Big Bang Theory - Zangen in Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Orleans was, as usual, oppressively hot and humid and Penny decided to wear a plain, flimsy pale blue dress that stopped just above her knees. It was obvious to anyone who cared to look that she had neglected to wear a bra, by the way her incredible breasts wobbled inside the fabric. "It's too hot for a bra," she told Bernadette, and quickly noticed that Bernadette had the same idea. Penny had never seen Bernie go without a bra before and her huge jugs swayed inside her dress. She was also bare-legged; no ubiquitous black pantyhose. When a long black limo pulled up in front of the hotel, Penny waved when Antoine hopped out smiling. His teeth seemed to gleam against his ink-black skin.

He hugged Penny; a bit too long perhaps, and shook hands with Bernadette. He towered over the petite Bernadette and she felt intimidated until he turned on his charm. Opening the door for them, he closely scrutinized their exposed thighs as they slid into the back seat. Before pulling away from the curb, he made sure they noticed the chilled carafe of wine he had provided: "a local vintage; I think you'll enjoy it." Looking in the rearview mirror, he watched Penny pour generous portions and they drank it down hungrily. As he drove, he watched as they quickly finished the wine. On her last tour, Antoine had waited to administer the sedative potion as part of the ceremony, but tonight he wanted the effects to kick in a little earlier.

As he drove them through the French Quarter and down Bourbon Street, pointing out various landmarks; they noticed that his deep voice was becoming almost hypnotic. He pointed out the crypt of Marie Laveau, the high priestess of voodoo and drove further into the cemetery. He told Bernadette how his ancestors were Creole slaves and practiced a form of voodoo brought to this country from Haiti. His uncle was the houngan, or spiritual leader, of their sect. Ahead of them they could see a large area of the cemetery illuminated by candlelight and now Penny could hear the familiar sound of drums beating. She remembered this part of the ceremony, as she seemed to be fighting to remain fully conscious.

When the limo stopped, Bernadette and Penny seemed like they were in a fog as Antoine opened the door for them. Penny noticed now that he was dressed in the same clothing as before; a dress-like garment that appeared very comfortable in the heat. There were two low crypts that had been converted into altars and were lined with lighted candles and various bowls. The rhythmic drum beat was omnipresent and there were about twenty people dancing and swaying to the beat. All the men were dressed similar to Antoine and the women in simple blouses and skirts; some with ornate coiffes (headdresses). Penny and Bernadette seemed to have no will of their own as Antoine led them to a small tent.

"Part of the private tour is that you will take part in the ceremony," he told them. "One of the women will help you prepare." Swiftly, one of the dancers ushered them into the tent and instructed them to remove all their clothes, and put on white frocks that tied at the shoulders. Without even questioning it, almost like they had no free will, Bernadette and Penny followed her direction and soon were naked under the plain white dresses. When they were led out of the tent, they quickly joined in the circle of worshipers that had formed around the stone altars. Antoine and another very black man retrieved the various bowls from the edges of the altars and passed them around for all to sample.

They contained pieces of assorted fruit and seemed to be the best tasting fruit Bernadette and Penny had ever eaten. Penny felt like her feet were floating off the ground as several carafes of wine were passed around, and she and Bernadette drank as if they were parched. The other worshippers winked at each other as they watched the two new blondes gulp down the secret potion. The entire time, there had been a steady drumbeat and when the feasting was concluded, the pitch and rhythm gradually started to increase. All the worshippers began to dance and gyrate around the altars as the drums became almost deafeningly loud.

Penny felt so free and uninhibited as the cooler night air drifted up under her loose dress, and the only thing in her mind seemed to be the ceremony in front of her. She nearly giggled as she watched

Bernadette's huge breasts wobble and sway under her frock. The drums seemed to reach a crescendo and then taper off into a steady beat. Antoine and the other man, who was later introduced as Raphael, led Bernadette and Penny to the low stone altars. Standing with their backs to the stone slabs, they listened as Antoine informed them: "we welcome these two souls to our sect and will now proceed with their initiation."

Standing next to Penny, Antoine pulled on the ties at her shoulders and her plain white smock fell slowly to the ground, revealing the most perfect nude body any of them had ever seen. Raphael did the same to Bernadette and in an instant, both blondes were totally naked. Penny knew she was naked in front of strangers and yet had no reaction to it; she felt like she was floating above the scene...just an observer. Two other men came forward to assist Antoine and Raphael, and together they lifted the two nude initiates up onto the slabs. Penny was surprised that the stone was so warm; she guessed it retained the heat from the midday sun.

The men slid their bodies up until they were centered on the stone and then swiftly secured their wrists and ankles to the four corners with wide leather straps. Once the blonds were securely spread-eagle, the drums grew louder and a single female sect member approached each altar holding a small earthen bowl. Using what appeared to be a chicken's claw, they traced various symbols on Bernadette's and Penny's stomachs with blood-red fluid from the bowls. The scratching tickled them and was definitely erotic. They then drew circles around the girls breasts and around their mounds. When they were finished, the females stepped away and Raphael and Antoine approached.

They also carried small bowls into which they dipped their hands and drizzled a clear fluid all along the captive arms and legs. Slowly they began to massage and caress Bernadette and Penny; rubbing the oily fluid into their bodies. Paying particular attention to their breasts, stomachs and thighs; but being careful to avoid their mounds and nipples; they rubbed all the oil into their naked bodies. Penny and Bernadette began to feel uncontrollably aroused. It felt to Penny like her skin was being pricked by a thousand pins and she could feel her pussy becoming incredibly moist. She could tell that Bernadette was feeling the same by the way her pendulous breasts were rippling on the sides of her chest.

When they were done with the massage, Antoine and Raphael meticulously dripped one drop of the fluid on each nipple and one drop on their protruding clits. Almost instantly, both blonds began to writhe against the hard stone, their asses gyrating as they sought release from their sexual frustration. Penny's eyes perked up when she saw Antoine approach her with what appeared to be a clear glass dildo in his hand. It was about eight inches long and he proceeded to dip it into the magic liquid from the bowl. Leaning over the slab, he nudged the tip against her wet slit and easily slid it up into her juicy pussy. "Oh yesss," she groaned, hoping for release; but Antoine held it in place for approximately three seconds and then pulled it out.

Penny was now desperate for sexual contact; the fluid on the dildo had ignited a virtual fire inside her and she needed to be fucked. Glancing over, she saw that Raphael had performed the same ritual on Bernadette and her head was thrashing back and forth. The drums kept getting louder until they reached another reached another crescendo. "Behold the great one," Antoine declared and everyone looked toward the edge of the candle light. Slowly a huge figure approached the altars. He dwarfed Antoine and Penny knew he must be nearly seven feet tall...and he was naked. Her eyes traveled from his shining bald black head down his chiseled body until she actually stopped breathing momentarily.

Her lower jaw dropped when she saw what was swinging between his thighs. His penis was at least sixteen inches long and as fat as her fist as it waved in front of him. She could swear she could see the veins pulsating as he approached her altar. "Oh yeah...the houngan," her addled brain told her. If she had been thinking rationally, she would have been afraid; but overcome by the potion and the magic oil, all Penny knew was that she wanted more than anything to feel that tree-trunk inside her. The houngan climbed up on the altar between her incredible legs, crawled up to her body and lay his monstrous log on her stomach. It stretched all the way up between her firm tits and Penny tried to lean forward to lick it.

Antoine deliberately drizzled some of the ceremonial fluid on his uncle's hard-on and Penny was certain she could see it get even harder and thicker. Raphael had abandoned Bernadette for the moment and he and Antoine stood on the sides of her altar, reached over, and with their fingers spread her labia as wide as they dared. She knew she was wide open because the cool night air rushed up inside her. The houngan backed up so that his gigantic crown was nestled between her open slit, and she could feel the pressure against her fleshy mound as he pushed forward. He grasped her tiny waist in his huge hands and Penny held her breath in anticipation.

Once her plump lips had surrounded his tip, Antoine and Raphael backed away from the altar. Without warning, he shoved forward with all his strength and his massive pole disappeared up into Penny's hole. She saw flashes of bright lights and her mouth flew open to scream: "ahhhhhh." The sensation was indescribable...it felt like she had been split apart...and all she wanted was more. "Oh my fucking God...your cock is so fucking big," she screeched as her entire body quivered. Never before had her pussy been spread that wide, or penetrated that deeply. He was firmly imbedded in her womb and touching virgin flesh.

Penny's naked body quivered and shook as every nerve ending in her vagina was being stimulated simultaneously by the houngan's elephant-cock. Her arousal increased by the stimulating oil, Penny felt like her pussy was on fire. It was like having someone's arm shoved up her hole...and she loved it. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." His monstrous cock was so far up inside her, that her stomach felt full. When he slowly withdrew, it seemed to take forever. He scraped every inch of her tunnel and spread the magic oil into every crevasse. Feeling her pussy contract from emptiness, the captive blond tried to thrust her pelvis upward to keep him inside her; craving his giant prick.

She didn't have to wait long because Antoine's uncle had one thing in mind: to fuck the Hell out of this gorgeous blond. He began to fuck her with long hard strokes, dragging her labia in and out of her hole. His log was so thick that he scraped both her g-spot and her engorged clit with every thrust. Penny's head was thrashing her long golden hair back and forth and she screamed: fuck me...fuck me...ram that big black cock up my cunt." Looking down between her flattened out tits, she gasped at the sight of his mammoth shaft sliding in and out of her battered hole. "There's no way that monster should fit in my little pussy," she thought.

If any thought other than her own gratification had crossed Penny's mind, she would have noticed that Bernadette's body was gyrating and grinding against the stone of her altar as she watched her friend being completely ravished by the most gigantic cock she had ever seen; hopefully waiting for her turn. The members of the sect had all discarded their clothes and were engaging in various sexual acts in an all out orgy; adding to Bernadette's frustration.

"Oh my God, yesss," Penny squealed as the houngan slammed his humongous pole into her pussy, "stretch my cunt...fuck me...fuck me harder." She was delirious with desire as he spread her slit farther than it had ever been. The contrast between his ink black prick and her pink lips was incredibly erotic as he watched his shaft penetrate her tight slit. He thought she was even more sexy than the last time he fucked her and his cock seemed to agree as the veins pulsated inside her. He changed his angle so that he dragged her fat clit in and out of her hole while he drove into her. "Oh God...Oh God," Penny screeched when he pinched her clit inside her, "I love your big black cock."

Reaching up to her jiggling breasts, his huge hands surrounded them and he began to knead and squeeze her soft flesh. "Ohhh that's good," she gasped when he pinched her swollen gumdrops between his fingers. He pinched her nipples so hard that they began to turn blue, while driving into her with all his strength. If she had not been secured to the altar, he would have pushed them both off the end. Arching his back and thrusting up inside her womb, Penny could feel his gigantic log start to twitch and spasm inside her. She felt his hot load squirting up against her cervix and her body shivered as he pumped her full of his semen.

"Yesss...yesss," she squealed, "fill my cunt with your seed...cum in me...cum in me." His cock was so huge that he actually lifted her body up off the slab as he skewered her cunt and filled her hole with his load. "Oh God yesss...your cock feels so fucking good," she moaned as he came inside her. Grasping her waist and holding her against him, the huge man pumped and squirted until he was finished with her, then backed away and let his, still hard, pole slide out of her hole. Immediately she felt empty and ignored, as he climbed down from her altar and swiftly scrambled up onto Bernadette's.

Bernadette had longer for the magic oil to take effect and she was writhing against the smooth stone as he crawled up between her short legs. Laying his log on her stomach, she was so short that it seemed to stretch all the way up between her massive breasts. Penny watched as they repeated the ceremony and Antoine drizzled the oil along his uncle's already hard penis. Raphael and Antoine pulled Bernadette's lips to the sides, and they must have spread nearly three inches. Bernadette's eyes were as wide as a barn owl's as he backed up, dragging his log along her tummy, until his giant crown was positioned at her entrance.

Wedging the huge tip against her open slit, he nodded and his assistants let her labia close around him. He seemed like a giant between tiny Bernadette's legs. Grasping her waist, the houngan howled into the night air and shoved violently forward. Now it was Bernadette's turn to howl as his monstrous cock split her tunnel and wedged into her womb. "Hoooleee fuck,' she squealed; her shrill voice splitting the night like a siren. He held still, enjoying the feel of her tight hole surrounding him and Penny could see Bernadette's legs straining against her bonds, trying to kick out to the sides. "Fuuuck," she screamed as he began to fuck her.

She was used to Howard's hot-dog of a prick and this shaft was nearly as large as one of her legs. From her vantage point, Penny couldn't believe that Bernadette could take that much cock...it seemed like one of Howard's stupid magic tricks. Bernadette's huge tits were flopping up and down, slapping against the side of her chest as the houngan drilled her hole. "Holy shit your cock is big," she gasped, "fuck me harder...stretch my little cunt." He was slamming into her slit, battering her hole and she demanded: "is that all ya got...fuck me...fuck me harder." With every stroke, he backed up as far as he could until just his massive crown was inside her before shoving forward.

It was like watching a fencepost penetrating Bernadette's pussy as the houngan fucked her petite body. With every thrust he was moving her entire body as far as the straps would allow. He grasped her ample breasts in his huge hands and held on as he rammed into her hole. "Fuck yeah...fuck me harder...jam that big fucking cock up my cunt," she ordered as her body thrashed under him. The sight of his ink-black prick slamming in and out of her pale body was incredibly erotic and Penny was feeling neglected and empty. Suddenly the houngan howled and began to fill Bernadette's tunnel with his hot seed.

"How could he be cumming again when he just filled me," Penny wondered as he rammed his horse-cock as far up Bernadette's pussy as he could.

"Yesss," Bernadette screamed as her naked body went rigid, "fill my fucking cunt with your black seed...cum in me...cum in me." It felt like a hot-water bottle had burst inside her as the houngan pumped her full of his semen. It didn't occur to her now, or later, because of the drug laced concoction they had consumed; but she had not yet begun taking the pill after Hallie had been born. Bernadette's eyes rolled in her head, and her body shook as his orgasm had triggered hers. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned as her body relaxed against the hard stone. The houngan inched back on the altar, watching his long pole slide out of Bernadette, leaving her slit wide open. He climbed down and walked away into the shadows.

It suddenly occurred to Penny that he had not spoken a word the entire time; just howled. Antoine announced: "and now the initiation will continue." The girls were released from their bonds, but both just lay back, letting the circulation return and recovering. Antoine and Raphael both jumped up onto Penny's altar and kneeled between her shapely outstretched legs, staring at her incredible body. If Penny had any recollection of their previous encounter, which she did not, she would have remembered that although Antoine was not hung like his uncle, he was blessed with eleven inches of hard meat. Raphael was not far behind at a fat ten inches; and both were now hard and kneeling between her silky thighs staring at the cum drooling out of her hole.

They each grabbed one of her wondrous legs and spread her as far as they could, while poising their poles at her slit. Her inner flesh was bright pink from being so vigorously stimulated and when they pressed their purple crowns against her lips, the contrast was stark. Penny was in a dreamy state from the potion, looked down between her legs at their shafts and just smiled. Raphael and Antoine took that as their cue, and shoved forward. "Yesss," Penny squealed as both fat cocks penetrated her pussy. They kept pushing forward until they were as deep inside her as they could get. Their bodies were in each other's way, so neither could get full penetration; but they were actually stretching her wider than the houngan.

"Holy crap," Penny groaned, "stretch my cunt with your big black cocks." They began to fuck the gorgeous blond together; their massive logs acting as one gigantic dick. She was now free to move and she reached up to maul her own magnificent tits; pinching and squeezing her gumdrop nipples. "Your cocks feel so good in my cunt," she moaned as they thrust into her, "oh my God I love being fucked." Antoine and Raphael just grinned.

Two dark skinned sect members had climbed up onto the other altar and one was laying on his back, a huge penis sticking straight up. Bernadette, seemingly in a trance and willing to do anything they suggested, straddled the man and began to lower her tiny body. Penny watched as the large dark pole disappeared into Bernadette's pussy. Bernadette threw her head back and screamed: "yessss." Before she could begin to ride the cock inside her, the other man pushed her upper body down, spread her ample cheeks with his hands and rammed his long, fat prick up her asshole. She was laying on the first man's chest, her breasts acting as large, soft cushions when they began to fuck her holes simultaneously.