Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you read my C.V. before the interview, Mrs. Miz?" I teased as I moved behind her. Showing her that I wasn't just down to tap some ass, but had plenty of experience in it as I brought my hand down to her rump. She helpfully kept her ass spread with one of her hands, faking like she was merely just keeping her dress to the side. So my other hand couple keep her other plump cheek apart as I applied the finger onto her tight hole. A groan escaping her as she tellingly rocked back already into me even before I'd penetrated her. Wasn't too long, even with her resistance, before my digit slipped in to keep her low moans escaping her. Working the finger slowly in and out to ease in the lube. "So your pussy is just your husband's exclusive property then? Lucky me then getting to use your ass." I added. Noting how she seemed a little too eager to engage in backdoor fun, especially with a man that she isn't actually married to.

"Ahhhhhh... W-Watch your mouth! Mmmmm! Don't get any stupid ideas! Ahhhhhh fuck!!" Maryse hissed at me, watching me finger fuck her backside with a stare from over the shoulder as she held onto the back of the chair with her free hand. "I'm not going to let some stupid, hot young kid... With his big fat fucking cock... Ahhhhh! Blow a load in me and knock me up behind... Mmmm! Behind my fucking husband's back!" She claimed between groans but it sounded like more excuses. Or was she more worried about her husband feeling how stretched out her snatch would be if she took my cock? Regardless of her reasons, I wasn't going to pass up on the chance to fuck the stunning, thick ass of a former WWE Diva. Pumping my finger back and forth a few more rounds into her rump before I pulled out to leave her hissing again but this time in more clear desire than she probably would have liked to let out. Seeing her gaze back and watch as I applied some lube to my dick as well for good measure before I stepped up behind her.

Pressing my dick in, another classic, mouth open wide in shock expression was all over her stunning French Canadian features as I entered into that thick ass of hers. Both of us moaning as I felt how vice-like that rump was, showing me that this hole of hers wasn't offered up that much -- probably due to finding so few men who could actually handle her. I was making up for all that lost time in her life as I began to pump in and out of her backside. Easing in to begin with so we could both get used to her tightness while I stretched her back passage out wider than she was used to feeling. The telling signs from her already that she was enjoying this from the moans escaping her, how her eyes were locked back at her rump to watch herself take that dick, and how her hand reaching back was digging into the ample flesh of her booty as she felt my inches invade her.

"MMMMM... Oooooooooooh fuck! MMMMM... Fucking disgusting! Sickening! MMMMM... Fucking nasty, young pervert! Oooooooooooh!" Her insults just sounded like a form of dirty talk, made to sound even hotter (as were her moans in general) thanks to that thick accent of hers. Even as she mocked me though, she was putting on her own shameless show as she rocked back on her knees to push her butt back against me and my firm pumps. Keeping her shapely rear raised up along with being pushed out like she really was far more into this than she was letting on. "Making a poor, lonely... MMMMM! Defenceless wife and mother like me do this! AHHHHH... MMMMM... Offering up her big, fat ass... To some big, long, young cock! Disgusting!! MMMMM..." She claimed as her eyes darted from down at my crotch to see my shaft sliding in and out of her booty to up at my smiling, handsome features. Perhaps using my own expression of loving this all as her motivation to keep up the act like she did hate this, despite the clear moans and her rocking back into me to help fit more of my inches up into her tightness.

"I'm pretty sure Mrs. Miz... MMMMM! That you were the one offering up your lovely backside here to me in the first place... MMMMM! I'm not 'making' you do anything here..." I pointed out to remind her that she was the one willingly being unfaithful, putting her own marriage, family and career on the line to have some fun with me. I was at least planning on making it all worth her while as I made my motion firmer to properly pump away between her spread apart cheeks as they were shaking deliciously from both of our motions. My body standing at that slight angle from her as I made sure my camera had a nice, clear view of me thrusting into her asshole with my fat cock. "But you know... MMMMM! We could stop if you really don't like hooking up... MMMMM! With a filthy man like me..." I teased her again, and I certainly had no plans on stopping as I fucked her thick backside from behind. Groaning myself in delight from that fantastic snug grip her rear had around my shaft. A body built for big cock action like and from how she was pushing into my thrusts whenever I moved in she clearly had some long held urges that she wanted to let loose too.

"MMMMM FUCK!! NO! I m-mean, don't you dare stop! MMMM!" The former WWE Divas Champion glared at me before trying to compose herself between her loud moans. Obviously the idea of me stopping now not to her liking and she even shoved her plump rump back into me with a lot more force. Making those cheeks clap into my waist as the sound rang out as she took me basically balls deep between those shaking, juicy cheeks. "I did not... MMMM! Go this far... Cheating on my God damn husband... AHHHHH FUCK! To just quit now! With your... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK... Fat fucking cock, deep up my fucking ass! MMMMM!!" She yelled, slamming a hand down onto the back of the seat she was kneeling on as it creaked a little underneath us both as we used plenty of force for this shameless (despite her clear lies) encounter. My free hand having to take over to hold her dress up and to the side as I fucked her ass. And I didn't need to see where hers was headed to but the footage would later confirm as her fingers began sliding across her pussy, showing her deep arousal as I filled up one of her lower holes as she now took care of the other.

"MMMM FUCK... You are filthy! MMMMM FUCK!! A fucking sick, filthy... AHHHHH! Nasty, ass fucking pervert! MMMMM!" She perhaps wanted it to sound like an insult but with her tone and all the moans escaping her I took it as a wicked compliment. As if I needed any further encouragement with my dick already buried in a hot, tight ass of a busty blonde as she rocked back and forth herself to almost take it was good as I was giving it to her. The smack of her backside meeting my toned frame sounding out to mix with out moans as the sweat began to form across her skin. A noticeable drop rolling down her groaning face as she still looked back over her shoulder at me as I screwed her from behind. "AHHHHH... It's sickening! MMMMM!! You have no shame! MMMMM... Fucking me behind my husband's back... And not even fucking... UHHHHH! MMMMM... Stuffing my pussy! You're fucking my ass like... AHHHHH! I'm some common slut!! MMMMM..." She added for more wild excuses to mask her own lust for me and my big cock as I thrust smoothly and stiffly into her backside. Meeting her pushes back so when she backed all that thick MILF ass up into me, I rammed in with a firm pump to make sure she was stuffed like she was an expert at deep, hole stretching anal like this. And who was I to deny a horny babe like this of scratching an itch of finally getting a dick that can give her and her stunning, Playboy-quality body the action she not only deserves but was built to take?

"Again, Mrs. Miz... MMMMM... You were the one who wanted me to fuck your ass..." I pointed out as I decided to test how long she could keep up using her acting skills. Pulling my cock out from her backside and letting the camera get a shot at the nicely gaping state of her asshole thanks to my thick length.

"HEY! I told you not to fucking stop!!" Maryse glared at me and her anger this time was far more from me stopping her than anything else. I was pretty sure her next words, unleashed in French, weren't approving of the break either as she made me back up as she moved off from the chair.

"Yes, well, you sounded like you were hating it..." I now came up with lies. Watching as Maryse eased off the dress from the shoulders. Letting it fall to the floor as I got to check out every inch of that stunning MILF body now she was just in a set of high heels.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She snapped, shoving me back into the chair I'd been sitting in for the sham interview what already felt like a lifetime ago. "I'm the fucking Sexiest of the Sexy! I'll do whatever the fuck I want!!" She told me, and I just grinned and let her have her fun as she climbed up onto me and mounted my cock.

Her position facing away meant I could only see her back and that long platinum hair of hers, but my camera got the fantastic view in more ways than one of her as she reached down and actually shoved my dick back up into her ass from underneath. Her legs either side of me with the heels planted on the floor and a hand back to grip onto the chair I was on. Leaving her free to move up on my shaft and drop down as she started moaning all over again. Not objecting to me reaching up to hold her waist as I let her build into the motion as she smoothly raised up to just drop firmly down. Getting her ass slapping down into my crotch in no time as I groaned out. Her ass still vice tight to squeeze my dick even with this being the second round of taking me into her supposedly rarely used rear tunnel.

"AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM!! Don't fucking tell me... MMMMM!! What I can and can't fucking do!! MMMMM!! I'm the fucking Sexiest of the Sexy! The best... MMMMM!! Fucking Diva there's ever been!!" It was a display of lust and ego from her and not just from the dirty talk. Her free hand once again rubbing away at her wet pussy as she rode me with her juicy ass. Licking her lips as she revelled in the pleasure and took a moment to toss her hair back almost like she does for her in-ring taunt. Her big tits jiggling away in time with her stiff bounces on me as she took me in balls deep. Making my whole length vanish as she dropped down into my lap before only a few inches reappeared as she lifted up before repeating the act all over again. "AHHHHHH!! I'm a fucking mother! MMMMM!! A damn wife!! MMMMM!! And if I want to... UHHHHH!!! Fucking take a big, fat, fucking young dick right up my ass??? AHHHHH FUCK!! No body is going to fucking stop me!!" She yelled out before casting a flaming glare over her shoulder at me as our eyes locked and I saw that desire from her that perhaps even her loving husband hasn't seen for years if at all. The sweat leaving a shine over her features so the horny beauty looked even hotter than ever, which said a lot for a beauty who has shown off all the goods in all-nude Playboy pictorials before her sports entertainment days.

"MMMMM... You're not going off script now on me... MMMMM! FUCK... Are you now, Mrs. Miz?" My smile was wide but even with how amazing this felt I couldn't help but revel in the moment with a bit more teasing at her sudden switch to being openly into this all now. Letting the stacked blonde show that even with motherhood and being years retired from proper in-ring competition she clearly could still go where it matters. Working up and down on my shaft with the pace and force that a woman half her age would struggle to pull off. Her breasts bouncing away while her long hair swayed from the motion, even with a couple strands being loose and clinging to her moaning face as she rode me. All as she kept a hand brushing away over the top of her pussy to make sure she was getting off having my meaty shaft lodged deep into her asshole. Filling her up deeper than she's had in a long while and maybe even in her whole life, yet still not acting like that's enough to satisfy her with how swiftly she's driving herself down on to my fuck-stick.

"I FUCKING SAID... AHHHHH FUCK!! SHUT! MMMM!! THE! OOOOOOOHH!! FUCK!!! MMMMMM!! UP!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She yelled out as she raised her arm that had been clutching the chair we're on, as it was creaking now from having to handle not exactly our combined weight, but the lusty force being used for this wild ride the former WWE Diva was delivering to me. Her arm curling back, clutching my head to leave her wedding ring on display again as her hand held my head. Leaning her body against mine so she could stare into me with desire as we loudly and clearly heard one another's moans. Still bucking away onto me as she happily and very eagerly did all the work for us both. Driving her juicy backside sharply down into my crotch over and over as she took me in balls deep. Yet even with her harsh movement neither of us felt a sting of pain from this aggressive pace as she rode me like her life depended on it. Not the sort of look that a woman happily married and a mother of two children should be acting like.

I had the feeling now was the time for actions rather than words, so I gave her a double dose of it. With my hands already holding her slim, toned waist to support her ride, I began to thrust upward as I met her drops down with a firm pump of my own. So that slap of her ass hitting down into me was even sharper now as I drove in to make sure she was filled up. Her moans briefly heard getting louder too before I muffled them with my mouth pressing into hers. Smiling into the smooch as, unsurprisingly with her state of desire, she didn't object one bit. Not so much inviting me in, but her tongue invading my mouth as she performed the sort of lewd, saliva-swapping French Kiss that many a red blooded wrestling fan would love her to do on them instead of the in-ring move she was once known for. Moaning into my mouth as her tongue explored around me and from the footage back of this position I was sure that her fingers rubbing away at her slit worked a little bit quicker as we made out.

"MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH!!" Muffled cries of delight from the French Canadian as she continued to raise and lower herself onto my now thrusting dick. Keeping up this pace for so long that she didn't seem like she was a retired competitor, and more acting like she was a veteran porn star with the skilled, smooth and swift way she was bouncing away on my prick. Giving me a workout of my own as I stayed rock hard, buried up into that still tight ass as her juicy cheeks crashed down into me over and over. "MMMMMM... MMMMMPHHH... MMMM MMMMM..." She purred into my mouth as we kept making out and she showed how much she was into this, despite knowing she was cheating on her man doing this. Her eyes closed shut and hand almost stroking me so I felt her wedding ring brushing my cheek as she held me. A far hotter sight recorded by my camera a distance away from us to record her jiggling tight, dripping pussy thanks to her stroking fingers, and the vanishing act of her dropping down to slam my pumping dick up into her needy and already well fucked asshole.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, even the self-proclaimed Sexiest of the Sexy needed a time out as she finally broke the lip-lock. Panting out as she stopped her riding and took a break as she ground her plump ass down into me to keep us both groaning. "Fucking... Sick, fat cocked pervert..." Maryse hissed at me as we shared a stare of desire as I let her grind into me.

"And how should I make up for that, Mrs. Miz?" I teased her, giving a wide, shameless smile.

"You're going to make me fucking cum!" She snapped the answer to me as she lifted herself up and off from my dick. "Cum nice and hard like my fucking husband can't seem to make me do!!" Her lusty state even leaving her making that confession whether she wanted to or not. Dropping back to sit in her chair in this interview set and making the intension clear as she invitingly spread her legs far apart to further show off that wet snatch of hers.

"So much for your pussy being off limits, right?" I noted as I moved from my chair to walk over to her. "Or I guess you were waiting to see if I could last inside of you, right?" I assumed but regardless of what she was thinking, I knew we both just needed the action restarted as I moved in. Another slight angle of my body as I pushed my cock, fresh out of her asshole, now into the third and final of her pleasurable holes.

Even just from the fat mushroom head of my length pressing against her slick folds the lust-drunk beauty was mumbling in French as she stared down at that dick like she was in a trance. But the moment I pushed in her head tilted back with a loud, long moan as I slid in not just deep, but bareback into another man's woman. Her cries of delight just carrying on as I began to pump and with her pussy now finally being taken care of by me, her hands free now to clamp onto her huge tits as she played with herself. A wild, shameless display as she arched on the chair but her legs stayed spread. Giving me free access to her snug box as I got to experience that despite being a mother of two, her slot was still super snug as my pole made this tunnel spread open as she accepted me in deep. Giving me the feeling that either she was greatly exaggerating about how well hung her husband was, or she wasn't offering up any of her holes for action these days.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK! OUI! OUI! MMMMMM AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM OUUUUUUUI!! MMMMM!!" Panting out in a mix of English and French, and regardless of the language chosen her lusty voice made those moans red hot. Her body shifting on the chair as I pumped in firmly, leaving her tits jiggling in her grip as she fondled away at herself to boost the pleasure anyway she could. Finally bringing her head up to gaze across at me through strands of her platinum blonde hair that were strewn across her stunning, sweat-dripping face. "FUCK!! HARDER! FASTER! MMMMM!! MORE! DAMN IT, MORE! AHHHHH FUCK!! M-MAKE ME CHEAT! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! MMMMM!!" She demanded even as I was burying my dick in to the hilt into her wet slot. Never mind the part of her words claiming that she was being 'made' to cheat when this was all willing on her part from the start of this fun. Her arousal from the rounds of pumping her ass leaving her soaking so it took no time at all even for a meaty dick of my size to get stuffed right into her. Even so, she needed a whole lot more to satisfy her burning desires. So my thrusts kept driving in nice and stiff into that needy slot of hers.

I could even feel her crotch trying to buck down into me each time I drove in. All my thick inches hitting in deeper into her love tunnel than even her the man she's happily married to and yet she still wanted more. A brisk pace making a firm slap ring out whenever my crotch connected into that tanned, curvy body of hers. Seeing exactly why she was more used to men lasting only a few minutes if not even shorter than that with such high sex drive like this. All the more reason to put in the work and pump away as I groaned myself. Trying to rip my gaze from her intense stare to down at her shaking tits or at my pole vanishing forward into her box, but her hand reaching up to rather forcefully grip my hair to make her lock eyes with her putting an end to that.

"OUI! OUI! MMMMMM FUCK YES! BIG... UHHHH!! FAT, YOUNG COCK!! MMMMMM!! FUCKING FILLING ME UP! AHHHHH FUCK!! OUI! OUI!!" It was full on yelling in lust as her fingers pinched and pulled at one of her rock hard nipples as her tits continued to bounce away as her body bucked up and down. Putting the chair she was getting banged on through more strain to creek away with each of our motions. The filthy words coming from her mouth, broken up with approving moans and cursing in French, more proof that she should have gone down the route of adult films than the other sort of acting she's done for the small and big screen alongside reality TV. But nothing fake or even scripted here as I felt the full force of her strong desire. Leaving my thick dick soaked with her juices already before she's even hit a peak as the sweat rolled and dripped off her already drop dead gorgeous body. "AHHHHH FUCK! OUI! MORE! MORE!! OH FUCK!! MAKE ME FUCKING CHEAT! OUI! OUI!! I'M A FUCKING NASTY... UHHHHH!! CHEATING FUCKING WIFE!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOH!!"