Big Bang Theory - Zangen in Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the associates gathered around and unselfconsciously fondled their junk waiting for a turn with the sexy sales rep. They filled their glasses and with every sip, their inhibitions slipped farther away. Walter and Barry couldn't have been happier: they had ogled at Penny's ass in the Zangen hallways for months and now the sexy blond had her hands wrapped around their cocks. They both reached down with one hand, corralled a soft tit and kneaded her pliable flesh with their fingers. Riley's crown was touching the back of her throat and she gave no hint of choking; proud of her expertise at giving head.

When her talented tongue tickled the underside of his shaft, Riley suddenly exploded in her mouth. His first spurts were down the back of her throat, then he withdrew and sprayed her wonderful breasts. Nodding at each other, Barry and Walter aimed for her tits and let Penny milk their pricks. "Oh yeah," Barry moaned as he shot his load all over her perfect breasts; her areola now dripping with white cream. Her perfect tits now looked like two ice cream sundaes topped with whipped cream. Taking advantage of the lubrication, one of the salesmen they called Randy stood in front of Penny and flopped his long, thin prick between her twin peaks and started to slide it up and down her valley.

She pressed her fleshy mounds together to cradle his dick as he titty-fucked her cum covered chest. His crown looked like a snake head appearing from it's den and then retreating. On every up-stroke, Penny would lean over and lick the pre-cum off his slit. Faster and faster he fucked her soft tits, until he shoved upward and Penny sucked his head into her mouth. Randy erupted in the mouth of the blond goddess and she opened her lips and let his juice drool out onto her breasts. She released her tits and Randy backed away with a shit-eating grin on his face. Kneeling on the carpet, there were discarded shirts all around her and Penny reached for the nearest one and wiped her chest.

Someone handed her a margarita glass and suddenly there was a huge black man standing in front of her with a white throw pillow in his hand. Smiling, Charles looked down at the beautiful saleswoman and simply stated: "I think you need to be fucked." Penny couldn't have agreed more as she finished the margarita, lay back on the incredibly soft and inviting rug, and spread her marvelous legs wide. Kneeling between them, Charles shoved the pillow under her ass which raised and presented her crotch. Sitting back on his heels, Charles just stared at the absolutely gorgeous naked blond. Her inner labia were already spread, and her juices trickling out of her pink slit.

Charles knew that his pole had never been harder as he leaned into her groin and used his thumbs to spread her fleshy lips, revealing the vivid pink inner flesh. Penny looked down between her flattened out breasts and watched as his tongue, seemingly as large as a cow's, started to lap at her slit from bottom to top. "Oh yeah...lick my pussy," she moaned, and then felt his thick tongue snake up inside her. Her round cheeks were undulating against the pillow and she begged: "fuck me with that big black cock...I need to be fucked." With a smirk on his face, Charles crawled further up between her inviting thighs and rubbed his giant crown up and down her slit.

"Please fuck me," she pleaded as he teased her with his head. Nudging his huge crown against her open slit, Charles pushed forward, but couldn't gain entrance to her tight hole. Grasping her tapered waist in his giant hands, he shoved forward and actually heard a "pop" as his fat tip penetrated her hole. "Ohhh fuck," she groaned. Now that he was inside her, Charles just kept pushing, sliding his giant prick up her tunnel until he had penetrated her womb. "Oh my fucking God," Penny squealed as he spread her vaginal walls, "your cock is so fucking big." He just held still for what seemed like minutes; enjoying how tight her pussy was gripping his shaft.

When he began to withdraw, she could feel every inch of her tunnel shrinking as he went; it was as if the only things that existed were their genitals. Her entire focus was on her pussy as Charles thrust back inside her, completely filling her hole. "Oh my God...fuck me...stretch my cunt with your big black cock." Looking down, it was like watching a baseball bat sliding in and out of her hole. He began to fuck her harder and harder, spreading her slit wider with each thrust. Her fleshy tits were jiggling and slapping up and down against her chest as he drove into her. "Yesss...yesss, stretch my fucking cunt," she begged, "fuck me...fuck me harder."

With her ass elevated by the pillow he was able to penetrate her with every inch of his monstrous cock, sliding in and out of her womb. "Holy shit, I love your cock," she screeched as she climaxed and her muscles clamped down on his pole.

Looking up at the other men, Charles exclaimed: "this is the tightest cunt I've ever felt." They all looked at each other, eager for their turn. Squishy sounds emanated from her opening as Charles huge dick slid in and out. He looked down and watched how her fleshy lips gripped his shaft as he drove into her. She was truly beautiful and Charles' prick was as hard as it had ever been as he pounded her pussy. Penny reached up and mauled her own tits, pinching and squeezing her gumdrop nipples as he stretched her pussy.

Charles wanted nothing more than to shoot his load as far up her womb as he could, and he thrust down into her hole so hard he thought the pillow would burst open. Feeling him flood her pussy, Penny shrieked: "holy fuck yesss...cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." Her head tossed back and forth, her hair acting like a whip as he sprayed his seed into her hole. Grinding his pelvis against hers, he pinched her clit and Penny's body quivered. "Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned as he resumed fucking her with his giant cock. "Oh God, yesss," she gasped while Charles continued to slam in and out of her hole.

Apparently, the mystery concoction also acted like an erectile dysfunction cure because Charles gave no signs of shriveling. The only thing slowing him down was utter exhaustion and he reluctantly withdrew to give someone else a turn. Riley and Danny both lunged between her legs, their bodies smashing into each other and nearly knocking the breath out of them both. Feigning an English accent, Riley nodded toward Penny and told Danny: "after you my good man."

Danny following his lead indicated to Riley: "no, I insist old fellow...you first."

Riley took his fat shaft in his hand and suggested: "I think she can take both." Danny nodded in agreement and they both nudged their crowns against her dripping slit.

A quick nod to each other, and they both shoved forward, watching their pricks sink past her fleshy lips and into her hole. They didn't stop pushing until their bodies prevented them from further penetration. "Ohhh fuck yeah," Penny screamed as they stretched her pussy. "Fuck me...fuck me...I fucking love cock," she groaned. Smiling, Danny and Riley fucked their blond colleague as hard as they could. She was so gorgeous and they couldn't get enough of her wonderful pussy. "Yesss...yesss...stretch my fucking cunt," she urged them as they drilled into her. They both leaned over and began to suck on her hard nipples; tickling them with their tongues and nibbling on her erect nubs.

Penny spread her long legs as far as she could; and being a former cheerleader, that was nearly one-hundred eighty degrees; so they could have more room to thrust. Riley and Danny couldn't believe their luck; they were fucking the goddess they watched parading down the corridors every day. Harder and harder they shoved up into her juicy pussy, pounding her mound. "Yesss...fuck me...fuck me," she moaned, out of her mind with ecstasy and drugs. "Oh my God I love being fucked." Sitting back up, her two colleagues roughly banged into her hole, each massaging one of her thighs as she thrust her hips up to meet their strokes.

Looking into their eyes, first one then the other, she moaned: "cum in me...cum in me." It was the most sensual eye contact that either had ever had; certainly with the most beautiful girl; and they both rammed down into her with ferocious strength. "Oh God yesss," she screeched as they flooded her pussy; their rods twitching and jerking inside her. "Oh shit yesss," she groaned, "fill my cunt." They pumped into her for as long as they could last; then stood up and watched their semen begin to drool out of her hole. Laying back against the spongy carpet, Penny just relaxed, looking up at all the hard meat waving at her.

Barry handed her a margarita, and feeling parched, she downed it in one swallow. He hooked his arms under her arm pits and helped her to stand on wobbly, albeit gorgeous long, legs. Announcing to the room: "I've wanted this incredible ass since the first time I saw it swaying down the hall." Pulling her backward with him, he backed up against the sofa for support and circled her waist with his arms. She could feel his hard-on against her cheeks and reflexively spread her feet apart. Barry rubbed his pole up and down her inner thighs, making sure the cum running down her legs coated his length. Bending his knees, he nudged his crown against her sphincter ring and thrust upward.

"Ohhh crap," Penny moaned as he pushed through and into her asshole. His prick was so slick that he quite easily slid all the way into her rear tunnel until his scrotum was wedged against her perfect cheeks. It didn't feel horrible and Penny actually pushed back against him and wiggled her ass.

Looking at her incredible nude body leaning back against his friend, with her legs spread invitingly; Walter exclaimed: "I think we need to make a Penny-sandwich." Standing in front of her and bending his knees, Walter gripped his erection and nuzzled it between her wet fleshy lips. Slowly standing up, he reveled in the soft warmth of her pussy as he penetrated the most beautiful girl he had ever been with. "Her pussy feels sooo good," he praised her, knowing it was made even tighter by the prick in her ass. Grasping her waist, Walter began to slide in and out of her hole; watching her plump lips gripping his shaft.

Barry reached around her smooth body and kneaded her firm mounds as they began to fuck her together, working up a rhythm. Feeling them slide in and out of her holes simultaneously, Penny's eyes rolled in her head and her body quivered. "Oh my God that feels sooo good," she moaned. Her inner desires unleashed by the drug, she cried out: "more...I need more cock." Charles sprinted to Walter's side holding his huge black pole in his hand. They urged Penny's legs further apart as Charles rubbed his giant crown against her already full slit. Lubrication was no problem, as cum was still dribbling out of her hole when Walter withdrew.

Reaching down, as he bent his knees, Charles hooked his thumbs into her slit and spread her lips as wide as he could. He wedged his crown into the bottom of her wet hole and Walter slid his into the top. Nodding at each other, they stood up and both cocks began to disappear up into Penny's cunt. "Holy fucking crap," she screamed as they continued to penetrate her hole, sliding further and further into her belly. Her pussy stretching with every inch, Penny's body shook and shivered as three hard cocks were now inside her. They didn't even pause, as they began to fuck her; all three cocks sliding in and out of her holes, stretching her body.

"Oh my fucking God, I love cock," she screeched as they shoved their dicks up inside her. The sensation was indescribable as the fat meat stretched her holes, filling her belly and making her scream: "yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me." Barry trapped her plump nipples between his fingers, pinching them and rolling them as hard as he dared. Charles and Walter reached behind her, each grabbing a perfect cheek, and lifted her up off the floor. Suspended there they rammed into her with violent force, battering her plump mound. Her blond head was tossing back and forth, narrowly missing Barry's face, her hair whipping him as she thrashed between them. "Fuck me...fuck me," she mumbled, barely coherent from constant orgasms.

Her enthusiasm was contagious as they watched the gorgeous blond, impaled on their poles, squirm and wriggle. She was a dream come true and they all wanted nothing more than to shoot their cum deep inside her. Fucking her holes at a frenzied pace, one by one, they started to spray their semen up into her holes. First Walter into her pussy, then Barry up her ass; and finally Charles emptied his balls in her cunt. "Oh God yesss," she squealed, "fill my fucking holes...cum in me...cum in me." They flooded her holes with their hot cum, warming her body from the inside out. Walter and Charles made sure they gave her every drop in their balls.

They let her legs down and luckily she was still trapped between the three, because her knees felt shaky. What a strange sensation it was when all three shriveling snakes slithered out of her holes, leaving her feeling empty. Cum began to gush out of her pussy and it gave Charles an idea. Seeing her skirt on the floor, he directed Barry to cover the coffee table with it while he easily lifted her incredible body and set her down on top of it. As if by instinct, Penny spread her legs wide and everyone saw that her slit was still spread wide open; her pink inner flesh gleaming at them. Walking over to the bar, Charles grabbed one of the empty Jose Cuervo bottles and then kneeled between her silky thighs.

All the guys nodded at each other as Charles wiped the natural lube off her smooth thighs and used it to coat the bottle. Propping herself up on the coffee table, Penny watched as he slid the slippery neck of the bottle between her battered lips and into her hole. As Charles gently pushed the bottle forward, everyone watched intently as her slit spread wider and the bottle began to disappear up into her pliable pussy. "Oh God," she moaned and lay back against the table as the slick glass stretched her. He inched the bottle up inside her until all they could see was the very end of the amber-colored tequila bottle sticking out of her hole.

The entire bottle was too slick to grip and Charles had to use someone's shirt to wipe the bottom so he could grasp it. He began to slide it in and out of her juicy pussy; the bottle now white with her cream.

"Oh God yesss," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck my cunt." It was an incredible sight, watching the thick bottle sliding in and out of the stretched out pussy of the gorgeous blond. The fact that the bottle was square and not round somehow made it even more erotic. Penny's emerald eyes fluttered as Charles fucked her with the wide glass and her toes curled under as she screamed: "yesss...yesss...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt.

Riley and Danny had been standing by the table observing the beautiful blond being violated, jerking their stiff pricks. Watching her fleshy lips grip the thick amber glass sent them over the edge and they began to shoot their loads all over her magnificent tits. Penny opened her mouth, hoping to catch a few gobs of cum as they sprayed her naked body with their sperm. The sensation of the large smooth, cool object sliding in and out of her hole was like nothing Penny had felt before and her body shivered. Her incredible cream-covered breasts jiggled and bounced as she shoved her hips forward to meet the glass dildo as Charles slid it into her.

He decided to mix things up, and began to twist the square bottle inside her. Since it wasn't round, it provided additional stimulation and Penny's nude body undulated against the table with every twist. Danny kneeled beside the table and started to massage her taut belly, running his hands up and down her thighs. As Charles carefully thrust the bottle up into her spread hole, Danny pinched her swollen clit between his thumb and forefinger; rolling it and squeezing. "Ohhh God," she gasped as her body shuddered. Charles could tell her vaginal muscles had started to spasm by the difficulty he was having manipulating the bottle.

Suddenly her body just went limp from exhaustion. Even with the drugs, muscles have their limit and hers definitely needed a break. Although still aroused, Penny suggested that she needed to go back to her room and take a nap. Everyone groaned their disapproval as she dragged her feet toward the bathroom to shower off so she could put on her clothes.

Waking up the next morning in her own room, Penny had no recollection of what had transpired the previous evening. She remembered being invited to a party in the CEO's suite, showing up to find many of her colleagues there, but that was it. Considering how sore her pussy was; and the fact that she was still dressed but her bra and panties were missing and her blouse buttoned wrong; she could only imagine what had happened. She also wondered where her other shoe was. If there was one lesson she had learned, however, it was: never attend a party where there is a group of men who have easy access to unlimited pharmaceuticals. Penny couldn't wait to get back to Pasadena and the safety and security of her husband, who she loved with all her heart.

Luckily for her, no one else in that room remembered anything either. The last pictures Walter had remembered to take, were ones of Penny dancing on the table in her bra and panties; so everyone had to fill in the blanks with their own fantasies. When she checked her phone she discovered that Leonard had sent her a video message the night before. It was an elaborate production consisting of a collage of photos he had taken of her over the years, some she was unaware of. One was of her sleeping on the sofa with her head in his lap and him with a huge grin on his face; and some were of her sticking her tongue out at him for taking her picture.

The background music was a real oldie she remembered hearing at karaoke; thinking the name was "You Belong to Me." She remembered that even though Leonard was the sentimental one in their relationship, the song had made her eyes moist. The lyrics scrolled by with the photos:

See the pyramids along the Nile

Watch the sunrise over a tropic isle

Just remember, darling, all the while

You belong to me.

See the marketplace in old Algiers

Send me photographs and souvenirs

Just remember when a dream appears

You belong to me.

I'll be so alone without you

Maybe you'll be lonesome too, and blue

Fly the ocean in a silver plane

See the jungle when it's wet with rain

Just remember 'till you're home again

You belong to me.

Penny spent the next twenty minutes in the hot shower, crying and trying to scrub herself clean. Even though she didn't exactly remember what had transpired; or if she was at all to blame; she vowed: "I'll make it up to you, my little Ewok; if it takes the rest of our lives."

(Thanks for reading my story. As always, it's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome and encouraged; especially if they're positive.)