Big Bang Theory - The Roommate Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys couldn't believe their luck...she was the most beautiful creature they had ever seen...even in magazines or graphic comics. "That Leonard is one lucky bastard," Howard remarked while staring at her perfectly displayed camel-toe. Her completely bald pussy resembled two plump peach halves with a coin slot between them.

"Tonight, so are we," Raj stated as he watched Penny's tits jiggle. "Tonight she is all ours."

She had consumed so much vodka, that the whole dance had seemed like an out-of-body experience, and Penny looked on with indifference as she watched the three men begin to shed their clothes. The ever-eager Howard was first to be naked and she just nodded at the slender six inch hot dog between his legs. Stuart was a little more shy and revealed a decent sized seven inch pepperoni when his tighty-whities dropped to the floor. No amount of alcohol could dampen her reaction when Raj shoved his boxers down and displayed the dangerous looking weapon swinging between his thighs. She had been so drunk on their previous encounter that she had forgotten the monstrous package he carried. She stopped dancing and just stared at his penis, feeling her groin growing moist against her will. "Oh my God, Raj," she mumbled, "I forgot what a monster you were packing. You would think I would remember having that inside me."

Grinning from ear to ear as even the guys envied him, Raj knew they had never actually had intercourse, but kept up the charade as he stated, "well you will soon have a reminder. We are all going to be fucking you tonight." Penny barely heard him as her libido had taken over and she craved having a cock inside her. Since she had ceased dancing, the guys took this as their cue to begin to explore her absolutely flawless naked body. Howard had stared at her delectable ass crossing rooms seemingly a thousand times so he dropped to his knees behind her and began to caress and squeeze the most perfect cheeks he had ever seen. Not stopping at just a squeeze, he ran his tongue up the inviting crack between them.

The closest Stuart had ever come to breasts as marvelous as Penny's, was to fantasize about the ample bosoms of the women portrayed on the sci-fi posters displayed in his store. Standing beside her, he gingerly reached out to cup her wonderful mounds, almost as if he were afraid they would singe his hands. "Ohhhh," he audibly moaned as his hands circled her tits and squeezed them in his palms. They were so warm and soft, and her skin was like silk. Stuart bounced them and weighed them as if they were expensive toys; then ran his thumbs over her gumdrop nipples. "Penny, your breasts are absolutely perfect," he whispered; not really caring if she heard him.

For his part, Raj kneeled in front of Penny, who obligingly spread her legs far apart to allow him access. He reached forward and started to run his hands up and down her incredible legs. Thinking they were as smooth as the finest Banaras silk, found in northern India, Raj leaned in and rubbed his cheek against her soft thigh. Caressing her thighs, Raj was surprised when she moved her feet even farther apart, inviting him to explore her inner reaches. He could smell the scent of her arousal and tiny droplets of moisture drooled down her upper thighs as he flicked out his tongue and gently lapped at the sides of her slit. Then a magical thing happened: her inner labia began to protrude all on their own, without being touched. Raj watched in awe as they spread themselves wide, thinking it looked like the slow-motion video of a flower's petals opening.

Using his thumbs, he slowly spread her moist slit open and then sat back on his heels to admire her bright pink inner flesh. HIs father was a gynecologist, but had only spoken about vaginas in a clinical sense. He had never told his son what a beautiful sight the spread pussy truly was. Raj had seen between her legs before, of course, but had been to inebriated to remember any details. He felt the need to compliment her: "Penny, your vagina is absolutely beautiful." Leaning in again, Raj extending his tongue and lapped at her opening; scooping her fluids from the bottom to the top, where the nub of her clit was just beginning to protrude. He surrounded her hole with his lips and sucked her juices into his mouth like a vacuum. Her knees felt weak as she shuddered when Raj's nose brushed her clit.

Howard wiped her smooth, wet thighs with his fingers for lubrication and promptly began to wedge his middle finger up between her wonderful cheeks and into her asshole. At the same time, Stuart was becoming bolder and was not only sucking on her left nipple, but was actually gently grinding it between his teeth. "Oh shit," she moaned as her body reacted to the total stimulation. This time her knees didn't support her and she dropped onto the carpet, kneeling between them as their fingers slipped out of her holes. Now surrounded by three stiff pricks, Penny did what came naturally to her. Grasping Stuart's pepperoni in her right hand, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the tip, leaving a thin string of pre-cum between it and her lips. Stuart was not used to this type of attention from a woman and as she was opening her lips to accept him, his load erupted all over her chin and neck.

It was so quick and unexpected that Penny just sat back and let him finish; the last few drops dripping down between her cleavage. Even in her dizzying condition, she had the presence to hold out her hand and request: "your shirt please." Stuart obediently retrieved his discarded t-shirt and Penny proceeded to wipe his mess from her body. Howard rushed forward to replace Stuart and slid his hot-dog through her lips and into her warm mouth. Not even pausing, he began to face-fuck the gorgeous blond before she had a chance to change her mind. Holding the sides of her head, he jammed his slender prick in and out of her mouth with increasing speed, knowing he wouldn't be able to hold out for long. Seeing her beautiful face sucking his rod sent him over the edge even sooner than he expected and he was soon shooting his sperm against the back of her throat.

Now it was Raj's turn with the blond goddess and he stood in front of her, holding his erection in his hand, presenting it to her face. Grasping his pole with both hands, she confirmed that it was indeed as thick as her wrist. His crown was so fat that she immediately surmised that there was no way she was going to fit it in her mouth. Just to confirm it, she opened wide and sure enough his head just banged against her teeth. As a matter of pride because she didn't want to admit defeat, Penny began to knead his considerable balls and lick the underside of his cock from his groin all the way to the crown. She continued to lap at his length as if it were an ice cream cone on a sweltering summer day. Raj closed his eyes for a second and moaned, "oh my goodness that feels sooo good." Now looking down at her angelic face in his groin, Raj knew that he wanted to blow his load somewhere else, so he pulled away, his prick slipping out of her hands. "I think it's time we moved this party to the next phase," he remarked and helped Penny to her feet.

"Thirsty," was all she said and almost immediately Howard was handing her another "screwdriver." "Mmmm," she mumbled after gulping it down, "thank you."

Noticing how wobbly she was on her feet, especially with the five-inch heels, Raj guided her over to the couch and urged her to sit. Kneeling between her knees, Raj pushed her silky legs apart, grasped her behind the knees and pulled her to the edge of the cushion. Having been in this position before, Penny cooperated by spreading her legs even farther as Raj gripped his huge prick and rubbed the crown along her juicy slit. Penny was certain that nothing that large had ever been inside her before; at least not that she could remember; and was torn between being apprehensive and being overcome with lust. Lust won out as she pushed her hips forward, inviting Raj to penetrate her. Poised at her entrance, Raj's prick looked like the business-end of a baseball bat. Nudging the thick purple head between her plump labia, Raj started to push forward.

Penny could feel the pressure against her slit as he pushed and helped him by thrusting her hips forward until his bulbous crown forced itself inside her. She was sure her lips were stretched wider than ever before and groaned in pleasure: "mmmmm...oh yeah." Raj grasped her svelte waist and began to steadily push forward, stretching her tight hole as he slid into her. Watching his caramel colored pole slid into her opening was only matched by the sensation of feeling every inch of her cunt being stretched as he advanced. When he finally pushed against her cervix, Penny screamed out: "oh my fucking God...your cock is so fucking big." She felt like a piece of skewered meat as he stretched her pussy and her body shivered in orgasm. Her fascinating, emerald eyes rolled up in their sockets as Raj slowly began to withdraw; her tunnel shrinking as he slid out. "Oh my God...she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

Raj slowly slid his mammoth prick back into her pussy until his balls wedged against her perfect ass cheeks. As he slowly withdrew this time, he focused on her pussy; watching how her lips clung to his fat dark meat, which was now coated with her creamy juices. Grasping her pale thighs with his hands, this time he shoved his entire length back inside her as hard as he could and began to fuck her. "Oh my God...oh my God," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cock." Raj varied his pace; sometimes long and slow strokes, and sometimes short and hard; something he had read on the internet.

Once he just stopped to stare at the incredibly beautiful naked blond in front of him. "Holy shit...I'm actually fucking Penny," he reminded himself; "my cock is inside her cunt and I'm going to cum inside her." The best part was, he knew the entire encounter was being recorded by his home-security system so he could re-live it any time he wanted. Her marvelous tits were bouncing and flopping against her chest as he drilled into her pussy, and Raj reached out to roughly squeeze them. Rolling her hard nipples between his fingers, he trapped them and pinched so hard that they began to turn blue.

"Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she begged as Raj pounded into her hole, his scrotum slapping against her ass. Her pussy was so tight and felt so wonderful that Raj wanted to fuck her all night, but there was nothing he wanted more than to cum inside her. He knew he had all night to fuck her again, so he thrust up into her hole as hard as he could and began to empty his balls. "Oh my God...yesss," she screamed, "cum in me...fill my fucking cunt...cum in me." Her body thrashed in front of him as the sensation of his hot seed spread the length of her pussy. "Oh yessss...fuck me...fuck me." Raj pumped his load into her for what seemed like minutes instead of the actual seconds that it was. Howard and Stuart just stood by the sofa with huge grins on their faces, knowing they were next in line to fuck the girl of their dreams. When she felt Raj relax and begin to pull away from her, Penny flopped against the back of the couch and watched as his huge shriveling pole slipped out of her hole.

"I'm next," stated Howard.

"No...me," yelled Stuart, suddenly more aggressive than any one of them had ever seen him.

"I have more than one hole you know," Penny calmly suggested; "by the way, I'm thirsty."

Howard jumped at the chance to hand her another drink, and then plopped down beside her on the couch, his prick in his hand. Penny drank like she had been stranded on a desert island and then wiped her crotch with her hand, gathering the combination of her juices and Raj's ejaculation. She slathered it the length (what there was of it) of Howard's penis and then raised up to straddle his legs, her back to him. Howard held himself upright, pointed at the ceiling as he watched Penny's perfect ass lowering onto his lap. Reaching behind her, Penny spread her perfectly round cheeks and gently dropped down until his head was pushing against her sphincter ring. Undulating her ass, she easily worked his prick through her opening and then, in one motion, sat firmly on his groin. Never a big fan of anal penetration, Penny had to admit that due to his size and the effects of alcohol, she could barely feel his hot-dog inside her. All she really felt was a pleasantly snug presence.

Urging Howard to the front edge of the couch, Penny spread her incredible long legs, inviting Stuart to fuck her. Her wonderful lips were still spread wide, giving him the perfect target and Stuart wasted no time in nudging his crown against her slit. Stuart couldn't believe his luck. He had lusted after Penny since the first time she had accompanied the "nerd four" into his comic book store. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he had ever known and he was now pushing his cock into her cunt. Slowly and steadily, he slid his seven inches into her juicy pussy until his scrotum bumped against Howard's. As if on cue, both Stuart and Penny simultaneously moaned, "oh God that feels good," and then Penny giggled.

Penny was not as sexually promiscuous as everyone seemed to think, and this was the first time she had been double-penetrated. The fact that Howard had been short-changed in the penis department was actually a blessing for her, and allowed her to enjoy the sensation. As they began to fuck her; simultaneously thrusting up into her holes, Penny's body squirmed between them. "Oh yesss," she groaned, "that's nice." Stuart was more aroused than he had ever been and had to force himself to slow down. He couldn't believe he was fucking Penny and he began to ram into her pussy with all his strength. Her magnificent tits were flopping against her chest and Howard reached around and captured them in his bony hands. Pinching her gumdrop nipples, he ground his prick upward into her unbelievable tight asshole. This was the ass he had virtually drooled over for years, and now he was fucking it.

Neither man was destined to last long as they fucked the girl of their wet-dreams. Penny closed her eyes as they fucked her; she found staring at Stuart's pasty contorted face to be very disconcerting and more than a little of a buzz kill. With her eyes closed, she could imagine that their pricks belonged to anyone she wanted; although Leonard's face kept reappearing in her mind. Trying to just concentrate on the wonderful sensation of having both holes being penetrated, she moaned at the stimulation: "oh yesss...fuck me...fuck me." They ground their groins into her incredible body and, nearly at the exact same time, began to shoot their sperm deep into her holes; their bodies sandwiching hers. "Yesss...yesss...cum in me...fill my holes," she yelled as they came inside her. Feeling their bodies shudder against her, gave Penny a sense of power and she pushed her crotch forward to slam it against Stuart's.

"Holy shit," he mumbled as he flooded her pussy, grabbing her waist to steady himself. They were both so turned on that it didn't take long to empty their balls into the blond beauty and soon Stuart's deflating rod was slipping out of her slit and she rolled off Howard to sit on the couch beside him. Without even being asked, Howard quickly mixed another glass of vodka and orange juice and offered it to Penny.

After letting her rest for a few minutes, Raj offered his hand to her and they led her into his bedroom. "We've got something special planned, next," Raj told her with a devious grin on his face.

"Real special," Howard agreed with an almost evil grin on his.

Penny had to smile when she saw Raj's king-size bed was covered in only a dark red colored silk bottom-sheet; just what she would expect from Raj. After gesturing for her to sit in the middle of the bed, they surprised her by slipping wide straps around her ankles and securing them with Velcro fasteners. They swiftly stretched her legs incredibly wide and secured the other ends to the bottom legs of the bed -frame. Before her inebriated condition would let her protest, they had done the same with her wrists and secured them to the top of the bed-frame. She was now tied spread eagle against the, admittedly, soothing silk; her marvelous legs splayed obscenely wide, and her pussy wide open. "I'm here voluntarily," she told them, referring to the restraints.

"We know," Raj explained, "this just adds to the fantasy factor...kind of like Dungeons and Dragons; our fair damsel." He gently lifted her head and propped it up with a thick pillow (also covered with a silk pillow-case). With Raj standing on one side of the bed and Stuart on the other, she turned her attention to Howard, who was at the foot of the bed standing beside something covered with a blanket.

"Being an engineer, this is my pride and joy," Howard admitted proudly, "I never thought I would get to use it." Whisking the blanket to the side, he revealed some kind of home-made contraption that it took Penny a few minutes to comprehend. It sort of looked like a Peloton bike she had used in spin-class, but it had no handlebars.

There was a large flywheel (she knew all about flywheels from her father's tractors back on the farm) attached to a piston, and attached to that was..."oh my God," she gasped. On the end of the piston was the largest dildo she had ever seen...it was gigantic.

As her mind raced to comprehend the contraption, Howard spoke: "how do you like my little invention. There is a web-site, based in Texas...don't tell Sheldon, that sells dildos molded from all different types of animals; dogs, wolves, even elephants; which, by the way are 40 inches long. This one is only sixteen inches and is called Pegasus. Obviously it was molded from a stud-horse and it's girth is approximately the same as a liter water bottle. Growing up on a farm, did you ever wonder what it would feel like to be fucked by a horse? Well, now you're going to find out. My machine has a rheostat which controls the speed of the thrusts and the length of the stroke...in other words how deep the dildo penetrates."

"All functions controlled by a wireless remote...I'm pretty proud of my work. I think you'll like it. The most impressive aspect, in my opinion, is that there are tiny punctures the length of the shaft which secrete lubrication; and the tip can shoot a stream of lube to simulate ejaculation. The lube is heated by the function of the machine and will seem like a natural secretion. Oh...and it also vibrates." Penny was speechless as her clouded mind processed this information, and she had to admit to herself that she had often watched the horses on the farm breed and wondered what such a giant shaft would feel like. Her body began to squirm as she stared at the huge dildo mounted on the machine. It truly resembled a horse's penis, even with the raised ridge approximately half way down the shaft and she found herself anxious to feel it inside her.

Howard maneuvered the machine as close to the bed as possible until the very tip of the flexible dildo nudged against her slit, which was wide open from having her long legs splayed so wide. He clicked his remote and lube began to bead up on the surface emanating from the tiny pin-holes. Looking down between her marvelous breasts, which had spread out on her chest, it looked like a sign-pole aimed at her pussy and she momentarily felt apprehensive; but that feeling was soon overwhelmed by her arousal. She could feel her juices seeping out of her opening and dribbling down between her ass cheeks in anticipation. Howard punched another button and the gel-like shaft began to move forward, pushing between her plump lips and slowly penetrating her vagina. "Oh my God," she groaned as the monstrous dildo stretched her labia to new extremes. "No way," she whispered as the gigantic shaft disappeared, inch by inch, into her snug hole.