Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... About time someone fucking made me squirt without needing a few other guys to do it..." Gigi shamelessly said, grinning to look even hotter than before with that load all over her. "Or I guess a girl or too... But that's another story..."

"I bet it is!" I smiled back, moving off from her. "But I guess now we're both proven one another right? I should get you out of those ropes now." I said, about to turn and look for at the very least some sheers or a saw to cut through the ropes if I couldn't undo the knots.

"What? Not even going to blackmail me for more to let me go?" Dolin raised an eyebrow like she was disappointed. "Come on, stud... Can't tell me you can't go for another round with me?"

"Well, if you insist, Gigi." I looked back, making her look as I reached into my jacket and pulled out the Big Book. "Maybe you can see if you can make your entry in my little Book here even better than your former friend Mandy did?"

* * *

An hour later, and with the NXT Superstar I'd been butt fucking long gone, I was left (after dressing myself) cleaning up the mess of juices and sweat from the floor of the storage room with a bucket and mop. At least not sweating anywhere as bad as I'd been fucking Gigi and not feeling too bad about having to pay for the cut rope that was now in a trash bag I'd have to dump later so the bribed store clerk didn't get in trouble. But a little extra work was all worth it as I stopped the cleaning and stepped over to the storage crate to look over the double-page spread.

Of course, Gigi had been kind enough to provide her autograph, sign an official promo picture, and even leave a lock of her bright-coloured hair as the 'present' from the encounter. Along with a few bonus contact details, although I didn't question what the looking-like Satanic symbols were at the corners of the pages. Or her commenting at the bottom about 'Might as well rip that bitch's page out now you've had the best of Toxic!' in regards to Mandy. But that all still left space enough not just for the screenshots from my camera to go in, but for me to put pen to paper for my well-thought-out review of the day's events.

'When you're dealing with a freak who calls herself Hell's Favourite Harlot and the Gypsy Queen, you know you're in for a wild time. But this anal-loving babe takes things to an even higher level so if you're not at your best, or not backed up with a couple or more fellow perverts, you'll meet your match with this stunner. Because not even being all tied up can stop this Toxic babe being the main sinful Attraction and then some! 10 out of 10!'

With that all written down, I closed the book up and tucked it away. Hauling the trash bag in one hand and the bucket in the other as I headed out of the room. Ready to finally leave having ended up paying a lot more than just what I'd planned to get, let alone doing a whole lot more along the way, but it was all worth it in the end. Especially to rack up another stunning sports entertainer for a red-hot entry into the Big Book! After all, a professional like myself does have to be ready at any time, even not at any wrestling show, to capture the moment (or filthy, sweaty moments in fact) when they come my way!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!