Big Booty Bitches Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm yeah..."

As Khloe called out, Steven attempted to step backwards a bit. It was his idea to turn her around and shove her back against a wall in the room while he devoured her juicy cunt with his mouth. His tongue slithered back and forth, lightly shaking from within her. His left foot slid across the cold tilted floor and then he nearly lost his balance with her legs sitting over his shoulders. Khloe responded by squeezing her legs around his head, dangling her feet down his back and now Steven's knees came slamming down onto the floor below with a thunderous boom. If not for having his mouth embedded to Khloe's pussy, he would've likely groaned in pain as he could feel the shooting infliction going down his legs. This didn't stop the man however, as he still slithered his tongue back and forth into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yessss!!"

For once, Khloe called out to him in a cry of sensual joy without her taunting voice of intimidation. She moved her left hand above his face, finding her clit as she began to furiously finger it back and forth. Steven had closed his eyes, concentrating entirely on the taste of her sweet honey pot. His fingers remained in place on both ass cheeks, gently squeezing at them to feel the firmness of her skin in his palms.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Khloe let out a growling moan after her demanding words. It was apparent to Steven that she was in complete control now. She moved her hands away from his head as he continued to snake his tongue through her entry hole. Softly caressing her own skin, Khloe squeezed her breasts and then brought her right hand up to her face. Steven wouldn't get to witness the sight of her scooping up the cum from her face and licking her fingernails clean one by one. Between her moans and cries of pleasure, Khloe cleaned her face up.

"Mmmmm, that's it! Yeah, keep going Steven! Make me fucking cum!"

If only he were in a different position, Steven would've reared his hand back and smacked her phat ass after those words. Khloe continued to scoop up the cum from her face, finally getting that bit of cum that splattered into her eyelash. As she licked her fingers clean, it was Steven's face that was about to be covered in fresh warm sticky juices. She panted, still feeling that tongue deep within, wiggling all about in every direction. Shoving her right hand middle finger into her mouth, she sucked it clean before panting and crying out.

"YES, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH GOD, YEAH!!"

Quickly pulling her legs out from his shoulders, Khloe stood on her toes and watched as her love nectar squirted from her busted cunt and splattered across Steven's face. Her gush came with a powerful force, spraying above his head and onto the glass door of the shower from behind. Khloe gasped her breath and slowly cracked a grin as she looked down at Steven, properly giving him a facial in return for the one she had received. They both had to catch their breath, now as Steven sat down on the floor and glanced up to see the smug cold gaze that Khloe gave to him. He licked his lips, wiping his face before she spoke to him.

"Now you're forgiven. I wanna see you again some time this weekend. I'll call you, just to make sure you aren't busy with Kim."

******************

3 DAYS LATER

The meeting with Kylie Jenner had went over fast, as Steven was left with the impression that she was something of a cold young woman, much in the mold of Kim herself. It became evident with him after a series of discussions with both women that Kim was mentoring Kylie as something of a protégé to her in the way she preferred to handle business. With no interest of getting his hands into the fashion and makeup line that the Kardashian-Jenner name was known for. He still wasn't happy with the task at hand of having to work for the younger sister, but for the time being Steven looked for pathways to manipulate his situation upon completing the job. Once he had been properly briefed on the situation, he had already thought of ways to lure out her stalker.

It was his belief all along that her security was compromised to let a man get so close to her. Steven had seen the evidence left behind by Kylie's stalker, with printed photographs splattered in a man's semen. Learning about 'cum tributes' as they were called had sickened him, though he still insisted to Kim that it had to be someone within security or at least a friend of a disgruntled bodyguard. Whoever it was, with no photo identification to know the suspect, Steven hatched a plan alongside Kim to bring out the man. The idea was to have Kylie stay at a hotel for a few days with relaxed security and only him close by her. This would hopefully throw off any suspicion from other members of the Kardashian security team since Steven was still something of an outsider.

Within the first day, he figured that the stalker needed ample time to learn of Kylie's whereabouts. Maybe they were simply lucky but the hotel plan began to pay off within the second day as Kylie received 'fan mail' as another cum splattered printed picture of her in a green bikini. Unknowing to Steven, the younger sister had hatched a plan herself by hiring a model who carried herself with a strong resemblance to Kylie. Changing his plans at the last minute, the hotel room had arranged with no security and the doors unlocked. Steven awaited in the bathroom, as the lookalike model had wandered down the halls and would come through the door hoping to be followed by the man stalking Kylie. With a bit of luck on their side, the plan paid off. A short man with long black hair wearing baggy pants and a black hoodie had invited himself into the hotel room. Steven came out of the bathroom pointing his gun at the man and offered a smile.

"Looking for someone else?"

Folded in the man's hand was yet another new cum tribute photo. He gazed back quietly as he was petrified at Steven's presence. It was clear that he had been caught by surprise. All Steven did was grin, flashing his teeth in a shark-like smile back at him. That was the only expression he needed to make for the next few hours, this nameless young man would feel a wrath of pain. The situation had unfolded at night and by the next morning, Steven drove his Cadillac Escalade down a lonely neighborhood block, stopping so he could open the passenger front door and kick out the broken and bruised body of the man whom had now been taken care of. He sped off, leaving his body in a ditch with multiple broken ribs, a busted nose and mouth. His identity was of no importance, as it would likely make news headlines due to where Steven had dumped him.

While cruising through the early morning, Steven had thought of what he would tell Kim about the young man. While he was beaten black and blue, the man swore to Steven he had been a cat burglar in the past and didn't know of anyone within Kardashian security. That was fine and dandy, as Steven at least had his own motives at hand. He decided to tell Kim a lie, that her security team truly was compromised but with no names to give. He planned to further his lie by telling him that no matter how viscously he tortured the man, he wouldn't give a name. Perhaps this would dispel trust Kim had for the hired security she had. Steven waited until he got back to his rented apartment before making the phone call. He was caught by a surprise to learn Kylie had already told Kim that he had taken care of the stalker.

Kim appeared to be satisfied, judging in her enthusiastic responses through the phone. Once again, she seemed to enjoy the tales of Steven's brutality. This time she went as far as to ask the details of what he did to the man. Not expecting such a question, Steven found himself blushing at Kim's giggling excitement when he spoke of breaking bones and inflicting such pain on a person she deemed an enemy to her family. Her tone shifted when Steven began to tell her about someone within her organization letting this man get close to Kylie. As he expected, Kim immediately asked if he could get a name to prove such accusations. She told Steven she would 'think about it' and consider advice from him. Hearing that made him smile to himself, as he believed himself a step closer to earning Kim's trust.

Such thoughts were put to rest after Kim reminded Steven that she promised him something good as payment for these troubles. Along with a high pay out, she gave him instructions for the next day to show up at a specific address across town around 10 AM. The address led to a mansion across Calabasas, yet another piece of real estate he was previously unaware of as part of the Kardashian business empire. With nothing more to go on besides the address, Steven was told that a surprise would be awaiting him. He went to bed early that night, catching up rest that was much needed before he got up the next morning to prepare for whatever Kim had in store awaiting him across town. Climbing out of bed and taking a shower, he wasted no time putting on a new black suit to start the day.

Upon arriving at the address, Steven was taken back as he noticed there wasn't a row of Cadillac Escalade vehicles sitting in the driveway. He got out and glanced around, noticing on a yellow Ferrari sports car and a pink Cadillac Eldorado that must have belonged to Kim. The front door leading into the mansion was unlocked, begging for the man to invite himself in. Steven entered, shutting the door behind him and noticing two pairs of black high heels down on the floor near a mat that had been taken off. This was a subtle hint he believed that he should take his shoes off and make himself comfortable. The floor in front of him was shiny in marble white stone, not unlike the flooring in Kim's other mansion. After taking his shoes off, Steven began to wander around the quiet mansion. His foot steps didn't create any noise across the marble floor.

"Mmmmm, that's the spot..."

A voice was heard from upstairs calling out. Steven wasn't sure but it sounded like Kim. In front of him was a spiraling staircase with padded white carpet pieces and a wooden rail. He gripped the rail and began making his way up the stairs as he soon heard faint moans. The floor above was of wooden tile, another white hall way and an open door to his left. When Steven stepped through the large bedroom, he was greeted with a sight to behold that he wouldn't have ever guessed. In the middle of the room was a large bed with a matching white frame and purple sheets and blankets down below on it. Right in the middle of the bed lay Kim Kardashian herself, naked. Her arms stretched out as her back lay on the bed and then down below her thighs was the head of another woman with long jet black hair. She too had no clothes covering her body, resting a plump ass down on the heels of her feet.

It took him a moment to realize just what he was walking into, as Kim could be heard moaning at the feeling of another woman eating her pussy. She moved her hands onto her large breasts, squeezing them to play with herself. Her eyes remained closed as she let out soft moans. Steven's eyes trailed down at the massive booty on display of the other woman whom appeared busy with her lips connected to Kim's vulva lips. Only when Kim began to open her eyes and gaze forward, Steven began to learn whom the other woman was. Kim leaned up, offering a smile and quirking her eyebrows up. Her slight body movement caused the other woman to come to a stop from eating pussy and glance beyond her left shoulder. Those dark brown eyes and familiar face was none other than Kylie Jenner.

"Oh, now you're here."

Kim spoke up as Steven stood there with a gaze of bewilderment across his mug. He didn't expect to walk in and witness a bit of sisterly love between Kim and Kylie. Kim wore little makeup, only with a slight bit of dark eyeliner that matched her hair split down the middle. Kylie looked almost the same, minus the eyeliner and soft blush to her face. Both of them had on pink lipstick and similar hair style parted down the middle. Swallowing his breath as he stood there, Steven watched as Kylie moved her head out from Kim's thighs and moved to sit on the head on the right hand side of Kim.

"If I were you, I'd go ahead and get naked and join us."

Kylie called out to him just before she began to climb over her sister. All Kim did was smirk at him.

"I did promise you something good, didn't I? We don't always share family secrets with just any man. You're a lucky man today, Steven. Now get naked and come join us."

So there it was, the million dollar answer to any questions Steven may have had. As he pulled his jacket off and tossed it to the floor, he began to wonder about that computer he had to retrieve earlier in the week. What was on it that was so valuable and important as a piece of blackmail from that man? Could it have possibly been pieces of evidence for such family secrets that were in front of him? It didn't matter as that was a closed deal and old business by this point in time. As he unbuttoned his pants and began to take them off, Kim snapped her fingers and gave her sister a nod. Kylie knew just what to do as she got up from the bed and Steven took a moment to glance at her. A smug expression was carried across her face.

"Here, let me help you get undressed."

His eyes scanned down, watching her big tits bounce as she moved her curvy legs with each step forward. Down below, her pussy was completely shaved and clean. She looked almost like a mini-me version of Kim in a way. When Steven looked back at the bed, he was met with Kim's eyes gazing down at him as her sister shoved his pants and underwear down. He stepped out of them, leaving a pile of his discarded clothes onto the floor as Kylie then moved her hands to the buttons on his shirt. She undid them one by one before shoving her breasts up against his bare chest and pushing her lips to his for a short kiss. Once he threw his shirt off, Kylie backed away from him. She turned her back entirely and let him see her massive phat Kardashian-built ass.

"Come on, let's get started already! I know I'm in the mood for some dick today."

Kylie spoke before giggling and then teasing Kim.

"What about you, sis?"

"Mmmmm, yes. Let's treat the man right to show him how much we appreciate his hard work lately."

Soon after Kim had spoke, she began to rise up from the bed. Kylie turned around and then Steven watched as the Kardashian-Jenner sisters moved in front of him. Kim was to his left side and Kylie to the right. A total of four deep brown eyes gazed back at his face before Kylie fell down to her knees and Kim leaned up close to him. Like her sister before her, she rubbed her breasts against his chest and leaned in to whisper into his ear.

"Let this be the beginning of something special between you and me..."

Steven responded to Kim's low voice by cupped her face with his left hand and then kissing her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as he soon felt the hands of Kylie gripping his cock below and wanking back and forth. Kim ran her fingers down his chest, caressing his skin as they kissed tenderly. Once the kiss broke, Kim winked to him before falling down to her knees. Steven spread his legs out, as he had not even as much glanced down to see Kylie. He soon felt his cock entering her warm watery mouth. Taking a gasp for himself, he let out a moan as she began to suck his cock inch by inch.

"Mmmmmm, Kylie hasn't had a man like you in a long time."

Kim smirked, flashing her teeth after speaking to him. She turned her eyes to watch her sister, as Kylie had shoved her hand down to the base of his cock and began quickly bobbing her head up and down. This flair of speed was enough to give him memories of Khloe earlier in the week, but Kylie didn't slobber all over his shaft for long. She pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping sound, then whispering to Kim with incoherent words Steven couldn't make out. Kim let out a giggle and then gazed up into Steven's face as she wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock. Kylie moved a bit out of the way, closer to his right left as Kim now took control. Her eyes remained locked upward at him as she parted her lips and flicked her tongue across the head of his cock.

Letting out a soft moan, Steven could see Kylie grinning at him from the corner of his eye as he tried to focus on this moment of witnessing his cock slip beyond the puffy pink lips of Kim Kardashian. She refused to break eye contact still as she began to suck his cock, moving her hand away from it and instead using them to touch up his legs. Kim began to eagerly bob her head up and down, sucking inch after inch of his cock in a steady slow rhythm. When she finally did close her eyes, she pushed her lips all the way down, beating out Kylie as the first one to deepthroat his long meat pole. This only lasted momentarily as Kim pulled her lips back and loudly moaned against his cock, 'mmmmmmm', feeling vibrations flow within him, Steven let out a soft cry as she pulled her lips away making a popping sound.

"Mmmmmmm, just the perfect size for me."

Kim spoke in a low tone, grinning at Steven as she moved slightly to the left near his leg. It was Kylie's turn to suck him again. She smirked over at her sister and then centered her attention back on his shaft hanging in front of her. Spitting across it, Kylie shoved it back between her lips and then moved her hands down below to her big boobs. She began to squeeze her own nipples as she slobbered and sucked her way down his length. Taking her time, it appeared she wanted to impress her sister as she attempted to deepthroat him quickly. Kylie slammed his cock to the back of her throat, immediately gagging as she choked on it. Kim let out a soft giggle, watching as her sister pulled it out of her mouth with a few saliva strings dangling from the corners of her mouth.

"Use your tits on him, sis. I think he's ready to fuck 'em."

Once again, it was Kim uttering filthy words. Steven knew who was in charge now between the sisters, regardless that he was gazing down into Kylie's eyes. She lifted her breasts up, making for a passage way down the middle which his cock instantly filled. With a smirk across her face, Kylie spoke.

"You like to fuck big tits?"

"Oh yeah, I sure fucking do!"

Steven's reply caused both of them to giggle together, their voices echoing simultaneously into a chorus. As Kylie squeezed her busty boobs around his cock, he began to buck his hips. She leaned her head down, watching his cock thrust between them and then spitting down at the head. Kim leaned a bit closer, brushing shoulders with her sister as they both watched the action down below. Steven's cock slid back and forth between Kylie's breasts, but she didn't bother looking him in the eyes. Instead she glanced to her right side and soon Kim cupped her face. As Steven fucked Kylie's tits, he caught sight of the two sisters beginning to kiss. Kim shoved her tongue into Kylie's mouth and turned the touch of their lips into one of passion, all while Kylie was feeling his cock pump up and down between her tits.

Kylie moaned again and soon, she pulled her lips away from Kim. Her eyes glanced up at Steven as she bit down on her lower lip, giving him a goofy smirk. He continued to pump his cock up and down at a moderate speed between her tits. Kim followed suit with her sister, glancing at Steven and then gazing down to watch the action of his cock poking up between the folds with each full thrust. She leaned her head beneath Kylie's chin and parted her lips. Each time Steven thrust forward, the head of his cock shoved past Kim's lips and the pulled out with a popping sound. Pop. Pop. Pop. She finally stopped after three counts and then spit on the head of his shaft.