Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 24

Story Info
Winning a bet with WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus.
8.7k words
4.45
7k
10
0

Part 24 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Trish Stratus

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 24

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001.

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Sometimes my plans don't always work out the way I'd originally planned out. And other times they turn out working even better! Such as back during the weekend of WWE SummerSlam, 2019. I'd managed to scheme together an interview slot with one of the most iconic female Superstars and Divas in the history of the WWE. Turning my standard hotel room into a makeshift interview room with a black curtain across the back to cover up the scene behind. As for myself, I was just clad in a basic, unsuspicious suit with tie attire with my ever trusty Big Book tucked under my arm.

I was standing outside of my hotel room, checking the time as I heard the lift door pinging down the corridor. Seeing that legendary former Women's Champion, the woman voted Diva of the Decade, and a WWE Hall of Fame member in Trish Stratus stepping out. The Canadian blonde (but showing off her darker roots) walking in a nicely fitting pair of jeans, and wearing one of her Stratusfaction merchandise tops across her stunning, large MILF tits.

"So... You're my last interview of the day, I take it?" Trish said, arching an eyebrow as she approached.

"Well, lucky me then!" I said with a friendly smile. "I won't take up too much of your time. Just a few run of the mill, standard questions and the like." I claimed.

"Oh, sure, that's what they all say... But hold on there eager beaver." Stratus said as it seemed clear the veteran was suspicious of me. "You know, I can't say I've ever heard of the news outlet that you claim to be working for... And your name didn't pop up on any search either." She called me out for my lies as she put her hands on her hips.

"Oh? Well, uh, I guess I'm more of the type to let my writing do the talking, you know?" I tried to come up with as I was getting busted. "My site is more you get published as a generic site reporter, you know?"

"Sure... For a site that doesn't seem to exist, right?" She bluntly said. "And... And what's with that book, anyway?" Trish demanded, seeing the book tucked under my arm.

"Ah, well this? It's... Hey!" I was cut off by the veteran pulling it out from me and stepping back before I could reach.

"Big Book of Wrestling Babes? Are you serious?" She gave me a bit of a glare. "Talk about an Attitude Era sounding throwback. What the Hell even is..." Stratus said, just brazenly flipping it open to a random set of pages. Her eyes then widening when she saw the contents. "...Woah..." Her tone at least eased off the annoyance as she saw blatant images of hardcore sex on the pages. And the next. And the next when she flipped through. Seeing that every woman involved was a female wrestler or involved in the business to a degree. "Huh... Thought she was a prude..." She remarked under her breath.

"Guess that's one way to end up being busted!" I said, laughing a little nervously as my plan had been foiled before I'd even gotten it started.

"Yeah, you bet your ass you've been caught, Mister!" Trish looked up from the pages to lock onto me. "And from these... Pictures, you're more than just the author of this thing, right?" She said, closing the book up as she made the clear link between the man in those screen captures and photos she was looking at, and the guy she was now staring down.

"Guilty as charged, Miss Stratus." I confirmed with a nod.

"And you were trying to get into my pants to get me as the next one in this Book..." She sounded half offended, but partly impressed at the lengths I went to as she tapped the cover of the Book with her fingers.

"Might as well go for the best when I've tried the rest, I guess?" I offered as I saw a glimmer of hope that this might work out.

"That so? Trying to sleep with a married woman, on top of me being a mother? I'm starting to think I need to call my friends in the WWE and make sure your sneaky behind gets banned from the arena tomorrow... And maybe any other show they do just in case." Trish threatened as she raised her eyebrow again with confidence.

"Hey now, let's not be hasty! I mean, uh... We could strike a deal!" I said, a little desperate to not be cut off from getting some of the WWE's finest women in the future.

"A deal? It better be a good one..." Stratus said, not at all fazed by me.

"Well... How about this? A little wager. A bit if you will." I managed to come up with. "You've got that big match with Charlotte Flair tomorrow, right? How about this... If you win and beat Flair? We sweep this all under the bridge, and I'll pay for your accommodation for tomorrow night. And I'll even make sure you get a nice, comfy, spacious upgrade for your trouble."

"That's... That's not half bad, kid..." Trish mused the offer over, glancing down at my Book as she still held it. "I could do with enjoying raiding a mini bar after a big old win... But let me guess... If I lose tomorrow?" She looked back to me.

"You give me the exact kind of interview you saw me giving those other ladies. But without wasting our time with any sort of question and answer session." I confirmed as I took a whole new, potentially bank account draining risk here.

"Hmmmm..." She pressed her lips together as she gave me a look over. "Lucky for me then, that I've got no plans on losing tomorrow. So you've got yourself a deal, kid." Stratus said. But when I extended my hand to shake she just shook her own head. "Sorry, but I don't know where you've been. Or I guess I do, seeing these pictures you've starred in." She teased as she stepped back. "I'll meet you back here after the Pay Per View and we'll seal any deal. Oh, and I'm keeping this... Book of yours as a deposit so you don't back out." She confidently said, and not even giving me a chance to object as she turned and walked away.

"Oh boy..." I said to myself as she went back into the lift, seeing a faint smirk on her lips when she glanced back as she entered. "Guess I've just changed my pick of who I want to win tomorrow then!" I stated the obvious as I turned to enter my room. Having to clear away and pack up the fake interview set but now with plenty of time to burn. And hoping that for once the legendary Diva wasn't able to rekindle the magic of her previous full time career.

* * *

The next evening, after the SummerSlam event...

Compared to how I was feeling yesterday I was almost a completely new man! Smiling as I just laid back on my bed in my modest hotel room with just the one bed. The couple of cameras that I had already for the fake interview yesterday now positioned on the small table and on a chair so there were two different angles ready to go. Hearing the knock on the door as I didn't even try to hold back my eagerness as I raced up to answer. Just taking a moment to check it was the expected guest with a look through the peep hole before I opened it up.

"Don't say a thing." Trish Stratus warned me, shoving my Book into my hands as, despite her clear bitterness for losing our wager, she was here to fulfil her part of the bargain. Clad in that attire of her snug jeans and merch top, along with an over the shoulder bag as well. I did notice that her hair was a little less than perfect like she'd just gotten a quick shower after her match before coming here. "I'm skipping the after party to do this, I hope you realise." She added, confirming my suspicious as she walked in and saw the surroundings looking just like a regular hotel room now that I'd easily cleared away the set-up from yesterday. Not that she'd even seen it of course.

"I'll make it worth your while, I promise." I said, putting my book down on the table before I walked over to turn the cameras on and get them recording.

"Well, if your Book is anything to go by? Maybe... Or maybe not." It almost sounded like a challenge from Stratus as she put her bag down by the chair.

"Someone took a peak, did they?" I seized on that with a smile. "Don't tell me you threw a match just to get a piece of what the rest did, did you?"

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, kid..." Trish teased me as she came back over. Sitting on the edge of my bed. "Anyway... Didn't you say something about skipping the questions? I ain't here for small talk."

"Then let's get down to business." I said, pulling the belt of my robe to loosen it.

The eyes of the stunning female Superstar and Diva were already on my crotch, so when I peeled the garment off of me she locked onto my fat, long hardening cock in and instant. Surprising me when she reached forward and confidently took a hold of my size, starting to pump. Brief glances up at me before she leaned in as I stepped closer. Her tongue making me groan as she licked across the tip as she stroked me off. A slow swirl around the tip for a dose of Stratusfaction that alone would make more red blooded men blow there and then. Brushing saliva over my crown as she easily made me rock hard and got to see that full, long size I was packing (but a cock she seemingly has already been checking out by browsing through the Big Book) as she gave my prick another long, slow lick around the head.

"Of course, we're gonna see if you can actually handle me... This might not last that long after all..." Stratus boasted, before giving me more reasons to moan as she parted those full, juicy lips of hers and sank her mouth down onto my shaft. Her lips impressively handling my size as they wrapped around me and she began to bob that blonde haired head along his rod. Holding the base more for just support as she wasn't going easy on me. Slurping up and down as she got into a steady pace quickly to work away on me. Never mind dishing out blowjobs, it looked like she wasn't a stranger to handling long, fat cocks like mine either. I did manage to catch a muffled groan coming from her as she blew me, perhaps a little sign that she might be more into this than she's letting on.

I smiled as I moaned. Watching that gorgeous face of the multi-time WWE Women's Champion sliding along my prick as she handled half of my size. Cheating, willingly, on her husband as she blew a man she only met yesterday briefly. Slurping along as she wasn't exactly being subtle with how wet and noisy her cock sucking was being. Leaving saliva coating my inches as she gradually moved further down onto my pole. Being fully away that she was being filmed dishing out this oral sex act as she used her free hand to brush her long hair back over her shoulder. Not just giving one of my cameras a perfect shot of her bobbing away, but even daring to sinfully, and confidently, glance to the side to the recording lens before turning her focus back to me.

She was discovering however that I wasn't any regular fan or a minute man either as she had to put in the work to suck off my member. Handling her warm, wet mouth as pumped away with those pouty, wonderful lips of hers to glide over my size. Having to move her hand off from my base as her oral hole roamed down further onto me. Still keeping busy as she reached under me, using all of her experience as she cupped onto my balls to make me groan as she gave me a stimulating, and far from painful, squeeze on my heavy nuts. I caught her smirking around my pole as she double teamed my dick before she went back to more deep bobs. Using the same steady pace as she tested out herself if all the pics she saw of my cock in action were legit or not as she coated my manhood with her spit.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." The iconic beauty moaned around my dick as she took my dick beyond just the confines of her pleasurable enough mouth. Sliding me into her throat as I moaned out louder. She didn't even gag for a moment as her oral tunnel began to massage my lengthy dick. A fat piece of American man-meat was no problem for the Canadian beauty to handle. Her pretty face looking better than even pressing down into my crotch as her lips worked around into my skin while her chin rested into my balls even as she kept rubbing them, making my nut sack grind a bit into her. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm..." She stayed pressed down, acting like deep throating was second nature to her as she kept me groaning out as her saliva slowly seeped out past her lips. Before she administered a fresh round of slurps along me as she raised up to the halfway point, before diving back down and making her nose bump into my crotch for repeated, shameless deep throating that would put porn stars to shame.

After a minute or two, she slowly eased all the way up and off from me. Letting out a lewd gasp as a strand of saliva hung from her lips to the tip of my cock until a lick with her tongue snapped it off. "Not bad... Not fucking bad, kid..." Trish said, looking up with an impressed nod. "There's current rookies who haven't been able to handle that." She boldly said. Unafraid to admit to this not being even close to the first time she's played away without her husband knowing.

"I did say I'd make it worth your while to stop by." I said as I grinned, as anyone would having just been blown so expertly and deeply by the Diva of the Decade.

"Well, that remains to be seen..." Stratus said, lifting her hips up so she could ease her jeans down. Showing that she'd come here looking to fuck as she didn't even have panties on so I got a look at her cleanly shaved, but already appearing a little wet as she removed them and her footwear.

"Let me guess, I have to put in some work now?" I said, before stopping to stare as she moved over onto her side up on the bed. Seeing her thick, rounded ass in its glory before she raised up a leg.

"If you want a piece of my fine ass you're staring at? Damn right you do!" She smirked, leaving her T-shirt on now so it was dirty enough that she was happy to be taken while half naked. I just nodded, moving up to the end of the bed and pulling her a bit in so our crotches were close up and in line. Allowing me to clutch her smooth, tanned leg before I pushed my fat, saliva-coated cock into her twat. "MMMMMM... Oh fuck!!" She arched back a bit already as I felt that, despite her being a mother to two children, her pussy was more than nice and snug. Her walls clinging to my vast size as I began working in and out. Making sure to angle myself a bit so my filming cameras got great shots of me ploughing into the iconic beauty's wet and eager snatch as I made her groan out in approval already.

"MMMMM... Ahhhhhh... Yeah, you like that, kid? MMMMM... I'm old enough to be your fucking mother... MMMMM... And you're fucking me like this is after your prom... MMMM..." She teased me between her moans as I made her tits bounce inside of her merchandise T-shirt as I took her on her side. Making her rock on the sheets as I pumped into her snatch, working my cock in deeper to repay the favour of how slowly and steadily she'd been sucking me off moments before. Except I wasn't exactly holding back either with a firm pace, making her tunnel spread to further accept my inches. "AHHHHH... Mmmmmm! You're a real piece of work, kid... MMMMM... Making a married woman cheat on her husband... AHHHHH... Fucking me after my first match back in years... MMMMM!! You're something else..." She claimed as she groaned. It seemed to me she was getting off on being stuffed by a man half her age, on top of a clear kink of enjoying unfaithful sex with a lucky, hung hunk that certainly isn't the one she's married to. All the more fortunate for me then as I got to enjoy a fantastic, moist and snug twat all around my inches as my crotch moved closer and closer in towards hers.

"MMMMM... Pretty sure I'm not making you do anything here, Miss Stratus! MMMM..." I pointed out that considering on top of everything, she was being recorded fucking a man she barely knows, she was just as kinky and guilty in all of this as I was. Keeping my cock acting like a piston to fill up her box over and over. The smack of our bodies meeting now ringing out around the hotel room as my balls connected off her tanned, smooth skin. "AHHHHH... You could have just dumped the book at my door and run off... MMMMM..." I pointed out with a smile as I looked down, watching my shaft vanish into her box before I pulled a few inches out to repeat the motion. Showing her my own technique and skill as I filled up that snatch with my fat man-meat to keep us both moaning out. Keeping her leg held up and to the side for a smooth entry into that wet hole as I watched that stunning, almost naked body shift on the sheets in front of me.

"AHHHH FUCK... What kind of a woman do you think I am? MMMM... I don't... AHHHHH... Run away from a bet!" The WWE Hall of Famer groaned as the stared across at me with more than just a shade of desire in her eyes as she felt how experienced and able to deliver I was with my series of stiff and swift thrusts into her snatch. Showing herself that she was well aware that this encounter was all from her agreeing to offer up her stunning, mature and curvy body to me if she lost a match. That bout from earlier on being part of the reason why as she moaned from my cock burying balls deep into her pussy, that she was starting to sweat as I took her side-on. "MMMMM... Come on! Is that all you've got! MMMMM... Get your money's worth, now that... AHHHHH... You aren't paying for my room tonight! MMMMM..." She was daring me as she took my firm thrusts. Her snatch staying tight around my dick even after more than adjusting to the size of me now. Showing again what a clear Size Queen the long time sports entertainer was as she groaned out. Running a hand teasingly over her top as the hard nipples poked through and the material was riding up, showing off some under-boob as her mounds jiggled in time with the pumps I was giving her.

"MMMMM... I bet on a winner tonight... AHHHHH... In more ways than one..." I stated the obvious as I kept drilling her with balls deep pumps to make her curvy frame shift on my bed as my cock was now more than coated with juices from the repeated motion. I was even able to reach down and giver her rounded backside a firm smack while I fucked her, getting a groan and a smirk out of her as she took my cock without any objection. Looking more like she's a professional pornstar than a pro wrestler with each new round of stiff and deep thrusts I delivered. Grinning myself as I greatly enjoyed being able to bang a woman who ticked so many boxes. Gorgeous, mature body. Certified MILF. A dirty, naughty wife. And on top of all that, perhaps the greatest female Superstar in WWE history. Now being driven wild by the young, long and thick cock of a man she only laid eyes on yesterday and is now moaning away on as her tight twat takes my rod over and over again.

"AHHHHHH... I bet you wouldn't have been able... MMMM FUCK... To even afford the room I would have wanted..." Stratus smirked at me as she shifted along the bed, making my cock fall out of her wet snatch.

"I would have had to max out a credit card... Maybe two..." I chuckled, able to joke about it since I'd gotten the winning end of our wager.

"Oh, if you can afford to sneak your way into almost getting an interview with a woman like me? I'm sure you've got some spare cash to burn..." Trish teased, moving off the bed. "Now come on, kid." She pulled her top properly over her head now, showing off those fantastic, rounded and large MILF tits of hers. "Let's see if you can really handle some Stratusfaction..." She said, licking her lips as she pointed to the bed.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers