All Comments on 'Big Black Beach Party'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

She needs to be black bread on her honeymoon

TigersmanTigersmanover 5 years ago
Good story

This was a very good story with great flow. I loved that there was not all the ooh and aaahs but good detail. It would have been nice if she has been off birth control and got bred black.

kateysummers99kateysummers99over 5 years ago
Very hot

This is really hot, I like how the guys aren’t abusive assholes like so many stories. Would definitely like to read what happens next.

ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackover 5 years ago
Black Snake bitten

Yes! I like it. and will read more of your work.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Too bad about crap husband

Love BBC, my husband would have approved and participated, maybe fluffing for me xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love BBC

My first trip to the islands and i ended the first day with my husband drinking to much and passing out by 8. I found my self going to the club alone but wasn’t alone for long. The locals buzzed around me and i ended up dancing with several. The more i drank the guys rubbed on me. By the end of the night I was on fire and let three of them take me to somewhere private. That night remains one of the highlights of my sex life. I look for BBC all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vacation BBC

My hubby got too much sun the first day of our island vacation. I wasn’t going to let that spoil my good time and hit the clubs without him. Ended up with a large, well built Jamaican paying a lot of attention to me. When we danced I could feel his large cock and it really got me horny. I intended to flirt and then head home. The drink and weed led me in another direction. First I decided he could cop a feel of my ass and boobs. Then I let him kiss me. Each time I told myself no further. As the night got later, I got lustier and of I had still been wearing my panties they would have been soaked. We ended up fucking outside the bar down by the beach. I’m sure my moans let anyone nearby know what was going on. Hubby was still laid up with a sunburn the next day so I told him I was sight seeing. I met back up with my Jamaican hunk and spent the day fucking at his place. Vacation was great and I had found an addiction to BBC that I feed to this day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...