Big Black Boyfriend

Story Info
Cuckold Chronicle Four.
3.6k words
4
14.5k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to go out tonight?" I asked my wife, Becky. "Find a stud, bring him back here and let him just dominate you completely?"

Becky just sighed and pulled the pillow down over her face. She had barely moved from the couch all week. She had even set up a little bed for herself there, complete with a doona and pillows.

"Oh God, no!" Becky threw the pillow off her face and onto the ground. "I still can't move without aching!"

I sat down next to her and chewed my lip. The gentleman (it only now occurred to me that we had never even gotten his name) who Becky chose from the club last week had turned out to be a far more violent fuck than either my wife or me had ever imagined. Becky was still sore and bruised from the encounter, the man's slaps and hits scarred on her beautiful white body.

Currently, Becky was laying back-down on top of the doona, wearing only a cute little pair of pajama shorts and a singlet that was so small and tight it looked like Becky had gotten it when she started high school.

I stared at her cute and naked feet, toenails painted a soft red and pedicured to perfection. They were so sexy and nice and I couldn't control the boner rising in my pants. Maybe I can be Becky's bull tonight, I thought to myself. I mean, I only became a cuck because I wanted to see another man fuck her in a way I just couldn't and not because I wanted to be humiliated or excluded or chastised or anything. Becky's toes curled forward and her heels lifted off from the couch as the sound of her yawning hit my ears.

"It's okay," Becky said as she yawned, "I text my boyfriend and he is going to stop by after work."

My mouth fell open and my eyes traveled up from Becky's petite little toes to her cute little face. With clothes that were so ridiculously tight, Becky's body pushed out against the fabric and looked like it was built for the sole purpose of fucking.

It's been so long since I felt her, I thought, since I tasted her and fuc-

"Wait!" I said. "What do you mean boyfriend? I thought I was your boyfriend!"

Becky had her eyes closed and faced the other way. She giggled, turned over and looked at me. "You're my husband, silly! Derek is my boyfriend."

"And, ah..." I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to shout a million questions at my wife and demand her answer each, but I couldn't do that. I had created this whole situation after all.

"How long have you been dating this Derek? When did you even meet him?"

I had been more than open with my wife about my desire to see her fuck other men and I had thought she had been just as open about it in return. I mean, we went out together to find men she could fuck and - all but that very second time when we had gone back to one of her bull's apartments and I had to sit in the lounge and listen to my wife and her bull in the bedroom - I had watched these strangers (and co-workers) have their way with my wife. But I had never heard of anyone called Derek...

Becky shrugged. "I don't know. A few weeks. I ran into him at the shops the day after Duncan came over."

"Wait.... You invited Duncan over the night we agreed to have a cuckold marriage, right?"

"Yeah." Becky nodded.

"And you met this Derek the very next day?"

Becky looked away and thought about it. "Yeah, I guess so."

"And you two started dating straight away?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Becky paused for a moment. "I mean, not like officially, you know? At first we were just hanging out and having sex and keeping it casual and not putting a label or anything on it, but then Derek said he wanted to get serious, so..."

Becky shrugged and then looked away as if the matter was settled. I was stunned and speechless. What could I say? What could I do? Nothing! Nothing at all!

I just sat there slouched forward on the couch, confused and depressed, waiting for my sexy little wife's secret boyfriend to come over for some comfort sex.

The infamous Derek arrived... I don't know how much later - I was too dazed to keep track of time. Becky screamed and giggled when she heard his car pull up.

"Go turn the light on for him!" She pointed at the door.

I obeyed her and got up to turn the driveway light on for my wife's boyfriend. The light switch was right beside the locked front door and I was shocked to see Derek had his own key and came right in without knocking.

Derek was an athletic black man whose muscles made themselves known even in casual attire. He was taller than me, slimmer too, and he wore a cologne that just smelled like money. Derek confirmed something that I had been too afraid to admit, but my wife had a very obvious and strong attraction to rich, muscular black men.

All but one of her bull's (at least the ones I know about) had fitted this bill. They had all had huge - almost comical sized - black cocks too, and I would have betted that Derek was packing just as much heat.

I feared that I had awakened something in my wife, a Pandora's Box that, once opened, could never be closed or satisfied. At least not by me. I mean, how could I ever compete with any of the superior men who fucked my wife like a whore?

Derek didn't seem bothered or surprised at all to see me. In fact, he barely even acknowledged me. Just gave me a friendly smile and raise of the eyebrows and then shuffled around me and made his way over to my wife on the couch.

"Awww, my poor little girl," Derek said in a caring voice as he moved over to Becky.

My wife replied in a baby voice. "This little girl needs her daddy."

Derek reached the couch and immediately bent down to kiss my wife. Becky grabbed his face and held it like it was the only thing in the whole world that mattered to her. She pulled Derek to his knees and slid her tongue as deep into Derek's mouth as she could.

Derek reciprocated my wife's passion, which only made her more crazy. She took her mouth off Derek's, wrapped her arms around his head and moaned or cried or whimpered or did all three at once.

Derek pushed his head out of her grip and climbed up onto the couch, on top of my wife.

"I've got just what you need, baby girl," Derek said.

Becky moaned and reached between his legs. "I hope it's your big black cock daddy."

"You mean my big black thermometer?" Derek smirked.

"Oh, is that what it is?" Becky let go and looked up at Derek. "Do I just suck on it until the liquid shoots through the vial? Or..."

Becky shuffled around onto her stomach and stuck her arse up into the air. Her pajama shorts were so small that you could see her arse crack sucking in her panties. She looked over her shoulder and bit her bottom lip. "Or does daddy have to shove his thick, hard thermometer up my tight little arsehole?"

Derek snapped. He couldn't even answer my wife, just fell upon her like an eagle onto prey. His mouth dove for her neck and gorged on her skin. Becky giggled at first but her laughter soon gave way to long and sensual moans, which soon turned into loud screams.

"You always know just what I need daddy!" My wife moaned. "Give it to me!"

She thrust her arse back into Derek. Derek's eyes snapped to it like magnets. He reached for my wife's arse and ripped her pajama shorts and panties off at the same time. Becky swooned as if Derek had just unveiled some extravagant and romantic gesture.

When my wife's pajama shorts and panties were on my living room floor, Derek started on getting out of his own pants and underwear. Becky, on the other hand, was on her knees and elbows in front of him, her arse thrust up toward him, offered like a tribute to her God. Her face was on the couch between her forearms, convulsing with excitement. Her arse danced while it waited for Derek's cock. She was naked besides the tiny and thin singlet that was riding up her arched back and showing off some underboob.

When Derek's pants and underwear had joined my wife's on the floor, he spat into his hand and rubbed the salvia onto his huge and hard cock. It was massive. So big you could use its shadow to tell the time. Derek stared at my wife's tiny little pin tip of an arsehole while he ran his hand back and forth over his huge lumbering cock.

Becky started rocking backwards and forwards and looked over her shoulder to see why she didn't have a gigantic black cock inside her arsehole already. The expression on her face was mesmerizing. I had never seen anything so slutty or sexual. It looked like she had her own makeup and lighting team. She was desire. She was lust. She was Derek's toy and she was ready.

Derek smiled at her eagerness and took her by the hips. Becky pushed her arse straight back into his cock. Derek lined his knob up and eased it inside.

It took time for my wife's arsehole to spread enough to fit Derek's big black cock inside it. Becky didn't stop moaning that whole time though. Her face was pushed into a couch cushion, her arms sprawled out over the seat in front of her and her torso moving up to Derek's cock.

She looked like she was in heaven. Like she was having the time of her life.

Until, without warning, Derek plunged his cock straight into the depths of her tiny arse. Becky's moan's whistled to a halt and were replaced by an agonizing high pitched scream. Her whole body snapped to attention like she had just been electrocuted or frozen or something.

"Yeah, that's it baby girl." Derek pushed Becky's fringe out of her face and stared into her eyes. "Daddy's got what you need but it's gonna hurt before it feels good."

Derek moved his hand away from Becky's hair and put it on the middle of her spine. Then he pushed down until Becky's knees slid out from under her and she was almost laying flat across the couch - the only remaining curve her round arse that was still slightly arched upwards.

Derek proceeded to move his monstrous cock through my wife's anal passage like it was a battering ram. Becky screamed and squirmed. Her whole body was shaking and her nails were dug deep into the couch as if she were holding on for her life.

Meanwhile, Derek pumped away on top of her, without a care in the world for the pain or discomfort he was causing for the person I had vowed to always protect and stand by no matter what, sickness or death.

I just stood where I was between the front door and the lounge suite, like an awkward and unwanted intruder. Realizing how silly I must have looked just standing there like that, I moved over and took a seat on the very couch where my wife was being plowed by another man.

Becky arched her shoulder off the couch and reached over her head to latch onto her lover. Derek put one hand on the side of her torso where her singlet had ridden up. He slid his up over my wife's smooth skin and under her tight singlet. The fabric was so tight that I could see Derek's hand grope my wife's tits and squeeze her nipples. Becky screamed when he did. Really screamed.

Derek's dick was so big that I kept expecting him to meet some resistance - I mean, there was just no way that Becky's little pussy could take that behemoth cock, like it must have been ripping her in half! - but it just kept going in further and further, deeper and deeper, back and forth, in and out. As far as I knew, Becky had never even had anything in her arse. She had never let me in there anyway, no matter how much I begged her.

The whole thing was so surreal, so unexpected and out of the blue. It seemed to pass in a blur. Programs came and went on the television screen in a steady stream, almost as frequently as my wife came on the couch beside me.

Derek never came though. He was like a stallion. A prince. A god. A genius.

He had been fucking my wife so hard for so long now that the living room had turned into a sauna. Becky's singlet (which Derek had pushed up into a necklace to let my wife's tits bounce around freely) was drenched with her sweat. Her hair was soaked and stuck to her body, which was covered in a layer of sweat that was dripping onto and staining the couch.

This had all happened so suddenly. I mean, I had just been getting ready to screw my wife for the first time in weeks when she told me her boyfriend was coming over to do just that. It made me feel - I don't know what exactly, but definitely different to the way I had felt in our previous, agreed upon cuckolding adventures. Excluded, I guess. Hurt as well though, and embarrassed, humiliated, the mixture of depressing emotions went on and on.

Does anyone else know my wife has a big black boyfriend? I didn't think Becky would tell anyone anything so personal but I didn't think Becky would have gone behind my back and got a boyfriend without telling me until now. We had agreed on sharing everything with each other but Becky had broken that, and who knew what other trusts she had broken, what else she had shared with other people behind my back. Do my friends know? My family? My colleagues? What if Becky was always posting stuff with Derek on social media but hiding the posts from me and everybody knew?

Becky had come so many times that she had just lost all control. She was exhausted yet she begged for more and couldn't stop wiggling around in ecstasy. She had long let go of Derek and collapsed onto her stomach. She was more of a fuck doll than a sexual partner.

I had a side-on view and could see the outline of Derek's six pack as he thrust back and forth into my wife. Becky's face contorted like she was retarded, demented, crazed. Her mouth was open, howling and screaming. Her neck was straining, veins and muscles bulging. Her body was spasming, shaking and shivering.

Derek leaned forward and thrust faster and faster. His balls slapped against my wife, again, again and again, bang, bang, bang, whack, whack, whack.

Becky grabbed a couch cushion and pulled it to her mouth. She bit into it as if she were about to receive ten lashings and dug her nails back into the seat. It became an anchor in her hands, one that allowed her to slowly move her arse back and forth against Derek's surging cock

The rest of her body moved up and down as if she were being shaken, but her hands and face stayed still, nails in the seat, cushion in her teeth. Becky still screamed - or more groaned around the cushion - and her hair still thrashed about her head and got stuck to her sweaty face. The wet spot on the couch around her was so encompassing that it looked like the color was five shaders darker than it actually was.

Derek leaned forward again, until his body was almost parallel with Becky's. He could have kissed her on the back of the head if he so pleased. Throughout the whole transition, Derek's hips never slowed or lost their rhythm. They moved naturally and fluidly. Derek made it look so easy that I wondered why I couldn't fuck my wife that well.

Derek ran a hand up my wife's neck and grabbed a handful of her hair. He yanked her head up off the couch. The cushion fell from her mouth and Becky started to scream and beg.

"Cum in me daddy. Give my medicine. I need you cum. I need it so bad daddy!"

Derek let go of her hair and spanked her. The slap echoed through our house. Becky's head landed back on the couch, facing me, but there was no recognition or acknowledgement in her eyes and I doubted she comprehended anything beyond the huge cock that had ravished her for the better part of an hour.

I had never seen Becky look so satisfied. She smiled, carefree with tomato-red cheeks. Her whole body rocked forward every time Derek thrust himself inside her.

Derek suddenly started to fuck Becky even faster. Somehow. His hips arced quicker and quicker. The sound of his cock penetrating my wife got louder and louder. Becky gripped the couch seat tighter and tighter.

I didn't even notice Derek finally started cumming inside my wife, filling her unprotected white cunt with his African seed. He didn't slow down or lose rhythm or give any other indicator that he was nearing. I wondered how.. When I was about to cum, I became erratic and uncontrollable and could barely even control my breathing. Had Derek simply slept with so many women that he had control over it or was there just something wrong with me?

It wasn't until his penultimate thrust that Derek broke his rhythm and collapsed on top of my wife. He half landed on her back and half on the couch. My wife and her bull boyfriend lay there, entwined and gasping for oxygen like they were the same life form.

They stayed like that for almost as long as they had just fucked, subtly spooning and occasionally kissing the other's neck or lips. Then, finally, Becky turned onto her back. Derek put his arm over her and hovered over her in a push up position. Becky grabbed his shoulders and smiled up at him angelically. After a long moment, she closed her eyes and kissed him.

They made out like teenage lovers while I watched the television. After another episode of some program I was too dazed to even remember, my wife and her boyfriend stopped making out and sat up to spoon each other properly.

Becky picked the remote up off the couch and surfed through the channels.

"I want to watch a scary movie while you're here," she said. "They freak me out too much if I don't have a man around to make me feel protected."

Derek looked over at me but didn't say anything, just shook his head and turned back to Becky.

"Sure baby," Derek said, "I love horror movies. They always show titties."

Becky just laughed and found a horror movie. She dropped the remote beside her, lifted her sweat-stained singlet over her head and cuddled up to Derek.

They kissed each other here and there but mostly watched the movie. It was strange, and maybe even made me more jealous than anything else about this whole situation. But it was like I wasn't even there and was just seeing how Becky and Derek were when they were alone. And Becky was having so much fun. Barely a line of dialogue was spoken without one of them whispering something to the other that would make them crack up. Becky was having more fun than I had seen her have in years, maybe even forever. I couldn't elicit this sort of enjoyment from her when I was going all out, let alone just sitting at home and watching a movie.

Derek was right about the titties too. It didn't take long for a pair to pop out on screen. The movie sex scene just got Becky and Derek going again. I couldn't believe they were already back into the pre-stages of sex, making out, feeling each other's bodies up, biting necks and nibbling on ears.

"Come on," Becky was so flustered she could barely speak. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Derek stood up and helped Becky to her feet. Becky took the lead and pulled Derek over to our master bedroom. I got up to follow. When Becky saw me behind her, she stepped aside, ushered Derek inside and frowned at me.

"Uh, no. You're not coming in here." She said. "Also, Derek is going to stay the night so you will have to spend the night out on the couch, okay? Thanks."

She stepped inside the master bedroom and closed the door before I could reply. I turned around and looked back at the couch, my bed for the night, and probably the foreseeable future. After seeing the way Derek could fuck my wife, I just couldn't see Becky sending him home anytime soon.

The couch was drenched in Becky's and Derek's sweat and other bodily fluids. All except for the little corner I had watched them from. I went and curled up on that little dry patch and listened to taking my wife for another wild ride in my very own bed.

***

To Be Continued...

***