Big Bang Theory - Stuart's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart had indeed pulled out all the stops and took out an advertisement in the Friday Entertainment section of the Pasadena Star-News. It boldly announced appearances by Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and actors Wil Wheaton and Idris Elba. When Penny read the name of Idris Elba, she nearly shrieked out-loud. He was definitely on her list of sexiest men on earth and she was glad she had changed her mind about appearing.

The day before Halloween, Sheldon received a call from his mother in Texas informing him that his beloved Meema had come down with pneumonia. He hurriedly packed a bag and he and Amy asked Penny to drive them to the airport. "Sorry for everyone that I won't be there for Halloween," Sheldon told his neighbor, "I know the party won't be the same without me. Take lots of pictures of all the loser's costumes."

On Halloween-eve Penny took a long hot bath and made sure to shave everything below her neck. She soaked in her favorite strawberry/vanilla bubble bath so that all that bare skin revealed by her costume would smell enticing. She really did want Stuart's party to be a success; and then there was the ulterior motive of wanting to please Mr. Elba.

In the morning as she was getting dressed for her appearance at the comic book store, Penny made sure to smooth baby oil on her incredibly long legs so that they would shimmer and attract even more attention. She put on her crown and carefully arranged the black wig so that no one could even ascertain it was a wig. The costume closely resembled the original Lynda Carter Wonder Woman outfit rather than some of the more modern interpretations, and it fit Penny like a glove. Howard and Bernadette picked her up so they could arrive at the store together. Bernadette's costume also fit her like a black-leather glove since it had been custom made; even the cowl.

The comic book store looked like a black and orange nightmare, as Raj had gone overboard with the balloons and streamers. The comic book tables had been pushed back to make room for the buffet table. It was an impressive spread with everything from chicken wings to large submarine sandwiches cut in small rectangles. The centerpiece was a huge cauldron-style punch bowl which Stuart had already spiked in hopes of loosening the wallets of his customers. The ice floating on the surface was in the shape of pumpkins, When no one was looking, Howard added a quart of vodka to the fruit punch and it was now over fifty percent alcohol.

When Stuart saw Penny and Bernadette in costume his face contorted in the strangest way, and it took Penny awhile to realize it was a smile. "Oh my God you two look amazing," he gushed, "if you could just mingle with the customers, be friendly and maybe pose for pictures with them; that would be great. Thank you so much for this."

"You got it...no problem," Bernadette and Penny answered and headed to the punch bowl for a drink. Stuart had rented a big-screen TV and was playing DVDs of various Halloween themed films. As the day progressed into evening, the crowd in the store increased and Penny couldn't wait for Wil and Idris to get there. She had posed for numerous pictures and most of the guys put an arm around her; some surreptitiously copping a feel of her boob as they did. Many hands had brushed against her ass and with all the punch she had consumed, she was becoming a little aroused.

Stuart had a back room where he kept some of the more adult graphic comic books and novels, along with a few very mature DVDs, and the bathroom entrance was also back there. Heading to the restroom, Penny ran into Bernadette coming out and had to ask: "how do you go to the bathroom with that costume...it must take so much time?"

"Not at all," Bernadette told her and then showed Penny a zipper that ran all the way from her belly button, down through her crotch and partway up her back. "You don't think I have to squirm out of this second-skin every time I I have to pee, do you? That zipper is Howard's favorite part of the costume. Let me show you his second favorite parts. On each side of her chest there were zippers that circled around her breasts, and Bernadette eagerly unzipped the left one and let her huge tit fall out.

Just then another customer passed by on the way to the bathroom, saw her display and exclaimed: "wow...nice tit...can I get a picture."

Penny could tell Bernadette had also consumed a large quantity of punch when she giggled and answered: "sure, why not," and posed while Penny took the picture.

Every time Stuart had refilled the punch bowl, Howard had cheerfully re-spiked it; with the alcohol content increasing each time. His devious plan included getting his wife so drunk that she fulfilled one of his fantasies: watching her get gangbanged. As he watched Penny getting more friendly with the customers as the evening progressed, he realized another of his fantasies may come true. Many of the customers had stuck around for hours waiting for Wil and Idris to show up and they finally came through the front door. They had big smiles on their faces as the customers rushed to get autographs. Stuart had set up a small table that included many Avengers comic books in case the customers wanted to get one autographed.

After the initial rush, Stuart introduced Bernadette and Penny to Idris and he complimented them: "you two are absolutely lovely...and the costumes are incredible." His British accent charmed them both and Penny found his salt-and-pepper hair and beard to be incredibly attractive. Without even realizing it, she kept glancing at his crotch wondering if the myth about black men was actually a myth. Stuart, Howard, Raj, Wil and Idris all stood around the punch bowl for at least an hour talking about comic books with whoever wanted to join in, and sipping numerous cups of spiked punch; while the girls just stood near them drinking their fill and ogling Elba.

"That's a fine specimen of man," Bernadette remarked, "I think my zipper is going to rust...if you know what I mean."

Noticing her friend's words were beginning to slur, Penny answered: "absolutely...I wonder if the myth...."

Before she could finish her sentence, Bernadette answered: "oh it's no myth. Remember my former boyfriend Glen...well he was hung like a horse...don't tell Howie...he gets a little insecure."

"Oh don't worry," Penny responded, not realizing her speech was also beginning to slur, "I'm married to the King of insecurity. The thing is, he had nothing to be insecure about; if you know what I mean; but his mother has done irreparable damage to him."

The crowd was beginning to thin out; it seemed comic book nerds had early bedtimes, especially after sipping spiked punch all night. A few of the regulars remained when Bernadette pulled off her skin-tight cowl. "It's getting a little ripe in there," she admitted and her flushed face seemed to prove it.

"You're a gorgeous woman Bernadette," Idris complimented her, "I was wondering what you looked like under all that sexy leather."

"Oh, you were...were you," Bernadette gave him a devilish smile, "would you really like to know?"

Everyone in the store was wasted by this point and Elba just looked around at all the males in the room and answered: "indeed I would little lady." He had meant her face, but was certainly willing to go with her flow. She glanced at Howard, who grinned from ear to ear and nodded his approval. Leaning against the snack table for support as she teetered on unsteady feet. She started by unzipping her long boots and tugging them off her feet. Then she teased them by unzipping all the numerous zippers on the skin-tight suit, and letting her huge breasts flop out on display. "Oh my," Elba exclaimed, "kudos Howard...that's a nice set of playthings." Bernadette's tits were 36 D and looked even more gigantic on her tiny body.

"Little help," Bernadette nodded toward Howard and he jumped at the opportunity to assist her in peeling the second-skin down her petite body. None of the patrons were watching the seventh entry of the "Halloween" movie franchise as Howard tugged and pulled the tight leather sheath down Bernadette's body. Seizing the opportunity to keep his customers attention even longer that night, Stuart quickly pulled up some dance music station on his phone and linked it to a speaker on the counter. Bernadette's giant tits had flopped out against her chest and Howard struggled to yank the leather down over her ample cheeks. When he did, he slapped her ass for effect and she yelped: "oh yeah."

Continuing to tug and peel the black costume downward, her totally bare mound was uncovered and everyone in the room saw that she possessed extra-long and fleshy labia. Once the costume was down to her knees, it was a cinch for her to lift her feet so Howard could pull it all the way off; leaving the demure blond completely naked. Not really sure what else to do, besides take pictures with their phones, all the comic book nerds began to clap. An inebriated Raj swiftly developed a plan though, as he looked at Penny and asked: "do you think you can top that Wonder Woman?" Everyone knew of Penny's dominant competitive nature and she responded as hoped.

"I got this," she stated and kicked her too-loose boots up in the air, nearly taking Stuart's eye out. With her costume cut so high on her thighs, her long shapely legs seemed to go from the floor to her neck. Penny's body swayed to the music as she threw her crown to Raj and backed up to him so he could assist her and unzip the back of her red, white and blue attire. Grinding back against him as she pushed the Wonder Woman suit down her incredible body, he mouth fell open when her ass brushed against Raj's crotch. "That must be his phone in his pocket," she thought as she felt the large hard object in his pants. Turning around she saw that it wasn't because he was using his phone to film her dance.

Facing Elba, she tugged her costume down over her magnificent breasts and pushed it further down until it had cleared her wide hips. Then Penny just let it fall to the floor and stood there totally nude except for the gold bracelets, which she decided to keep. Staring at her naked body in awe, Elba remarked: "I remember the tits from Serial Ape-ist...but WOW." Everyone in the store had to agree with his assessment: she was a wet-dream come true. With her perfect thigh-gap, they could see her already glistening camel-toe mound. Raj and Howard just looked at each other in shock at the latest turn of events. They had both fantasized about seeing Penny naked since the day she became Leonard's neighbor.

"She's even more amazing than I imagined," Raj whispered to Howard, "that Leonard is one lucky bastard." They went to "high-five" each other and were so wasted that they just barely made contact.

Staring at Elba, and then Stuart, Penny suggested: "for a significant donation to keep Stuart's shop open...I would be willing to let you touch." She was so drunk and so horny from not having sex for nearly a month that it just seemed logical to her intoxicated brain. As if it was a punctuation to her offer, she reached up and flung the black wig across the store, letting her lustrous blond locks cascade over her shoulders.

Seeing it as a competition, Bernadette blurted out: "yeahhhh...that goes double for me," and began to fondle her massive breasts.

"Does that offer go for everyone," Raj inquired.

Seeing his plan and his fantasy coming to fruition, Howard immediately exclaimed: "of course it does. You heard the ladies, everyone; step up and make a donation to keep Stuart afloat...the beautiful superheroines will make it worth your while." He sounded like a carnival barker and his grin couldn't have been wider if he was the Joker.

"Stuart, you're a good bloke," Elba told him while reaching for the nearest comic book, not caring what the title was, "here...ring this up for one thousand dollars." Grinning from ear to ear, for more reasons than one, Stuart did just that and set the comic down by the cash register. "I hope that was significant enough," Idris winked at Penny as he snuggled up behind her, reached around her naked body with both hands and began to fondle and knead her magnificent tits. Running his hands up and down her sides, he complimented her: "your skin is like silk."

"Thanks," she moaned at the feathery touch of his huge hands, "Leonard just loves to moisturize me." Bouncing and caressing her wonderous mounds, Elba trapped her gumdrop nipples between his fingers and pinched. Penny could feel droplets of moisture leaking out of her slit when Elba's hands ran down her body all the way to her crotch. His fingers played with her fleshy folds as they started to protrude and spread out, signaling her arousal. Turning to face him, Penny stated: "I think a donation of that size entitles you to other benefits." As an explanation, she reached for the button and zipper of his trousers and deftly undid them.

Dropping to her knees, she excitedly yanked his pants and boxers down in one motion. "Holy crap on a cracker," Penny exclaimed as his huge penis flopped out in her face. It was not only the first black cock she had ever seen in person, but also the largest. As if in a trance she gingerly reached out and grasped his rapidly growing pole with both hands. The bulbous crown was a dark purple color and the immense size of the shaft absolutely fascinated her. Comparing it to her forearm, she judged it was at least thirteen inches long and as fat as her wrist. A drop of pre-cum was peaking out of his slit and she quickly flicked it with her tongue.

She started to run her tongue all along the bottom of his pole, from his scrotum to the head. Stuart and Howard were busily clearing away all the food dishes and cups from the table, anticipating and encouraging what they hoped was next. Raj carried the nearly empty punch bowl to the front counter while Stuart grabbed a towel from his bathroom and spread it on the table. Seeing the now empty table, Elba hooked his hands under Penny's armpits and pulled her to her feet. As if she weighed nothing, he cradled her body behind her knees and back and carried her over to the vacated table. Setting her naked body down on the edge, he stood between her knees while she spread them wide; inviting his attention.

Standing back to admire the stunning naked blond spread out in front of him, Elba kicked off his loafers, shoved his pants down and off his legs and ran his hands up and down from her crotch to her magnificent breasts. Laying back against the scarlet red towel, her golden blond tresses framed her angelic face and he had to remark: " just incredible...you are a true beauty." She spread her legs even wider, hoping he would get the message...which he did. He lay his dark log on her stomach as he used his thumbs to spread her plump labia. Her bright pink inner flesh was the perfect target as he backed up and nudged his purple crown against her slit.

Staring into her emerald eyes, he saw her whisper: "fuck me." Letting her fleshy labia close around his head, Elba grasped her svelte waist in his large hands and started to push forward. He watched as his huge black shaft began to slide up into her tight hole. Looking down between her flattened out breasts, Penny watched in awe as his horse cock split her slit and began to stretch her vaginal walls. "No fucking way," she thought as his giant pole just kept disappearing up into her belly until his scrotum nudged against her cheeks. It was definitely the largest thing that had ever been inside her and for a second she felt breathless.

Penny had never been so full of cock and she just moaned: "oh God that feels good." Elba loved the look on her beautiful face and slowly began to withdraw. The sensation of her tunnel shrinking as he pulled out was nearly as indescribable as the feeling of being stuffed. Idris began to fuck the gorgeous blond with slow steady strokes; knowing by the look on her face that she wanted him to "bang her brains out." He would make her wait for that frantic pace and the sensation would be magnified for her. Phones were clicking all around them as comic book nerds (and Howard, Stuart and Raj) took pictures and video of her incredible body being penetrated.

The sight of her pussy being violated by his massive black pole was one to be savored again and again. Watching her amazing tits wobbling on her chest, Elba reached up with both hands to roughly knead her soft flesh. He rolled her pink gumdrops between his fingers and pinched just hard enough to make her whimper. Faster and faster he fucked her, squishing sounds emanating from her slit as her juices drooled down her pale thighs. "Oh my God, your cock is so fucking big," she moaned as her ass squirmed against the towel. Using the floor for leverage, Elba shoved and rammed his monster tool up into her pussy, his balls slapping against her firm ass.

"Ohhh yesss," Penny screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt with your big black cock." She lay back on the table, just savoring the sensation of his massive log sliding in and out of her tight pussy. Elba leaned forward and sucked on her hard nipples, first the left and then the right, while his black anaconda slithered in and out of her cunt. Faster and faster he fucked her, making her magnificent tits wobble on her chest like mounds of cafeteria Jello. "Fuck me...fuck me," she groaned while her head rolled back and forth, "ram that big fucking cock into me." Seeing the pure lust in her sparkling eyes seemed to excite the actor even more.

Grinding his pubic bone against hers, she felt him begin to flood her tunnel with his hot load. "Yesss...yesss...fill my fucking cunt," she screeched, "cum in me...cum in me." Elba pumped every last drop from his balls up into Penny's belly, grasping her ass cheeks and holding her tight against him. "Oh my God I love being fucked," Penny gasped as he thrust up into her. He held tight inside her until his log began to shrivel, and then just backed up and watched it slide out of her wide open hole.

Wil Wheaton, standing next to Bernadette, looked her in the eye and admitted: "well, things haven't been going as well for me. I'm doing a podcast for free, for crying out loud, but I'll donate a couple hundred dollars.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the sofa that had formally been the property of the late Debbie Wolowitz. "That's good enough for me," Bernadette proclaimed, and yelled over to Stuart: "you're responsible to make sure these guys donate." She plopped down on the familiar couch, grabbed Wil's belt and pulled him to her. Bernadette, weighing less, was even more hammered than Penny and nearly as horny as she un-did, unbuttoned, and unzipped Wil's pants. Tugging them down to his knees, his hard-on slapped her under her chin as it gained its freedom. It was six inches and twice as fat as Howie's hot-dog. She wasted no time in wrapping her lips around his crown and feeding his prick into her mouth.

Looking down, Wil watched as his rod slid in and out of the pixie's mouth; then intertwined his fingers in her blond hair and started to fuck her face. After a few strokes, Bernadette pulled back and declared: "I have an itch that needs to be scratched."

"Doesn't your company have creams for that kind of thing," Wil joked as Bernadette stood up and then pushed him down onto the sofa.

"Not this kind of itch, jerk," she scolded him as she straddled his lap, placing her knees on either side of his body, "now put that thing where it belongs." She placed her hands against the back of the couch for support. and then started to lower her tiny body as Wil pointed his prick at the ceiling. As she sunk lower, her long flaps closed around his crown and he easily found her opening. As soon as his head had penetrated her slit, Bernadette sat down on his lap, impaling herself on Wil's rod. It was the fattest pole that had been inside her in a long time and Bernadette just moaned: "ohhhh that's good." They both just sat there enjoying the moment until Bernadette ordered: "well don't just sit there dummy...fuck me."