Big Bang Theory - The Roommate Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his prick finally shriveled and slipped out of her opening, Raj sat back on his heels looking at his beautiful prize and thought to himself: "she doesn't know it yet, but now that I have video evidence of everything that transpired here tonight; I am going to be cumming inside that wonderful cunt any time I want."

Even the guys were tired as Penny relaxed against the crimson silk, her wonderful legs spread wide. Noticing all the juices dribbling out of her wide open hole, Howard laughed: "hey Raj...someone's going to be sleeping on a gigantic wet spot tonight."

Feeling smug about the entire situation, Raj calmly responded: "I'll just flip the mattress, wise-ass." Penny had closed her eyes and Howard took the opportunity to click countless photos of her nude body with his phone; including closeups of her stretched out cunt. After a brief respite, Raj let Penny use his shower; and even helped to scrub her incredible body. When dressing, she couldn't find her thong, so just went without; assuming (correctly) that Howard had stolen them.

Hoping that the blackmail was over, she remarked: "the least one of you gentlemen could do is offer me a ride home."

"Well, since we're leaving anyway, I would be happy to give you a lift," Howard snickered. Stuart opened the back door for her, enjoying watching her slide her magnificent long legs onto the seat, and he and Howard rode in the front.

On the way, Penny noticed that every time they came to a Stop light or sign, Howards eyes were glued to the rear-view mirror, obviously checking out her bare legs, knowing she wasn't wearing panties.

Still drunk, she decided to have a little fun with him and at the next red-light she splayed her legs wide giving him an unrestricted view of her fleshy mound. "Is this what you're looking for," she inquired as she ran her middle finger along the slit before plunging it inside her moist cunt.

"Holy shit," was all he could say before the car behind them started honking their horn at the, now, green light. Penny smiled mischievously and crossed her legs.

(Thanks for reading my interpretation of this episode. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome and appreciated...especially if they're positive.)