Big Black Transvestite Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to make you cum with my big dick inside you and then i'm going to breed you so hard that my cum will be leaking out of you for days. And then you will be mine, my little bitch" her words trembled out as she was close to cumming yet she had also started to furiously milk my cock in her big strong hand.

"Mistress, i'm going to cum!" i practically screamed as the pressure build up in my balls was unlike anything i had felt and i exploded rope after rope of hot sticky cum all over them bed.

As i continued my explosive orgasm, my body was convulsing on its own as the muscles in my ass contracted involuntarily with every spurt over and over again. My ongoing orgasm was causing my sphincter to tug against her massive cock as she continued her shorter stabbing thrusts.

"Baby, i'm going to cum too! get ready" She roared as she slammed her cock in as far as it went impaling me in place as i felt torrent after torrent of her hot seed coat my insides. She was in so deep it felt like she was filling my stomach to the brim.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled over and over again as her cock continued to twitch inside me as she shot the last of her load.

She suddenly collapsed down on top of me, completely spent and pinning me down under her bulk. Her softening cock was still lodged inside me as i was forced down by her weight into the puddle of my own cum.

I didn't care, i had just had the best sex of my life and it was with a big black tranny who had a bigger cock than me. I found myself wanting to savour the last few minutes of her inside me.

"Baby, that was incredible" she purred in my as she planted some delicate kisses on my neck.

"Your telling me, i think you have just ruined sex for me. Nothing can beat that" we both laughed as we just laid there enjoying the after glow.

I reluctantly decided to make my way home after realising i had been there for over two hours. I had a quick shower and threw my clothes back on.

Maddison was still completely naked, her now soft cock and pendulous balls swinging absurdly as she sashayed over to me and gave me a passionate kiss goodbye. She towered over me as she devoured my face once more.

"I guess you don't need me to call you mistress any more" i chuckled, breaking the kiss.

"Oh baby, i am afraid you are a full time slave now" she winked at me and as she did i felt some of her warm sticky seed trickle out of me.

"Il be in town for a few more weeks, keep your phone to hand as i expect you to come straight back whenever i tell you to".

"Yes mistress" i said, knowing that i now belonged to her.

"Shut the door on your way out, slut".

I left the room and closed the door behind me as i gingerly made my way back home while wondering what on earth was going to happen next.

The end (To be continued)