for you to slip away from us."

He hugged her again, "Not a chance Penny, not a chance." He stared at the tiny blonde and he cleared his throat, "Sorry, I usually am not this emotional, but wow. You two have made me the happiest man in Nebraska."

Leonard chuckled, "We're not getting married, just partners."

Chris went out and came back later with four of the largest steaks any of them ever saw. He grilled them and had all of the fixings to to with a large steak dinner. They had enough steak left for steak and eggs in the morning.

They spent the next few days roaming the ranch as Chris pointed out all of the improvements he had planned, but held off until he had their approval, which he got.

Leonard and Penny surveyed the ranch and found the parcel beside theirs was up for sale. After speaking with Chris, who thought it was a great buy and addition, Leonard purchased it and rolled it into the whole ranch property.

Reluctantly they left for Santa Monica where they began packing up things to make the permanent move to Nebraska and Florida. They had three of the four cars on a car trailer to move to Nebraska. They kept the fourth one for use around California. Penny and Leonard decided to sign it over to Michael who decided to stay in California and eventually after finishing college, move back in with Howard and Bernadette.

The day came and as they closed the door to their home for over the past decade, Michael drove them to the airport for their flight to Nebraska. The moving van left that same morning and would takes a few days to arrive in Nebraska. They made it past their first hurdle, no one in California was any wiser to the fact that Halley was carrying Leonard's baby. They were all too excited about Penny finally carrying Leonard's baby again.

They arrived in Nebraska and a couple days later the van arrived and Chris and a bunch of the ranch hands unloaded and refused to allow Penny to handle any of them. He just had her direct what went where and it was done.

Penny really admired Chris and his efficiency. Halley on the other hand couldn't help but being drawn to him. She knew she had to keep her distance, especially while she was pregnant.

A couple months passed and Halley began to show. The two women went shopping in Omaha and purchased maternity clothes for Penny and a variety of clothes for Halley to accent her figure, but at the same time hide the growing belly she was developing.

Late in September, it was more and more difficult to hide her condition and the three of them met while Chris was out on the range. Leonard looked to Penny, "I think it's time to move down to Florida until after Halley has the baby. I spoke with the contractor and he said the renovations of the beach house should be done by the end of the week."

Penny looked to Halley, "Are you ready to do this? He can tell everyone here, with the weather turning cooler, my back is really acting up and the doctor agreed I should either stay where it was warm or go now to warmer climate. We could say it would be better to travel now than later in the further stages of the pregnancy."

Halley nodded, "Yeah, I agree. I'd feel a lot better lounging around in clothes that is looser and not having to hide things like this from Chris or the other hands."

Leonard agreed, "The last thing we need it for someone to figure out that Penny isn't pregnant and you are. It would ruin everything we planned, it would be impossible to un-ring the bell."

Penny let out a long breath of air, "I can't wait to get out of these maternity clothes and hand them over to you."

Halley chuckled, "Aw, I'm afraid I'd be swimming in any of those."

"Wow, nice way to talk to a pregnant woman. I'm just big boned. Look around Nebraska, it isn't just me."

Halley hugged her, "I was just kidding. I could take them in and wear them."

Penny slapped her tight butt, "We'll either buy you new ones or better yet, we'll keep you naked in bed and keep you occupied."

"Mmmm, I like that second option, when are we leaving?"

Leonard shook his head, "You two, what am I going to do with you?"

They looked each other in the eye and Halley gave him a sly grin, "Oh we know! Once we get to Florida, we'll show you, right Aunt Penny?"

"Yep, let's begin packing I can't wait for the final chapter in this saga."

The following Monday, Chris had the large pick-up truck loaded with their luggage and he drove them to the airport, "I wish you could have been here for the first snowfall, but I understand. The baby comes first. Keep us updated and send pictures of the baby when it arrives."

Penny and Halley hugged him and Leonard shook his hand, "We'll be back in the spring and can't wait for the baby to see his or her new home. Take care Chris, we know the ranch is in good hands."

They took off and a few hours later they were landing in Fort Myers. They arrived at the beach house and were amazed at the remodeling that had been done; it was perfect.

Penny immediately got out of her maternity clothes and put on something sexy and tight. Halley was just the opposite. She tried on a couple things Penny had and she was swimming in them, but she wore them just the same.

Leonard went shopping for food for the refrigerator and freezer and returned with a SUV and a truckload of nursery furniture.

They ate, drank, Halley had fruit juice and they worked on assembling a bed, playpen and other furniture. Leonard figured out how to attach a baby car seat and as they put the rest aside for later, Leonard stood before Halley and drew her to her feet.

Penny looked on as Leonard reached down and in one swift motion, drew the over-sized top from Halley's tiny body. He exposed her rounded belly and as he caressed it, Penny came up behind her and drew her maternity slacks from her. Her panties followed and as they led her to the bedroom, along the way her bra was left in the hall.

Leonard guided the mother of his child to the bed and Penny followed, just as naked as Halley was.

Halley reached up and released her longer light blonde hair from the ponytail and looked to her Dad. She reached for him and as their lips met, Penny's lips met Halley's lower set of lips. She arched her back and ground her already moist pussy to her mouth.

Halley began to buck immediately from Penny's expert cunt lapping. She groaned against Leonard's mouth, sucking on his tongue as Penny added a couple fingers into her tight hole. This made Halley's body quiver to the point of nearly losing control. She ripped her mouth from Leonard's and cried out, "Oh Aunt Penny, that feels so fucking good, but please slow down, I'm not ready to cum yet."

Penny complied and climbed up her body and as Leonard continued to kiss her; Penny attacked her neck and moved to her tits and sucked lightly on her puckered nipples, "Mmm, I think these firm babies are growing. Pretty soon they will be full of milk and I'm going to enjoy drinking it from the source."

Halley got the two of them off guard and wiggled free and she hovered over Penny. She kissed her on the cheek, "Come on Dad, join me. I think after how incredible she is in having me mother your child, she deserves a little special attention."

Leonard planted a passionate kiss on her lips, pushing Halley out of the way. Halley scooted down and attacked her long graceful neck, causing Penny to shiver. Halley moved downward, licking and nibbling at Penny's fat nipples. She looked up and winked at her and moved down between Penny's legs. She was no longer a novice in eating pussy and she planted her tongue on Penny's thick stiff clit. She licked at it and flicked it from side to side and up and down.

Penny began bucking just like Halley did earlier. The harder and faster Halley licked at those fleshy lips, the more Penny squirmed. Penny's legs rose up and locked around Halley's head. She squeezed hard and unlike Halley, she wanted to cum and cum hard, right now!

Halley sucked harder, shoving two fingers deep into Penny's slimy cunt. She learned from Penny how to curl her fingers and pet her G-spot. She did just that and Penny felt how great she was doing and within a few short moments, she tightened her legs around Halley's head and came hard, painting Halley's lips, tongue and active fingers with her milky cunt juices.

Leonard scooted down on the bed and positioned himself behind Halley. He grabbed hold of her tiny hips and thrust into her. Her cunt was so wet from the licking Penny did earlier. He knew she was close to cumming from Penny's licking, he tightened his grip on her quivering body. He picked up the pace and with each downward thrust, he changed up his angle of attack.

Halley screamed out, this was something new to her and it caught her by surprise. She sucked wildly at Penny's pussy as she felt Penny's legs kicking at her and she exploded, creaming all over Leonard's stiff shaft. She was unable to kneel any longer and she collapsed to the bed and crushed Penny to her tiny body.

Leonard popped out of her when she did this. He crawled up the bed and positioned his slime covered cock before Penny.

Penny didn't hesitate as she gripped him and guided it into her mouth. Her active tongue licked at all of the cream that coated it and before long she was able to clean it all off and coated it with her thick saliva. Penny clutched at her husband's ass and pulled him towards her. She felt him enter her throat and her lips were nudging his nut sack.

Halley managed to escape from Penny's sweaty thighs and she rolled onto her side and watched in awe of the way her Aunt Penny devoured her Dad's cock. She was amazed all of the saliva Penny produced and it dripped down her chin and landed on her large sweaty tits.

Halley already came and she made Penny cum twice. She wanted to even the score and climbing to her knees, she tugged at Leonard and with his leaning over Penny, he lost his balance and fell to his back. Halley immediately climbed up and grabbed hold of Leonard's saliva coated cock. She positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and with one swift move, she dropped down, taking him totally into her pussy. She knew he already pumped his seed in her, making her a mother. She wanted another dose.

Leonard stared up at the tiny blonde. He felt a rush of love and lust at the same time. He reached up and began to fondle her firm tits. He noticed they had grown, but were still standing high and firm. He pulled her down and kissed her with so much passion, they finally had to tear their mouths apart, they were that excited.

Penny watched as the two of them were lost in a world of their own. She noticed when Halley leaned over him, her ass was exposed and gave Leonard the space to pump up and down at a furious pace.

Halley rose up and arched her back and screamed out, I'm gonna cum. Oh Daddy, come with me!"

Leonard drove into her so hard, she lost her balance and slipped off of him. She still was over the top and her climax continued as she clung to his legs.

Penny scurried over to Leonard and took his slimy cock back into her mouth once again and she bobbed up and down at a furious pace.

He fisted her hair and exploded. He sent stream after hot stream of his potent cum into her mouth. She licked at it, but didn't swallow. She released his cock and moved over to Halley and cupping her face, turned her towards her and Halley's eyes and mouth shot open and she released a squeal and accepted all of the cum that Leonard deposited in her mouth.

Penny smacked her lips, "You did most of the work getting him to cum. The least I could do was share it with you."

Halley reached up and pulled her down to her and as they kissed like two long lost lovers, they swapped his cum back and forth until it had all disappeared.

Exhausted, the three of them barely had enough energy to lay their heads on the pillows and fall fast asleep.

In the morning Leonard woke up to the two blondes licking and sucking at his cock until it was once again stiff and raring to go.

He managed to give them both a dose of his cum before they managed to get up and face the day before them.

Over the next several months this was a daily event. When they were not out on the beach collecting sea shells, they were lounging around, catching rays and relaxing. This was something that was foreign to Leonard. His entire life was either school or working to keep moving forward in his career. When they were not doing any of these activities, they were lounging around the beautiful beach house nearly or totally naked. They were like a threesome Leonard had with Stephanie and Alex, but this was much, much better. It was true love between the three of them with Halley carrying their baby.

As it came closer to her delivery date, it became more uncomfortable for Halley to take the vigorous lovemaking that Leonard became accustomed to. They improvised with Halley on her back, Penny between them licking her to orgasm and at the same time Leonard was poised behind Penny, feeding his stiff cock into his wife's juicy pussy. Their other option was for Leonard to be on his back, with Penny and Halley riding him. Halley rotated her pussy to his incredible mouth and Penny riding him. The two women were always locked in a heated embrace, kissing and fondling each other's lush curves.

They had weekly visits by the doctor and twice a week by the midwife. One day in early December, the day was gloomy with rain showers, while it snowed like crazy in Nebraska. Halley had just finished having an incredible orgasm from Leonard's talented tongue. She watched in awe and he turned to Penny and fed her his cock, "Oh Dad, I miss having that thick, stiff cock fucking me."

He kissed her as he picked up the pace, slamming into Penny. "I promise Halley, as soon as possible after you have the baby, I will give you a fucking that will cause you to cum over and over again."

"Oh god, I can feel it. How does it feel Penny. You don't have to answer, I know how great it feels."

Penny rode him hard and fast and as she came, she rolled off of him, "Why don't you slide down here and share his load with me. At least you can take him in your mouth."

Halley giggled, "So right Aunt Penny." She scooted down and as she licked Penny's cunt juices from his shaft, she felt her pussy fluttering and she took him deep into her mouth. Over the past couple of months, Penny gave her nearly daily instructions and now, Halley was a cocksucker who could deep throat Leonard without gagging whatsoever. She felt him swell in her throat and wanting to share with Penny, she popped off of him and she watched in awe as his cock began to jerk and shoot out stream after stream of his potent cream. It coated both of their faces and as Halley began to giggle, she felt a pain in her womb. She tightened her thighs thinking it was an orgasm, but it wasn't so.

Penny let out a gasp, "Oh Halley, I think your water just broke."

Leonard hopped up and stared at her. Halley put up her hand, "Oh Dad, please don't look, I'm so embarrassed."

Penny ran out of the bedroom and came back with a couple warm washcloths. She wiped the cum still dripping down Halley's cheeks and chin. She did the same to herself and she used the other washcloth to soak up some of the fluids that escaped her body as her water broke.

Leonard rushed out of the room, found his cell and called the midwife. He called the doctor and was in luck seeing the doctor was in the vicinity.

The two of them were there within the hour and Halley's contractions were less then five minutes apart. By the time they got her to the room they set up for the birthing the baby was nearly ready to arrive.

The room was very sterile with sterile sheets covered in more sheet. They were pulled back and Leonard and Penny didn't spare any expense to insure Halley had the best care possible outside a hospital.

The baby came out less than an hour after her water broke, it was a girl and the doctor pulled Leonard aside, "I'd hate to admit it, but I think the continued sexual activity made her delivery time rather short. I have to give her credit, she was a real trooper."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers