All Comments on 'Big Black Cock Is Delicious'

by Eroticalust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"You talking about the video of us on social media?"

Us. Not "You talking about the video of you on social media?" Us, as in both of them. You wrote he was the principal. (Yeah, you mentioned Maggie's office, but never bothered to state what office. This takes place in the cafeteria, so logically Maggie's the school dietician.)

<P>

So, the school principal posts an explicit sexual video on Facebook (really, on Facebook?) and there won't be consequences for him, too? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dull

Sad little story written with delivering a moral lesson as the only goal. The true moral of this story should be "leave your parents home and get some life experience before you lecture others"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bland

Would have been much better if her husband had insisted she keep seeing him, for her to make him a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
serves them right

Now the chips may fall. She is a stupid slut and hubby is an idiot.

syn4321syn4321almost 4 years ago
Yuck

Who wants to beat off to such a depressing story? And it lacks any good erotic energy also. Horrid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot Hole

So her husband is sitting there watching and doesn't see him videoing the sex to later post on social media? She doesn't see him videoing while they get dressed? Really? That hole is big enough for a Mac Truck.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

So many way this could have gone and you picked the most stupid way to finish. Overly disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you came while writing this and then cleaned up with feelings of regret and wrote a lame ending that mirrored your self loathing. Man up or cuck up, but this weaseled outta both. The literary equivalent of a ruined orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave it 3* for effort, keep writing, it could have been much better. For example, I didn't have sex with a black man until I was forty-three and was newly divorced. Three months later, my new friend sent him a short video of his BBC entering my pussy,. It was only ten seconds of a long video, it was me from the betty-button down straddling him and it most definitely was his BBC penetrating my pussy with just low audio of me moaning OMG. A nice FU clip to drive him nuts as he always wanted to see me taking a BBC, are you happy now honey?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticalust@Eroticalust
Download my free ebook 10 Erotic Short Stories Vol. 1 www.eroticalust.com/free-books Read or listen to short stories and sex articles on eroticalust.com