Big Bang Theory- Valentine's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed her the bottle in silence and watched as she took a long swallow and then brought the neck of the bottle down to her slit. Everyone watched as if hypnotized as she tilted the bottom of the bottle up, letting what was left of the cool liquid drizzle into her open hole. "Oh that tickles," she giggled; then, "well Barry, would you like a drink." He awkwardly leaped onto the bed between her legs and buried his face in her crotch, using his tongue to lap at the liquid between her lips. "Well, was I right," she asked, smiling as he licked her pussy.

"It does taste gweat," Kripke grinned, his face soaking wet. Then he suddenly jumped back, sticking his tongue out and wiping it with the back of his hand, "oh no...I fowgot what ewse was in theyah."

Everyone in the bedroom began to laugh, and Penny and Leonard winked at each other knowing it was the second time that he had tasted Leonard's cum. Penny gestured to Stuart, handing him back the bottle and suggesting, "I bet I know where that would fit now."

A gleam in his eye, Stuart crawled onto the bed as Penny slid a pillow beneath the towel that was under her ass, raising it to a more accessible angle.Spreading her legs so wide that her feet hung off the edges of her bed, she watched as Stuart presented the end of the bottle to her opening. "Oh Stuart, could you blow on the neck of the bottle, I bet it's cold," Penny suggested.

Quickly, afraid she would change her mind, Stuart blew on the end of the bottle while running his hands up and down it's length to build up friction, before re-positioning it back at her slit. Her hole was still wide open as Stuart began to insert the neck of the bottle into her pussy and didn't begin to stretch her swollen lips until over three inches was inside her and the bottle started to taper abruptly. Everyone seemed to be mesmerized as Penny's plump lips began to stretch to accommodate the dark green glass of the tequila bottle. As he slid the glass dildo further up inside her, it was almost as if her pussy was sucking it in. Leonard kept watching her face for any sign of pain, ready to stop the spectacle at any time, but she just leaned back into her pillows and smiled. After every inch or so, Stuart would pull the bottle out slightly, making sure it was well lubricated, twist it, and then push it back in.

When only about an inch of the bottle remained outside her body, Stuart let go of the slippery glass and just sat beck to admire the gorgeous blond. Her lips were stretched obscenely wide around the green bottom of the bottle and her magnificent naked body quivered. Kripke expressed what everyone was thinking: "oh my gawd...wook at heh cunt."

He nudged Stuart aside and grasped the end of the glass, twisting and spinning it inside her.

Leonard warned, "easy...don't hurt her."

Hearing him, Penny corrected, "easy...Hell...fuck me." That was all Barry needed to hear and he began to slide the bottle in and out of her stretched out cunt. As thrilled as he was, even Kripke knew that there was no elasticity in glass, and he really didn't want to injure her, so he was gentle as he fucked her beautiful, pink pussy. The bottle was now white, with a combination of everyone's cum, as it slid in and out of Penny's hole. "Oh my God...that is so big," she groaned, "fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt."

Her wonderful breasts were flopping against her chest and Leonard on one side, and Raj on the other, began to roughly knead and fondle the fleshy mounds. The bottle was so slick with her juices now that Kripke was having difficulty maintaining a grip as he fucked her hole and he actually shoved it so far up inside her that he lost his grip. Leonard and Raj both leaned over to lick and bite her perfect tits. They both nibbled on her erect gumdrops as Leonard reached down and rolled her engorged clit between his fingers. "Oh fuucck," Penny screamed as her body convulsed. Her vaginal muscles contracted to violently that the bottle went shooting out of her cunt onto the bed.

"Ho-we cwap," Barry yelled, and the rest of them just stared at her groin with their mouths open. She had been stretched so wide that they could actually see the muscles inside her cunt convulsing. "That's incwedibah." Stuart quickly grabbed the bottle and began licking it, fully aware that there was some male cum residue.

Penny was exhausted and just sank back into her pillows as Leonard threw a blanket over her magnificent body. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Happy Valentine's Day baby."

A couple hours later, Penny awoke startled and unsure of her surroundings, then realized she was in her own bed beside her husband. Reaching around his slumbering body, she gently began to massage his flaccid prick until he and it came to life. "Hi beautiful," he whispered, "looks like someone's awake."

"I have just one question," Penny responded, "will you be my Valentine?"

"Forever," Leonard answered turning over to face her.

(Thanks for reading my story. Remember, it's just for fun and doesn't have to be perfect. As always, positive comments, and constructive suggestions are welcome. Please let me know if you enjoyed it.)