Big Booty Bitches Ch. 34

Story Info
Steven enters the Kardashian-Jenner void.
19k words
4.88
29.5k
77

Part 34 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Silence had almost filled the dead of night, if not for the crickets and sound of cars coming and going through the distance. The clock from within one specific black car flashed it's white LED screen through the darkness, signaling 1:13 AM as it began to pull up across the street from a row of single apartment blocks. Once the car stopped, the trunk could be heard popping right before both doors came open and two men stepped out. They shut the doors quietly before moving to the sidewalk, taking a minute to glance around the building itself. The street lights shined down, softly adding a touch of hue to what was red bricks that made up the walls of each of the single apartments. All of them looked the same with steps leading up to a front door and a window off to the right side.

Steven Diaz found himself standing alongside his friend Sean. While he wore a black suit that almost blended in with the night, beyond the striking white shirt visible due to having his jacket unbuttoned. His slicked back long hair was curled up into a pony tail, as he didn't want it moving in his face during this job. Sean had went with a casual outfit, matching the disguise of an Uber driver for this small job. Wearing blue jeans and a regular purple colored T-shirt. He clutched an empty Burger King. While Steven stepped away from the door, out of view from the widow and small peep hole back at the white painted wooden front door. It was up to Sean to knock, as Steven stood close by. He reached into his jacket, pulling the buttons undone for his leather gun holster that contained a brand new SIG-Sauer handgun he had purchased.

Working for Kim Kardashian had come with it's perks, as Steven found himself with a good bit of money to spend on for himself. Tonight's job had required a more 'hands on' approach, as Kim demanded from the two men. For the past month, Kim and two of her sisters had been blackmailed by a hacker who had managed to acquire a video recording that he threatened to send to gossip magazines. What was on the video was of no concern to Steven, as he had been paid alongside Sean to handle this job and retrieve the computer. Kim had detailed out a thorough investigation, which had not been cracked until her own paid private investigators had finally found something of a loose end in the hacker's emails. A week was spent staking out the apartment homes until they were sure of which one contained their man by the legal name of Brent Russell.

Just a name alone was difficult to go by, as there were no recent photographs of him online or in personal records. Luckily for the private investigators, they were able to nab him due to looking at his financial transactions from the apartment and seeing he used his legal name when paying for Uber Eats service deliveries to his apartment. Steven and Sean had been given the task of intercepting one of these errands and now they had arrived at the apartment, prepared for what would be a quick job of smash and grab. The possibility was there to hold the man at gun point and seize his computers, but Steven had other plans. Kim didn't choose him for a clean job. On the drive over, he didn't inform Sean of what he had in mind for this. Now he stood clutching his pistol in his right hand as Sean raised his free hand and knocked on the door.

"Hey, it's Uber Eats! I've got your order right here. You wanna come out and get it?"

He knocked again, a total of four times his knuckles banged across the wooden surface of the door. Sean glanced back at Steven for a moment and then at the door. A few seconds had passed before a voice yelled out from behind the door.

"I gave instructions for you not to knock and bother me. Leave it on the fucking door step and leave!"

Letting out a sigh, Sean had to think quickly how to handle this. He was expecting the door to come open and then both of them handle this easily. He began to set the bag down on a black mat right outside the door. Steven stomped his foot to get Sean's attention. He quietly tilted his head off to the right, motioning for him to walk back to the car. Sean hesitated for a moment but once he sat the bag down, he turned around and began to walk his way back to the car. Steven waited until the door was heard opening and then he made his move. There was only a slight second for him to look at what appeared to be a young man with short hair and a long beard of facial hair. He wore a black shirt covering a bulging stomach and matching shorts. As soon as he bent down to pick up the Burger King bag, Steven stepped out and pointed the gun directly at his head.

"Don't move. Who else is in there?"

From where Brent stood, he was gazing up into the round black barrel of the SIG-Sauer handgun pointed directly at his forehead. Steven gripped the gun with both hands. He could see the expression of shock, horror and utter disbelief. The man appeared to be his twenties, matching the legal description that had been given to him. Since he didn't give a spoken answer, Steven responded with force. He moved in closer, forcing the man to step backwards back into the apartment. Meanwhile, Sean had turned around and came sprinting behind Steven.

"Who else is in your fucking apartment!?"

Steven screamed as he moved to hold the gun with just his right hand. He kept it pointed at Brent. The young man finally replied as he attempted to grab the inside door knob.

"No one!"

The door had pushed inward to the apartment with how it opened. Steven quickly realized the man was about to try and shut the door on him. He responded by lifting his right leg for a hard kick, sending the door flying back and slamming into the wall of the inner hallway. Brent slightly jumped back, turning his back from the door in an attempt to take off running. It was evident how he asked few questions in such a short amount of time, the man knew what was going on. Steven immediately ran behind Brent, throwing his left arm around him and then using his right hand to shove the barrel of his gun into his right ear. Steven shoved him, forcing the man to walk a few steps forward while he screamed at him.

"Where's your computer at, huh!?"

"Fuck you!"

"So you wanna be a tough guy, huh?"

Amused that that this man would hurl out an insult with a gun shoved against his head, Steven let out a slight chuckle. Sean had entered the apartment from the open door and now stood there as he watched his friend let go of the man and step back. Steven gripped the pistol from the barrel and slammed it across Brent's right temple. As the man shouted out in pain, Steven shoved the gun back into the holster within his jacket and now had both of his hands free to truly go 'hands on'. All Sean did was stand there and watch as Steven gripped the man by the shirt with his left hand and then used his right hand to rear back a fist and begin punching. Once, twice and then for a third time his fist connected with the man's face, busting his mouth and nose as they began to pour blood. Steven wasn't finished however until he let go. The man leaned over and then he was met with a hard knee shoved into his stomach.

"Where's the fucking computer!?"

Once again Steven asked the same question as Brent groaned in pain and fell to his knees on the floor.

"Ahhhhhh, it's in the... bedroom upstairs. Stop, please! I haven't done anything to deserve this!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

His plea for mercy was met with Steven rearing his right hand back and back-handing him across the face. His knuckles cracked hard across Brent's right jaw. Another groan in pain was audible as he fell onto his left side now down on the floor. Steven however was not done in his fury of violence as he pulled his right foot back and then kicked Brent in the mouth with hard power. He groaned again as blood spit from his lips down onto the floor between the sound of his jaw cracking. Sean was forced to swallow his breath after witnessing such fast-paced brutality. He ran past Steven from the living room, only glancing around the surroundings for a moment to see a couch, television set and a few chairs. Time was of essence and Sean wanted to get in and get out as fast as they could.

The staircase was visible from the living room and Sean wasted no time climbing his way up the stairs and hurrying down a short hall with an open door. Inside, he found Brent's bedroom, and a large screen computer monitor lit up. All he did was glance down to see the tower of his desktop unit. A simple black box with the power on. Sean snatched it from the floor, pulling several of the plugs undone and dragging the minor down on a simple white desk. Meanwhile downstairs, Steven quietly kept Brent subdued as he stood over him, listening to the young man breath and hack up blood that trickled from his open mouth, down his long black beard and onto the floor below. He expected words from him, but the young man said nothing. When Sean came running back downstairs with the desktop tower in his hands, Steven gave him a nod.

"Don't make me come back here. You fuck around with the wrong people and this is what happens. You know who I'm talking about. Don't fuck with her again."

Brent didn't respond to the threat as Steven walked backwards, still observing the man. Once Sean was out the door, Steven grabbed the door knob of the apartment and slammed it shut. They both walked around to the back of the car, Steven pulling up the trunk for his friend so he could throw the desktop tower in the back. Within only four minutes of time, they were back in the car and slowly pulling out of the street. Steven sat behind the steering wheel in the driver's side, gazing forward at the passing road and reflecting yellow lights down in the middle. As he drove, Sean fastened his seat belt and spoke up.

"Maybe we should actually go in Burger King this time. I don't know about you man, but I'm hungry after that."

Steven laughed. Before they had driven to the apartment, they had stopped at a Burger King close by and made up a story to ask for paper bags, which were used for the whole job. Trash from Sean's car were contained in the bags of rolled up paper towels and a disposed plastic cup.

"I guess we can do that. It won't hurt to have a bite before heading back to the apartment. You gonna call Kim and tell her we're done?"

Sean shook his head.

"Nah, she don't like phone calls this late at night. I'm gonna send her a text instead. You're gonna be with me to bring her the computer tomorrow, right?"

Glancing over, Steven nodded his head back at his friend. He turned his eyes back to the road as he replied.

"Yeah. I just hope the poor idiot didn't have another computer or some other device we didn't take, but should've."

"I wouldn't worry about that. After what you did to that poor bastard, he won't be a problem anymore."

******************

1 DAY LATER

A row of cars were lined up in the driveway of the secluded Mulholland drive mansion owned by Kim Kardashian. While she had her own compound home back in Calabasas that was used for filming her reality shows and sharing with her husband Kanye West, across town in a separate gated community, she had another home. The mansion was previously owned by a French fashion designer whom Kim shared a working business relationship with before he left the U.S. The luxury home was left to her as a gift of their inner-business partnership in exchange for her and another sister helping finance his later fashion line back home in France. Over time, Kim had begun to use the secondary home as she faced growing marital problems with her husband back home.

So far, Steven was only a week into his new job of handling situations for Kim. It didn't take him long to learn how she operated. While there was the famed side of her that the public knew as Kim Kardashian; tabloid queen and world class sex symbol, her family had long moved about behind closed doors with handling their businesses. Steven had previous knowledge of this, due to the help he had given Kim years ago and then when he was involved with a drug deal on her behalf not too long ago. She had an army of bodyguards around at all times, almost all of them black men wearing pinstriped suits. A fleet of slick black Cadillac Escalades were the choice of vehicle under the Kardashian payroll. Her bodyguards and others who worked for her, often were handed the keys to a customized, bullet proof Escalade.

The choice of an Escalade over a Coupe de Ville was one of the few things that didn't sit well with Steven. As he looked around at the other men employed as arm security for the Kardashian-Jenner family, it left him feeling as if he were simply a cog in a well oiled machine. Every man drove the same kind of vehicle, dressed the same way though carrying more wads of cash in their pockets than an average privately employed bodyguard. Sean was the only man who he socialized with, as he actively avoided the other men on Kim's payroll. With Sean, there was a level of friendship between him and Steven but it ultimately was meaningless at the end of the day. This wasn't a normal day to day walk in life and Steven knew better than to expect it. As time went on, the feeling of growing disillusionment with his current surroundings was a risk.

Together with Sean, Steven had brought the computer desktop tower out to present to Kim in the mansion. Every room of the mansion contained security cameras with more expensive high tech surveillance systems outside. It made one wonder how much her security budget was, minus the number of men on Kardashian payroll. White marble stone floor reflected shadows cast in the living room with the lights shining from windows and a glass screen door in the back. The tower was sat aside on display atop a oval shaped glass table in the middle of two white couches stacked with pillows. When Kim made her entrance herself, high heels were heard clacking loudly in the distance. Sean had previously left the room, as Steven stood all by himself listening to her stomp her way into the room.

Turning to gaze towards her direction, Steven caught sight of the woman herself. Perfect legs and curves shoved into a pair of light orange jeans and a white shirt. Kim's long signature jet black hair was parted down the middle, lightly swaying with every step she took. She didn't greet him in spoken words, not from the distance. When Kim entered the room, a smug grin formed across her puffy pink lips. She turned to Steven, as if for him to wander his eyes down at her plump ass squeezed in those orange pants. Kim stepped around the couches, looking over the computer tower and then carefully running her right hand index finger across the black surface of the top. Her eyes glanced back at Steven and she smirked. The look she carried over her face was enough for him to know she arrived to today's news with a level of satisfaction.

"You know how to get results."

Kim spoke while tapping her left hand fingernails down onto the metal black casing of the desktop tower. Steven simply glanced back at her as he replied.

"I take it you're happy?"

Still smirking, she nodded her head and then stepped away from the table. Kim sat down on the couch across from Steven, leaning back and then crossing her right leg over her left one. She propped her leg, revealing her hot pick colored high heels down below.

"Sean told me what you did. There was a reason why I gave you that job and you didn't disappoint."

"So you like it when I beat someone black and blue for you? Is that it?"

Letting out a soft chuckle Kim leaned up from where she was sitting. Resting her hand beneath her chin, she responded to Steven's words.

"No, I think you like it more. You've got a lot of frustrations built up within you. Sometimes you just need to let it out to feel better."

Steven was a bit confused, as this response from Kim wasn't one he expected. He began to think to himself, if Sean had confessed the situation from last night to Kim, perhaps that man was bothered by his sudden burst of brutality. It was Steven's choice to go in and terrorize the man. The entire situation could've been handled without a call to violence by simply holding Brent gun point and taking his computer, but that wasn't what Steven wanted to do. Last night brought him enough joy to crack a smile, but he didn't answer Kim back. She carried on speaking.

"If you wanna get rough with someone else, I've got another job for you. Something that involves my younger sister, Kylie."

"She has a problem with someone?"

"Yes. A man is stalking her, but not online. He leaves her 'gifts', as he likes to call it. Some how, we can't figure out how he manages to get so close to her where he can drop his dirty pictures for her to find. This perv seems to know everywhere she stays across town when tending to business."

Shoving his hands into his pockets, Steven thought for a moment before replying.

"Is he getting into the same building as her?"

Kim nodded her head, carrying on with her spoken words.

"Yes, that's why she is spooked. She is scared he will manage a way beyond security and she'll find him in the same room as her."

"Well... that's interesting."

She got up from where she was sitting, now standing across from Steven. Kim continued to speak as she stomped her heels around the floor, moving towards him.

"We don't have anything to go by in terms of how he looks. Some how, someway, he's managed to avoid security cameras in hotels. I think he is someone on our pay roll, maybe a bodyguard or at least someone with connections from inside."

"That's a strong chance of that, I think."

"Yeah, I think so too. You're an outsider to Kylie's crew. It's why I think you could handle this best. No one around her knows you and you don't look like the other bodyguards."

Offering a smile, Kim stood face to face with him. She crossed her arms over her chest while gazing back into his dark eyes.

"Find him and put the fear of God into him."

"How much extra am I gonna get paid for this?"

Kim quirked her eyebrows, flashing her teeth in a devious grin.

"Don't worry about the money, honey. You do this for me and I'll restore a bit of happiness in your life. I promise..."

Stepping back, Kim smirked again before she turned her back to him. She began to stomp her way out of the room while speaking in the distance.

"I'll call Kylie and you can meet with her tomorrow."

Not wanting to stick around the mansion now with the meeting over, Steven began to walk his way out of the living room himself. There was no point in sticking around. Now he found himself about to take a job working for another woman in the Kardashian-Jenner empire. It was too late to back out of it, as Steven was now feeling that it may have been a mistake. The last thing he needed was to get too far caught up in this family with no easy way of backing at. At the bare minimum, at least he could look forward to a pay day with Kim, though she made grand promises of something better. As Steven turned down a hallway and began to walk past another man in a black pinstriped suit, he caught sight of a familiar face in the distance.

"Well... I didn't expect to see you again."

Khloe Kardashian spoke aloud as Steven came to a halt in his steps. She crossed her arms over her chest, standing tall in a pair of stone washed denim blue jeans hugging every curve of her thick legs and waist. A small black leather jacket was unzipped to reveal a sheer top, her bra and a bit of cleavage visible. Down below, her toes were visible poking out in a pair of black leather matching high heels. The outfit went along with her long blonde hair, split down the middle and dangling down to her shoulders. Steven took one look back at her face and replied.