Big Booty Bitches Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the passenger seat of the undercover sports car, Vida felt nervous within herself as there was little small talk between them. She had dressed up in a black mini skirt and matching top, exposing her heavy cleavage to make sure she looked sexy enough for Miguel. After months of fucking him, she figured that any time he called, it was for lustful reasons. Tonight was different as she could see the anger from within, painted across his blank face. Vida had spent the past two weeks following his every order to spy on Tony and Jennifer back on the yacht. She had planted all the bugs aboard that he demanded from her, but as time went on and she relished in the company of Steven's brother, Vida began to have a change of heart.

She didn't tell Miguel, for she knew better than to toy with his emotions, but it was evident to her that he was chasing Tony for nothing. Vida knew Tony was clean and after their conversations regarding Steven's sudden disappearance, she believed that his worry for his younger brother was genuine. While it was easy for her stay angry at Steven for how he humiliated her in Vegas alongside Jennifer, that rage had now begun to wash over. Vida no longer felt resentment towards Jennifer, as they put their old feud to rest with Tony in the middle. Four long months of whispering into the ear of a detective and fueling his obsession with a case stuck at a dead end was about to have dire consequences.

Her guilt weighed mightily from within, but what else could Vida do? She knew better than to confess to Tony that she bugged his yacht. At the same time, it would be virtually impossible for her to board the boat and remove them herself, as he and Jennifer had left for New York days ago. Stuck in a situation that didn't seem fair, she was angry with herself deep down for allowing it to happen. The time had come for her to get out of Miami. If not for being stuck under police protection, Vida figured she could've ran off back to Los Angeles by now and attempted to resurrect her modelling career. Maybe there would be an exit down the long tunnel soon enough.

Miguel remained quiet the entire drive, ignoring her small talk when she tried to loosen him up with pointless questions of how his day had went. Driving across Miami Beach, he had taken Vida up into the neighborhoods on the west side. The white car hit the empty streets of Collins Avenue before rolling down the sandy alleys of the neighborhoods that led out to the empty beach. From there, they could have a personal conversation all to themselves with only a small moon illuminating the sky above. Miguel stopped the car and motioned for her to get out after he turned the keys to shut off the engine. The lights remained on inside as both of them opened the doors to hear the crashing of waves along the shore in front of them. Miguel was still wearing his suit for the day. The light blue pants and matching jacket stuck out in the darkness but his black shirt almost blended in.

"Miguel, what's wrong? You wanna talk about something?"

He had walked out to the front of the car, shoving his hands into his pockets and awaiting Vida to join him. her high heels sunk down into the sand below, forcing her to stomp her way in front of the car as the wind rustled through her long black hair and blew past her mini skirt down below. Once she faced him, Miguel gave her a stone cold stare as he spoke.

"I've been taken off the Diaz case."

Vida immediately gave him a puzzle look as he carried on speaking.

"You're no longer under local department witness protection. From today forward, you're out."

Miguel studied her reaction, as he wanted to test Vida and see where her loyalties remained. She looked back at him confused, needing a moment to process his words as her thoughts rummaged through her mind. Finally, she spoke up after raising her hands and almost shrugging her shoulders.

"What... what do you mean by that?"

"I can't have you at the safe house anymore, that's the easiest way for me to tell you this. My boss has shut the case down... but I'm not done with it yet."

Swallowing her breath, Vida stood there and watched him glance away from her. Miguel stomped his feet in the sand, all while the ocean waves continued to crash in the distance ahead of them. He turned to look over the black sea and moonlight sparking down from the waters. Vida moved next to him and replied.

"You know, those wiretaps are still on the yacht."

"Yeah, I know. But they won't be active anymore. I've got myself in some deep shit over that."

He turned to look at her and shook his head while Vida remained in silence. She was trying to figure the best approach to this. Given how angry he appeared back in the car, she knew better than to express joy over the fact she was officially off the hook with the Vice cops. At least, on record. She knew better when it came to a man like this, as Miguel had already proven to have his own ways. Looking up at his face, she replied in a low voice, attempting to display a flair of concern for him.

"What are you gonna do now, honey?"

Shaking his head, Miguel looked back at and quietly replied as he moved his hands out of his pockets.

"I don't know yet, but I ain't done with this case. After everything you've told me about Steven and all the stuff I've uncovered about that family, there's no way I'm letting it drop."

Stepping closer to her, he moved his hands to her shoulders, then softly caressed his way up to her cheeks. Vida knew what he was about to do and she leaned in and kissed his lips, giving in to him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately and with such force, Miguel had to take a step back in the sand. There was a reason why he preferred to lock a collar around her neck when they had their kinky fun back at the safe house. But tonight ambitious woman was unchained. Their kiss broke and then Miguel bit down on his lower lip as he looked down at her.

"You know what? I wanna fuck the shit outta you. That would make me feel better."

She kissed him again, gazing back into his eyes. Vida smiled, as she quickly realized this would possibly be an easy way of getting Miguel off her back. She would never turn down a hard fucking from him. As he had been good enough to keep her sexually satisfied for the past four months. If she could put him in a better mood, perhaps then she could tell him of her wish to leave Miami. It didn't matter to her that they were outside on the beach with houses close by from a neighborhood. Vida was bound and determined to have a bit of fun with him for what may have been the last time. No collar and chain was holding her back tonight, for she planned to ravage Miguel right here on the beach.

"You wanna fuck me that bad enough tonight, huh?"

Taunting him with her question, Vida moved to kiss him again. Miguel grabbed at her top and ripped it. The shirt was silky like a robe with sleeves, the fabric broke, allowing her huge tits to come spilling out and she soon felt his hands grasping at them. The wind blew again, rustling her hair into her face as she deepened the kiss to show him a taste of tenderness. Miguel knew better, as there was a good reason he kept her on a chain back at the safe house. With no collar tonight, Vida would easily have an upper hand over him. Breaking the kiss, she stepped back and shoved her mini skirt down. Her top had been torn to tatters and she tossed it down to the sand below as the wind slightly blew it away. Vida grinned at Miguel as she tugged her skirt down, revealing her thick muscular hips in nothing more than a black thong.

"You know what, honey? I've always wanted to get fucked up against a Ferrari."

Stomping her heels down into the sand, Vida smirked at him from beyond her right shoulder as she turned to face the front of his F8 Tributo car. She placed the palms of her hands down over the hood and then bent over slightly. Miguel stepped around to look at the world famous ass of Vida Guerra, watching as she began to roll her hips and twerk. Those phat ass cheeks clapped together, sucking up the thong down the crack. Off in the distance her skirt and the tattered shirt had blown across the beach with the wind. It was a magnificent display of a powerful ass in sight, but Miguel wasn't satisfied for this moment. He waited until she glanced beyond the shoulder and then he shook his head at her. He had unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants down below.

"Not yet. You haven't even sucked me off yet. Get down your fucking knees."

Still showing his dominant side, regardless of where they currently were. Vida didn't speak back to him in defiance. She did precisely as she was told, turning around and falling down to her knees in the sand. Miguel then shoved his pants and underwear down past his knees as she frantically reached her hands up to grab his cock and begin wanking it with her right hand. As she twisted her fingers around it, he let out a growling groan.

"You're such a fucking whore. Act like you haven't had that cock in forever when you were just sucking on it a few days ago."

Her eyes gazed up at him as he spoke. Vida had to brush the hair out of her face once again due to the wind. She continued to stroke his cock up and down with her right hand while licking her lips and replying.

"You're saying that like it's a bad thing. Don't you want me to suck you off, Miguel?"

"Just shut up and get my cock in your mouth."

Vida laughed at his response, sliding her hand down to the base of his shaft to prepare it for her puffy lips. She parted them and slid his cock into her mouth, wasting no time at all as she sucked the first few inches and made a sudden deepthroat attempt. This caught Miguel completely by surprise, as he didn't anticipate a quick act of aggression from her to start. He groaned, feeling the wind blow through his air and the head of his cock slamming to the back of her throat. Vida used both hands to push down against the sides of his legs. Like a professional cock sucker, she wanted to devour him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh god!"

Crying out in pleasure and shock, Miguel planted his hand at the back of her head. Vida could've laughed if she didn't have a mouth full of dick. Oh, how funny it was to her how he acted so tough and dominant but could cry like that when she had her way. Showing him no mercy, she bobbed her head up and down, effortlessly slobbering up and down his cock. Her mouth began to generate sucking and slobbering noises, barely audible amidst the crashing waves on the shore and the wind rustling through the night. Maybe he should've thought about putting the collar back around her neck before they got started. It was too late now, as Vida was aggressively devouring his shaft inch by inch.

"GOD DAMMIT!!"

Miguel cried out again, this time balling his hand up to grip her by the hair. Vida knew he wasn't about to fuck her face, for she knew his body language when it came to that. Instead, he was making a desperate attempt to reign in her control, but she wasn't having it. She sucked all the way down, swallowing up his cock and then gazing up into his face with her brown eyes. Though she couldn't speak, she still knew how to taunt a man when in control. Her eyes burned through him as Miguel's face was scrunched up in what looked to be a painful gesture. He finally snatched her hair back, forcing his cock to make a sudden release from her lips with a loud popping noise. He stood there attempting to catch his breath and let go of her hair.

That was Miguel's one mistake as Vida simply grabbed that long dick and shoved it back between her lips. He raised his head up, closing his eyes and belting out a loud moan as she began to suck it once more. Quickly bobbing her head up and down, slurping down inch after inch. The slobbering noises were louder this time around, as Miguel could hear them over the loudness of the ocean waves crashing from behind him. If Vida truly desired to, she knew that she could force him to blow his load in her mouth for a tasty warm drink to swallow down. Instead, she wanted to hear him moan and cry for her at the mercy of her lustful onslaught as she continued to suck his cock. He grunted, gritting his teeth and letting out a growl.

"Fucking whore! Ohhhhhh god, fuck!!"

He couldn't take it any longer. Miguel believed she was attempted to force him into an orgasm before he even had a chance to truly fuck her. Snatching her up by the hair, he took a step back and pulled his shaft from her lips. Spit trickled from her open mouth, falling down to her big tits below and streaming down her neck. All Vida did was grin, flashing her white teeth as she taunted him.

"You wanna fuck me like a whore up against your fancy car now?"

"Yeah! Get up!"

Still gripping her hair, Miguel tugged it hard enough until Vida stood up from her knees. Sand blew across them as her heels and feet were still pushed down into the mounds below. Miguel let go of her hair and then shoved her with his right hand. Vida almost went flying backwards, losing her feet in the sand as her ass came down with a thunderous boom down onto the hood of the Ferrari. All she could do was gaze back at Miguel as he stepped forward, struggling a bit with his pants pushed down below his knees. That was enough to reminder her to slip her hands down to her hips and shove her thong down, stepping out of it and leaving it down in the sand. She pressed her hands down onto the hood of the car below, Vida slowly scooted herself up a bit and threw her legs in the air, spreading them wide for him and putting her sweet Cuban pussy on full display. It was time now for her taunt him with filthy words, as Vida knew exactly how to tease him.

"Come on and fuck me against your car! Come on, you big bad, fucking hot shot detective! Fuck me like a whore, give it to me! Fuck me like I'm some whore you just arrested off the street!"

Sand had shook from her heels, blowing with the wind as she rattled her feet in the air. Miguel's sights were set down below at her wet shaved pussy. Dripping down to her thighs, as clear evidence of her horny nature. He gripped his shaft, guiding it between the folds. When the head slipped in, Vida let out a purring moan and called out to him with a bit of roleplay in her choice of words.

"That's it, that's it... Mmmmmmm, the big bad cop knows how to take a street walking whore down."

Miguel grunted as he gazed forward looking at her face. He began to thrust his cock, pumping it into her pussy as he replied back to her.

"You're so fucking bad, you know that?"

Vida giggled at him, moving her hands over her boobs to touch herself as she answered him back.

"Yeah and I know you're a fucking bad cop too. So bad that you fuck a whore up against your fucking car!"

As she screamed to him, Miguel picked up the pace. He began to buck his hips hard and face, reaching for her hair up front. Vida moaned, as her tits began to shake and wobble from the grasp of her hands. She butted her elbows down onto the hood of the car below and soon felt his hands gripping her hair to force her to sit up a bit. She kept her legs spread out as her thick body began to shake from the might of his hard thrusts.

"YES, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME, YOU HOT SHOT, BAD ASS FUCKING DETECTIVE!!"

Her voice rang out, louder than the crashing waves at the shore. A banging sound was heard against the hood of the car, but Miguel didn't care if this act of fucking left any dents behind. He was lost in the heat of the moment, completely giving in to his lust for her. Vida panted, screaming to him again.

"JUST LIKE THAT, OHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Miguel couldn't hold himself back as he pounded her pussy with his cock. He gritted his teeth, grunting as he made his best attempt to give her what she demanded, fucking her as hard as he possibly could. All of his frustrations through the day were being spent fucking Vida tonight, right against the hood of his car out by the lonely beach. From the power of his thrusts, her heels came loose from her feet and the right one fell off down into the sand. Vida twitched her legs, forcing the other heel off and then she curled her teeth. Gritting her teeth, she looked him right in the eyes and moved her hands away from her tits. Miguel had slowed down giving one last hard thrust before coming to a complete halt.

"Cum for me, you nasty fucking whore!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

She closed her eyes as she screamed and Miguel tightened his grip in her hair. As he felt the flood of her juices from within her cunt, Miguel let go of her hair and stepped back to begin pulling his cock free. Vida sat on the hood of the car, whimpering her moan as her big brown eyes gazed back at him. She required a moment to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm. Miguel slowly pulled out from her to prevent her from squirting all over him. As she sat there, he rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, listening to her gasp and let out a soft moan. All he did was smirk back at her. Miguel felt he had taken control from her after she nearly forced him to bust a nut early with her cock-sucking skills. Reaching for her arm, he stepped back and pulled her from the car hood.

"Get up... Get up and turn around."

His voice was stern calling out to her as Miguel roughly pulled her up. As Vida's feet sank down into the sound, she let out a soft whimper, not expecting such an aggressive touch from him. Only for a moment was she standing in front of him and then Miguel quickly turned around to face the car. Before she knew it, he shoved her down onto the hood and pulled her arms behind her back. A banging sound was heard as the front of her voluptuous body was now pressed down against the hood of the car. He positioned her wrists together behind her back, just above her massive huge booty. Vida had to catch her breath from his aggressive shoving and pushing. As she leaned against the hood of his car, she let out a deep breath and then teased him with dirty words.

"Am I under arrest for being a sexy whore, officer?"

Those words gave Miguel an idea. He wanted to hold her hands down behind her back while fucking her ass, but now he had a better plan. Reaching into his jacket, he kept a pair of handcuffs on the opposite side of his gun from within a leather holster. It was police protocol and part of his job, but for once he was going to use the handcuffs for fun. Grabbing them, he undid the cuffs and began fastening them over Vida's wrists. She gasped upon feeling the cold metal and then let out a playful giggle.

"Ohhhhh, officer! Aren't you gonna read me my rights like a good cop?"

Miguel moved his left hand down to her hair, shoving her head up against the car hood. He screamed to her, playing along with her bit of roleplay.

"Shut the fuck up! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can be used against you in court..."

Once the handcuffs were properly locked around her wrists, he turned his attention down to her giant phat ass below. Miguel licked his lips while brushing his finger tips down below to caress her booty. Vida lifted her head up, closing her eyes and then shoving her ass back into his hands. Miguel responded by fondling her phat firm cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze. Though handcuffed, that didn't prevent Vida from using her legs as a way to push back. She began to twerk her ass, the big cheeks flopping out of Miguel's hands. All he did was step back and watch those cheeks begin slapping together in a solid rhythm. Clap. Clap. Clap. If only she could lean up and glance beyond her shoulder, Vida would've teased him with choice words.

"So beautiful... I've never seen a better ass in all my life. It's so fucking big, so thick."