Big Bang Theory - The Roommate Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny could feel the massive pole stretching her cunt as it advanced inside her. Her wonderful nude body began to undulate against the slick silk as the horse-cock slid up into her. Finally she felt it nudge against her womb, looked down and saw that all sixteen inches were inside her. Howard, Raj and Stuart all looked at each other an grinned at the sight of her slit being stretched around the shaft's girth. As the fake prick continued to secrete lube, Howard set the speed on slow and Pegasus began to fuck the gorgeous blond in a slow, steady pace. Penny was now being fucked by an actual horse-cock, and she loved it. "Oh my God...oh my God," she squealed as it slid in and out of her hole, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Howard began to experiment with his invention, varying the speed and making sure the entire length was penetrating her tunnel.

The three men were in awe at how pliable her pussy was; they couldn't believe how wide her lips were being stretched. Howard thought it looked like one of his magic tricks, like fitting a silver dollar into a nickel slot. Speeding up the machine, the gigantic dildo was slamming in and out of her hole at dizzying speeds, her fluids sloshing around her opening. "Oh my fucking God," she screeched, feeling her pussy being battered relentlessly. "Fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt...that feels so fucking good." Her incredible nude body thrashed against the sheets, her pale skin against the dark red looking like an erotic portrait. She was being fucked so hard that her perfect tits were bouncing off her chest.

"Stretch me...stretch me," she ordered as the monstrous horse-cock plunged in and out, "oh my God I love being fucked."

Almost at a loss for words as the watched the most beautiful body they had ever seen being fucked by the horse-cock mold, Raj remarked: "my father is a Gynecologist and has seen hundreds of births, but I bet he has never seen anything this sensuous.

His head lowered so close to her groin that his nose nearly touched, Stuart mumbled: "I can't believe her pussy could stretch that far...I bet all three of us could fuck her at the same time." Hearing his remark, suddenly all three men looked at each other and grinned.

"You're a genius, Stuart," Howard responded. Stuart and Raj leaned over the bed, each taking one of Penny's pink gumdrops into their mouths and nibbling.

Howard set the machine on maximum penetration and speed, and the massive plastic cock fucked Penny's hole as hard as possible. "Holy fucking crap," she moaned as they stimulated every erotic zone they could reach. "Fuck my fucking cunt," she screeched as her pussy was stretched to the maximum. Watching her nude body quiver and twitch, Howard took the opportunity to punch another button which caused a stream of lubricant to squirt out the tip of the dildo, simulating ejaculation. He stopped the thrusting and let her just feel the warm fluid being sprayed against her cervix. "Oh yesss...fill my cunt," she responded, and Howard once again started the deep thrusts of the plastic cock. As her body thrashed, Stuart and Raj bit down on her nipples and Penny's legs suddenly went stiff, her toes pointed at the ceiling.

She stopped moving, and for a moment they all looked at each other wondering if she was dead...her heart overloaded. But within a few long seconds, she began moving again, having temporarily lost consciousness from the extreme stimulation. Howard quickly withdrew the giant shaft, now dripping with her creamy fluids, and shoved the machine into a corner. Raj methodically released her limbs from the restraints but, even though she was now free, Penny hardly moved. She just lay there, basically motionless and physically drained, her wonderful legs still splayed with lubrication dribbling out of her hole and down between her cheeks. This time it was Stuart who fetched her a glass of her favorite mixture of alcohol and citrus. Finally looking around the room, she saw that the trio was still sporting healthy erections and; even in her fuzzy consciousness: knew that her night was far from over.

As she was drinking, she scooted backward on the slippery sheet until she was laying in the center of the bed. Propped up against the silk-covered pillow, she was indeed a vision of loveliness; her golden tresses spread out against the dark red silk like a halo. "My goodness she's beautiful," thought Raj as he could feel his erection harden even more. After conferring briefly, Howard jumped onto the bed beside her and lay on his back, propped up by two more pillows. Penny almost let a giggle slip out as he tried to act macho, with a "hot dog" sticking up from his groin.

Once again going back to his magic fixation, Howard gladly proclaimed: "for her next trick, Penny will make my penis disappear." Trying to read his mind, she scooted back between his spindly legs, raised up on her knees and easily sat on his groin; his small prick swallowed by her gaping pussy. She barely felt him inside her as she ground her wonderous ass cheeks into his lap, hoping for even a little stimulation. Stuart and Raj clamored up onto the bed and crawled toward her, their pricks waving in front of them. Penny hadn't heard Stuart's earlier comment, so had no idea what they had in mind as they urged her silky legs farther apart and settled between them. Even with Howard's rod inside her, she was still wide open and they both marveled at how vivid her pink inner flesh was. As they reached out to spread her smooth thighs, Penny suddenly realized what was planned and yet didn't even object; her craving to be fucked was so intense.

Nodding at each other, Raj and Stuart squeezed closer between her legs, each jockeying for position as they held their pricks in their hands. They both nudged their crowns between her fleshy lips and began to push forward, forcing her slit to spread. Neither could take their eyes off her moist slit as they began to penetrate her; her mound spreading extremely wide to accommodate them. Her hole was soaking wet and they forced their poles up inside her; sliding steadily deeper up into her pussy. They couldn't get full penetration because their bodies were in each others way, but they were stretching her tunnel to new extremes. Penny's eyes rolled in her head and she gasped: "oh my fucking God." Raj and Stuart just sat there for a minute, admiring her nude body and marveling at how far her pussy had stretched. Howard reached around her torso, cupped her marvelous tits in his hands and pulled her back onto his chest (what there was of it).

Howard's movement was pretty much restricted to making sure his penis was fully embedded, but he was in heaven. Raj and Stuart began to fuck her simultaneously; slowly withdrawing and then shoving forward up into her hole. Penny couldn't believe she was being triple-penetrated; three cocks jammed up into her tight hole. "Holy crap," she groaned as they fucked her, "stretch my fucking cunt. Oh my God I love cock." Stuart and Raj grinned at each other as they slid their shafts in and out of the beautiful blond, stretching her slit with each thrust. They were fucking Penny, the most gorgeous woman they knew and she was loving it. "Fuck me...fuck me," she shouted as they rammed their cocks into her hole, "holy shit I love being fucked."

The sensation of being stretched by three hard cocks was overwhelming and Penny was experiencing countless orgasms as they stimulated both her G-spot and her clitoris. Her body twitched and gyrated as they drove their poles up into her cunt. Her creamy white juices were leaking out in a stream and soaking Howard's lap. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt," she gasped. Howard reached his arms around her taut waist and held her steady so she didn't squirm off his prick. Almost mesmerized by her flopping tits, Raj and Stuart both leaned in and captured one of her fully engorged gumdrops between their teeth and began to gently nibble. As they slammed into her battered cunt, Penny was again overwhelmed with stimulation and her wonderous nude body began to jerk and shudder as her arousal drooled out of her hole. "Oh my God...oh my God...stretch me," she squealed, her head thrashing back and forth, nearly breaking Howard's nose.

Feeling her vaginal muscles spasm around them, the three men almost simultaneously began to ejaculate; flooding her pussy with their sperm. Feeling their cocks jam into her hole as hard and deeply as they could, Penny yelled, "oh fucking yesss...cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt...stretch my hole." Overcome by ecstasy her naked body first stiffened and then went totally limp as they pumped their loads deep inside her pussy.

All three men were thinking the exact same thing: "holy shit...I'm fucking Penny...my cock is in her pussy...I'm cumming inside her cunt." Raj and Stuart fought for position, jamming into her pussy and grinding their pelvises into her groin. They pumped every drop of their cum into her tunnel and finally relaxed as their pricks started to shrivel. Stuart watched as his penis slid out of her opening, followed by Raj's limp prick. Rather than asking the exhausted Penny to move, Howard wriggled out from under her incredible body and sat on the side of the bed with a wide smile on his face. Raj dashed into his bathroom, retrieved a couple towels and wedged one under Penny's firm ass to capture the stream of fluids running out of her pussy, and handed the other to her. She purposefully dabbed at her forehead and then wiped her opening.

Howard went to the kitchen area to get her a drink and returned with the Ketel One bottle and a glass of orange juice. "Sorry...no more screwdrivers," he announced while holding the vodka bottle upside down to demonstrate it was empty.

"That's OK, I think I've had enough," Penny responded while reaching for the OJ.

"Wow...Penny cutting herself off," Raj laughed, "now there's a news story."

"Ha...ha," she sarcastically answered as she drained the glass.

A gleam in his eyes, Howard suggested, "that doesn't mean the bottle is useless." He ran his hand up and down the dildo shaft on his machine, collecting the secreted lubrication, and then transferred the viscous fluid to the length of the bottle. Sitting down on the bed beside Penny's incredible naked body, he was pleasantly surprised to see her subconsciously spread her legs wide in anticipation. Raj and Stuart gathered at the foot of the bed to watch as Howard grasped the neck of the bottle and presented the flat bottom to Penny's opening. Her slit was still wide open, affording them a wonderful view of her bright pink inner flesh as the bottle began to spread her lips even wider. The thick, clear glass actually acted as a magnifying-glass and they were fascinated at the wrinkles and folds of her fleshy lips. If she hadn't already been stretched, there was no way the wide glass would have fit into her hole, but amazingly the bottle began to penetrate her wonderful pussy.

Because of the inflexible nature of the hard glass, Howard was very gentle and slowly pushed the wide dildo up into her sopping wet hole. To make insertion easier, he spun the bottle, twisting it as he pushed. Stuart and Raj had smiles on their faces so wide they resembled children on Christmas morning as they watched Penny's slit being stretched by the empty bottle. As the glass advanced inside her, Penny began to squirm and moan, "ohhh yessss...that feels soooo good." The glass had felt cool at first, but her steaming pussy soon raised it's temperature to body level. The three men's eyes were wide as her hole seemed to swallow the entire bottle, until Howard was grasping the end of the neck with two fingers. "Holy crap that's big," she groaned as Howard began to slowly withdraw and then slide it back up inside her.

Her incredible nude body began to undulate against the slippery silk, her groin thrusting upward, trying to impale herself even farther on the massive dildo. "Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as Howard carefully slid the bottle in and out of her. Stuart and Raj began to massage her silky thighs with one hand and knead her magnificent tits with the other. "Ohhh shit," she squealed as they stimulated her, "fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Faster and faster, Howard fucked her with the Ketel One dildo, which was now covered with their combined juices and no longer clear. "Oh my God that feels so fucking good," she gasped as her body shivered with climax. Stuart sat back and just stared at her incredible body; amazed at what was transpiring. Neither he or Raj had ever imagined in their wildest imaginations that they would be witnessing the gorgeous Penny being fucked with a bottle, her juicy pink cunt spread wide open.

Howard slowly pulled the thick glass out of her pussy and then started to lick her creamy froth off the surface. Raj giggled because he realized that Howard was actually licking all their secretions and Stuart made an "ewww" facial expression. Seeing them and suddenly realizing what he was doing, Howard smiled, shrugged his shoulders and continued to lap the side of the bottle. Penny just lay there, her marvelous legs spread in a near split; the most gorgeous naked body they had ever seen. Her angelic head was propped up on the pillows and she looked at them with a "what's next" look; seemingly insatiable. Stuart seized the opportunity and stated: "I've seen a lot of scrambled porn and there's something I would like to try...something I never thought I would get a chance to." They all just shrugged, and Penny gave him an exhausted smile as he sat on the bed between her wide-spread legs.

He ran his pale hand up and down her soaking thighs, marveling at how smooth her skin was, gathering all the lubrication he could. He cupped her prominent mound in his hand and held it, trying to commit the feeling to memory and then slid three fingers easily up inside her still wide open hole. Almost immediately he added his pinky and began to slide all four fingers in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmm," she moaned, happy to once again have something penetrate her vagina. Stuart never took his eyes off her spread slit as he cupped his thumb under his fingers and pushed his entire hand up into Penny's cunt. "Ohhh yesss," she groaned at the sensation of her hole being stretched again. Raj and Howard scooted onto the bed to watch and each latched onto a perfect breast and began to knead her soft, supple flesh.

Stuart closed his fist inside her and began to thrust his hand in and out of her, stretching her tunnel as he did. Twisting and turning his fist, he shoved wrist deep up into her juicy hole as her wonderful body undulated against the scarlet sheet. "Holy fucking shit," she gasped, "fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt...shove that fist up my hole." Stuart mixed things up and once again extended his fingers inside her, flexing them and tickling the far reaches of her lining, his thumb rubbing her G-spot. Howard and Raj were trapping her engorged nipples between their fingers and squeezing as Stuart continued to fist fuck the gorgeous blond. When Stuart used his other hand to pinch her swollen clit, Penny's body stiffened and she screamed, "oh my fucking God." Caught up with her enthusiasm, Stuart closed his fist and started to jam his hand in and out of her cunt; his entire wrist disappearing into her hole.

Her vaginal muscles began to spasm; clenching and unclenching around Stuarts hand, while flooding her tunnel. When she stopped writhing atop the sheet, Stuart reluctantly slid his hand out of her slit and sat back to admire her gorgeous form. Raj elbowed him out of the way and took his place between her outstretched legs. He slid his legs under hers until his feet were up by her head and his log lay between them pointing at her pussy like a caramel colored arrow. The silk sheet was so slippery that he had no trouble grasping her slender waist and pulling her naked body toward him; his massive cock sliding easily into her wide open hole. Penny watched as his giant prick disappeared up into her body and realized that the pole that had been stretching her before, was not even snug now. Her pussy had been so battered and stretched that Raj's monster now felt like just an average dick inside her.

They just lay there, his cock inside her, for several minutes; and the longer they did, the more her hole began to shrink and return to it's normal size. Raj began to wiggle his body, their groins touching and his huge meat inside her; and Penny started to feel her walls closing around him. He reached forward, put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him until she was sitting on his lap, impaled on his enormous pole. As her pussy returned to near-normal she could feel him pulsing inside her hole and Penny began to rock back and forth, riding his cock. She began to hump up and down, fucking herself on his massive shaft, and Raj reciprocated by shoving up into her hole, slamming against her groin. "Ohhh yesss...fuck me...fuck me," she squealed as she bounced up and down on his lap.

Stuart stood on the bed beside them, his pepperoni in his hand and offered it to Penny's face. Her head bobbing up and down as Raj fucked her, she opened her mouth wide and captured his crown between her lips; sucking it into her delicious mouth. He saw her cheeks turning concave as she sucked him deeper into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his rod as the crown hit the back of her throat. "Holy shit she's good at this," he thought to himself while watching her lips encircle the base of his prick, "not that I have anything to compare it with." Not to be outdone, or forgotten, Howard climbed up onto the bed and stood on the other side of her body. Penny grasped his "hot-dog" in her hand, opened her mouth and sucked him in alongside Stuart. She had never sucked two cocks simultaneously and accepted the challenge. Both Howard and Stuart started to face-fuck the most beautiful face they had ever seen, sliding their hard-ons in and out of her mouth.

Fully embedded in her pussy, Raj leaned forward and started to suck on her wondrous nipples; first one and then the other. Her tits were truly works of art and Raj kneaded and squeezed the soft flesh as he suckled. Penny found it almost impossible to concentrate on all three men, so she alternated bouncing up and down on Raj's massive pole and then sucking the rods in her mouth. She didn't have to worry about enjoying herself because Howard and Stuart were destined to be quick on the draw. They were face-fucking the most beautiful face they had ever known and within a couple minutes they both withdrew and started to squirt their sperm all over her face and hair. When they were done, Penny had gobs of cum dripping off her nose, chin and drooling down her wonderful blond mane. Now free to concentrate on the log in her pussy, she leaned back, supported herself by placing her hands on the bed behind her and watched as Raj's dark meat slid in and out of her hole.

In this position, Raj's thick pole was gliding against her engorged clit with every stroke and her magnificent naked body shivered repeatedly. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she murmured as her walls continued to shrink and grip his shaft. Never withdrawing, Raj slid his legs backward and changed position so that he was now fucking her missionary style.

He placed his hands on either side of her body and raised his body into the push-up position, so that the only parts of their bodies that were touching was their groins. "Holy crap she's beautiful," he thought as he stared at her nude body under him, "even with that goo in her hair." He began to slam his cock into her hole, aroused by the way her fleshy lips gripped his rod. With every forceful thrust, her wonderful tits jiggled against her chest like a cafeteria Jello-mold.

"Fuck me Raj...fuck me," the girl of his dreams begged, "shove that big fat cock up my cunt." He was fucking her so hard that they both slid up the bed until her head was banging against the headboard. "Cum in me sweetie...fill my fucking cunt," she urged as he slammed in and out of her. There was nothing else in the world that Raj would rather do than cum inside Penny's incredible cunt, fulfilling a dream. As he began to pump his load into her hole, he rammed up into her pussy as violently as possible, grinding his pelvis against hers. "Ohhh yessss," she groaned as she sank back into the mattress.