Big Bang Theory- Valentine's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hoe-wee cwap," Barry yelled, "Coopah wooks wike a mannequin."

"And Amy looks like she's being held hostage," Raj added.

"Please turn it off," Stuart said and they all agreed.

It didn't take long before they were all wasted and when he pulled up a dance music station on his phone, Raj jumped to his feet and began dancing around the living room.

After a couple minutes, Penny declared, "you call that dancing...I'll show you dancing."

She shoved the coffee table against a wall and, although she was having a difficult time maintaining her balance, joined Raj showing off her moves. She began to bump grind and gyrate and Raj just sat back down and joined the others as spectators. Penny loved being the center of attention and all thoughts of aging were draining away as she swayed her wide hips from side to side in front of her leering audience.

"Oh yeah baby...shake it," Kripke encouraged her.

"Penny you are so hot," Raj added, clapping.

She was smiling from ear to ear at their praise and Leonard knew inviting his friends over had been the correct move...he loved it when she was happy. The more she danced, the more risque to moves became until it was like being in a strip club. She turned her back to them and let the robe fall down first one shoulder and then the other before removing it altogether. Swiping it back and forth across her ample buttocks like she was drying off with a towel, and then letting it drop to the floor, she paused briefly before turning to face them. "You ahh one wucky bastahd, Hofstedtuh," Barry exclaimed as he stared at Penny in her barely-there Baby Doll.

"I second that," Stuart agreed, nearly drooling at the gorgeous blond.

"Penny you are magnificent," Raj added, "and a great dancer."

Twirling happily around, Penny answered, "thanks to you all, but you haven't seen anything yet." With all the compliments, she was in her glory as she continued to sway and gyrate. It had indeed turned into a strip as she lowered one of the spaghetti straps down her arm, and then the other. Like before, she turned her back to them while lifting the straps off her arms and letting gravity take effect as the flimsy garment drifted to the floor leaving her clad only in the tiniest of pink thongs. From the back she was virtually naked, because the thong had disappeared between her perfectly round ass cheeks. She folded her arms across her chest and turned to face them, never stopping her hips from grinding side to side.

Kripke started, and then they all followed, shouting, "go...go...go." Grinning widely, Penny flung her arms to her sides and revealed the most magnificent set of tits the four of them had ever seen. Even Leonard was impressed every time he saw them. They were perfect...a full 36 C with just a hint of sag on her chest as they wobbled and bounced while she danced. Her areola were large and elliptical and in the center were prominent gumdrop sized pink nipples, just begging to be sucked. Using both hands, she brought first one, then the other golden orb up to her mouth and licked her nipples. They were the most magnificent tits any of them had ever seen, both firm and fleshy, and the shouting continued.

As much as he was enjoying the show, Raj elbowed Leonard and asked, "aren't you worried about Sheldon hearing us and coming over here to ruin everything."

"Nah," Leonard answered, "if nothing else, Sheldon is a creature of habit; case in point his bathroom schedule; and in this case that's a good thing. He always goes to the Cheesecake Factory right after his podcast, and then to Amy's apartment. We're good to go. Look at her...look how happy she is being the center of attention." And she truly was as she spun around, barely maintaining her balance, her breasts wobbling and bouncing; her firm cheeks barely jiggling. Facing her adoring audience, Penny bent her knees until her ass was nearly touching the carpet, hooked her thumbs under the sides of her thong and pushed it all the way down to her feet.

"Oh my Gawd," Kripke shouted as Penny began to stand up, now completely nude. She was an absolute wet dream come true as her totally bald mound came into view. With her thigh gap, her slit was plainly visible, surrounded by plump labia which resembled the halves of a peach.

Kicking her panties aside, she turned her back to them and bent completely over, her breasts nearly touching the floor. Spreading her legs wide so that they could clearly see her pussy, she reached behind her, grasped her cheeks and pulled them apart revealing her brown hole. "I'll never knock yoga again," Leonard whispered, enjoying his wife's display as much as anyone. Standing back up, she turned to face them, her feet wide apart and ran her hand between her legs, cupping her mound and sliding her fingers the length of her slit.

Still swiveling her hips to the beat of the music, Penny spoke, "look at me doing all the work. If I don't see some skin from you guys in two minutes, I'm putting my clothes back on."

She smiled again when Raj responded, "oh Penny please don't do that...you are magnificent." The four men nearly tripped and fell over each other as their clothes flew in every direction until they were down to their underwear: Leonard in his boxers, Kripke in some kind of silk briefs, and Raj and Stuart in their tighty-whities. They all looked at Leonard for guidance, and when he shoved his boxers down and off, they all followed suit until everyone in the apartment was naked.

"Woo-hoo," Penny exclaimed, "look at all that wood...it's like being in the petrified forest." She knew no one would ever satisfy her like Leonard, but as she checked out their packages, she wasn't disappointed. Barry's prick was only about six inches, but very thick, while Stuart's was probably eight inches and very slender. Raj, on the other hand, was the proud owner of a monster cock. She had once slept in the same bed with Raj but had been so drunk that she didn't remember a thing. Now she wondered how she could have forgotten such an impressive member. Raj's penis had to be a foot long and as big around as a Coke bottle with a crown as impressive as Leonard's.

Leonard nodded, and without a word being spoken they all advanced and surrounded Penny. Almost immediately, she had eight hands exploring every erogenous zone of her incredible body. Leonard began kissing her while running his hands through her lustrous blond tresses and Stuart kneeled behind her, spread her fleshy cheeks with his hands and began to lick her ass crack. Raj attacked her magnificent breasts, kneading and massaging them before attaching his lips to one erect nipple after the other. Moving her feet wide apart, she allowed Barry to have access to her pussy as he knelt between her legs. Noticing that her mound was wet already, Kripke fastened his lips around her mound and sucked her juices into his mouth. He mumbled, "you wucky bastud, Hofstedteh...she even tastes good."

Leonard stopped nibbling her neck and he and Penny made eye contact and nearly started laughing because they knew there had to be residue from the load he left inside her earlier that evening. The only thing stopping them from making fun of Kripke was the knowledge that it might spoil the mood. Leonard immediately began biting her ear lobe while Penny moaned at the sensation of so many hands and tongues manipulating her body.

Suddenly the bold one, Stuart licked his middle finger and slowly began to push it up into her asshole. "Oh," a startled Penny exclaimed as he worked it in up to the second knuckle. Never a big fan of anal penetration, she was surprised that it actually didn't feel bad. Just as Stuart took that initiative, Barry slid his finger up inside her juicy pussy, while still lapping at her slit like a dog at his water bowl on a hot summer day. "Mmmm," she moaned as they fingered her holes and Raj flicked his tongue over her gumdrops. It was a good thing she was sandwiched between their bodies because her knees went rubbery and she probably would have fallen as they induced her climax.

Realizing her predicament, Leonard wrapped his arms around his wife's magnificent body and held her close as her breathing returned to normal. She kissed him passionately and he kissed her back, an unspoken encouragement, as Kripke and Stuart stood up. Penny grabbed Raj's hand and began to lead the group into her bedroom: "I think we should continue this where we can get comfy," she explained. Barry virtually skipped into her bedroom. Leonard was impressed, she had actually made her bed for the holiday, as the four males waited for her to take the lead.

"Stuart, since you've gotten my ass all prepped," she told him, "I think you should get the honor. Lay down on the bed and use that bottle of baby oil on the nightstand."

Stuart looked at him and Leonard confirmed, "hey you don't think those flawless elbows and knees come naturally do you," remembering what Penny had once told him. Stuart grabbed the bottle squirted a generous portion in his hand and then applied the slippery liquid on his penis as he inched back on her bed. Jumping on the bed with all the grace of a deer, Penny crawled her incredible body back until her ass was hovering over Stuart's groin. His prick was longer than she would have liked, but at least it was slim. Stuart held his hard-on steady as Penny lowered her body until his head pressed against her sphincter ring, spreading her perfect cheeks.

Making sure it was aimed properly, Penny slowly lowered her body, feeling Stuart's dick force it's way into her asshole. Very carefully she allowed her body to sink lower, engulfing his meat while becoming used to the intrusion. When she was finally sitting on his groin, her ass full of his prick, Penny just sat there and allowed her body to relax. Although never fond of anal sex, she had to admit that the snugness in her ass felt pretty good, and a smile crossed her face. Every other man in the room breathed a sigh of relief because they had all feared she might call an end to the celebration. Stuart was in heaven as he lay back against her pillows, a grin from ear to ear.

"Raj," she began, "you are finally going to get what you nearly had years ago, would you like to fuck me." He looked like a bobble-head doll as he climbed up on the bed, his enormous tool dragging against the blanket. Penny lay back against Stuart's clammy body, reached down, wedged her fingers into her slit, and spread her puffy lips as wide as she could...so wide that Raj could see how vivid pink she was inside. Raj just sat back on his lower legs gazing at Penny's wonderful naked body. With her legs splayed wide and the way her incredible tits flattened out on her chest, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he had to tell her, "you are magnificent Penny, and Leonard you are the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

Leonard quickly responded, "tell me something I don't know; but I'd say we were all damn lucky tonight."

Penny stared at Raj's penis and knew it was the largest she had ever seen...on a human; but instead of being apprehensive, it made her want it all the more. "Raj," she asked, "thank you, but are you going to fuck me or not." He knew she was wet but reached for the baby oil anyway, squirting it the length of his impressive tool before rubbing his bulbous crown against her slit. Pushing forward, Raj watched as his purple head forced her labia apart when she released them, surrounding his crown with her soft flesh. Slowly he pushed forward, watching her lips being shoved inside her by his enormous pole as it slid into her hole. Penny could feel his giant cock stretch every inch of her cunt as he slid into her, advancing further and further up her tunnel. "Oh my God Raj," she moaned, "your cock is so fucking big."

When his scrotum was finally resting atop Stuart's, his crown was nestled against her cervix. Penny had actually never been double-penetrated before and the sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced. The feeling of having both holes stuffed with hard cock was exhilarating and exciting, and when they began to withdraw simultaneously, her body shivered with orgasm. "Holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she screamed. When they had completely withdrawn, Stuart and Raj shoved forward together, ramming their cocks up into her holes, stretching her insides. "Oh my God yesssss," she screeched, "stretch my fucking holes...fuck me harder." Both Raj and Stuart had huge grins on their faces as they slammed their pricks in and out of Penny's holes, stretching them even farther.

All Raj could think of was, "I'm fucking Penny, my cock is actually inside her cunt," as he watched his prick slide in and out of her pussy; the contrast of his caramel colored pole sliding into her pale flesh making it even more erotic. Penny's nude body was glistening with perspiration as they hammered her holes, fucking the most beautiful girl they had ever seen. "Your pussy is so tight," Raj congratulated her as it squeezed his rod like a vise.

"Shut up and fuck me," Penny ordered as her body squirmed between them. Raj responded by slamming into her and leaning over to nibble on her right nipple. They were fucking their wet-dream girl and both were ready to blow their loads inside her. Ramming their cocks up into her as far as they could, Raj and Stuart both began to shoot their semen deep inside her holes. They ground their groins against her and she could feel their poles twitching inside her, flooding her holes with warmth. "Oh shhittt," she yelled, "fill my fucking holes...cum in me...cum in me." They pumped and squirted for what seemed like minutes, but was more like seconds, as they filled the ass and pussy of their gorgeous friend; fulfilling their dreams.

Penny felt exhausted and just collapsed back against Stuart as she felt their hard-ons shrivel inside her. Raj leaned back and watched his meat shrink and slip out of her pussy, leaving it wide open and almost neon pink. She relaxed until she heard Stuart wheezing and realized they had flattened him with their bodies. Rolling to her side temporarily, Stuart was able to squeeze out from under her, a huge smile still on his face. Laying back, totally without modesty as her wonderful legs were still splayed, she exclaimed, "holy crap on a cracker, I love being fucked...tell 'em Leonard."

Grinning smugly, he said, "it's true...she does. Sometimes she wears me out...she just can't get enough sometimes. You don't have to keep telling me how lucky I am."

"I don't mean to be pahty poopah," Kripke spoke up, "but do I get a shot at that body?"

"You don't think I'm done, do you," Penny asked, "get your pasty ass up here," and she patted the bed beside her. Barry clamored up onto the bed with all the style of an elephant and lay down next to her while Penny backed up to him just as she had to Stuart.

"Gee, I was hoping to sample that snappah," he remarked dejectedly."

"You will," she assured him, "my ass has been violated enough tonight." She raised up, straddling his body, as Barry held his stout rod steady. Raj's semen dribbled out of her pussy onto Kripke's crown as she slowly lowered her nude form, impaling herself on his fat cock. It was short, but fat and felt good inside her as she ground her ass against his groin.

"Wowseh," Kripke shouted, "that's one hot pussy."

Penny just rolled her eyes as she looked at Leonard and he knew immediately what she was thinking. He jumped onto the bed and crawled up between their legs, his thick prick waving in front of him. Penny grasped it in her hand and pulled him close enough so that they could kiss...their tongues playing tag. Leaning back onto Barry, Penny once again reached down to hold her plump labia apart, inviting her husband to fuck her.

"Hey, twai not to touch me," Kripke told Leonard.

"Well you have two choices," Leonard sarcastically told him," you can keep fucking the most beautiful girl in the universe; or you can pull out so I don't touch you...your choice."

"Nevah mind," Kripke told him as he pushed up into Penny.

Leonard pushed his fat head against her already spread slit and pushed forward, his cock sliding into her pussy along with Barry's. He didn't stop pushing until there were two sets of balls wedged against her opening. Penny's nude body quivered between them as she felt her cunt being stretched by two fat cocks. As they began to fuck her, simultaneously sliding their poles in and out of her pussy, Penny shrieked, "oh my fucking God I love cock...fuck me...fuck me." Her cunt was stretched wider than it had ever been as the two fat cocks stuffed up into her. Every nerve in her tunnel, including her G-spot, was being scraped as their poles jammed into her cunt. Squishy and sucking sounds could be heard as her lips were stretched so tight around their meat that a vacuum had formed and her tunnel was now airtight.

Their pricks together were acting like one donkey-sized dong, stretching her lips as far as they would go. Penny's body thrashed between them as Leonard reached down, rolled her engorged clit between his fingers and then pinched. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...holy shit I love fucking cock," she squealed. Her excitement added to their arousal and they began to shove into her hole as hard as they could, slamming against her mound. "Yesss...yesss...stretch my fucking cunt. Oh my God I love being fucked," Penny screamed as they stuffed her hole with their hard meat. As her body jerked between them, Leonard loved the way her magnificent tits flopped against her chest like two over-filled water balloons.

"Holy shit, I really AM the luckiest bastard on the face of the earth," he told himself as he watched their fat cocks sliding in and out of her beautiful bald pussy. Grinding his pelvis against her and trapping her clit between them, he leaned forward and sucked her right nipple (consciously capturing the right one) into his mouth, nibbling and then biting down on her pink gumdrop. Instantly her body gyrated and shuddered and he could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on their poles. Her pussy suddenly became more slippery and he knew he had once again made her squirt. Kripke was a part of it, but Leonard knew he had triggered it and smiled as he gazed down on her incredible naked body glistening with sweat.

Penny could feel her entire body convulse but was unable to verbalize her pleasure beyond croaking, "aaahhhhhhh," as she experienced multiple orgasms. The muscles in her pussy went into an uncontrollable spasm; gripping and then loosening around their poles as they fucked her. Neither Leonard or Barry could hold out any longer and began to flood her tunnel with their sperm, their cocks twitching and expanding inside her. "Ooohhh sshhhiiittt," Penny screeched as her pussy was filled with their hot jism, forcing it to expand even more. They held inside her, grinding against her opening, trying to push even farther up into her cunt as they emptied their balls into the beautiful blond. Her impeccable nude body was thrashing between them like a fish on a hook; her tits slapping against her chest.

As he pumped his last drop into his gorgeous wife, Leonard reached his arms around her and held her close to him, letting Kripke to finally take a deep breath after being crushed by their bodies (not that Barry was complaining).

It took a couple minutes, but their poles finally shriveled and slipped naturally out of Penny's stretched out cunt. Leonard hopped off the side of the bed and retrieved a thick towel from the bathroom, sliding it under Penny's beautiful ass after she had rolled off of Kripke's pale body. He knew from experience how much she disliked a big wet spot in the bed, and he winked as she smiled at his gesture. Laying back against her pillows, her legs still splayed obscenely wide and her hole still stretched wide open, Penny saw Stuart standing beside the bed taking a swig from one of the, obviously nearly empty, tequila bottles. She held her hand out to him and stated, "I know how to make that taste even better."