Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 36

Story Info
Busty blonde MILF Maryse has some while hubby's away.
9.8k words
3.9
5.2k
9
0

Part 36 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Maryse (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Maryse

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

"So, you finally got me all on my own at last..." The sultry but ever confident voice of former WWE Diva and now part time sports entertainer, part time reality TV star and producer Maryse said as she walked onto the 'set' of the interview room. Looking dazzling in a tight, figure-hugging black dress with plunging neckline to show off her large MILF tits. Stroking back her platinum blonde, long hair as she took the seat opposite me. Just a small table on the set here in this suite in a fancy hotel that I'd rented for my latest sham of an interview.

Ah, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Allow me to explain. You see Maryse ticks a lot of boxes for me and not just with her stunning looks and curvy frame. Former WWE star, and two-time Divas Champion in fact. Certified MILF status. Happily married. And also covers the ground as an international beauty being famously French Canadian. But there was one major snag with her. Being, well, her husband. I often, and rather always all too easily, get these fake interviews set up to snag a beauty of wrestling now I was quite familiar with the ins and outs of the business. Along with the odd bribe here and there.

Sadly when trying to get Maryse alone for an interview, her loving husband would always want to tag along. Which was understandable not just from a marriage standpoint. It's a couple-based Reality TV show they both star in so why wouldn't they both want the same spotlight and promotion? Thankfully now her hubby is off filming some new movie (likely straight to DVD I assume or hidden away on a streaming service). So that leaves my actual target for a new review all alone for me to charm and work over. Far away from any WWE arena, her home and especially her unsuspecting husband. And from how she looks like a million bucks already (her dress probably alone cost that, never mind the gemstone earrings she had on or the high heels) this was going to be a delicious time.

"Well of course, Mrs. Miz." I said, putting on a smile to flatter her. "After all, you deserve your own spotlight! Just because your man is a big wrestling star, doesn't mean you can't get to shine all by yourself."

"Well, I do usually enjoy working promotion like this with my man..." Maryse brushed back her long hair. "But it never hurts to hear about how I'm just as big a star on my own... So please carry on..." She smirked, clearly enjoying the ego stroking.

"Well then, let me just get the camera rolling and we can get this long awaited interview going then, shall we?" I said, getting up from my chair so I could move across the room and start up my camera ready. Little did she know of course than there wouldn't be too much talking going on, at least in terms of any proper question and answering sessions.

I sat back down, giving the camera a count down to fake like this was all legit before I smiled to the lens. "Welcome again everyone to another interview with a famous face from the world of entertainment. Today, we're entering both the worlds of reality TV and that of sports entertainment of the WWE. The leading lady of the show Miz and Mrs, and herself a former wrestler and champion in her own right. Now juggling the jobs of entertainment mogul, TV producer and of course being a mother and wife -- and doing all of them spectacularly! Please welcome the one, the only -- Maryse!"

"Now that's the kind of introduction I like!" Maryse smiled as her thick French Canadian accent didn't hide the ego oozing from her words. "I should hire you to do voice work for my show!"

"You're too kind, Mrs. Miz." I said, looking to her. "So let's get right too it! Can you tell us since we're currently in between seasons with your man off filming a new movie I believe, what can we expect from the next season of your reality TV show?" I asked, pandering to her with an easy question.

"Oh well, I'm afraid I cannot just give spoilers about what's up next..." She claimed with a smug look. "But I can assure you that, to borrow the phrase from my wonderful, handsome husband? It's going to be... Awesome!"

"Well if it's anything like the episodes we've seen so far? It will be that and then some!" I continued the ego-stroking, seeing how much she was revelling in it. "I mean, that one time where you dressed like that other former wrestler and reality star? Nikki Bella I think she was called? And you looked even better than she did herself!"

"Oh well, to be quite honest? It wasn't that hard to look better than her..." Maryse bragged, stroking her hair back. "I could wear a potato sack and pull off a look better than that reality reject... That's why my show is getting renewed and her show with her dancer husband and hippie sister isn't." She even felt comfortable enough to take shots at others, showing the sort of loud mouth that's gotten her and her husband into trouble in the WWE still these days.

"I see..." I held back my smile, seeing how she's fallen easy for me sucking up to her. "Now, back to about your current reality show... I do wonder as many do just how much of your show is scripted and how much is more, free-flowing and natural if that makes sense?"

"Uh, excuse me?" Maryse raised an eyebrow at the question. "What are you implying? That me and my husband are fakes? That we stage everything?"

"Oh, not at all! But you know how some of these shows are... They stage everything and it's just actors and the like making stuff up and drama for ratings." I said as I could see I'd struck a little nerve with her on this. "I mean, I saw one clip where you were leaning forward and another guy 'accidentally' grabbed one of your breasts..." I recalled, and noting Maryse's classic shocked expression of her mouth being open in outrage. "And another time from you at a wrestling show, showing off a necklace and when the camera zoomed in on you, you acted like someone had blown up your house."

"First off all, an invasion of personal space is not going off script!" Maryse snapped at me in her more familiar, arrogant persona. "Just because my man bought me something nice, it doesn't mean some guy can just zoom right in on me! And second? There's nothing fake about my show, or my life with my husband!" She claimed, but didn't sound all that convincing. "And even if I did? It would still be entertaining because no matter if it's on or off script? We are still both going to be... Awesome."

"So... You're saying that you're perfectly fine with things getting a little wild and not going to plan then?" I smiled, seizing on her words. "You're OK with a filming going off script?"

"Oui... Totally fine." Maryse brushed off my question before she sighed. "Any other questions?" She half-heartedly asked as she checked over her nails.

"Well, just one more actually..." I said, moving up from my chair. Maryse seemed a little too busy checking out her nails so she didn't seem to bothered when I moved up to beside her around the back of her chair. As I moved, I carefully loosened my belt and lowered my zipper to mask the sound. So when I arrived at her, I could slip down my pants as she was busy checking herself. Clueless that my fat, long shaft was now exposed and already hardening as I inched, pun intended, closer to her.

"Do you think this is... Awesome?" I mocked with a more cocky smirk now. Hearing that instantly making her stare as she turned to me, only for that familiar wide open mouthed expression to return. Her eyes locked onto my shaft as she sat bolt upright in the chair. And I didn't need to be a mind rider to figure out this was a fat longer, thicker dick than she was used to seeing, including the one belong to not just her husband, but the man who knocked her up to make her into a MILF.

"H-How dare you!!" Maryse snapped, glaring up at me as her eyes switched to look at my dick and my shameless expression. "What kind of fucking interview is this?? Whipping out your damn... Big, fat, long fucking cock out in front of me?? A happily married woman! A mother of two children!!" Her outraged words just sounded red hot with that sexy accent of hers.

"You didn't answer my question, Mrs. Miz." I pointed out, still smiling. "Am I more well hung than your husband?"

"Shut up!!" She snapped, deliberately avoiding the question. "It's n-not as if this stupid, big fat fucking cock of yours could even handle a woman like me..." She claimed, even as her eyes lingered on my prick.

"Oh? If that a challenge?" I again jumped on her choice of words like she was revealing a little too much of her true thoughts as she eyed up my dick. "Or are you more used to men not lasting with you? That's maybe more of the script you're used to dealing with?"

Maryse narrowed her eyes, glaring up at me. "If you're implying my husband cannot satisfy me? You are w-wrong!" She stuttered a bit too much to sound believable. "And his cock is far, far bigger than yours! The same goes for his balls! My husband has like, huge, massive fucking balls!"

"Well, if you're down for going off script? Maybe you can try me out and see if I can last a lot, lot longer than your man can?" I challenged her as I smiled at her.

"Off script? Please, you wouldn't make a full page let alone a whole show..." Maryse mocked me. "Even with this big fucking dick... So stupid and fat and long..." I heard a slight purr in her accent. "But fine! I guess that since my husband is out of town and can't kick your ass? I'll just... I'll just deal with you and this big, young dick of yours..." She decided, contrasting her words as she reached up and took a hold of me. So already the camera had a full, clear view of her starting to cheat on her man as she pumped my shaft.

"Well, you can go ahead and try, Mrs. Miz..." I said, all too happy to remind her of her married status which made her glare up at me again. "But I think you're going to find that I'm quite something else... In fact? You could describe me in one word..." I was about to say.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Maryse cut me off, before unleashing what I assumed was a couple more insults in French at me as she stroked my shaft. "You're nothing compared to my husband! Just some cocky, young kid... With a big, stupid cock..." She hissed before, contrasting with her angry tone, she happily opened up those full lips of hers to wrap them around my shaft. A moan instantly escaping me from the unexpected quick start into a blowjob right away as that stunning face of her pushed down and I got the feeling of how wet and soothing her mouth was. Nothing the groan she let out around that prick as her lips stretched for a thickness she clearly, despite her claims, wasn't used to handling from the man she's actually married to. Her hand more holding my dick than pumping now as she glared up at me. Starting to sink up and down as her soft groans bounced off my length and her hair began to sway a bit as she got into a steady motion. While giving her not just a taste of my dick, but a sign that I could handle what even a fantastic mouth like this could offer.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmphhh..." The Sexiest of the Sexy clearly wasn't a stranger to dishing out some oral fun. Her full lips sliding smoothly along my shaft, getting the saliva layered onto me as her eyes still kept a lock up at me with that furious look. Not able to hint the hint of desire behind them nor the regular groans of her own as she worked along my thick size. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Shhhrrlllppp... Mmmm mmmm mmmmmphhhh..." Even taking a moment to lift up until just the crown of me was between her lips. Turning her head from side to side as she performed a grinding motion onto my shaft like she was further testing me. Going right back to a full, deep slurp along me as she slipped more of my inches into her talented oral hole. I even felt her tongue sneak a lick up at the underside of me as she focused on the bobbing rhythm to try and finish me off.

"Mmmmm... Might be a big cock, and balls to match by the way... But I can sure last with you, right Mrs. Miz?" I teased with a wide smile. As any man would, getting their dick sucked by a stacked and stunning MILF like this. Getting another glare from her at the remark, or perhaps just from being reminded that she's cheating on her husband behind his back. Yet even so, that gorgeous face kept on sliding up and down along my rod accompanied by her loud slurps and purring groans. Something told me she was very much enjoying getting a piece of my big dick and a whole lot more than she was letting on. I decided to test that as I reached down, helping myself to a squeeze of her huge chest through her dress as I made her moan around my prick once again. When I saw her hand move up, I assumed she might be going to swat my hand away. She made no such effort, instead helping me out with the sex tape filming by brushing that long platinum blonde hair back over her shoulder. A clear view for the camera of her mouth pumping along my manhood and from that stare up she was giving me, I wasn't so sure it was such an unintentional move by her as it merely appeared to be.

Lifting her mouth off, she gritted her teeth together as she gazed over my length and the mess she's already made over it before she brought her hand up. Showing off her dazzling, expensive wedding ring as her fingers grabbed my shaft in order to pump at me, working her spit along me and getting her own digits sticky in the process. "Stupid kid! I've... I've seen bigger! Especially these big, fat balls of yours... My husband's are so much b-bigger!" Maryse unconvincingly claimed as she leaned in and down to invite herself in to my nuts. No complaints from me as her tongue pushed out and started to swirl around my balls to make me groan. Working over the far one first as she slowly, almost savouringly, roamed around the sack for a couple of complete circles around. Only pulling back a little as she sucked in air before going to the other and repeating the motion. All as her hand pumped away to double team my shaft as the French Canadian beauty feasted on my heavy balls.

"Mmmmm... Sure, of course they are..." I said with a groan as I watched Maryse almost worship both parts of my manhood as she lapped at my balls and kept her palm pumping along my prick. Another narrow eyed glare from her at my light mocking as she opened her mouth, getting me moaning as she gave a long, loud slurp onto one of my balls. Definitely feeling her tongue lashing out at me as she worked her lips onto the sack and groaned into me. Her hand having to stroke the top part as the heavy shaft rested into her face, dabbing a little bit of her own saliva onto herself in the process. Only pulling off from me so she could run her tongue all the way up to my underside and finish off at my crown with a different kind of 'French Kiss' delivered to the top of my cock than the move she used to do in the ring. Her tongue swirling around at the head before sealing her pouty lips onto the tip so she could once again groan at the taste and texture of my man-meat.

"Shhhhhhrrrpppp!! GAAAAAAAHHHH.... HHHHLLLLKKKK!! MMMMMMPHHHH..." Even I was surprised when the former Divas Champion pushed right down onto me not just to get blowing me again, but shoving my thick length beyond just being serviced by her already fantastic mouth. Feeling now her snug, hot throat clinging to my size as she more face fucked herself onto my pole than mere slurping. My moans louder now and the same went for her muffled cries, now broken up by sinful choking from her as the saliva seeped past her full lips to drool down her chin. "MMMMMPHHH... HHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK... MMMMM..." So caught up in watching her stunning face ploughing down into my crotch that I barely noticed her hands going to work as well. With so much of my dick now between her lips she had one hand now cupping my heavy, freshly sucked and licked balls as she squeezed them to enjoy the weight and size of them. Dare I say perhaps sizing up how much spunk I had packed in them? Her other hand joining the action my own was doing as she groped away at her own large chest to keep both tits jiggling as I fondled the other while being blown.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHLLLKKK... SSHHHLLLPPPP... GAAAHH GAAHHH HHHHLLLKKK!!" Her state of unfaithful lust was so high she wasn't even caring about the mess she was making on herself as she deep throated my shaft. Her drool now hitting across her exposed skin on the deep cleavage of her tits shown off by her dress. Even a couple drips hitting the attire itself and both her own and my hands as we worked over those massive mounds. Her focus being on feasting on some thick cock and showing that if she hadn't gone the route of sports entertainment and reality TV, she would already be a legend in the adult film industry. "HHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHLLLRRRKKK... MMMMM!!" Still keeping up the act with that pissed off stare up at me. Even as she pushed her face right in so her chin touched the set of balls she was groping away at. Handling every inch with ease between her lips and not even having her eyes water up for a second. Another flicker of desire from her stare as if she was thrilled to finally have a dick that could last in her oral tunnel as she groaned around my length.

I was almost wondering if she ever planned on moving on from just this Grade-A blowjob display, but eventually she slowly pulled off. A loud, perfect for porn gasp escaping her as the thick trail of spit hung from the end of my shaft to her mouth. "Y-You can wipe that smug fucking smile off your fucking face!" Maryse snapped, even as her licked her lips to break off the spit while her eyes shifted from up at me to down at my still rock hard cock. "Just because you're the first to last... I mean, you're able to get l-lucky and last, taking one of my blowjobs??" She corrected herself, even with the slight admission that I was a lot better, and lasting long, than what she was used to.

"You said it, not me Mrs. Miz." I stayed smiling as she kept on that outraged look. "But if you think I'm not up to your husband's standards? Then maybe we can move on and see what else of you that I can handle? Or not, as you put it." I said to challenge her.

"W-Well I suppose... It's not a surprise you want to fuck me... I am the Sexiest of the Sexy, after all..." Her ego was still ever present as she brushed her hair back. "But my pussy if off limits! I can't risk ruining my body with filming coming up soon... And I've already had two kids! Me and my husband aren't planning any more."

"So, you're saying that if I can't score with one hole? Perhaps there another of yours I can try out?" I grinned, reaching into an inside pocket of my jacket and producing the bottle of sex lube that I always had at the ready if such a chance like this sprung up.

Her eyes widened as she saw me already pouring out some onto my fingers. "You're disgusting! What kind of dumb, young, hung pervert gets excited for fucking a married woman, a mother at that up the ass?? You're sick!" She mocked me. Yet, despite the insults, she was the one who moved first to move off from the chair and turning around. Kneeling back onto the seating as she looked back and reached with her hand as she showed off her wedding ring again. Hiking up that tight, expensive dress and showing that there was no underwear on underneath either. So that rounded, juicy backside of hers was shown off. Along with her smoothly shaved pussy that I noted was already looking a little moist.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers