All Comments on 'Big Booty Bitches Ch. 26'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Fuentes2Fuentes2almost 7 years ago
Amazing chapter

This is one of the best to recent memory. I love how Kim is the boss controlling her family and lays down the smack on Steven. The threesome with Salma was fun, but the real treat of this story was the hell Steven goes through. You did a great job creating tension and chaos with his whole situation. Also thought it was funny how he becomes friends with the same guy who pointed at a gun at him. Great story telling and character work.

juicy409juicy409almost 7 years ago

Wow, that threesome part with Salma and Kim was phenomenal. The stories with Vida are fun but I'm hoping Steven is leaving her for good after this. He deserves a break for once and to be truly happy.

redlover08redlover08almost 7 years ago
More Kim

More Kim and more Kardashian fucking, yes! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steven

Steven is going through pure hell. J-Lo better make things easier for the poor guy, he needs some happiness for once without getting fucked over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would love to see Kourtney show up in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
849 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES