Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard chuckled, "Speaking of sex, how long after her recovery can she resume having sex?"

He shook his head, "What are you two thinking about putting another bun in the oven?"

Leonard chuckled, "Oh no, one is what we wanted. I'm getting a little old to handle more than one."

He patted Leonard on the back, "Usually a few weeks, but I always say give a good two months to be entirely healed. Knowing you two, you'll be at it in a few weeks."

Leonard shook his head, "No, no way doctor, my number one priority is her health. Maybe we'll stick to oral at first and wait the two months you suggested."

He chuckled, "That would be best, but I can't see it happening. Listen, I have to go. The midwife will be able to handle the rest without a problem, and congratulations Dr. Hofstadter." Before he left he signed the birth certificate noting the mother as Penny Hofstadter and father as Leonard Hofstadter.

Leonard and Penny grinned just knowing they had pulled it off. They stared at Halley who was wiped out, but looked so happy to be able to fulfill her promise to give her dad the baby he so sorely wanted.

Over the next few weeks, Halley was itching to fuck, but Leonard held firm, just giving her much needed orgasms with his mouth or the talented mouth of her aunt.

The four of them had the most joyous Christmas and even though their tiny treasure, who they named Susan after Penny's mother didn't know any better, had so many presents, they had to take a break and have breakfast before resuming opening the baby and the new mother's gifts.

Two months have passed since Halley had the baby girl. She dotted over over Susan and couldn't leave her for more than an hour at a time when awake.

Penny couldn't have asked for better mother/nanny. She was extremely horny and she was drooling over Halley every time she saw her walking around the house in Sanibel. She knew the waiting period after giving birth had just passed and she was bound and determined to get Halley back on the horse, so to speak.

Halley had just put Susan down for her nap and she came into the living room. She took the glass of fruit juice Penny had offered her. She took a sip and put it down. She scooted closer to Penny. She reached out and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, "You know Penny, the two months have passed."

Penny grinned up at her and nodded, "Oh I am aware, so now..." She was cutoff by Halley's lips on hers. She moaned into Halley's mouth as their tongue dueled back and forth and Halley's slender hand slid beneath the cropped top Penny was wearing and closed her cool hand around the heated flesh. Before she could protest, Halley pulled the top up and over her head. Her long blonde hair floated around her bare shoulders and draped across her heaving tits.

Halley wasted no time going to town, sucking and licking at her puckered nipples. She increased her attack on them as Penny encouraged her with loud moans and groans.

Penny took the lead now, reaching out and unsnapping the buttons on Halley's tiny shorts. As soon as she got them open, her hand darted in and found a pussy that was already moist and ready for more. She dipped a finger in and curled it around. She began to pet her G-spot and Halley jerked harder against her active fingers.

She was unable to wait a moment longer. She stripped off Halley's shorts and panties. She slipped to the floor and pulled her long slender legs to the edge of the sofa. She looked up and saw that pussy, glistening with her cunt juices. She saw Halley's hair spilled out against the back of the sofa cushion. Penny giggled, "Okay enough of this, strip off that t-shirt. I wanna see what Susan gets to feast on all the time, you have to share."

Halley gave her a shy grin and crossing her arms, she drew the t-shirt off and the front clasp bra followed. It hung to her arms as she flopped back and her breathing was coming in loud bursts now.

Penny drifted upward and closed her lips around one puckered nipple, She sucked lightly and was rewarded with a steam of warm milk coating her tongue and ran down her throat.

She pulled away when she heard Leonard's car pull up, "I guess I timed this perfectly. Are you ready to the main event Halley?" She didn't wait for an answer as she resumed sucking, moving to its twin and drank down the milk that oozed out of her nipple.

Halley was active too as she caressed Penny's lush body. Her hands slid up Penny's loose fitting skirt and she was glad to find she was lacking panties. She ran the back of two fingers up and down the wet, thick cuntlips.

Leonard stood over the two half naked blondes. "Oh fuck, I guess I got home just in time, huh?"

Penny drew her milk stained lips from Halley's tits and grinned up at him, "Hi Sweetie, why don't you put down those groceries and get over here and join us?"

His eyes darted from Penny's exposed pussy to the mother of his child, totally naked. His eyes devoured both women. He moved over to the two gorgeous women and he began to laugh out loud when both Penny and Halley pounced on him. He knew they were both so fucking horny, just as he was.

Penny attacked his pants and boxers and yanked them down as Halley worked her fingers on the buttons on his shirt. She tore at it and within moments of them beginning, he was just as naked as Halley.

Halley pushed her way down and grabbed hold of his cock and she stroked it. Penny took this time to strip off her clothes.

Leonard closed his eyes and savored the feeling of Halley's soft fingers sliding up and down his rock hard cock. He opened his eyes when he heard Penny call out to Halley, "Go ahead and suck it. I know he wants that as much as you do. I wanna see that pretty little mouth of yours sliding up and down his cock."

Leonard groaned out and grabbing Halley's unruly hair and guided her mouth to his pulsating shaft.

Halley let out a squeal and opening her mouth, she took his entire length into her mouth and throat in one swift motion.

Penny chuckled, "Oh fuck, you suck like a pro, Halley. I remember the first time you did that. You coughed and gagged, now look at you!":

Halley tried to smile around the shaft stretching her lips wide. She make lewd sucking and slurping sounds as she bobbed up and down at a furious pace. There were strings of saliva running down her chin as she sucked harder.

Leonard fisted her hair and looked to Penny, "Oh fuck Penny, you taught her so well; her mouth is incredible. You can give yourself a pat on the back, almost as good as you, honey!"

Penny's cunt was dripping, in need of some attention. She kept her eyes on Leonard's cock disappearing and reappearing from Halley's mouth as she stuffed three fingers deep into her own pussy.

Halley gagged as she went too quickly and it hit the back of her throat at a different angle.

Penny felt an orgasm churning in her lush body. She concentrated on what Leonard was doing, "Go ahead Leonard, fuck her. She deserves it. She is on the pill now and you can't get her pregnant, unless you want another."

He shook his head, "One is perfect, just like the both of you!" He turned back to Halley, her eyes were streaked from sucking a little too hard.

She flopped back on the sofa and looked up at Leonard, "Come on Daddy, I want you to stick that gorgeous cock of yours inside me. Please, Daddy, fuck me. My pussy is so fucking wet and hot. I need you to put the fire out. It's been so long since I felt you in me. I need it now."

He grabbed hold of her slender thighs and pulled hard until her still tiny ass was poised at the edge of the sofa. He grabbed his cock and slowly swept it up and down her puffy cuntlips. He planted her ankles on his shoulders and with one swift lunge forward, sank balls deep in her tight, but extremely wet pussy.

She screamed out, so loud it nearly woke the baby. He leaned in and kissed her to muffle her screams of unbridled passion.

Penny flopped down beside Halley and finger fucked her sloppy pussy as she watched the two of them fuck like long lost lovers. She leaned over and began sucking at Halley's tits, she was again drinking down her milk.

Halley was rolling her head from side to side as she exploded, but continued to thrust up attacked the cock buried deep in her cunt. She fucked right through her orgasm and was quickly racing towards an even stronger orgasm. She stared up at Leonard, "Please give it to me, Daddy! I need you to cum in me. It's been too long. I need it and I want it now!"

Leonard looked to Penny and saw her nodding. He picked up the pace and kissing Halley hard, he slammed into her harder and as deep as he could. He exploded filling her with his potent cum. He fucked her through another orgasm from the tiny blonde. He slowed and drew out of her. He fell back and before he could react, Penny was on her knees.

Penny lapped up the cum that oozed out of Halley and after she got it all, she continued to lick her and made her cum yet again. Penny let out a loud growl as she felt her pussy being filled. She reared her head up and saw Leonard once again stiff as can be and he pumped his slimy cock in and out of his gorgeous wife.

Leonard reached around and fought with Halley for Penny's swaying tits. He finally gave up and drifted down to her erect clit and as he plowed in and out of her, he rubbed at her sensitive button. He was relentless and even after she came once, he continued to fuck her until he was at the brink of yet another orgasm.

Penny came hard and knew Leonard was about to cum in her. She pushed him off of her and spun around, "Come on Leonard, give us both a money shot and shoot that hot cum of yours all over both of our pretty faces." She moved alongside Halley who was exhausted after cumming twice more from Penny's incredible mouth.

Leonard stood up on shaking legs and hovered over his two gorgeous blondes and he started cumming,. He sent blast after blast of his creamy cum all over their face. He stayed there until every drop was drained from his balls. He fell back and groaned out as he watched the two of them licking each other clean.

He got up and put away the groceries and stumbled to the bathroom to shower and recuperate.

After that, and until they packed up a few days before Easter, the three of them fucked and sucked each other in every room of the house. They did it in the warm waters of the gulf and on the cool sand after the sunset.

Even though they had the time of their lives together, they were all itching to return to Nebraska and show off their new package to Chris and the help. They sent pictures, but it wasn't the same.

They locked up the house, set the alarm and parked the SUV in the garage. They notified the local authorities of their departure so they could keep an eye on the house. They took a Uber to the airport and the four of them were on their way back to Nebraska.

It was over four months since the birth of Susan and she was just getting off being breast fed. Halley had her first sip of alcohol on the plane and it hit her pretty hard. She was fast asleep and before she knew it they were landing.

Chris was waiting for them at the entrance to their concourse and he hugged them all, giving Halley an extra long hug. He dotted over the baby as did most of the other hands at the ranch.

They all got into a comfortable routine. Leonard learned more and more about ranching and Penny and Halley took turns taking care of Susan.

Leonard suggested they both go out for a ride on the horses while he watched over his newborn child. They jumped at the chance and Chris went along with them. It soon became a regular occurrence and it gave Leonard time alone with his daughter.

Chris broke ground for his new house as soon as the frost had left. Halley was over there on a regular basis, giving her input, a number of them were very constructive and Chris immediately implemented them. The house was weather tight by the time the first winter frost hit in late November.

Chris put the construction on hold and helped Leonard, Penny, and Halley decorate the main house for Susan's second Christmas.

Susan's first birthday was an affair that rivaled any one year old could ever experience, again something the tiny baby girl would never remember, but the parents surely would.

Susan got just as many presents as her first Christmas. They thought it would be a lot easier to get a lot of the same things so they could keep them at both places rather then taking them back and forth from Florida to Nebraska and back again.

A few days after Christmas, the four of them were on their way back to Florida. Halley found it harder to leave. She was growing closer to Chris, Leonard and Penny noticed it. They were going to mention it to Halley, but they thought it would be better for her to realize it on her own.

Once back in Sanibel Island, the four of them settled into their routine. Susan was sleeping regularly and the three of them quickly resumed their regular fucking sessions.

They wanted to break-up the monotony of the same thing day after day. They decided to switch off watching Susan as the other two would go out and have a quiet lunch, take a walk on the beach or just walk around town and sample the local cuisine.

Penny had just put Susan down for her afternoon nap and she was feeling extremely horny. It didn't help that Halley looked extremely hot now that she lost all of the extra weight she put on during her pregnancy.

She left with Leonard wearing a tight tank top. She was wearing a sexy, lace bra under it, even though she didn't need it, unless to hide her always stiff nipples.

Penny sat down and turned on the DVD player, watching one of her more risque videos where she was being gang-banged by five big black studs. She heard Leonard and Halley climbing the stairs to the front porch. The door opened and Halley and Leonard both groaned out seeing their lifetime companion being plowed over and over again.

Leonard and Halley took a seat on the sofa and Halley sat up and pulled her tank-top off and Penny suddenly stopped watching the video to watch her own porno unfolding right before her eyes. She was amazed how firm and full her youthful tits were. Her eyes moved to her once again flat belly and the tiny frame once again toned as can be from her constant working out at their home gym.

Halley swung her leg over Leonard's and reached up and released her long, silky light blonde hair from her high ponytail. She shook her head allowing her hair to cascade over her slender frame. She looked back to Penny and giggled, "You like to watch, huh?"

Penny's mouth dropped open and all she could do was nod.

Halley grinned at her, knowing she had the attention of both of them, "You wanna watch your husband's thick cock, slide deep into my tight pussy and make me cum?"

Penny nodded again and ripped open her tiny shorts and ran her long fingers under the waistband.

Without waiting for a reply, Halley turned back to Leonard and running her fingers through his hair, she pulled him halfway and she closed the distance and they were locked in a heated kiss.

Leonard immediately returned the kiss as his hands combed though her hair as he felt her grinding her thinly covered pussy against his growing bulge.

Halley tore her mouth from Leonard's as she felt him attack her neck and suck and lick at it. She let out a gasp and looked to Penny, "Oh yes Penny, finger that pussy of yours for me. I got Daddy nice and ready for him to fuck me, I'll show you."

While in Nebraska, they agreed to stop calling her aunt, but she still couldn't come to calling him Leonard.

Penny did as she was told. She pushed her opened shorts to the floor to give her easier access to her own, juicy pussy.

Halley worked with the precision she had come to know from all of the practice she had. She soon had Leonard's shorts open and had them low enough on his hips to dip in his briefs to expose his stiff shaft to the cool air.

She slithered to the floor before him and soon had his pants and briefs lying beside her. She lowered her mouth and her puffy lips parted and clamped around his swollen flesh. She drew him deeper into her mouth and she was rewarded with two loud moans. One came from Leonard and the other from Penny as she now had her panties dangling from one foot and her fingers were dipping in and out of her slick cunt.

Halley drove Leonard into her mouth and wet up his shaft like a pro, just like Penny was doing on the TV screen behind her. Halley's hand worked over him and her mouth was so wet and full of saliva, in no time Leonard's cock was slick with her spit. She held it in a tight grip and her tongue flicked at the bulging veins that swelled up along the shaft.

Leonard threw his head back, "Oh Fuck Halley, suck it please!" He brushed her hair aside so he could get a better look and Penny inched over too.

Halley used the skills Penny taught her and sinking her mouth onto his cock, she took him into her throat. She could feel him swelling up in her throat and she knew she'd have to cut it short if she wanted him to fuck her.

She drew her slippery lips from his cock and released a stream of saliva from her mouth, coating his cock and balls. She smiled lewdly at Penny, "Oh, he is so fucking ready to fuck."

Halley reached back and unhooked her bra and it slipped from her near-perfect body. She tossed the bra over to Penny and she raised it to her face and inhaled her sweet scent. She stood and bending at the waist, she drew her shorts and panties off, wiggling her tiny, taut ass in his face.

Leonard couldn't resist. He reached out and caressed those perfect mounds of flesh. He dipped a finger or two into her juicy slit and pulled it out and showed Penny just how wet she was. He raised it to his lips and sucked them dry. He was ready for more and dropped to his knees behind the tiny figure. He ran his hands up her quivering thighs and when he reached her ass, he parted those perfect globes of flesh.

Leonard inhaled her intoxicating scent. He released a loud groan and wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her roughly to his face, he buried his face between those buns and began licking furiously up and down her ass crack and sank his tongue as deep as he could into her juicy, tight cunt.

Leonard's tongue raced up her groove and Halley closed her eyes and groaned out, "Oh that's perfect daddy, keep sucking my pussy as Penny watches and plays with herself.

Penny heard that and ignored her as she did just as Halley said she was doing.

Leonard gripped Halley's ass and with his arm still around her, pulled her tighter to his active mouth. His nose nuzzled her puckered hole as his tongue sank as deep as he could into her tight hole. He couldn't believe just over a year ago, Susan had slipped out of this tight hole, he couldn't believe it did so.

Halley gripped his head and gasped out, "Oh yes Daddy, get me even wetter. Get it so wet that you can fuck me and fuck me hard. I want Penny to watch you take me. Just make sure she is close enough to see and hear how good you do it."

Leonard rose to his feet and guided her to turn slightly. He gripped his rock hard cock and looking at Penny. He gave her a kiss in the wind and slipped his cock up and down between her tight cheeks, "One of these days Halley, I'm going to fuck this perfect little ass of yours, but not until I hear you beg for it."

She let out a gasp and looked back at him, "Put it in me now Daddy! I can't wait to feel your fat cock slide deep into my pussy." She relaxed and quivered as the tip of Leonard's cock was suddenly coated in her cream. Her mouth gaped open as she felt him lean forward.

All three of them released a groan as the head disappeared into her tight hole. Leonard's eyes closed as he sank deeper into her. He stopped and opened his eyes and looked to Halley, "I want you to close your eyes and concentrate on my cock and how it feels as it slides into you."