Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile stayed plastered across my face as my own moisture dripped down my face as I got tested, keeping up with such a high state of lust from the world class MILF. Driving in and out of her dripping twat as she kept on bucking against my thrusts. I couldn't even bring myself to tease about how her fingers gripping my hair to make us stare including the digit that should be proudly showing off her wedding ring. I was starting to think maybe she had a cheating kink or something similar with how much she's getting off on taking another man's dick. Her tight slot certainly felt built for it, and for hard, long fucking in general. As only expected from a former Playboy model who was putting that fantastic frame of hers to an even better use than 'just' nude shoots, let alone for the sports entertainment matches she used to do. My constant, loud moans showing that her tight, pleasurable holes could match up just as good with any babe currently active in the business and no doubt being even better than some of them too.

Before I knew it, suddenly Maryse's grip on my hair pulled me down onto her as she wrapped her legs around my body. Being the one doing some forcing now, and I had no problems with that at all, as she pressed her lips against mine. More sinful making out as the moment I opened up, her tongue drove into my mouth to kick of some wrestling of a different sort. Her eyes starting to roll upward before they closed as I continued to drive my dick right down into her. Almost taking her Mating Press style which considering how I was banging her bareback could mean a lot of trouble if this was any other man taking her with the risk of an early finish. No such worries for me even with how red hot and wet her love tunnel was. Feeling her walls almost massaging my length as I drove up and down to bury into her like she's craved this hard fucking more than any title win or a renewal of her reality TV show for a new season.

Perhaps thankfully, the close contract as her legs clutched me and her tits rubbed against my chest seemed to be the last trigger she needed as her other hand held the back of my head for good measure. Her body shivering in delight as she finally came hard all over my cock. Juices squelching out, dripping down her already sweat-coated thighs to make more of a mess on the chair she's been fucked on. And even as she groaned into my mouth while riding out her high, her legs and hands never unlocked from me. Giving me no choice, as if I was going to leave a job unfinished with one of the hottest women in wrestling history, to keep on plunging my cock into that soaking snatch of hers. Working away like a piston to make sure she rode out every second of that intense high before her body finally eased back. Her head tilting slightly with a wide, cock-drunk but satisfied smile across her face as a strand of drool hung from our tongues as her legs and arms finally went limp.

Free to pull out of her nicely used hole, just like the rest of her, I reached in to move her up to sit up straight but not merely so she could catch a well earned break. Smiling as I captured her big, heaving MILF titties in my hand and performed one of my favourite kinks with a stacked babe like this. Sandwiching my prick between her mounds as I made myself moan out from the feeling. Soon thrusting upward as I rubbed her own pussy juices off from my cock into her already soaked skin. Her mounds jiggling around my cock from the stiff pumps as I went from stuffing her holes to using her stunning body itself for my pleasure. Nothing like a titty fuck with a stacked beauty to finish off a steamy encounter, and even better when I'm getting to use the chest that should be only used by the man she's actually married to!

Tellingly, there were no complaints from the former WWE Diva who I was using the chest off. Her still intense stare now darting from up at my grinning expression to down at the formed cleavage that was even hotter now than she's been in that tight dress at the start of this all. Watching my cock head popping out from her rack before racing back down before the motion got repeated. Soft groans escaping her as she got stimulated even being minutes removed from an orgasm at the sensation of a big cock ploughing between her breasts. Certainly not feeling any sting of pain even with the firm way I was working my dick in and out of her mounds. Perhaps an indication that this was far from the first time she's put her lovely mountains to work on a lucky guy before.

Giving me the sort of smouldering look that alone would make any man cum on the spot, never mind at this late state of the fun, she clenched her teeth together and let me pound in and out of her shaking tits. Hearing her mumble under her breath in French about me as I delivered firm strokes with my cock up into her pushed together tits. The slap of my crotch hitting the underside of those melons sounding out along with my groans. The only motion made by her with a little reach up with her hand, stroking some of her hair back over the shoulder but even so, something told me that was done more so I had a smooth, interrupted run of fucking her titties than clearing out her own view of things.

Lucky me then getting to earn one Hell of a reward to top this all off, even after the superb feeling of being stuffed balls deep in her mouth, snatch and ass in the run up to this finale. Moaning out as I began to throb between her juicy tits as I managed one last thrust up into that big rack of hers. But knowing my camera probably didn't get to see much of the jiggling around my cock her breasts did, I knew I still had to capture some good footage for a proper ending. So as much as I would have loved to just keep fucking her tits until I exploded, I made sure to pull out and shift my position upwards. She was almost reading my mind, or perhaps more hoping for this outcome, as seeing me stroking off she reached forward and used a hand to cup my heavy balls, nothing thinking twice about using the hand that allowed the camera to see her wedding ring on as she fondled me. Ready for a payday of her own for fucking another man behind her hubby's back.

Taking it just like a pro porn star as I began to unload across Maryse's stunning features, aiding by her groping away at my balls which she knew for sure were massive and then some. Hearing her groan as she kept her lips pressed together to take a glaze from my spunk. As did the rest of her face from up to the forehead to down over her cheeks, nose and chin. Nearly hitting her high as I plastered her with a loose shot hitting into the side of her, catching in that long platinum blonde hair of hers. I was about to aim down and give her tits a couple ropes too but to my groaning surprise, she leaned back in to surprise me. Capturing my prick with her stained lips as she slurped on me. Draining the last drops out of me with a couple bobs as her tongue lapped against my underside. Moaning at the taste as she let my cock fall from her lips when it began to go soft. Her mouth open to show her tongue sinfully playing with the seed before those lips sealed up. A single gulp used to drink down a cheating load before she licked herself clean to steal a second taste of me.

"Mmmmmm..." Maryse purred as she sat back, looking me over. "That was, in a word... Awesome..." He said with a smirk, and perhaps a deliberate choice of words too.

"I take it you're not so mad about things going off script now, are you?" I smiled as I stepped back from the satisfied beauty.

"Well, I am a professional..." She bragged. "I can handle anything, as you can clearly see..."

"As if there was any doubt." I agreed as I moved across the room. "Here, let me just get you a towel to freshen up... Can't let you going back to your husband in such a state now, can we?"

"Oui... And about that..." Her eyes narrowed as she glanced to the cameras. "I suppose I need to pay you off for your silence about this, oui?" Maryse said, gritting her teeth. "My husband cannot find out about this!"

"I'm glad you brought that up, Mrs. Miz..." I smiled, taking the time to make sure the camera footage was saved. "Because you see, you're a businesswoman... So I think you and me can come up with a deal about this..." I said as I stepped back onto the set.

"How much?" She demanded, before looking me over. "Or... Are we perhaps taking this to somewhere 'off set' now we're gone off script?" She offered, sounding like she was ready for a round two. Very much unlike how a happily married woman should be acting.

"As nice as that offer sounds?" I popped the towel down into her lap. "Perhaps you could help me in another way..." I said. Maryse raising an eyebrow as she now saw that I had brought over a rather large book that was in my hands.

* * *

A couple hours later, and in a far more modest hotel room in another part in the city, I was glancing to my laptop as I watched the footage transfer from my camera. Ready for me to pick out some select screen shots to print out later to place into the double page spread I had ready in my Big Book. Those pages already adorned with not just Maryse's autograph, and a couple contact details, but some choice words in French that I'd need to double check on later to find out if they were a compliment or an insult. The WWE Legend even flattering me by signing a promo picture of her for good measure for me. Although even I was surprised that the memento I'd gotten from her directly was a the set of sparkling, no doubt expensive earrings that she'd worn for the sham interview. Her remark about 'My man can get me a new pay for our anniversary' left me with a few questions that I thought better than to ask her about.

Instead, having gotten away from the scene of the crime so to speak, and avoiding meeting a potentially furious husband, all I had left to do was jot down my thoughts for another in-depth review of the day's events: 'If you can't suffer through reality TV, then you can certainly enjoy some down and dirty action with this busty, married MILF who needs satisfying! No need to stick to a script with her as long as you can give her the kind of hole stretching, sweat making action that she is built to take! Just don't think that because she's retired, you're going to be in for an easy time with this former Diva! Best of all, there's no need to fly across the ocean, or even step between the ropes, to take her kind of special French Kiss! 10 out of 10!'

Closing the lid on my pen, I set it down and moved out of the hotel room chair. Looking to the bathroom with a smile for a well deserved shower. Nothing like a good time with another WWE famous blonde MILF to drain the energy out of me! It did make me consider if I needed to take other language lessons along with my Japanese I knew. French? Spanish? Maybe I should retake English with how some people say I write! But whatever the nationality or the language I knew one thing for sure. If there's a Babe of Wrestling to review, then she's going to be a fine candidate to feature in my Big Book!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for either future stories to write, or for specific characters to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!