Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and looked at Penny, "I want you to come closer and watch as I sink into her, no touching, just watch and imagine it is you I'm fucking."

Halley flipped her hair back and looked back at Leonard, "What do you get to do Daddy?"

He chuckled, "I get to watch both of your reactions and I get to fuck you, what a perfect afternoon."

Halley closed her eyes and nodded. Penny slipped closer and watched and Leonard slowly pushed forward. He heard Halley release a groan and tense up. Penny inhaled the scent and Leonard just continued to fuck his gorgeous partner.

Halley groaned again, "Oh Penny, I love how he stretches me and he fits me perfectly."

He nodded to Penny. "Oh hell yes Penny, just like a glove! A tight, hot wet rubber glove!"

Halley opened her eyes, "Okay, I did as you asked, now my turn. Give it to me! Fuck me Daddy, fuck me so hard I feel it coming out my throat!"

He tightened his grip on her hips and pushed her off of him. He felt the cool air bathing his cock and sweeping his cum coated cock up her groove again and sank into her. He picked up the pace and began pumping into her as hard and as fast as he could. The loud sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh echoed through the room.

Penny dropped to her knees and looking down she watched Leonard's cum coated cock drilling the tiny blonde. She knew Halley already came, maybe more than once. She saw clumps of thick cunt cream coating his cock and she was tempted to slip lower and lick at her husband's cock, "Oh fuck Leonard, the sight is so much better than any porno I've ever watched."

Halley grunted out, "Oh Penny, it is just about to get better. Just wait and watch your man pump my pretty little pussy full of his hot cum."

Penny released a gasp, "Wow, Leonard, we turned this perfect Catholic School Girl into a raving sex maniac." She saw him nod, "One more thing, she is right, I can't wait to see you fuck that cunt of hers and fill her with your cream, then I'll get my due. I'll lick every drop out of her and make her pay for being such a pretty little slut."

He pulled out of her and spun her around. He moved her over to the sofa and planted her back on the sofa cushion and her pussy was hovering at the edge. He scooted between her outstretched legs and sank into her, balls deep, "Mmm, so much closer to her, now I can really fuck her and fuck her hard, she has nowhere to go."

Penny crawled on her hands and knees, but this time her hands came out and ran her hands up and down Halley's trembling legs.

Leonard picked up the pace, slamming into her so hard, the sofa moved with each thrust. He followed, grabbing her slick legs from Penny. He planted them on his shoulders and drove harder.

Halley let out a squeal, "Fuck me Daddy! I want that hot cum in my pussy! You owe it to me!"

Leonard leaned forward, but never slowed. He latched his lips to one of her puckered nipples. They no longer gave up any milk, but it didn't slow the way he sucked avidly at her luscious mounds.

Penny let out a gasp and joined Leonard, sucking at the other mound. They both nipped at the stiff tips. She pulled her lips off the tit and kissed Halley hard, shoving her tongue into her mouth. She tore her mouth from her and attacked the sensitive flesh on her neck. She gazed down at him, "Okay, I think it's time Leonard. Give it to her, fill her filthy cunt with your hot cum, I'm getting hungry for some pussy."

Leonard drew nearly all the way out before slamming balls deep into her. He did this move over and over again

Halley squealed as she felt another even stronger orgasm building. Her legs tightened around his neck and her heels kicked at his back. She let out a loud grunt, "OH FUCK!"

He growled out, "Come on Halley, cum for me!" He ran his hands down her legs and reaching out, he mauled her tits, "Don't hold back, I want you to cum and cum now!" He slammed into her hard and he saw her eyes roll back in her head.

He knew he was getting what he wanted. He felt her cumming, bathing his cock and he knew it was now or never. He picked up the pace even more. He slammed in and out and driving in once more, he rotated his hips, grinding the root of his cock against her clit. He kissed her hard, taking her screams into his mouth and he unloaded a load of cum that made him nearly black out. His entire body tensed up as he pumped rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her spasming cunt.

She tore her mouth from his and came again, this time even stronger. She screamed so loud, it woke Susan. She tightened her grip on him and grunted out, "That's it Daddy, give it to me! I want every drop you have!"

He did and she welcomed each and every spurt that bathed her overheated pussy. He held her until he regained what little strength her could muster. He slowly withdrew from her and scrambling to his feet, he staggered to his shorts and pulled them on. He hurried to Susan's room just in time.

His young daughter was getting out of bed, but he distracted her and guided her back to bed. He picked up one of her favorite books and began to read it to her.

In the living room Penny crawled over Halley's sweaty leg. She spread them apart and looked down at her red, puffy cunt. It began to leak the cum that Leonard filled her to overflowing.

Halley grabbed hold of Penny's gorgeous blonde head and urged her forward. Penny didn't move, "Don't worry Halley, I'm not leaving until I get my fill of you. I'm just admiring my husband's handy work." She inhaled and chuckled, "I just hope it tastes as good as it smells."

Penny's mouth opened and she clamped her mouth over her pussy. She slid her tongue into the groove and tasted Leonard's saltiness and Halley's sweetness.

Halley released her head, knowing she wasn't going anywhere. She reached up and began tugging at her nipples as she gasped out, "Oh Penny, I love the way you suck pussy, clean it up, but save some for me."

Leonard re-entered the room and kicked off his shorts and winked to Halley, "Fast asleep."

Halley wiggled her finger at him and he knelt on the cushion beside her, "Penny is cleaning me up, the least I can do is clean you up. Thanks for getting Susan back to sleep. I was in no shape to move."

He grabbed her head and fed her his cock, "Just shut the fuck up Halley and suck my cock."

Penny was hotter than a firecracker. She continued to lick and suck at Halley's puffy cunt. She gazed up and saw Halley's perky tits rising and falling. She saw Halley's pretty little mouth gobbling up the cock that belonged to her. Her mouth watered thinking of licking him too, but she had a larger dose to deal with.

Halley came again, not really a strong orgasm, but a climax just the same. She licked the last she could and climbing up, she tried to feed what she had to Halley.

Leonard pulled back and allowed the two of them to kiss like long lost lovers. They fisted each other's hair and the kiss grew even steamier. Leonard stroked his cock, watching the erotic sight before him and he lost it and started cumming again, painting their two faces that were locked together.

They both released a sexy shriek and they turned to take the last blast or two. They turned back and licked and kissed all that was left, ignoring Leonard.

He sat back, exhausted and hoping Susan didn't wake again and see what was going on a few yards from her bedroom.

Numerous bouts between the three of them exactly like this continued right until they climbed aboard the place to return to Nebraska. None of them imagined how they could curtail their activities without others catching on.

Coming up next, an added episode that brings the series to a finale. See what happens and join me for a wrap-up Epilogue.