Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH... I much prefer this... MMMM! Instead of your teeth pressing into me! AHHHHH..." I said, smiling as it was always a thrill to see someone who acted wicked and teasing on a TV show she was holding back and able to still act like the more than lewd Priscilla Kelly she used to be before coming to NXT. Her plump butt cheeks shook deliciously as I used a piston-like pace to feed my inches in and out of her tight asshole. My body was intentionally positioned at an unnoticeable to her angle so that my camera could keep filming and get a clear shot of my thickness pumping into her stunning backside. Getting a decent glimpse of her pussy being nicely wet despite not being touched as I fucked her ass.

"MMMMM... Sounds like you just need to fucking get out more..." Gigi teased me, groaning as her face was willingly pressed against the storage shelves to slide a bit as she jolted in time with my thrusts. So her tits could still jiggle while her ass rippled wildly as I thrust into her asshole and made us both moan out. Using a stiff pace that wasn't too far off from how I'd been hammering her mouth. "MMMMM! FUCK... Or maybe... MMMMM! You've spent too long fucking... AHHHHH! FUCK... Fucking boring bitches when... MMMMM! The best is right fucking here!" She added. Groaning as she shook her flaming-haired head a bit before going back to staring at me as I fucked her in this standing position. Her gaze mostly down at her juicy rump to watch my fat dick vanishing between those plump cheeks. Another display of how she could have made stacks of cash putting her body to work like this in skin flicks instead of in the ring with how well she's taking my fat shaft.

"Or maybe... MMMM! You're trying to see... MMMMM! If you can out-fuck the former Leader of Toxic Attraction?" I decided to test my assumption from earlier since it seemed seeing that Mandy Rose had taken my dick before had sparked more than some interest in Dolin here. Her narrowed eyes and a grinding of teeth seemed to prove it along with how she shoved her hips back. Making all that much-lusted-after cake of hers slap with intent back into my crotch. Ensuring I was buried into the hilt as her cheeks clapped back into me while I thrust in deep and stiff. Seeing the sweat starting to form on that already smoking hot body as I pumped into her and used this back storage room as our sex den. Her skirt hiked up to show off that big booty as it collided with me as I plunged in and out of her tight asshole.

"MMMMM! That dumb bitch and her exclusive site bullshit! MMMMM! Nearly fucked my career..." The former Shine Nova Champion let out a shameless laugh as she rocked on her heels to drive her backside along my rod. I pumped away with a stiff pace to leave my balls slapping off her skin. Her anal tunnel clamped around my rod and not just from the lack of lube. She was getting a strong thrill from this butt fucking as her pussy was nice and wet and her moans going strong despite my size along with her tightness being a combination that would render most normal women into a sobbing mess trying to handle this kind of hard, kinky action. "MMMM... And when it comes to sex? AHHHHH FUCK... Neither of those bitches can handle what I can..." She bragged before licking her teeth. Shoving her rump back against me just to recoil and grind up against the shelves to make them shake as the items rattled. The sound of a box of bolts falling off the rack and hitting the floor to spill the contents was the least of our concerns and not breaking the motion as we focused on this hard ass fucking.

"We shall see... MMMMM... If that's true or not..." I remarked even as I had a broad smile. Groaning as I pulled out of her rump.

"Fucking try me, stud! I can take anything..." Gigi was daring me from the tone of her voice. As even while bound by the arms she turned around to look me over. "You should have pulled my hair more... At the very least spanked my fat ass to get a receipt for earlier!"

"Oh, well if you insist..." I took a hold of her flaming hair, using it to guide her down to the floor and she didn't object one bit as she came in line with my prick. "But I think first? You can clean off my cock a bit."

"Ass to mouth? That's basically foreplay for me..." She smirked and before I could even use the hold of the hair to bring her in, she was leaning in to blow me hands free again as she wrapped her lips around my shaft. Slurping with a moan as her eyes stared up at him. Not even gagging once from the taste of her booty from off my thickness as she happily slurped along my size. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." She slurped loudly and dragged her tongue against the underside as she worked over the top of my dick. Her words weren't some sort of teasing bluff as perhaps expected from Toxic Attraction's on-screen action as this didn't seem to be the first time she's engaged in ass-to-mouth fun. Replacing the flavour of her back passage with more saliva as her groans vibrated off my shaft.

"Mmmmm... MMMMMPHHH... Shhhhrrrlllppp..." Sucking away on my dick, I felt the back of her mouth hitting the thick crown of my shaft as she went down deeply on me. Still not enough to make her choke as she enjoyed draining the last hints of the taste of her ass from off my rod. Pulling away to groan and spit on the crown as, even as I held her hair, she was taking control of things to drag her tongue down the side of me. "Not the only thing I'm fucking good at sucking..." She said before opening those soft lips again. Now capturing one of my heavy balls and delivering a firm slurp as she stretched around the sack. Again putting that frisky tongue to work, slapping at me while managing to grind the top of her head against my dick a little as she serviced my nutsack. Staining not just her skin but a bit of that brightly coloured hair as well.

"MMMMM... I had noticed..." I moaned with a smile as I watched her slurp on my ball. A few pleasurable moments before she released me and brought her tongue up along the underside of my shaft. "Keep that tongue sticking out, Gigi." I ordered as I gripped the hair tighter, which made her groan in approval as I kept her head stuck in place as she extended that soft, wet tongue right out. More moans came from her as I gripped my dick and smacked the top few inches and the crown against that tongue a few times. Her stare up at me daring me for more so I moved across a bit. Making her hiss in delight as I stuck her cheek with that heavy, long cock as the slap rang out. Not feeling a sting of pain but getting the thrill of pleasure as I stuck her stunning face with my shaft. Leaving more saliva onto her to go with the forming sweat before I smacked her lips with the crown a couple of times.

Keeping a hold of her flaming locks, I used it to move her over as she grunted, getting sent onto her back and those bound arms behind her in the ropes onto the dirty storage room floor. That grin reappeared when I moved down and got between her legs as her skirt hiked up again from me raising her hips off the ground as her boots were high and dangling as I shifted in. Pushing my fat cock with the new fresh coat of her saliva over me back into her snug asshole to make us both moan. My hands not even gripping her body, but the coil of rope around her to keep her in position as I started to thrust in and out. Not taking too long before that slap of our bodies connecting rang out as I got back to work fucking her stunning ass but getting to see clearly how soaking wet her pussy was from the action so far.

"MMMMM! Fuck yeah! UHHHH!! Fuck that ass! MMMMMM FUCK!! Get it in there fucking deep! AHHHHH FUCK!" Gigi moaned and stared across her half-raised body as the position left her slightly curled up like a perverted form of a stacked pinhold. The force of my thrusts made the top she had on be tested as her shaking tits attempted to spill free. While her orange hair was sprawled out, caring little about picking up some dirt and grime off the unclean floor she was getting fucked on. "AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! Come on! Fucking give it to me! MMMMM! FUCK! Harder than that fucking slut Mandy ever could take it! MMMM!!" She groaned with an intense stare across at me as she gave another clear clue about why she wanted to give my fat shaft a tryout. I was more than happy to do so as I moaned from how good her ass felt gripping me. Still nice and tight even with this second round of being balls deep in her. Drilling her with swift and smooth strokes to send my shaft into that needy asshole.

"AHHHHH... Well, I think I can try! Even if I don't have a donut to blow a load over this time... MMMMM!" I joked before groaning out. Her legs, free to move unlike her arms and hands behind her back, closed in to wrap around me and make me switch the pace up. Quick, short and sharp thrusts now into her rump as her thick cheeks still slapped into me. Ensuring I wasn't going to pull out of that fuckable backside of hers any time so, not that either of us wanted that, while she helped to keep her body raised so that the camera filming this still got a shot of my dick ploughing forward in and out of her booty. Picking up all the loud moans from us both and I was pretty sure that if I hadn't paid off the store clerk so I could 'borrow' this room, some serious questions would be asked outside since I doubted these walls would be able to contain the cries of passion and all the cursing we were doing.

"MMMMM... You're getting damn Toxic now, stud! MMMM! Dirty and fucking filthy! Deep in my nasty, fat fucking ass!" The former Gypsy Queen of the Indies bragged with another run of her tongue across her lips. Jolting on the floor with her hair a sprawled mess and the sweat on her exposed skin picking up dirt in the process to leave her looking like the filthy sex addict she's been claiming to be. "UHHHHH! That's fucking it! FUCK!! MMMMM!! You could fucking teach some of my fucking exes... AHHHHH! FUCK! How to actually pound my ass! MMMMM FUCK!!" She gave for a compliment between her moans. Again it seemed like her previous marriage and her current relationship might not have been able to handle the high erotic standards that this wicked stunner has. My thrusts into her asshole left her groaning while her wet pussy slowly leaked juices to coat her inner thighs and trickled back down her a bit from the raised position of those shapely hips.

"AHHHHH... With how much you're loving this... MMMMM... Doesn't sound like our relationship is so Toxic any more!" I joked with a smile as I continued to work like a piston down into her snug asshole. Her legs rubbed as they clutched me as I fucked the bound NXT Superstar with quick and rough pumps. Leaving her unable to even grind against me as I took her like she was some sort of twisted sex doll. Not feeling any pain from her shoulders and upper back sliding on the floor when I thrust in, or as I used the ropes around her arms to haul her back towards me and into the next thrust. Building up a healthy sweat over my half-clothed body to go with her still being in her attire. Even with the skirt hiked up and her top struggling to contain her rounded, jiggling tits. More and more leaving her looking like a sex addict getting her fix and making it seem that perhaps there should have been a different leader of the faction she used to be a part of with how expertly she can handle a wild fuck like this.

"MMMM! I'll fucking show you Toxic, motherfucker!!" Gigi grinned, unwrapping her legs from around me. "Get some more fucking rope and tie my legs up now!" She demanded as I pulled out of her asshole.

"Sounds like I'll be paying the store a bit more for this 'rental'..." I joked, moving up and walking to the shelves as I found another coil of a different make of rope that still looked more than strong enough.

"You're already lasting way fucking longer than most guys can with me..." Dolin said, kicking her legs and swinging them, allowing her to move and get to her knees impressively. Like she's not too unfamiliar with engaging in a bit of bondage. "But you'd better fucking finish the job! Or I'm gonna get out of this rope and use some of these fucking tools on you!"

"Is that why you wanted to be tied up? Encase I was just all hype?" I brushed off that warning that didn't sound like a bluff as I helped her to get back to her feet. Just to bring her over to a storage box against a wall and make her sit on the top.

Looping the rope around one of her boots as I brought her legs up. Leaving her watching as her eyes followed her feet going upward so they were left spread wide as a strand of rope when across but going behind the back of her head as I looped around the other foot. A gasp left her with a big grin as the rope went back but this time I ran it around her neck to make her shudder from the circling that left a gap to hold her but not choke as it went back to the other leg. Leaving her boots in line with her head and her legs stretched back to go with her arms still being bound so she was on full shameless display when I fished the bondage. A push back to make her head rest against the back wall so her lower holes were raised and ready for me. Before I pushed in though, I took a last moment to lift her top up and over her chest to properly expose her tits mostly just for the Hell of it. As fitting for the woman once calling herself Hell's Favourite Harlot.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK..." Gigi moaned as her eyes stared down along her barely clothed, stretched-out frame as she watched me once again drive my cock into her asshole until I was buried inside. Leaving her gasping in joy when I thrust in stiffly to make that crack of her body hitting mine ring out as her cheeks jiggled away. Now her tits freely bouncing as her body jolted and the back of her head slid against the wall to further make a mess of her hair. "FUCK! FUCK! MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK!!" Not exactly poetic but her cries proved how much she was loving this as I fucked her up the ass. Getting to enjoy how still pleasurable tight her back passage was ever after this third round of butt fucking that would otherwise leave a normal woman, and probably a few of the rookies in the Performance Centre left gaping wide for well over a week even before this point.

For me, I just stood and groaned as I thrust in and out of her asshole to put her through the works once again and this time I was doing some hands-free action to not even grip her legs as the rope held those limbs back and up to do the job of spreading them. The rope almost made her be in a Full Nelson grip while I focused on thrusting into her back passage. And with her arms still tied behind her back she was at my mercy to ravage her booty with more stiff and quick thrusts. Moaning as the sweat rolled off me as I saw why the wicked Gypsy Princess needed the filthiest action from a big cock like mine to finally satisfy her. And to go along with how great it felt to be balls deep in her booty, I was still recording every moment of it. The slight angle of my body let the sight of my prick ramming into her butt be seen as the clap rang out loudly with each thrust I gave her.

"FUCK!! COME ON! FUCKING BASTARD! FUCK MY ASS! WRECK MY ASSHOLE! COME ON!!" The NXT Superstar was almost ranting as her eyes, burning with desire, glared across at me before darting down to watch her ass getting fucked as my meaty dick rammed in and then smoothly back out. Just to quickly drive in and make her body shift back as I nailed her deep and stiff. Feeling how she was trying to grind or otherwise work that fat ass against my thrusts but the bondage keeping her legs trapped up and back barely moved in the ropes, just like her arms were stuck behind to leave her open for me to fuck her however I wanted. And from the soaking state of her snatch, she had no issues about me pulverising her must-lusted-after backside in this sinful way. "AHHHHHH FUCK! MORE! FUCKING MORE! YES! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She moaned as the sweat dripped from her stunning face. Leaving strands of her hair across her cheeks while her head kept shifting without feeling any pain as she slid against the wall she was propped up against.

I was more than happy to carry out the orders of this stunning female pro wrestler and give her thick backside a pounding along the way. With the bonus of capturing it all on camera going along with the supreme pleasure I felt from her still tight anal passage all around my thrusting dick as it felt like her ass was now resized to fit the shape of my rod. But I also knew from my groans that if I had a chance to satisfy the high needs of this living succubus I needed to take things up another notch. Looking over the bound body I remembered that I hadn't even touched her soaking pussy yet during this encounter let alone fucked her. Well with my hands free to roam I soon sorted that out by moving down and starting to stroke over the top of her slit. The response was instant with a loud moan from her and clenching teeth as she watched me toy with her snatch to skilfully work over both of her lower holes at the same time.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Gigi howled in joy as my hammering pace continued while I rubbed away at her pussy. Feeling her attempts to buck at the touch again to prove my plan was working. My turn to impress as I showed off how to multi-task as I gave her a stiff butt fucking while stroking away over her twat. Quickly getting my digits slick from her arousal in the process. "MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Banshee-like howls while I kept her shifting so her tits bounced and her hair kept becoming a wild mess so anyone would tell when she finally let this store that she'd been up to something wicked. Clutched in place by the ropes and loving every moment of it like enjoying some filthy sex in bondage was more regular for her than competing in any match.

I could yell my limit wouldn't be too far away so I kept stroking away over her pussy as I kept the hammering pace going. Ramming my fat cock up into the tight, juicy booty of the former member of Toxic Attraction. Enjoying her shivering in pleasure as I nailed her deep, hard and quick for a pace and scene more suited for a porno film set than the backroom of a hardware store. Keeping my fingers circling over the top of her slit while my rod plunged in and out of her rump. Making me think that she was the kind of filthy babe who considered normal sex in her snatch to be too boring unless maybe she had something else thick and long shoved into her ass at the same time. Perhaps little wonder why she was formerly married and all too happy to be unfaithful to her current relationship if this was the high level of sex she needs.

"CUMMING! CUMMING! GONNA SQUIRT! YES! GONNA FUCKING SQUIRT!!" She yelled out a warning just in time as I pulled out of her ass and moved to the side but kept on working over her snatch at a furious pace right at the top. Getting rewarded with more wild footage to record as she indeed let out a full-on sinful squirt to signal her intense orgasm. Her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth wide open to moan out as the spray shot out from her bound position to splash over the floor as I rubbed over her. "FUCK... FUCK!! FUCK... FUCK!!" She panted out when I kept on rubbing her to make sure she was finished off and enjoyed all the waves of pleasure soaring through her. Only letting go when her head slumped forward and she started heaving for long overdue air. Groaning a bit from the feeling of her limbs being trapped but the big smile across her face showed it was all very worth it.

There was just one small issue to solve with my cock throbbing and well, her stuck in bondage. I took the risk and carefully held her by the ropes so I could move her down and make her rest on her back on the floor. Grabbing my camera in a hand while the other stroked my cock and I moved on top of her. Seeing her grin and stare up without any care the money shot was being filmed as I pumped away. Barely groaning out as I started to shoot a big load across her groaning features. Splattering across her cheeks, nose, lips and up at the forehead too. Getting her hair even messier from the sweat and dirt as the spunk got caught in her flaming locks. A fitting facial for Hell's Favourite Harlot to leave her a cum-coated mess as she was licking her lips clean before I'd even let go of my spent cock.