Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I've got it in me..." I smiled, eagerly moving up to now lay on the hotel room bed. A quick glance to the cameras to see that they were still filming and in place.

"Oh I bet you do, kid..." She smirked, moving up on top of me but facing away so that she could give the camcorder on the table a perfect view of her front from the wet snatch to her large breasts. Especially as she reached down, lining up my now already familiar cock with her entrance before she leaned back to sink down with her legs and knees either side of my body as she filled herself up with me. Impressively going down until the hilt as she took a moment to grind her pussy into me and make us both groan. "MMMMM!! FUCK! Fuck, that's fucking big..." She hissed out her approval as she grabbed onto her thighs and began to bounce herself on my fat dick. Lifting up and down as she moaned out and already made those round tits shake in time with the rest of her tanned, sweating body as the legendary beauty showed age was no handicap when it came to some wild, red hot sex.

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah, Miss Stratus! MMMMM... Fuck that young, fat dick... MMMMM... Show me what a dirty MILF like you can do with... AHHHHH FUCK... A guy young enough to be your son! MMMMM..." I teased her now, using her dirty talk against her as I watched her shapely, thick backside crash down into my waist to ripple away. The sharp slapping sound ringing out around my hotel room as the blonde Canadian easily rode away onto my fat American dick. Getting glimpses of my inches appearing from out of her when he lifted up a bit, before gravity helped drive her straight down firmly to make us both moan. "MMMMM... Show me what a bad, nasty wife does... AHHHHHH... When she gets to fuck some dick that ain't even her husband's! MMMMM..." I added between my groans as, unsurprisingly, such an energetic and lusty ride on me was leaving me sweating now on the bedsheets as I watched her booty bounce away. Both of us getting to enjoy this reverse cowgirl position as I felt her wet but still snug walls all around my shaft. While she got the sensations and pleasure from being filled up to the limit by a much younger man's length.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! Damn fucking right I'm... OOOOOOOH!! I'm a nasty fucking wife! MMMMM!! I'm a dirty, cheating fucking slut!! MMMMM!!" She grunted as our porno script words were setting her off to get wilder as she picked up the pace. Tossing her blonde hair back and slamming herself down into me over and over with almost an aggressive motion now. Really making that clap of her ass hitting into my toned frame sound out so that probably everyone on this same floor, let alone in the rooms above, below and to the sides would know some hot and heavy sex was going on. "AHHHHHH SHIT!! MMMMM!! I'm fucking some random, hung stud! AHHHHH!! Behind my fucking husband's back! MMMMM!! Oh yeah, I'm a real bad fucking slutty MILF! MMMMM!!" The seven time Women's Champion in the WWE almost screamed out in her lust as she drove herself up and down on my thick, long cock. Putting me through my paces as well as I was almost sweating as much as she was, and she had been the one competing in a match earlier on at SummerSlam. All before coming to me to willingly offer up her holes and show why she would have easily been a legend in the adult film industry if she hadn't gone the route to be an icon of sports entertainment.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH YESSSSSS!! Fucking big, fat young dick!! MMMMM!! Right in my dirty, nasty fucking Mommy pussy! OOOOOOOOOH!!" The Toronto, Ontario, Canada beauty moaned out as glanced back over her shoulder at me while working her body stiffly and swiftly along my inches. Giving the camera ahead of her an even more sinful show than I was looking at with her jiggling ass and that burning look of desire. Her hands groping her bouncing tits for an extra boost of pleasure while keeping her body straight and mounted on my crotch. Lifting up then dropping right down with a wicked slap as the footage of her MILF twat taking some fat dick from a man half her age was shamelessly recorded. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM!! This is better fucking dick... MMMMM!! Than I've gotten from the fucking WWE locker room in years! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" She groaned out, and from that dripping with sin tone of her voice she wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear either as she bounced away on my prick. Getting off on this all, from her own cheating, the age difference, and the fact that she's only fucking me because she lost a bet. And I was reaping the rewards, moaning out loudly each time her love tunnel glided straight down to the base onto me or raised up to keep me coated with her juices.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK YES!! MMMMM!! I'M A CHEATING FUCKING WIFE! UHHHHHH!! NASTY... MMMMM!! DICK LOVING BITCH!! AHHHH!!" The legendary blonde moaned out as she tossed her hair back again. Keeping those sinful fluids dripping out from her twat as she stuffed herself full with my dick with repeated, deep bounces up and down on my fuck stick. One of her hands down between her legs, furiously rubbing away at the top of her pussy to race herself towards a peak. The other palm fondling her own tit, as the flesh still jiggled even in her deep grip. "MMMMM YES!! THIS SLUT IS GONNA CUM!! AHHHHH!! THIS BAD, NASTY MILF IS GONNA FUCKING CUMMMMM AHHHHHH!! ALL OVER THIS BIG, FAT FUCKING YOUNG DICK!! MMMMM!!" She yelled out so loud it might have been heard two floors up and down as she went wild on my dick. Making me grunt as I had to endure such a wicked pace that women half her age would struggle to keep up for even a few minutes. The sweat pouring off her body as she rammed her stunning, tanned frame down onto me so the loud crack when her fleshy booty hit me rang out like a whip being cracked.

Little wonder then that with a loud, long groan and her head tilting back Trish started to cum all over my cock. Her bounces becoming more of mistimed jolts as the pleasure overwhelmed her and she had to keep pulling herself up with bucks. Caring little about strands of her hair sticking to her face as she groaned when she dropped down, filling her snatch up while juices flowed down to further soak my cock. Leaving the bedsheets further soaked with more fluids to go with the sweat from us both. I was grunting myself, keeping my own peak well at bay even with the tightness of her snatch around my pole as got in a last ride onto me. Being stuffed up bareback into a married woman who already had two kids would be rather problematic if I had an untimely, early release.

"FUCK..." Trish groaned as she fell back onto me as she gasped for air. Allowing me to slide my rock hard dick out of that well fucked slot. "Kid... You should have just shown me a vid of you in action... If I knew you were this fucking good..." She licked her lips, staring at me with still a burning lust even after just cumming.

"Something tells me you already knew how good I was from browsing through my Big Book." I said to her, giving a smile as I rolled her off but shifted away myself to leave her on the bed to recover as I stood up.

"Maybe, kid... Or maybe I was planning on inviting you up to my new room after you paid for it..." Stratus said with a shameless smile. Watching as I got out a bottle of sex lube from out of my luggage. "Hey! Bring a camera over here too... Make it really like a fucking porno!" She demanded as I began to approach.

"If you insist!" I scooped up the one from the table, bringing it to the bed but setting it down first as I popped the lid off of the bottle.

"I did promise this, didn't I?"She kept smiling like she was more a succubus than a legendary wrestler as she moved herself up to kneel on the bed. But reaching back with her hands as she willingly, just like during all of this encounter, spread her fantastic, rounded and juicy ass apart to show off that snug looking asshole and her still dripping pussy. An easy target for me as I squirted out some lubricant onto her backdoor to make her groan and already push back. My finger on the free hand coming in quickly as I met noticeable resistance. Needing to force the digit it and make her moan as she let me finger her asshole and work the lube in. "Mmmmmm... I hope you realise... The amount of men I've let tap this before? It's even fewer than the amount who even just could make me cum like the nasty... Ahhhhh... Fucking slut of a wife I am..." She made sure to state between her groans as I spent a good couple of minutes finger banging her behind to make sure she and that clearly tight passage was well prepared for my fat dick. Readying myself too as I applied a generous portion of lube with some strokes from my hand.

Setting the bottle down, I moved back to stand behind the multi-time former WWE Women's Champion as she kept her thick cheeks spread apart, face down on the bed with that booty raised up in perfect position to be right in line with my cock as I moved in. One hand holding my camera steady as I watched myself lining up my prick with that glistening asshole. Taking in some air as I pushed the crown of my very familiar to her dick into that tight entrance. Making us both groan out when I forced it in and instantly, she was rocking back into my cock to encourage more of my vast size into her back passage. I needed to further encouragement as I eased back before thrusting in to moan deeply myself. One of the most fantastic feelings yet of taping some fleshy, gorgeous wrestler booty as I began to work my dick in and out and film it all with a shameless Point Of View-style shot.

"MMMMMM! FUCK!! OH YESSSSS!! FUCK THAT FAT MILF ASS, KID! MMMMM!! FUCK IT NICE AND FUCKING DEEP! OOOOOOOOH!!" The blonde encouraged as she didn't just keep that ass raised up for me to fuck. She was shifting those shapely hips back and forth, moving her tight asshole back over my prick as I sent it into her. Helping to make her inner walls spread and get more of my thick inches into her needy passage. Her huge breasts brushing back and forth along the sheets as she worked her body backward to meet my dick. "UHHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM YEAH, FUCK THAT ASS, KID! MMMMM... FUCK ME... WITH THAT BIG, FAT, YOUNG DICK!!" She groaned out with somehow even less shame than she'd been screaming out with when she'd cum minutes before. Flipping her hair back enough so she could keep gazing back at me. Watching as my length slid in and out of her asshole as her cheeks, even within her still snug grip, started to sexily jiggle as she continued to shift back and forth. Matching my motion with more than impressive timing and energy considering her sweaty state.

I just stood behind the WWE Hall of Famer as I fucked her up the ass from behind. Working my hips back and forth, fitting more of my size into that outstanding ass as it shook from my pumps. As I pushed in deeper, I made one of her hands move off from her ass. Allowing me to reach down and deliver a sharp slap onto her flesh to leave her groaning as the smack rang out to mix in the air with out moans. A grin of pure filth staying on her face from the spank that just encouraged me to give her another as she felt only a thrilling rush through her from the blow without any hint of pain. Plus, with her hand free she was now able to move it down between her legs. Rapidly sliding her digits over her soaking folds, getting even more pleasure from the feeling of a big cock ploughing into her tightest of holes.

"OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCK!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS... MMMMM!! BIG... FUCKING!! FAT YOUNG DICK!! UHHHHH!! DEEP IN MY BAD, BAD CHEATING ASS... MMMMM!!" Sweat was dripping off of the certified MILF's body, leaving more strands of her blonde hair catching over her face as she kept rocking her stunning, curvy frame back and forth to match the stiff pace of my pumps. Hardly surprising then that soon enough her plump cheeks were clapping back into my body nice and loud. Her hand then going up to try and keep her hair out of her face with almost desperate strokes back. Letting the side camera capture that look of intense lust she was having for a man not just more than half her age, but one she's only met yesterday. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSS... MMMMMM!! FUCK ME LIKE THE FUCKING BAD FUCKING SLUT I AM!! THE... UHHHHH!! NASTY FUCKING BAD WIFE I AMMMMMM OOOOOOOOH!!" She groaned out as her fingers continued furiously sliding away at her twat to keep juices leaking out to further wreck and soak through the sheets of the hotel room bed she was kneeling on. Staying face down, ass up in what appeared to be a familiar position for the iconic WWE beauty as I hammered home into her ass to make myself groan. Fucking one of the hottest, tightest and juiciest asses that I would ever 'review' out of all the women of wrestler I'd get to try out.

I stared down though the view screen of my camcorder, watching the hypnotic sight of those huge, rounded butt cheeks striking back into me over and over as I filled up her back passage to take the shape of my long, fat cock. I barely had time to savour the fact that in one evening I had been balls deep in the mouth, snatch and now ass of the woman many say is the greatest female Superstar in WWE history. Having to focus not just on keeping my camera steady to film a stunning, filthy sex tape, but to give this beauty the kind of intense and wild action she and her one of a kind body were clearly built to take. Leaving me sweating buckets and deeply groaning as I sent my cock like a piston into her still very snug asshole. Those anal walls still clamped around me even after being more than used to not just my length but the stiff force I was using in order to take her from the back.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK AHHHHHH FUCK!!" The eyes of the Canadian stunner were closed as she drooled a little in her pleasure onto the sheets. Fingers moving swiftly over her pussy to focus on the upper part and teasing her clit as she kept her pushing back movement going despite the energy being drained from her. Moaning each time her booty clapped back hard into me and the slap echoed around the room, before she groaned when I pulled a few inches out so I could just drive back in balls deep. "YES!! FUCKING CUMMING!! BAD, SLUTTY FUCKING WIFE!! DIRTY FUCKING MILF!! GONNA FUUUUUUUUCKING CUMMMMMMM AHHHHHH!!" She loudly squealed out as her bucking back became rather frantic, missing the timing compared to my steady and quick motion but I wasn't complaining. Getting to record her going all out and wild on my prick as I moaned out and grinned. She was certainly acting more like a cheap brothel whore than a woman who not only has two kids, but is in a very happy, long term marriage with someone who is not the man currently fucking her juicy ass.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" She howled out as her eyes flickered open but just showing them rolled back in pleasure. Not just cumming, but rather squirting out from the intense high of having her backside hammered by a fat, young dick. I even felt the splash of juices catching my legs as I stood behind her as she kept rubbing away to spray out onto the already soaked through and wrecked bedsheets. Leaving me gasping out in my own right as her back passage was intensely clamped around my cock even as I kept ploughing in and out of her. Ensuring she rode out the second, and far stronger, peak of the night to the end. Leaving her groaning as her hand flopped down as she mumbled in delirious delight with a cock-drunk smile. A look just perfect for the self admitted cheating wife and mother she turned out to be.

With her worn down, I was able to pull my cock out from that well fucked ass as I stepped back. "That one's gonna be tough to top off..." I stated the obvious as I zoomed in on the sight of her gaping asshole from the pounding I'd just delivered.

"We... We ain't fucking finished yet, kid..." Trish almost growled in her lust as she surprised me again by somehow, as sweat soaked and drained as she was, rolling over as she shifted back down the bed. Sitting on the edge of it, in her own juices and sweat no less that was all over the sheets. "Come here!" She demanded as she pulled me in close.

"Yes, Miss Stratus!" I said, filming the POV shot again as she got my fat dick between her large, rounded tits. Sandwiching my man-meat between all that soft flesh as she pushed her jugs firmly against my prick. Leaving only the head of me sticking out when she slid down before making my dick completely vanish when she worked her mounds up. Clearly, this was hardly the first time the iconic WWE Diva had used her big breasts to service a dick with. Perhaps never one that had managed to last being balls deep in her ass, pussy and mouth before. She certainly didn't care one bit that my prick had just come from out of her asshole and was now being pumped between her juicy, tanned mountains.

"Mmmmm yeah... Gonna make you cum with these big fucking MILF tits, kid..." Trish grinned wickedly up at me, a sight even hotter with her looking up through strands of hair and the sweat all over her features. Rapidly working her boobs along my prick as I began to throb between that deep, fantastic feeling valley she was trapping my shaft in. "Then you're gonna fucking paint my nasty, slutty fucking face... Drown me in hot, sticky young cum..." It sounded like she was making a demand from me rather than a simple request. One I had no plans of refusing especially since with the smooth, swift way she was gliding her chest over my rod was leaving me no other choice but to race towards my well deserved orgasm of my own.

I groaned loudly as the sound of her big tits smacking down into my crotch rung out as well. My camera aimed right down to film how the head of my pole was popping out from her cleavage over and over as she wanked me off with those big round titties. All her flesh jiggling away even as she held her mounds snugly against and around my rod. Her eyes occasionally glancing down to watch my cock as it got treated to the legendary WWE Diva's rack before giving me, and my filming camcorder that still red hot look of lust that somehow wasn't even extinguished even after two strong, mind blowing orgasms. Now taking a turn to fuck my cock with her gorgeous body as she worked her rounded, juicy tits up and down over my prick after letting me tap her mouth, pussy and ass over the course of this encounter.

"Come on! Fucking cum, you hung young stud! Coat me in fucking spunk! I want to find your fucking jizz still stuck in my fucking hair by the time I wake up tomorrow!" She hissed in lust as she bounced her big boobs along my cock rapidly like she was an addict needing her fix. Shameless enough to let me record her giving a wicked titfuck to a man she barely knows, on top of how she's admitted to cheating on her husband by doing this. Letting those large MILF breasts slide up and down over me, working sweat off herself onto my pole as she massaged me with obvious experience to do so with smoothness and speed. "Yeah, that's it! Fucking cum! Paint me! I want that fucking jizz dripping off me onto these big fucking dirty tits... Like the nasty, cheating wife and dirty, bad mother I fucking am!!" She grinned as she shamelessly insulted herself with her dirty talk, but everything she was doing even up until this wonderful, better than pornstar tit fuck was proving those titles to be true and then some. Her tits making my cock pulse rapidly as I grunted and struggled to keep my camera steady.

There was no way I was missing out on a money shot to remember as I pulled out from those tits and gripped my cock to pump. Her plump lips pressing together with a tilt back as I groaned deeply. Blasting the stunning face of Trish Stratus with hot ropes of cum that might have been one of the biggest, thickest loads I'd ever dropped on a woman before. Coating her cheeks, nose, lips, forehead and chin with spunk to leave her groaning with approval as she sat and stroked her tits. She never even flinched when the first shot hit her, so her head was perfectly still to take a huge cumshot that, as she demanded, was starting to grip down onto her heaving MILF tits even before I was done coating her. Leaving some shots sticky through her blonde hair even high up the forehead onto the darker roots up top, let alone through the strands already stuck to her face. So by the time I was stroking out the last drops to make my balls be emptied it would look like she'd just taken a bukkake treatment from a group of men exploding onto her than the one, younger man who had plastered her.