Big Bang Theory - Stuart's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's even more magnificent than I fantasized," he thought as he watched his prick thrusting in and out of her pink pussy. Her blond hair tousled against the towel framed her head like a halo, and as far as Stuart was concerned: she WAS an angel. Running his hands up and down the smooth skin on her outer thighs and abdomen: "your skin is sooo soft," he mumbled as he drove up into her.

Teasing him, Penny coyly asked: "are you enjoying fucking me, Stuart."

He truthfully answered: "if I died right now, I wouldn't even care."

"Well don't do that," she grinned, "at least not until you've cum in me."

Hearing those words coming from her angelic face spurred Stuart to climax and he shoved his prick as deep inside her as he could, grinding his groin against hers. She saw his eyes roll up in his head and felt his meat twitch inside her before feeling that familiar warm sensation deep in her tunnel. "Yesss...yesss," Penny groaned, "fill my cunt...cum in me Stuart...cum in me." His body shivered as he pumped his load into the gorgeous blond until all he was shooting was blanks. He wanted to stay inside her all night, but his body was beginning to cramp, so he reluctantly leaned backward and let his shrinking rod naturally slide out of her hole.

Bernadette had used a towel to wipe her thighs and was standing back against the wall watching Penny perform when she noticed Idris Elba staring at her from across the room. Staring at his crotch and not even making eye contact, she crooked her finger and beckoned to him: "get that big black cock over here right now." Smiling, he sauntered over to her, his tool swaying in front of him like an elephant's trunk. When he was close enough, she reached out and grasped his pole with both tiny hands; making it seem even more immense. Without even speaking, he bent his knees as she guided his crown to her fleshy slit and spread her legs wide apart.

Satisfied that her lips were gripping his head, Elba began to stand up straight; his monstrous shaft splitting her slit and sliding up into her pussy. He didn't stop pushing upward until his horse-cock was buried up her tight hole. The position was uncomfortable for him because due to their extreme height difference, his knees were still bent and putting a strain on his back. He rectified the situation by standing straight up and lifting her tiny body right off the floor. Squeezing her ample ass cheeks in his hands and trapping her against the wall, Elba began to thrust up into her pussy as hard as possible. Totally impaled, feet off the ground, Bernadette looked like a carcass being roasted on a spit.

"Holy shit...yesss," Bernadette screeched as he fucked her, "plug my hole with your big black cock." Her massive tits were flopping up and down and making slapping sounds against her chest as he drilled into her. Howard was grinning from ear to ear as he heard his wife begging: "fuck yeah...stretch my fucking twat...there's nothing better than big black cock." He knew she had dated a black man in college and often fantasized about them having sex. Elba was fucking her so hard that a framed Superman comic fell off the wall and the glass shattered.

"I'll buy that Stuart," Elba commented nonchalantly as he drilled Bernadette's petite body into the wall. "Do you want it in you...or should I pull out," he asked Bernadette.

"What kind of a stupid question is that," Bernadette glared at him, "fill my cunt...I want to feel that seed squirting against my womb." As if on cue, Elba's body started to shake and jerk as he pumped his seed deep up into Bernadette's belly. "Ohhh yeah...that's it...cum in me," she squealed at the top of her lungs. Idris pinned her against the wall as he filled her hole with his load, grinding his pelvis against hers. Bernadette wrapped her short legs around his waist and tried to draw him deeper inside her as he pumped his semen into her hot hole. When he was done shooting his wad into her belly, Elba gently set her back down on the floor as his tool slid out of her tunnel. She retreated to the sofa and sat down to rest.

Penny needed to stretch her body as she was beginning to cramp also, so she stood up and walked around the store. Picking up the towel she had been laying on, she wiped her inner thighs, attempting to clean the fluids streaming down from her slit. When she had loosened up, she hopped up on the front counter and sat on the cool glass surface. Stuart never even offered a towel to sit on; as a matter of fact he silently vowed to never wipe her perfect ass-print off the countertop. Her head still spinning from the punch, when she saw everyone in the room staring at her, she mischievously spread her legs and displayed her treasure.

Gary noticed a Star Wars light-sabre on display and pulled it off the wall. It was an authentic replica about a yard long which lit up to a pale blue color. "I hope you don't mind if I try this out," Gary asked Stuart. "I know I didn't donate much, but I promise to buy something expensive the next time I come in...this is turning out to be the best day of my life." Stuart just shrugged his shoulders, not sure what Gary had in mind. He watched as Gary plucked a Mandalorian keychain off the counter and unscrewed the cap. The tiny figure contained a small amount of suntan oil and Gary drizzled it along the tip of the round sword.

It suddenly occurred to the inhabitants of the store, including Penny, what he had in mind and she smiled while spreading her legs farther apart. With a seductive look on her face, she reached down and used her fingers to pull her fleshy lips to the sides, revealing her juicy slit and giving Gary a perfect target. With the light on, he presented the tip of the shaft to her open hole. The blue of the light against her bright pink inner flesh gave her tunnel an odd purplish hue. Strings of cum were still dribbling out of her opening as Gary gently pushed the Star Wars dildo up into Penny's wet pussy. Releasing her lips, Penny put her hands behind her and braced herself against the countertop as Gary slid more and more of the light-sabre into her hole.

He twisted and turned the smooth plastic shaft as he pushed, making sure every inch was well lubricated as it advanced inside her. The fact that the invader was lighted seemed to make it even more erotic. Finally it nudged against her womb and Gary stopped pushing. He turned to Stuart and told him: "sorry if this ruins the sale value of the sword. I'm sure if you clean it off real good no one will even know it was used for this purpose."

"Sale value, Hell," Stuart replied, "there's no way that light-sabre is ever leaving my possession...it's now part of my private collection." Stuart thought to himself: "also, there is no way I'm ever cleaning it off."

Gary began to withdraw the shaft, noting that the demarcation line of Penny's juices would let him know how far inside her to probe. Penny stared down between her legs as he thrust the illuminated shaft up inside her; fascinated by the light disappearing up into her hole. Her magnificent naked body shivered as Gary started to shove the light-sabre in and out of her pussy. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned, "fuck my cunt...fuck me...fuck me...ram that thing up my pussy." No matter where in the store you were standing, you could clearly see the round plastic weapon sliding in and out of the gorgeous blond because the light served as a spotlight on her mound.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as Gary fucked her pussy; thrusting the shaft into her at light-speed. Her incredible tits wobbled and bounced against her chest as he rammed the plastic dildo up into her; always being careful not to shove it too far. "Ohhh yesss," Penny groaned as her body quivered and twitched, "fuck my cunt...fuck it hard." The plastic dildo was making loud "squishing" sounds as Gary slid it up into her pussy. Penny's bare feet were squeaking against the front of the glass counter as she braced herself. "Yesss...yesss...jam it up my cunt," she instructed him. Standing to the side, Stuart ran his hands up and down the smooth skin of her belly.

He grasped and kneaded her wonderful breasts, incredulous at how soft and silky they were. Her engorged clit was the size of an peanut as Stuart fondled it and then pinched it as hard as he dared. Coupled with Gary thrusting the light-sabre into her wet hole, the sensation was too much for Penny to contain. Her legs flew out to the sides, her toes curled, and she screamed: "oh my God, yesss...fuck me...fuck my cunt," as her naked body twisted and jerked against the countertop.

Afraid her violent convulsions would break the thin plastic, Gary slid it out of her pussy and just stood admiring her wide open hole. Reaching his hand out for the collectable, Stuart stated: "I'll take that now...for safekeeping." Gary was tempted to lick the shaft, then remembered that Penny's juices were not the only fluids inside her. Noticing the fluids dribbling down the front of the display counter glass, Stuart begrudgingly thought: "OK, I'll clean the front glass but I'm still never going to wipe away that perfect ass-print." Penny just sat on the elevated countertop and surveyed the remaining customers and catching her breath. She was beginning to sober up and her conscience was telling her to put on some clothes.

Watching the attention Penny had garnered, Bernadette now saw it as a competition and looked around the store for a prop to regain everyone's attention. She spied a pair of green plastic Hulk fists that a kid would use for a Halloween costume (although she could swear that she had once seen Sheldon wearing a set). She casually walked over to them and picked one up. On her way back to the couch she grabbed one of the suntan oil keychains and began to squirt to slippery substance over the green hand. Kneeling on the sofa, she shoved her fleshy ass upwards as if in an invitation.

"She's gotta be kidding," Penny gasped, "if that fits then she'll be wearing Depends for the rest of her life."

"No...no, I think she can do it," Howard encouraged his wife, "I've fisted her ass before...she loves it."

"Yeah, but your fist is like a baby's compared to the Hulk's," Wil suggested.

"Well what are you waiting for," Bernadette exclaimed, "who's gonna do the honors."

Captain Sweatpants stepped forward, picked up the fist from the sofa and shoved his hand into the green sleeve. As Bernadette lifted her ass even higher, he tried to wedge the huge hand into her ass. No matter how he twisted and turned and pushed the giant fist, her sphincter ring just would not expand enough to permit penetration. Bernadette braced her head against the back of the couch, reached behind her to help spread her cheeks apart, but the giant green fist just wouldn't fit.

Sweatpants backed away and Howard reassured his wife: "you gave it your best, babe...now let's show them what you can do." He wiped his hand up and down her ass crack, gathering the oil left from the Hulk hand and then presented his open hand to her rear hole. With less effort than anyone expected, he then slid his entire hand up Bernadette's asshole. While the occupants of the store watched with open mouths, Howard then clenched his fist and pulled it out of her sphincter.

"Ohhh yesss, Howie...just like that," Bernadette moaned as he started to jam his fist in and out of her ass. Her tiny body shuddered as her husband fisted her fleshy ass. After a few more thrusts, he withdrew, and threw his hands up in the air as if he had just completed one of his magic tricks. Bernadette sat back on the sofa, making sure she was on the protective towel; sweat beading on her forehead.

Without anyone speaking a word, it seemed to be the consensus that the party was over; and the girls searched for their clothes. Stuart seemed to sum it all up when he remarked: "Happy Halloween to me."

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome and appreciated...especially if they're positive.)