Big Bang Theory - Zangen in Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up and propping her hands against the bottom member's shoulders, Bernadette adjusted their angles inside her and the sensation was even more gratifying. Her huge breasts began to flop up and down and the man in her ass reached around to corral them in his dark hands. "Oh that's good," she groaned as they drilled her holes. There was nothing Bernadette liked more than a fat cock in her ass, and she was in heaven. A third sect member jumped up on the altar, his long rod slick with the magic oil, and nestled in behind her. They worked together to spread her cheeks even wider and he shoved his pole up her now tight ass. "Oh fuuuck," Bernadette screeched as her asshole was stretched by a second cock.

With Bernadette's tiny body sandwiched between them, the three voodoo worshipers started to slide their shafts in and out of her holes, stretching her beyond imagination. It was incredible to watch: three huge black pricks all disappearing into her petite nude body. Not to let a good hole go to waste, a fourth man leaped onto the smooth stone, straddled the first man's head, and presented his hard-on to Bernadette's mouth. Apparently game for anything while under the influence, she readily opened her lips and he slid his shaft in until it hit the back of her throat. Bernadette was now host to four cocks and proved to be an expert.

Raphael and Antoine couldn't believe their luck as they fucked the most gorgeous blond they had ever seen, their poles spreading her slit wider with every stroke. Penny's naked body writhed under them as they drilled her juicy hole. "Yesss...yesss...stretch my cunt," she begged, thrusting her pelvis up to meet their strokes. Stimulated by their pricks and the magic oil, Penny had already had more orgasms than she could count and once again her vaginal muscles went into a spasm; squeezing their meat and attempting to milk them. The two houngans-in-training rammed their thick poles up into her snug pussy and began to spray their loads against her womb.

"Oh God, yesss," Penny screamed, "dump your cum in me...fill my cunt." They seemed to cum in buckets as they pumped and pumped their seed into her warm hole. "Oh God I love cock," Penny moaned as she lay back and let them use her as a cum-dump.

When they were done, their pricks slid out of her hole like a couple of anaconda, leaving her slit wide open. One of the female members clambered up onto the altar, her hand dripping with oil, and crawled up between Penny's splayed legs. Penny was exhausted and nearly delirious with arousal, fluids streaming out of her hole, and watched with indifference as the girl cupped her thumb under her fingers and, with surprising ease, slid her whole hand into Penny's hole. Her fleshy lips completely swallowed the hand up to the wrist and now Penny's body began to twitch. "Oh fuck yeah," she groaned as the girl began to fist-fuck her; sliding her wrist in and out; opening her fist and then closing it.

She didn't think she could have another orgasm, but was proven wrong when the girl began to wiggle her fingers around inside her. It was such a different sensation, like having a live creature crawling in her pussy and Penny's body reacted by quivering at the touch. "Holy crap," she moaned as the girl's closed fist stretched her vagina again. While sliding her hand in and out of Penny's sopping wet pussy, the girl leaned in and sucked Penny's fat clit into her mouth. "Oh God that feels good," the beautiful blond responded as her naked body twitched and shuddered.

Bernadette's little body was being drilled from every end and the only sound she could make was a gurgling deep in her throat. Her ass was being stretched further than it was meant to go and she loved every thrust. The sensation of three pricks sliding in and out of her separated by only a thin membrane was incredible and Bernadette wanted to scream. She did her best, but all it did was stimulate the shaft in her mouth to increase his tempo. Her vibrating mouth encouraged him to shoot his stream of semen down the back of her throat, which she expertly swallowed with no difficulty. "Mmmm spicy," she thought, "he must've eaten some Gumbo tonight."

Now free to express herself, Bernadette shoved her ass back to meet their strokes and demanded: "fuck me...come on...fuck me harder." The man in her pussy shoved his hips upward, as the two in her ass pushed her down; trapping her body and getting maximum penetration. "Ohhh yeahhh...just like that," she screamed as her naked body trembled and quivered, "now cum in me." It was almost like they didn't dare refuse as they shoved deeper inside her and started to fill her holes with their loads. "Yeahhhh, fill my holes...cum in me...cum in me." The warmth of their deposits spread the length of her holes and Bernadette felt like the center of the universe.

Before the night was over, every member of the sect had used the two naked blonds in one way or another; as many times as they desired. Antoine drove them back to the Regency as they gradually regained coherence. They would both be sore the next morning, and have absolutely no idea why. Once again Penny would have no recollection of the actual ceremony; only the preparations leading up to it. Luckily the conference events didn't begin until late in the day and both took advantage by sleeping late and soaking in a hot tub.

Down in the spacious conference room, Penny and Bernadette both had dressed in cute, but work-appropriate dresses; Penny showing a lot of leg and Bernadette back to her ubiquitous black pantyhose. They gave each other sideways glances at the opening invocation. The conferences used to begin with a short prayer, but no longer included one for fear of offending someone. Now there was just a welcoming speech by CEO Marc Allen and one of those standard inspirational talks by a paid lecturer. They were each given a print-out of the weeks activities, and Penny quickly perused it to ascertain which boring events she could inconspicuously skip and have the free time to herself.

That evening there was a welcoming banquet that she could put in a token appearance and then go back to her room to recharge. She couldn't remember much of the previous night's events; she just knew she was still exhausted. Bernadette had confirmed her similar experience: "we must have had a good time though, because I had a whopper of a hangover this morning." According to the schedule, Wednesday was reserved for group meetings in the morning and then transportation would be available if anyone wanted to take a tour of the new factory facility.

Thursday was the scheduled official roll-out of the new product, There was even a press-conference scheduled and, as head of the sales team, they would definitely be expected to attend. Thursday night was left open in case small celebrations were planned, and then Friday there was a closing speech to call the conference to an end. It seemed to Penny that there really weren't too many events she absolutely had to attend. Bernadette and Penny had already decided they wanted to go back to the French Quarter and sample the local cuisine; and Wednesday seemed like the logical day.

Bright and early Thursday morning Penny was deciding what to wear for their big day her cell rang and the screen identified the caller as Leonard. Picking up, she heard: "hi babe...just wanted to wish you luck today...I know you'll knock 'em dead...and if they're not quite dead, just slap one of those pain-patches on them."

"Thanks sweetie," she answered and glanced at the screen to see his smiling face. "I'm pretty nervous. I don't think I'll have to speak...you know how much Bernadette likes to take credit for everything. I miss you so much...want a peak at what you're missing?" She panned the phone down her incredible body showing Leonard that she was still getting dressed and had only managed to put on a matching set of pale blue lacy bra and panties.

"Oh...my...God," he exhaled loudly, "you're still coming back tomorrow night...right?"

"Holy crap," she thought, "his mother really did scar him for life with insecurity."

She remembered once when Stuart had asked him if he ever got over the fear of losing her; and Leonard had replied: "I'll let you know."

"Yep...tomorrow night...I can't wait to see you...in person, I mean." Deciding to be a little daring, she pulled down the left cup of her bra and exposed her breast to him.

Pretending (at least she thought he was pretending) to reach for his inhaler, he replied: "yeah...I can't wait."

Penny decided on a plain pale blue, button-up blouse, with a grey knee-length skirt and matching jacket. The skirt had a slit up the side that exposed her entire thigh when she sat. She also wore heels, which she never did with Leonard. When she met Bernadette in the conference room, she had worn a calf-length dark grey dress with matching heels. They both looked very business-like. The product intro was handled by the CEO in charge of new product development; Henry Kimball. Bernadette and Penny were up on stage with him to answer questions; but as predicted, Bernadette handled the majority. When Penny crossed her legs, the only question on the minds of the males in the audience was: "how long are those legs?"

After the formal presentation, everyone was all smiles as they anticipated making millions of dollars with the product. Everyone milled about the conference room most of the day, smiling and shaking hands, and doing interviews. As the day wore on, one of the execs from another division who had been introduced as Riley, approached Penny and invited her to a private party in Henry Kimball's suite. "If the CEO wants me there, how can I refuse," she answered. "Is Bernadette coming?"

"Actually we didn't invite her. I know she's your friend and all, but no one really likes her. She's kind of a bitch and we figured she'd be a real buzz-kill," he admitted. "Everyone thinks she's a bully."

"Yeah, I get how you'd get that impression," Penny told him, "but she's really not so bad once you get to know her. Don't get me wrong, she IS a bully, but she has a good heart." She felt guilty for not telling Bernadette, but felt the need to unwind after the presentation. Later she found out Bernadette had been invited to a private party by Marc Allen, and hadn't invited her; so: guilt alleviated. She had a couple more margaritas from the free open-bar and made her way up to the luxurious suite. As soon as she walked in, she was impressed: her five inch heels completely sunk into the thick white carpeting and it felt like she was walking on pillows.

There were plush white leather chairs and sofas positioned randomly around the huge reception room and seven or eight of her co-workers were there; all talking loudly as if they had been drinking for awhile already. Riley saw her from across the room and made a beeline to welcome her: "Penny, so glad you came. It was kind of a sausage-party without you. It was then she noticed that she was the only female there; which didn't bother her because she was used to being the center of attention.

"So where is Kimball," she inquired, referring to the CEO.

"You're kidding right," Riley told her, "he's probably back in Pasadena already. He wouldn't associate with us peons. He heard we were having a little celebration and offered us his room card. Here's a guy who probably brings home a million a year and yet he told us not to use the mini-bar. But, jokes on him, we don't need the mini-bar...voila." He pulled back a partition and opened up a full sized, stocked bar; with it's own sink and fridge. "What can we get ya."

"Wow, next time I want this room," she exclaimed, "a margarita, I guess."

"Hey Barry," he called out, "the little lady wants a margarita." "You know Barry, he's in sales too. Used to be a bartender...hey we all have a history, right."

"Amen to that," she agreed, and greeted Barry and his ubiquitous sidekick Walter.

Going behind the bar, Barry elbowed Walter and produced a small vial of liquid from his sportscoat. "You remember Jake in the lab...well he gave me this. Three drops in her drink and the blond will be willing to do anything we suggest, and not remember in the morning. Jake makes a killing using Zangen's lab for his own side business." He quickly concocted Penny's drink and she immediately began sipping, while wandering around the suite. She said hello to Danny and Charles, who she vaguely knew from the office.

Charles was an interesting case: one of the few black men she had encountered at Zangen. A former college athlete who it turned out was much better at Sales than at football. She could see why; he had a sparkling smile and was the ultimate people-person. Not to mention, he probably intimidated many clients into ordering: he was at least six foot five with a shiny bald scalp. Zangen's version of Shaq. It really hadn't occurred to her before, but she realized she wasn't terribly fond of any of her Sales colleagues. She knew they would cut your legs out from under you to beat you to a sale, and that trait she found unattractive.

One of the traits that had always attracted her to Leonard was his sense of loyalty. He was like a puppy; no matter how abused he was, he remained loyal. No matter how many times Sheldon had stuck it to him, both professionally and personally, he remained best friends. Suddenly she missed her little Ewok more than ever. Just as she was feeling sad, the spiked margarita began to kick in. Someone had synced their phone to the room's sound system and heavy-bass dance music saturated the air. Being the bartender, Barry had decided to spike everyone's drinks just in case there were any prudes in the room who might object to a little fun. Everyone began to sway to the beat as they imbibed.

As the dancing got more vigorous, the temperature in the suite seemed to rise and soon there was a chair piled high with discarded sportscoats and suit jackets; Penny's being one of them. Since she was the only female present, all eyes were on Penny as her hips swayed and her breasts wobbled while she danced to the beat. She kicked off her shoes because her heels kept getting caught up in the deep carpet, and enjoyed the feel of the soft fibers under her toes. The more she danced, the higher her skirt rode up her hips, until the slit was nearly to her waist, revealing her incredible legs. She never wore pantyhose; with her silky legs she didn't need them.

The longer she danced, the more her inhibitions disappeared, the drug working it's way through her bloodstream. She didn't even hesitate when Danny and Charles lifted her easily up onto the coffee table like a treasured statue of display; she just kept dancing where everyone could get a better view. Barry, beginning to feel strange, turned to Walter and asked: "you didn't by any chance mix up the pitchers of margaritas did you."

Proud of himself, Walter responded: "yeah one was nearly empty so I poured them together."

"Shit," Barry exclaimed, "now we've drunk the spiked one too. We won't remember this tomorrow. Oh well...let's enjoy while we can...hey take some pictures with your phone." Everyone in the room was now running on hormone overload as they watched the gorgeous blond table-dance; her incredible breasts wobbling inside her shirt and her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her bra and blouse. She could feel the heavy bass vibrate through her body and it seemed to arouse her; tingle her flesh. She knew she was the center of attention and responded accordingly: she reached up and started to slowly, teasingly unbutton her blouse.

Pulling it up out of her skirt, she began to whisk open the sides, flashing the men who were now openly cheering her on. Letting the light material slide down her shoulders, she just put her arms down to her sides and the blouse slid all the way off her arms. Catching it in her right hand, she twirled it over her head like a cowboy's lasso, before letting it fly out into the room. Her incredible breasts were now almost visible in the nearly transparent blue lace and the men took notice. Swaying her hips, she heard a couple shrill whistles as she reached behind her and started to slide down the zipper on her skirt. When it was completely unzipped, she shook her wide hips and it slipped down her long legs and pooled at her feet.

Kicking it off the table, she was now clad in only her skimpiest blue lace underwear and the men in the room were all rubbing their crotches. The light shining between her legs revealed the ultimate thigh gap that framed her camel toe against her panties. Amid the now constant clapping, several of the men stepped forward and slipped bills of various denominations into the waistband of her panties. Smiling, Penny's body gyrated as she reached behind her and deftly unclasped her skimpy bra. It slid down her arms and she tossed it aside, reaching up to cup her wonderful breasts. One by one she lifted them to her mouth, where she licked her aroused gumdrop-sized nipples.

She could hear Charles' deep voice above the din of her audience: "now that is one beautiful woman." Watching her play with her magnificent tits, several of the men had reached inside their trousers and were vigorously rubbing their pricks. Riley, Danny, and Charles had pulled their dress shirts off over their heads without even bothering to unbutton them, and were twirling them over their heads like banners. Whistles and yells encouraged Penny to continue and she pulled on the waistband of her flimsy panties and let it snap back against her flesh. Several of the bills collected there fell to the table where Walter gathered them up and threw them toward the bar.

Penny, always eager to please her audience, bent her knees until her round cheeks nearly touched the coffee table, slid her pale blue thong down her smooth legs and then stood back up. Kicking her panties off her feet, she was now totally naked in a room full of men who were just as aroused as she was. The room echoed with applause and shrill whistles as she resumed her erotic dance; her hips gyrating and her wondrous tits wobbling and jiggling. Many of the men just stood and stared at her flawless nude body. Her glistening mound was as bald as the day she was born; with plump, fleshy lips on either side of her slit.

She could feel her crotch becoming moist as one by one, the men started to strip. Within seconds, she was surrounded by a veritable forest of waving logs. The largest of which was also the darkest. Charles easily won the size contest at nearly twelve inches in length and eight inches in girth. Penny actually felt light-headed when she saw his monster pointing straight out in front of him, and knew her lubrication was on the verge of dribbling down her thighs. If she had been coherent, she would have observed that his was the only one larger than Leonard's Penny-pleaser. Everyone in the room was now being driven by hormones and lust; their inhibitions erased by the chemical concoction. She had never, of course, seen so many erections at once and she stopped dancing just to stare. It reminded her of the snake-scene in the original Indiana Jones movie.

Barry and Walter assisted her down from the table and she immediately sunk to her knees on the heavenly soft carpet. Since they were already at her sides, she eagerly grasped their pricks in her hands and began to jerk and squeeze their nearly twin seven inchers. Before she could lick their tips, Riley bounced his crown off her chin and she readily opened her mouth to accept his six inch fat-boy. Finding it impossible to concentrate on both tasks, she began to jerk a few strokes, then suckle a few seconds; trying to devote equal attention to the three men. Riley certainly wasn't complaining as he looked down at his prick sliding in and out of the mouth of this gorgeous blond with the face of an angel.