Big Bang Theory - Stuart's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his hands on her wide hips, Wil began to thrust upwards into her pussy, while she bounced up and down on his lap. Her giant tits began to flop up and down, making slapping sounds as they crashed against her chest. Wil buried his face between her twin mounds and made the classic "motorboat" sound as his face was nearly swallowed by her tits. Her ass cheeks sticking up in the air attracted attention as Captain Sweatpants pushed his way through the onlookers and stood behind her. "Sweatpants...you're still here," exclaimed Stuart.

"Hey, free food," Sweatpants admitted, "listen, I've only got twenty bucks, but it's all yours Stuart." He handed Stuart two tens and shoved his sweatpants down to his knees.

Looking behind her, Bernadette saw that the Captain was packing only six inches, but it was as fat as her fist. Leaning against Wil, she reached back and spread her cheeks wide as an invitation. "Hey, we didn't set a dollar amount."

"That's right," Howard agreed, urging Sweatpants on. He fumbled through Bernadette's purse and produced a small bottle of lube. Looking kind of sheepish, Howard admitted: "hey you never know when the mood will strike; and she loves having a cock in her ass."

Sweatpants grabbed the bottle and hurriedly drizzled the lube on his wide probe. Stepping up to Bernadette's wide-spread cheeks, he wedged his crown into the entrance to her rear hole, grasped her hips in his hands and pushed forward. With surprising ease, Sweatpants' thick shaft penetrated her sphincter ring and he just kept pushing until all six inches were buried up her asshole. Shocked at how easily he slid into her, he looked at Howard and he admitted: "hey, she's got butt-plugs bigger than you...I told you she loves having something in her ass." Having her ass stuffed made her pussy even tighter and Wil began to thrust up into her as hard as he could.

"Ohhh yeah...fuck me," Bernadette shouted, "ram those fucking cocks into me." Howard just stood to the side grinning and taking pictures with his phone. As she was bouncing up and down on Wil's lap, her giant breasts were flopping around and slapping him in the face, so he reached up and grabbed them as if he were holding onto handles on the crosstown bus...albeit much softer handles.

Always a breast-man, Wil congratulated her: "you tits are amazing, Bernadette."

Her less-than-cordial side coming out; she answered abruptly: "yeah, yeah...just keep jamming those cocks into me...I better be feeling some cum inside me pretty damn soon." Howard was in his glory, watching his wife being double-penetrated. Sweatpants, although having very limited experience with women, was really getting into it and started to spank and slap her wide cheeks. "Yeahhh, that's it...fuck my ass," she screamed as they drilled her holes. His lack of experience betrayed him though as Sweatpants proved to be quick on the trigger and he rammed into her butt while exploding deep inside. "Oh yeah...just like that," Bernadette groaned as he pumped into her.

When he was done, his fat plug immediately shriveled and slipped out of Bernadette's sphincter. "Let's go...who's next," Howard enthusiastically shouted. Stuart quickly dropped his pants and stood behind the tiny blond. "Sure, why not the proprietor of this fine shop," Howard agreed, "thank you for this fine party." Glancing over her shoulder Bernadette saw that Stuart's waving prick was about seven inches of slender meat.

"No need for any lube on that," she remarked, "Captain Sweatpants has got me all greased up." Stuart stepped closer, nudged his crown against her rosebud and gently pushed forward, surprised at how easily he slid into her ass. Just as he hit bottom, another store regular named Gary, came forward and stood beside him; his six inch shaft in his hand.

"Hell yeah, the more the merrier," Howard exclaimed, "there's plenty of room in her ass for another."

"Here's twenty, it's all I've got," Gary handed Stuart the bill and Stuart shrugged his shoulders and handed it to Howard; who quickly added it to the collection in a Wookie mug.

"Let's go Gary...fill my ass," Bernadette invited him by sticking her butt out farther. As if to remind her he was still inside her, Wil slammed up into her pussy, fed her areola into his mouth and chewed on her nipple. As Gary shoved himself into her ass, she reacted by screaming: "that's what I like...being full of cocks."

Sitting on the edge of the table as cum dribbled out of her hole and onto the floor, Penny looked around the store expectantly. Raj jumped as the most exciting opportunity of his life and raced over to the blond of his dreams, shoving his trousers down as he walked. "Stuart, I don't have any cash on me, but I promise to give you two hundred tomorrow...you know I'm good for it." Stuart, preoccupied at the moment, barely heard him and just nodded as he slammed into Bernadette's butt. Standing between Penny's marvelous legs, Raj commented: "I've dreamed about this for a long time."

"Holy crap, Raj," Penny exclaimed when she saw his caramel-colored rod waving in front of him. It was nearly a foot long and as thick as a Coke bottle and he quickly rubbed the dark brown crown up and down her slit. Sitting up straight so she could look down between her legs, Penny watched as Raj pushed forward and his massive meat began to slide up into her hole. His meat was every bit as impressive as Idris Elba's, and Penny moaned as he slid up inside her: "ohhh fuck." She lay back down on the table, reveling in the sensation of being full of cock.

Raj just stared at her incredible naked body spread out in front of him; the magnitude of the moment nearly overwhelming him. "Oh my she's beautiful," he thought as he ran his hands up and down her belly all the way to her incredible breasts. "My cock is in Penny's pussy...I'm actually fucking Penny and her cunt feels sooo good." She grasped and began to knead her own tits as Raj slowly slid his massive tool in and out of her wet tunnel. Raj smiled as he watched the way her plump labia gripped his pole when he withdrew and then disappeared back inside her when he pushed forward. Fucking this blond goddess was even better than he had dreamed.

Seeing an opportunity that may never arise again, Howard called to Stuart, knowing full well that Stuart was paying no attention: "here's a fifty for a donation," while actually stuffing a five dollar bill into the cup. Duck-walking over to where his best friend was fucking the girl who had been the main focus of their wet-dreams for years, Howard shoved his tight pants down to his ankles and held his prick in his hand. When she was sober, Howard made her skin crawl with his pervert behavior, but totally inebriated, all Penny saw was a hot-dog sized penis waving at her. "I think there's plenty of room for me in there, buddy," Howard said to Raj.

Having his cock buried in his dream-girl's pussy, Raj really was in no mood to share, but knew he didn't have a choice. He moved slightly to the side to let Howard stand beside him. Grinning like a child on Christmas morning, Howard stroked Penny's silky thighs for the first time and was incredulous at how smooth they were. He hooked his thumbs into her fleshy lips and spread them as he began to wedge his slender stalk into her hole alongside Raj's huge meat. Even though his rod was the size of an Oscar Meyer Weiner, the added girth spread Penny's tunnel even farther and her ass began to squirm against the towel-covered table. "Ohhh yesss," she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me."

Howard slid his hands onto her tits and squeezed her soft flesh, rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers. "Holy shit...she's like perfect," he told Raj, "that Leonard's one lucky bastard." Like Raj; Howard couldn't believe he was finally fucking Penny's cunt and he started to ram up into her as fast as he could. Reaching down into his pants pocket, he retrieved his phone to record the moment for posterity. Before he knew it, he had reached the point of no return and his prick began to twitch and jerk inside her. He couldn't have care less about his lack of stamina as he told himself: "I'm cumming in Penny's pussy." He was finished almost before he began and watched as his shrinking prick slid out of her hole. "What a great picture," he assured himself.

His presence had been so slight inside her, that Penny barely even noticed he was gone; but then Captain Sweatpants stepped forward to take his place. "Holy crap," she exclaimed when she saw that even though his penis wasn't long, it was fatter than her wrist. She actually spread her beautiful legs even wider as Sweatpants wedged his body in beside Raj. Reaching down with both hands, she hooked her fingers into the sides of her labia and spread her slit as wide as she could. Sweatpants was fascinated by the vivid pink of her inner flesh as he rubbed his rod up and down her opening, gathering the fluids seeping out.

Presenting his crown to her already full opening, he pushed forward while grasping her waist for leverage. He had never been harder as he stared at the magnificent naked body in front of him, waiting for him to fuck her. Shoving forward, his crown plowed into her hole alongside Raj's caramel log. "Oh my fucking God," Penny squealed as it felt like a two-liter bottle of soda was being forced up her cunt. The two fat pricks had stretched her slit to a new extreme and were now doing the same to her tunnel. Sweatpants only penetrated about half as far as Raj, but her pussy was now spread wider than it had ever been...and it felt wonderful!

"Holy crap," Penny moaned as they began to fuck her together, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Grinning at each other, Raj and Sweatpants started to shove up into her tight hole, stretching it farther with every thrust. They were scraping her g-spot and clitoris with every stroke and Penny's wonderful ass was squirming and undulating against the towel. "Oh my God I love cock," she whimpered as they abused her pussy, battering against her fleshy lips. "Harder...harder," she begged as they drove into her cunt, "holy shit I love being fucked." Raising her head to look down between her legs, she couldn't believe they were splitting her slit with that much cock.

It was like having her hole invaded by one of the fence posts from back on the farm. Raj and Sweatpants began to fuck her simultaneously; sliding in and out of her juicy hole like one enormous log. "Stretch my cunt...stretch me," she gasped while her body undulated under them. Her juices were drooling down between her wonderful cheeks as Sweatpants reached up and squeezed the most perfect set of tits he could even imagine. They started to thrust up into her at a frenzied pace; both overcome by the incredible body they were using. "Fuck me...fuck me," she urged as they plowed into her.

"That Leonard in one lucky bastard," Sweatpants exclaimed to Raj, "this is the most beautiful chick I've ever seen."

"Tonight, we're the lucky bastards," Raj told him, "I'm gonna shoot my load as far up her pussy as I can." They fist-bumped and Raj drove his massive prick so far up her hole that it speared her cervix. Sweatpants jammed his fat meat into her until his balls nudged against her ass and together they stretched her slit to it's extreme.

They both ground against her plump mound and suddenly it felt like a water balloon had erupted deep in her belly. Penny's incredible body quivered and twitched as her vaginal muscles went into a spasm. "Oh God, yessss," she screeched, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." Both Raj and Sweatpants grinned as they squirted and pumped their seed up into her hot hole. "Yesss...yesss...shove those fucking cocks up my cunt," Penny squealed as her naked body thrashed against the towel-covered table. "Cum in me...cum in me...I need your cum," she moaned as they thrust up into her stretched out pussy. "That feels so fucking good," she gasped as their combined sperm began to squirt out around the edges of her slit. "I love it when a man cums inside me."

When they had emptied their balls into the gorgeous blond, Sweatpants and Raj just stood back and watched their shriveling meat slip out of her wide open slit. A virtual river of semen drooled out of her hole and onto the floor, making a sizable puddle. The both stared at her incredible nude body sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread obscenely wide and thought the exact same thing: "that Leonard is one lucky bastard."

Wil couldn't wait any longer, as Bernadette's steaming pussy gripped his prick; so he buried his face between her massive breasts, thrust up into her and began to shoot his load deep up her tunnel. She screamed: "that's it Wheaton...give it to me...give me all you got." He could feel her muscles gripping him and he shoved upward with all his strength as he deposited his seed in her belly. Feeling him twitch through her thin membrane, Stuart and Gary also lost control and began to flood her asshole with their semen. "Ohhh yeahhh," Bernadette squealed so loud and high that a Spiderman shot-glass shattered on the counter. "It's about time you guys got with it," she yelled, "were you waiting for an invitation. Fill my fucking holes."

Gary and Stuart, planted their feet firmly on the floor and drove into her ass as strongly as they could until they were done pumping their seed. Stuart got bold enough to slap her ample cheeks a few times, and Bernadette just screamed: "yeah...yeah...hit that ass." They had given her a cum-enema and when they backed up to withdraw, a white river drooled down her thighs. Sporting a rare smile, Stuart raced to the bathroom and returned with a pile of towels; some of which Howard recognized as having belonged to his late mother. He spread one on the floor at the edge of the table where Penny was sitting and dripping; and another he tossed on the floor where Bernadette was standing.

"Hey," he remarked, "if someone slips on those wet spots, they'll probably sue me and I'd have to go out and get insurance."

Penny and Wil locked eyes and she told him: "stop staring and get over here." She hopped off the table, grabbed a towel from Stuart and threw it on the floor. She quickly dropped down and posed on all-fours...doggy style; thrusting her wondrous ass up in the air and spreading her knees wide apart.

Dropping down behind her, Wil admitted: "I've dreamed of this minute ever since we worked together on Serial Ape-ist 2, and you wore that tiny bikini." Taking his stiff prick in his hand, Wil rubbed it up and down her wide slit; coating his crown with the gobs of cum that were dribbling out of her. More than eager, he thrust forward and buried his meat in her waiting hole.

"Ohhh yeah," Penny groaned, "I love cock...fuck me...fuck me." Wil grasped her slender waist and began to slam into her hot hole, watching her firm cheeks barely jiggle. Even though she had been stretched, her vaginal muscles were still able to grip him and Wil marveled at how wet and hot her tunnel felt. Sliding in and out of her pussy, Wil leaned to the side to watch her incredible breasts swaying under her body. Reaching under her, he squeezed them in his hands and rolled her gumdrop nipples between his fingers.

"It was all I could do to resist grabbing your tits when we worked together," he admitted as he roughly kneaded her soft flesh. To himself he thought: "and never did I imagine I would actually have my cock inside you." You could hear his scrotum slapping against her belly as he started to slam into her pussy. Penny bowed her head down, her blond hair sweeping the floor, as she just enjoyed having another cock in her.

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't grab them," she remarked as she pushed her ass back against him, "or I probably would've broken your jaw."

"Yeah, I figured that," Wil answered as he thrust up into her juicy hole. "You have one helluva body," he added.

"I've never had a complaint," she joked, "but I still couldn't land a part."

"Maybe you just went after the wrong parts," he laughed, "if you'd auditioned like this you could've had any part you wanted." He felt his balls rising in his sack and started to roughly thrust in and out of her wonderful pussy, battering her plump mound.

Wil grasped her waist for leverage as he pounded against her slit. "Holy fuck," she gasped as he drilled into her, "fuck me...cum in me...I love it when a man cums in me." Now driven over the edge by her nasty talk, Wil jammed his prick as far into her hole as he could and began to shoot his load deep inside her. "Yesss," she moaned, "fill my fucking cunt with your seed." Her muscles clamped down on his shaft as if they were trying to milk every drop out of him. Perspiration was dripping off Wil's forehead as he squirted and pumped into her sopping wet tunnel. Totally out of control, Wi.l leaned down and actually bit her left cheek as he dumped his sperm into her pussy.

Shoving back onto him, Penny exclaimed: "jam that fucking cock into me...fuck me...fuck me." Wil pumped into her long after he had run out of ammunition; savoring the feel of her vaginal muscles squeezing him. Completely exhausted, Wil sat back on his heels and let his penis slide out of her moist cave. Penny rolled onto her back and stared up at him as his sperm seeped out of her wide open hole. Stuart had been watching, his hard-on in his hand, and Penny caught sight of him standing beside her. "Hey Stuart," she crooked her finger, "what are you waiting for...I need a cock inside me." Wil scooted out of the way and Penny lay back against the towel and spread her legs as far apart as she could get them.

"Holy shit," Stuart mumbled, "if I survive this, I'm throwing all my heart pills into the garbage." He crawled up between her long legs, just staring at the most magnificent nude body he would ever see, and rubbed his crown against her open slit.

"I don't think you have to worry about lube," she joked, and to demonstrate, she squeezed her vaginal muscles and another gob of semen squirted out.

"Oh my God you are sooo beautiful," Stuart complimented her and shoved forward, sliding his entire length into her hole. He knew his prick had never been more hard and he actually did feel a bit dizzy as he sunk into her steamy pussy. "Oh God you feel good," he gasped as his balls nudged against her ass.

Wondering if he needed encouragement, Penny told him: "you too, Stuart...now fuck me with that hunk of meat." Still in utter shock about being inside her amazing body, Stuart started to slide in and out of her slick tunnel. "Oh yesss, Stuart...fuck my cunt...jam your fucking cock into me," Penny groaned as he began to work up a rhythm. Her magnificent tits were jiggling on her chest and there was no way Stuart could resist reaching out and groping them.

"So soft," he whispered to himself as he kneaded them as if they were stress balls.

"Glad you like them," Penny responded, hearing his compliment, "I'm pretty proud of them...they've gotten me a lot of free drinks, and are responsible for not getting a couple of speeding tickets." Grinning, Stuart released her wonderous orbs, leaned forward to plant his hands on the floor on either side of her shoulders and dipped his head to trap her left nipple between his lips. He suckled at her breast while sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She wrapped her long legs around his torso, pulling him into her and imploring him: "fuck me Stuart...slam your fucking cock into my pussy...I need you to fuck me hard." Thrusting his nearly non-existent chest out, Stuart released her nipple and started to thrust into her as hard as he could.

"Holy crap I love being fucked," Penny moaned as Stuart's rod slid in and out of her hot pussy. Stuart's mind was spinning with the reality that he was actually fucking the most beautiful woman he had ever known. He leaned back so he could look at her nude body as he jammed into her juicy hole.