Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." She carefully reached up, clearing away jizz from around her eyes and off the eyelids so she could gaze up at my camera with lust. "Stratusfaction... Fucking guaranteed..." Trish said with a wicked purr as she let me capture the sight of her gorgeous face coated in spunk.

"Damn..." I just grinned as I scanned over her features again with a close-up shot before I stopped the recording and made sure the footage was saved. "You can fucking say that again!"

"Oh, I could, kid... But I'll settle for borrowing your shower." Stratus said, a little shakily standing up. "I do have a flight home to get tomorrow... And a husband and kids to take care of." She added with a smirk.

"Oh, you did mention something about being a bad wife and a dirty mother during all of that... I think you said it once at least." I joked as I stepped back. "Sure, take your time. You've more than earned it for living up to your end of the deal."

"Bet you say that to all the women you get into the pants off..." She teased back as she turned to walk to the bathroom. A noticeable limp in her step from the rough action as she walked in and shut the door.

"And I need to save this footage... Oh, and see if there's a change of bedding in the closet there..." I remarked, seeing the soaked mess of the hotel bed.

* * *

As I heard the running water just turn off from behind the door, I smiled as I sat in a clean set of underwear and watched the progress bar on my laptop tick on as the footage of the sex tape from the camera I'd been holding was transferred. The other cam sat waiting for its angle to be passed across as well. The brief time allowing me to spread out a double page in my Book for the entry I'd fill out for the WWE Hall of Famer I'd just gotten to fuck. And with the absence of any mementoes yet, I had space to say the least as I plucked off a complimentary pen from the table and started to fill in my review for the stunner I'd gotten to sample.

'Do I really need to explain this one? A Hall of Famer with a set of big MILF tits that deserve their own wing for commemoration. A multi-time former Women's Champion with a booty that is title winning. And a beauty not afraid to get some red hot, wild and sweaty action even with a ring happily on her finger? This might have been the most obvious review yet, but it damn well wasn't the easiest one to give the Diva of the Decade the kind of action she deserves, let alone can handle and then some! So you'd better bring better than just your best because there's no question to this one -- Stratusfaction IS guaranteed! 10 out of 10!'

I had just finished putting pen to paper when the door opened and Trish walked out, clad in a bathrobe and using a towel to finish off drying her hair as she walked over. Glancing over my shoulder. "Only a perfect ten? Guess I've lost my touch." She joked before she reached in, taking the Book and then pen from me. "Oh, don't worry. I know what you want here." Stratus said with a smirk. Letting me see as she autographed a page, and topped it off with a shameless couple of contract details for good measure. "Don't go selling that one online either, kid." She added to tease before she walked over to get the shoulder bag she walked in with.

"You don't want your clothes?" I pointed out, having popped hers onto the chair as she walked away from it.

"I decided to book into this same hotel to save a trip. I've got favours to spare from WWE so they were happy to foot on more bill. Perks of being a legend and all." Trish said, before opening up the bag. I then watched as she pulled out some merch having clearly seen how I like to have some artefacts from my reviews to go along with the words on paper. A signed 8x10, a T-shirt and even an arm band from a classic merch line from back in her full time days. "And the clothes? Well, guess you've earned a bonus, kid." She said, giving me a wink before she walked to the door. "And kid? Maybe next time? Try not to make it so fucking obvious you're just trying to score with someone. Set up the interviews at the actual arena or something." Trish added for some veteran advise as she smirked, before walking out of the door without any regrets about being a naughty MILF who just cheated on her husband with a far younger man.

"Hmmmm... Now that's some damn good advice..." I said, smiling as I put the acquired items down on the table. Needing a long overdue shower as well as I headed to the door. Just as I heard a knock on the door.

"Room service! You ordered new sheets and bedding?" The voice on the other side, certainly not Trish's, called out.

"Ah yeah, great!" I said, about to reach for the door. Then realising I was sweat coated wearing just some boxer shorts. "...Just leave it there please, I'll uh, be out there in a second." I claimed with a chuckle to myself. Having learned more than a valuable lesson or two from the legendary Trish Stratus on that one night... And I'd enjoy plenty more red hot encounters over the years to come with plenty more stunning women of wrestling. Sure, not every review would be quite as outstanding as she proved to be... But that didn't stop me from trying to see who else more than deserved to be accounted for in my Big Book!

* * *

I am not currently accepting requests, suggestions or ideas for future stories/chapters to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!