Big Booty Bitches Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me cum... Make me cum for you, baby..."

Still gazing into her eyes, Steven breathed in as he had almost slowed himself to a complete halt. He thrust into Kim's cunt again, still gazing down into her eyes. After a few more slow thrusts, she whispered to him.

"That's it... that's it... I'm almost there... almost... ALMOST!!"

When Kim screamed, he moved his head down to kiss her, taking the last thrust deep inside of her. Steven felt her inner walls collapsing, leaking her love nectar right as Kim slid her hands down his back and then raked her fingernails hard against his skin.

"GOD DAMMIT! FUCK!!"

For a moment, Steven was convinced with himself that he could hold back his own climax and give Kim a sticky mess across her face. When her fingernails ripped through his skin, that thought was all but forgotten as he was lost in the pleasure of feeling her warm juices. Unable to pull out and finish himself off under his own terms, Steven's cock exploded within her. He nearly collapsed onto Kim as she moved her hands away from his back, leaving stinging lines across his skin. Gritting his teeth, he groaned and cried out in pleasure while closing his eyes. Kylie sat on the bed, gasping in shock as she witnessed this hard climax between her older sister and this new man in their life. For a moment, he felt he had become lost in another world of pleasure deep inside of Kim after busting his nut.

Slowly opening his eyes, Steven swallowed his breath as he found himself gazing back at her deep brown eyes. They both need a minute to catch their breath, all through the lustful silence as neither Kim or Steven could utter a word to one another. Kylie remained in the background from the corner of his eye, not that she had anything to say regarding the end of this hard fucking. When he finally moved off Kim and pulled his cock out from her pussy, the two sisters back at him and embraced one another. Kim eagerly kissed Kylie's lips, showing Steven once more the sisterly love between them within the family. He needed a moment to come to terms with everything they had just done together, not that he had any regrets whatsoever. Deep down, he knew he had now taken his first steps towards a new life within Kim's family that could not be walked back.

TO BE CONTINUED