Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 40

Story Info
NXT's Gigi Dolin gets a different kind of 'toxic'.
8.2k words
4.44
2.9k
8
1

Part 40 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT, WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Gigi Dolin (NXT, FKA Priscilla Kelly)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 40

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

A lot of the time my planning for 'interviewing' and getting entries into my Big Book need planning, bribing and otherwise some work on my part along with the travel and great expense. So my day hadn't been with any intention to visit a wrestling show, convention or anything like that to get another 'claim' in. Instead, I was out doing some shopping at a small hardware store in Florida. Picking up some supplies to help prepare for set building and other preparations for a plan in the future. Nothing terribly exciting but reasonably priced as I paid for my purchases and bagged them up ready to go.

That was when as turned to leave I saw a glimpse of bright orange from the corner of my eye. Looking over as I saw to my pleasant surprise a stunning NXT Superstar in Gigi Dolin. Looking like the former Priscilla Kelly was going to either go vandalise something or do some other sort of carnage from the amount of paint and spray paint cans she had in her basket as she hauled them up onto the counter. Dressed nicely in an all black outfit of a short skirt with high-heeled boots with studs and a short, sleeveless top that hung nicely to her tits. The look on the stunning face of the woman with the bright dyed orange hair wasn't an amused one as she barely looked at the store clerk as she reached into a handbag.

Seeing a moment too good to pass up I stepped in, pulling out my card. "Allow me! I'll get this for you." I said, presenting my card as the clerk glanced between us two, seeing her raised eyebrow before he shrugged and pushed the card reader over to me. "Not every day you see a NXT Superstar show up at your local place." That was at least true.

"Fan, huh?" Gigi said as she glanced, checking that my card wasn't going to get declined. "Whatever. Suits me. One less thing to worry about before I wreck that bitch Kiana James' office." She grumbled as the clerk bagged up her paint.

"Ah. After what she did to you after Gold Rush, right?" I recalled as she didn't look impressed. "She's got a pretty expensive office. All this paint is gonna make a real mess!" I stated the obvious.

"No shit." Dolin bluntly said before she looked me over. "And listen, I'm not in the mood to get hit on by some random guy. Even with a big bank balance... Probably compensating for something else, right?" She mocked, showing her rebellious side as the remark got a chuckle from the guy behind the counter before he cleared his throat.

"Well, your old friend Mandy didn't complain." I said back to be blunt in my own way. As I started reaching into my jacket pocket.

"Bullshit." Gigi instantly said.

"Oh? Then you won't mind giving me a minute of your time?" I said as I plucked the Big Book out.

"Autograph book? You a stalker or something?" Dolin questioned. "Fine. One minute." She shrugged as we stepped away from the counter as the poor clerk, who had probably seen and been through a lot stranger than this, finished bagging her goods.

Off to the side, I quickly flicked through the book as Gigi looked in. Her eyes went wide when I stopped at the double page spread that featured the former leader of Toxic Attraction, the faction Dolin used to be a part of, in Mandy Rose in some shameless sex as the screenshots inserted into the pages showed. Including one of Rose chomping into a donut that had been 'glazed' with my spunk. Along with the review of her I'd put in and her endorsement of leaving contact details on the page.

"...Well shit..." Gigi remarked with a different tone of voice compared to the cold way she'd been dismissing me to think I was just some random fan chancing his luck. Which I was but being a lot more well-hung than most.

"Impressed?" I said, closing the book up and putting it away.

"...Kind of tame if you ask me." Dolin locked eyes with me with a slight smirk. "Cum on a donut? Barely foreplay to me."

"You more of a 'fuck me up the ass' kind of girl instead of just making out or groping?" I countered with a smirk. "Or was your previous acts of calling yourself the Gypsy Queen or Hell's Favourite Harlot just an act?"

"Depends..." She said before surprising me. Reaching down and doing a full-on grope of my crotch as she sized up my dick for a moment. "Fuck..." Gigi said, stepping back as I saw a wicked look in her eyes. "...That back room. Three minutes." She simply said before walking past me. "You'll fucking see what kind of a Harlot I can still be..." She licked her lips as she briefly glanced at me over her shoulder.

Quickly, I moved back to the payment counter and the clerk who had both our bags of goods was still there. "Listen, man. I'm gonna need to borrow your back room there for like an hour." I said, reaching into a different pocket.

"Bro, as much as I'd love to tap that hottie too? I can't risk..." The clerk started to say before I cut him off. Putting down some bills onto the counter and sliding them towards him. "...Yeah, an hour sounds good." He quickly grabbed them. "Knock yourself out, man." He then plucked the bags off the top and put them away for safekeeping. Leaving me to hurry across the store, seeing the door left open as I pulled out my smartphone and quickly got a video recording as I walked in and closed the door.

"Good..." Gigi was still dressed. "Drop the pants. Let's see what I'm working with." She demanded, barely registering me putting my camera down on a shelf in this back storage room with plenty of lines of goods on the shelves and some storage boxes and crates as well for other products.

"Gladly!" I eagerly said, undoing my belt and lowering my pants and boxers. Giving her something else to stare at as she saw the pictures weren't enhanced. Locking onto my thick, long shaft and nodding with approval.

"A lot bigger than I've fucking seen in a damn long time!" She all too quickly admitted as I stepped out of my clothing. Her statement is not a good sign for her past relationships, including a marriage she's now divorced from, or her current boyfriend and fellow sports entertainer.

"Guess we'll see if it's enough for a Harlot to handle, shall we?" I smiled, seeing her step forward.

"Oh, we fucking will... Now turn around and let's see what you can take!" Gigi demanded.

"Turn around? That's definitely not how I remember my time with Mandy starting off." I remarked but it would be foolish to turn down a hottie's command. "Now, what..." Just as I was going to question her, I watched as she knelt behind me and reached up. Making me gasp as she used one hand to slap my ass, and then the other to test out what my nicely toned cheeks could take as she smirked wickedly up at me.

"If you're planning on sticking that fat dick in my ass? I need to see if yours can handle me first..." Dolin said, before forcefully taking hold of both of my toned butt cheeks as she spread them. Not even giving me time to respond before I let out a groan. Feeling the wicked tongue of the NXT Superstar pressing against my asshole. Already a clear sign that her act of being provocative and teasing on TV wasn't just a front as she was trying to penetrate my tight backdoor right from the start. Staring up with a wicked stare as she settled for lapping at my asshole and groaning as she performed the act. Dragging her nails down my cheeks a little before groping me as she unleashed her tricks to test what I could handle.

"Mmmmmphhh... Haaaaaaaa... Mmmmmm..." Dolin was groaning too as she tongued my backside. Working her saliva across the hole as she circled before returning to probe the centre. Switching around and moving the spit about as she made me moan. Easily leaving my cock rock hard as I held the position to give her access to me. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Oh fuck yeah... Do you know how fucking hard it is to find a guy who is into their ass being eaten? Mmmmm!" She briefly pulled back to unleash the dirty talk before diving back in. Twisting her far-from-inexperienced tongue against my asshole as she groaned into me. The motion made me rock a little bit towards the storage shelves I was up against as she kept her stunning face pressed into my cheeks. Gripping me for a wide spread and not even knowing (not that I think she cared at this point) that the position allowed my phone to record her rimming me as she stuffed her tongue against me.

"Mmmmm! I'd say there's a solid number of people... Ahhhhh... Into this..." I said, looking back over my shoulder to see that mass of flaming hair close up into my cheeks as I felt her tongue flicking against me. The saliva dripped down along my crack from the eager technique as her tongue roamed all across my tight asshole. "Perhaps you're more used to hearing guys say they want to... Mmmmm... Do this to you instead? Ahhhhhh!" I let out a hiss when her hand raised. A firm slap was delivered onto my pale backside and, as expected from a pro wrestler, it left a mark on my hand from the hard spank. Coupled with her tongue still probing at my asshole as she moaned into me. Showing off her arousal as she licked away and kept her sinful eyes locked up at me.

The beauty once known as The Gypsy Princess in the Indies didn't pull back to respond. Instead, her hand gave my butt another sharp spank before that hand moved under and around me. Getting me moaning instead of that gasp of pain from the smacks as she gripped my fat cock. Slowly stroking as she worked me over front and back. The combination of a hungry rimjob and delivering a smooth handjob left me moaning as I stood with a slight bend over to push my ass against her still-hungry mouth. The sort of double team that would easily send a normal man into an early finish within a minute. She was finding out though that while this was super kinky and far from PG-TV, I was able to handle what she could dish out. No doubt realising that from the quick licks and how her fingers squeezed my dick once in a while as she pumped me.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm..." More groans sent into my rear as she leaned in a little more. Finally able to push her tongue into my asshole as her other hand kept my cheek spread so she could dine on me. Briefly closing her eyes as she slid in as far as she could as she licked around before spanking my other butt cheek for good measure. Shamelessly doing a sort of motorboating into my toned ass as she groaned and kept her tongue lodged into me. Her hand still stroking away at my cock like she was more a seedy brothel worker than a sports entertainer. Pulling away just to spread me and spit onto my asshole before shoving her tongue back onto me to work more saliva around my slick backdoor. Once again squeezing my dick but this time her mouth dragged over my cheek, making me hiss from the tease of her teeth against my flesh before she finally let go of my cock.

"Fuck!! Don't know what I liked more..." Gigi wickedly smiled as she sat back. "The fact you lasted? Or that your ass was fucking delicious!"

"Well as nice of a discussion as that is?" I turned around, letting her get a good look at my fat, long cock as her eyes stared with approval. "You mentioned something about your ass being up for grabs if I lasted?"

"I guess I did..." She licked her lips before glancing up at me. "Better get this big fucking dick nice and lubed up then... Fuck the shit out of my mouth!" She demanded, and even boldly put both hands behind her back to entice me some more. "Make me fucking feel it... Then maybe we'll see how nasty I can really get with you!"

"Don't you mean how 'toxic' you can get?" I said as I stepped a little closer to her. Her eyes narrowed as she was about to say something but, as she'd demanded, I reached down and gripped her bright hair as I shoved my dick between her lips to make us both moan.

"MMMMMMPPHHH! MMMMMM..." Staring up still with narrowed eyes but full of lust as she let my cock slide in and out of her warm and wet mouth. Her tongue lapped up against the underside as I fed in deep and didn't go easy on the succubus-like beauty. The fat head of my tool soon connected with the back of her mouth as her hips shifted a bit, showing again how into it she was even as I fed her more dick than she was used to handling. "GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMM... GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK..." It even took a few smacks of my bell-end hitting her mouth before she started gagging but did so with a clear desire as her eyes still locked up at me. Daring me to do more and showing she was built to take a lot more. Getting her saliva onto me as I did the work to thrust into her wicked oral hole and kept a firm handful of her hair as I took her.

The former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion slobbered over my cock not just from the repeated gagging but slapping her tongue up at my underside while trying to keep her lips wrapped around my thickness. The drool went down her chin and off my shaft, hitting her rounded tits on display in her top that jiggled a bit as she kept in place on her knees. Letting me pull her head along my thrusting dick as I gave her a deep stuffing that wouldn't look out of place in a porno. Especially since we were using this hardware store backroom to fuck in and she didn't mind one bit about kneeling on the dirty floor as I used her mouth for my pleasure. Well, both of us considering how she was letting out muffled groans around my dick as I pumped away.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMM!! MMMMMMPHH!!" Her fingers flexed behind her back, having to strain to keep them there in that submissive pose so she could take this face fucking hand free and just used the tight grip of her orange hair as I pounded away into her experienced and sinful oral hole. "HHHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHHRRRLLLL..." Yet as I kept ramming the crown of my weapon into the back of her mouth with this rough pace, her eyes never watered up even for a moment. Making me wonder if she's been spending a lot more time practising some sex acts with jumbo-sized toys instead of the training at the Performance Centre she should be doing to finally step up out of developmental.

"MMMMM... You said... AHHHHH FUCK... That I needed to... MMMM! Make you feel it, right? MMMM..." I used her words against her as I gave a smile while moaning out. Using the clutch on her locks to bring that pretty face closer in as I went beyond the already pleasurable enough confines of her oral cavern. Invading her tight, hot throat now and making her groan in delight as her chokes got louder and raspier as I pumped her tunnel. I got my answer about if this was what she meant as her hands briefly left her back, smacking her thighs before going back to position. She was almost bouncing on the spot as she got off on this face fucking. So I didn't pull out as I thrust between her lips. Making my heavy balls smack into her chin to get sticky from her drool as I pumped firmly and deeply to keep her gags coming and that saliva oozing past her lips.

"GAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM!! GAHHH GAAHHH HHHHHRRRKK!!" The woman once known as Priscilla Kelly closed her eyes, thrilled by the sensation as my fat dick pounded into her snug throat to stretch her more than she's had from anyone in a long time. Which wasn't exactly a glowing endorsement for either her current boyfriend or her past marriage. The scent of her arousal was clear in the air, mixing with the loud sloppy sounds of the throat fucking she was taking. I had a feeling she might be OK with the rest of the session going on like this and not just for a few more minutes. But I wanted to see what else she and her stunning body had to offer so I slowly pulled out of her oral tunnel. Getting surprised when just as I left her mouth she captured me. Slurping down before making me gasp as she dragged her teeth devilishly back along my cock with the perfect grip not to bite but letting me feel her against me before she pulled away with a grin.

"Relax, stud... If I wanted to really bite you? I would have done it already..." Dolin claimed, giving a naughty wink before she rose to her feet. "Now, I said I'd show you how fucking nasty I can get..." She remarked, turning and going over to one of the shelving racks.

"Words to that effect, sure." I smiled, watching her come back with a coil of some thick rope as she shoved it into my hands. "How tied up are we talking?"

"Well, you nearly made me start rubbing off just by fucking my mouth..." Gigi said with a purr of approval in her voice. "Get these hands nice and pulled back so they don't get in the way..." She demanded, showing more of her filthy nature because not only would she be at my mercy so to speak when I bound her arms, but she wouldn't be able to pleasure herself when I went to town on her ass.

"Well, with such an invitation like that? Don't think I can refuse!" I said, unlooping the rope and starting to wrap it around her. Making her look over her shoulder with a grin as I got her arms pressed to her sides with the lower parts and hands around and across her back. Going around a couple more times before I finished it with a firm, big knot so she wouldn't just slip free. A gasp of delight from her when she tried to struggle free but found it fruitless. Unable to shift her arms or hands, let alone make the ropes budge. So it was just her legs free as I pushed her with a hand on the exposed back between the shoulders over to get against one of the racks of shelves. Letting her get used to the position as she spread her legs. Giving me a few moments to reach into my pocket and pull out that trusty tube of lube and apply some onto my fat cock.

"You didn't even let me take my clothes off! Fucking sicko!" She teased, licking her lips as she stared over her shoulder at me but now with her face against the shelves along with her hair. Raising her skirt before making her moan as I spread her thick ass cheeks apart and lined my dick up with her entrance. Knowing a filthy girl like her would be down for taking it harder than most women could so I didn't need to lube her up. It was a risk that paid off from the loud moan that escaped her as I started fucking that stunning ass of hers. Barely getting the rhythm going before she was pushing her hips back so even while tied up, she was wanting more and able to meet my thrusts as I worked those thick inches into her tanned booty.

"MMMMMM FUCK! Yeah! Fucking like that! AHHHHHH FUCK! Fuck my ass!! MMMMM! Nice and dirty!!" The former member of Toxic Attraction groaned her approval and begged for more and we'd only just gotten started. Only having her legs free to move as she shifted those shapely hips back and forth as I plunged into her super tight asshole from behind. Her passage clamped around me already and not just from her taking me as close to dry as it gets as I worked another fat inch of my prick into her. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM... Nasty motherfucker! MMMMM YEAH... How does that fat fucking ass feel... AHHHH! Trying to break off your fucking dick? MMMM!" She was still able to tease, let alone give back as good as she was taking despite the fact she should be the one submissive and taking it with her arms tied. Her

movement and the bucking against the shelving from my thrusts made it shake as the various supplies and items rattled from our already rough fucking.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers