Big Booty Bitches Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Miguel spoke, she came to a halt, giving her booty one last wobble. He caressed his hands across both cheeks like before, giving them one final squeeze. When his hands pulled away, that's when Vida knew she'd soon feel his cock shoving between her phat cheeks. She let out a moan and teased him.

"Are you gonna fuck me in the ass, officer?"

"Yes. Take it like a real whore and you won't have to spend the night in county jail."

Shaking her ass lightly, Vida couldn't help but tease him further. She bit down on her lower lip when she felt that thick cock sliding up the crack of her buttocks. Closing her eyes again, she anticipated this moment as it was one of her ultimate pleasures and Miguel had proven before he knew how to pound her rump. He had to use his hands and pull those cheeks apart to find her dark little hole, all while relying on the small moon's light above in the sky. When Vida felt the head of his cock push into her dark little hole, she called out to him.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yes! There you go! Fuck my ass!"

Miguel's hand came down with a hard spank across the right cheek of her booty. She moved her head, resting her left cheek against the hood of the car. She slightly moved her hands, causing the handcuffs to jingle as Miguel soon grabbed at her left wrist to hold onto something as he began to thrust his cock into her ass. Vida gasped, letting out a sharp moan as she begged for more.

"Fuck my ass... Give me that big fucking cock, right up my ass. Come on, fuck my ass."

Smack! The palm of his right hand struck down on her ass. Miguel reached up with his left hand and snatched her up by the hair. He began to buck his hips harder as he replied to her.

"What did you say, whore?"

As he pulled her hair, Vida groaned and screamed louder to him.

"I said fuck my ass, officer!"

He wasn't expecting her to call him that. Miguel had forgotten about their brief bit of roleplay, but not enough so far to raise his right hand and send it down spanking her ass. He began to thrust faster, getting into a rhythm as his shoes had sunk down into the sand below.

"Say it louder, you nasty fucking whore!"

When his hand came down harder across her ass this time, Vida grunted. She gritted her teeth and let out a growling moan upon feeling every inch of his long shaft pumping in and out of her rump.

"FUCK MY ASS! POUND ME IN THE ASS WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!! GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Her screams echoed through the wind as Miguel heard them loudly over the smacking noises their bodies created. He snatched her hair again, giving that phat ass one last spank before moving both of his hands to her hips. It was a sight to behold, watching her firm booty cheeks bounce against him with each full thrust he made into her. His balls slapped against her thighs down below as the handcuffs rattled from behind. Vida curled her toes up in the sand, grunting as he pounded her powerful booty with every inch of his cock. Miguel didn't hold back, not at all as he gave that ass the smashing it needed. Over and over, his cock pumped into her booty as she screamed to him.

"YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSS! OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Now he was the one grunting as he slowed himself down. Vida knew what he was about to do, as the man had already proven he disliked filling her holes with cum. Miguel stepped back and pulled his cock from her ass, grunting as he desperately reached for her hair to pull her up from the hood of the car. A struggle happened as he almost lost his footing in the sand due to the pants and underwear still pushed down to his ankles. He turned Vida around facing him and then forced her down onto her knees, getting one good look at the devious expression across her face. Still holding her hair with his left hand, he grabbed his shaft with his right and began to wank it, aiming down at her face as Vida gritted her teeth and snarled at him.

"You gonna cum all over me?"

"Yeah!"

"Do it then! Cum on my fucking face!"

With her teeth still gritted, Vida growled again but she didn't close her eyes. Getting a face full of cum was the least of her fears. She gazed forward at the head of his cock and finally closed her eyes upon watching the spurt come out.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh god!!"

Miguel's voice wailed as his rod exploded from the work of his hand. The first wad of cum flew directly onto her forehead, followed by a powerful string that went into her hair and down the right side of her face. Vida kept her eyes close, feeling another spurt of cum slather across her forehead and into her hair. Another spurt followed after it, drenching her nose and across the right cheek of her face. Miguel continued to jerk himself, forcing out a few final thick droplets of his seed that fell down to her tits below. As he was done now, he gazed down at her while catching his breath. Vida opened her eyes and glanced up at him, giving him a mischievous grin. There she was naked, handcuffed from behind and her face dripping in cum as she sat in the sand.

"I can never get enough of you. I've fucked a lot of women in my life, but you're something else. The best I've ever had, period. I see why Steven Diaz always came back to you."

She began to laugh at his words as the cum dripped down her face. Miguel caught his breath and finally reached down to pull his underwear and pants up. Vida bit down on her lower lip, crackling a muffled laugh. She squirmed a bit, feeling the wind rustling through her hair once more. Miguel had forgotten all about the fact they were out on an empty beach past midnight. He reached into his jacket holster to get the key to her handcuffs and then grabbed her right arm. This time he gently pulled her up to her feet. Leaning down from behind, he stuck the key into the small hole of the right cuff first. Turning it to unlock and then doing the left one. Vida let out a sigh as her hands were free and then stretched them out as she stood naked in the sand.

"Wanna take me back to your place and we have some more fun?"

Her question made Miguel laugh as he watched her turn around to face him. His pants were filthy, caked in sand but he still managed to buckle his belt back up while she stood naked. Vida didn't make any effort to wipe the cum from her face, at least not yet. She was thinking if now was the right time to have a conversation about leaving Miami, seeing as she put him in a better mood. Miguel smiled back at her, shaking his head.

"Look, you'll keep me up all night if I take you back home with me. I've learned from experience with you so far, you never get tired. I mean, don't get me wrong... I could fuck you all night, but I've gotta be up back at headquarters tomorrow."

Glancing down to see her thong in the sand, Vida leaned over and grabbed it. She shook the sand out and wasted no time slipping it back on. She looked around for the other pieces of her outfit, noticing now that the wind had blown them across the beach. As she began to walk forward to look for her skirt, she spoke up.

"You know, since you're off the case now, I'm probably gonna leave Miami for a while. I've been stuck here for months and I need to go talk to my agent in LA and try to get some photo sessions going."

Just like that, Miguel's mood shifted along with the smile on his face. He stepped behind her as she grabbed the skirt and when Vida turned around, she was greeted to his menacing face. He shook his head at her.

"No fucking way."

The cum streamed down her face as Vida looked back at him puzzled. Down in her hands, she held her skirt. Miguel spoke again.

"Do not try to leave town. Not even in a box."

"But you said you were off-"

Raising his hand, he hollered and cut off her speech.

"Shut your fucking mouth! Yeah, I'm officially off the case for now, but that don't mean I'm done."

Miguel pointed his finger directly at her and continued.

"You're not leaving town. Period. When Steven comes back, you're gonna be right here waiting for my call. End of fucking discussion."

"But what if-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

When she attempted to talk back, Miguel shoved at her chest. Vida fell backwards, landing down into the sand on her buttocks. She let out an angry grunt as he turned around and stomped away back to his car. Getting up out of the sand, she waved her skirt at him while running towards the car but Miguel had already got into the driver's side and cranked the engine. The front lights activated as Vida screamed at him.

"Miguel, wait! The least you can fucking do is take me back home!"

Hearing her scream, Miguel smirked and rolled the window down. He gave her a smug grin as he shifted gears, shaking his head at her. After her back talk and demanding to leave, there was no way he was giving her another ride tonight.

"Call a taxi. Maybe the driver will clean your slutty face! And don't you dare think about getting outta town, I'm watching you, bitch!"

He pushed his foot down and then Vida was forced to step back as the Ferrari car went forward and then turned right, slinging sand all over her as Miguel sped off. He left her there in the night, still clutching onto her dress. Vida let out a sigh of frustration and grunted before screaming at the car in a fit of emotional rage while looking at the lit up back lights of the white vehicle.

"Fucking asshole!!"

The Ferrari sped off in the distance and Vida found herself alone, balling up her hands into fists. She was enraged, feeling as though she let herself be played as a fool. Without Steven in town, Miguel had turned his obsessive eyes towards Tony and that is where she felt guilt inside of her. Standing there in the sand, she slowly caught her breath while thinking of her rage and the situation she was now in with Miguel. Vida thought of calling Tony once he got back in town and confessing to the fact she had bugged his yacht for an undercover cop, but how would he react? That was a question she feared, knowing Tony would see this act as a betrayal. More fears crept through her mind of what Miguel would do now that he was 'officially' off the case. Would he go after Tony's son back at the club? Would he plant drugs and try to stage a fake bust? More fears to consider.

For once, she missed Steven. Vida could only imagine how he would handle Miguel, knowing he wouldn't be scared of a man carrying a badge. She could already picture the scenario flashing through her head. As she stomped her bare feet through the sand, all she could do was continuing building up her rage from within. It was the only thing she could feel to hold back the guilt from within. It was a burden to bear, knowing you helped build this monster that was now coming for people you cared about. Collecting her clothes and getting off the beach was the least of her problems. The one question remained down in her heart of what she would do going forward. Tough decisions had to be made in the future. Vida wasn't going to allow this cop to use her any longer. She wasn't going to let him hurt Tony.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Long Island, New York

The morning sunshine had come through the windows, awakening Tony Diaz as he had found himself alone in the bed. Every morning since this trip, he had to remind himself that he wasn't in a dream when he first woke up. He had been so used to sleeping back home on his yacht that leaving town like this had a slight effect of culture shock. By now, he had risen to a new level of fame known the gossip magazines and other Hollywood news as "Mr. JLo". It all began when paparazzi photographers continuously snapped photos of him alongside his public girlfriend Jennifer Lopez. By this point, Tony and Jennifer had agreed to a full committed long term relationship as they had finally given in to their feelings for one another.

Jennifer had talked him in to a retreat from Miami and going on a mini vacation. She wanted Tony to meet her family and spend some time with her, as she gamed the public appearances. From Jennifer's experienced hand, Tony learned a bit about playing into the PR game of famous celebrities. After all, he was a rising star as his name was beginning to have recognition outside of the town where he was born. Jennifer had taken him to the Hamptons across New York after promising to show him the mansion she had in the secluded town. Earlier in the week, they had been caught by paparazzi cameras, bicycling together. She had given him advice to simply ignore the cameras if he spotted them in the distance, focusing entirely on whatever task at hand.

Throughout the week, Tony had relaxed enough to forget about his own troubles back home, but he still missed watching over things. He would call the club, making sure his son was arriving on time since he was the only active manager at the time. Jennifer insisted on him exercising with her as a way of spending quality time together. Her mansion had a gym downstairs and they began making use of it. The first day together, she had nearly embarrassed him by showing how out of shape he truly was. Tony had become exhausted after an hour on the treadmill and performing weight lifts. "Oh come on, Tony! It's good to stay in shape at your age. It's better for your health". He blushed at Jennifer's remarks, eventually giving in and continuing a work out session alongside her.

Every morning, he'd wake up after her and join her downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast. Jennifer swore that she would keep Tony on an early bird schedule while he was away from Miami. All he did was tease her about going back home and staying at the yacht or her Star Island home. Today, Jennifer had something different planned after discussing in the kitchen. They wouldn't be working out or leaving the house for a planned date. It was time for her to put the in door swimming pool to good use. With fresh water purified by her butlers and maids before their arrival, the pool had been waiting to be used for some time. Tony teased her about wearing a speedo before reminding her that he didn't pack any swim trunks for their trip.

"None needed, Papi... You don't have to wear anything at all."

Her words came with a grin and Tony knew all of what Jennifer was implying. They had been neglecting the desire to make love over the past few days, but today was going to be something special. The hours passed through the afternoon when he went back upstairs to the master bedroom. Jennifer had sent home the maids, leaving only her security of bodyguards outside to monitor and observe the estate and one man in the house. Alone in the bathroom, Tony stripped down and prepared for his swim at the pool, knowing Jennifer had already went there before him. As he stood naked in front of the camera, he looked at his greying hair one last time. He had shaved his face after skipping a few days. He glanced down at his hairy chest and then laughed to himself as he imaged growing muscular abs to please Jennifer. At least he could get in shape for her, that wouldn't hurt.

With a shiny white robe covering his body, Tony walked downstairs and made the trip to the south wing of her massive Hamptons estate to enter the in door swimming pool ring. A wooden door took him into the white room with a large oval shaped poor. To each end of the pool was a round cut out with stairs leading down into the water with a metal railing down the middle. The walls were white tiles, shaded by the blue hue of the purified water reflecting up at them in the distance. A row of white lounge chairs sat on the right side, but Tony paid them no attention as he could hear the splashing of the water from within the pool. Jennifer's smiling face greeted him as she kicked her legs up and began to swim backwards.

"Nice robe you've got there, Tony. What's underneath it, Papi?"

He chuckled as he began to pull it off.

"You know, I really love it when you call me that."

Her feet shot up from the water as Jennifer pushed them together and continued her backwards swim before coming to a stop and leaning back up. Her long brunette hair was pinned up in a high pony tail with only a slight bit of it wet from behind. She watched as Tony slipped his robe off, revealing his naked body to her. She whistled for him while splashing around her right hand to motion for him to enter.

"Mmmmmm, come join me, Papi."

Stepping down into the water, Tony was greeted with the cool feeling down to his feet. It had been so long since he spent time in a pool, despite living on a yacht. He gripped the rail with his left hand and made his way down, splashing as the water rose up past his knees and thighs. As he stepped his feet down onto the blue surface below, he pushed his hands out and began to swim towards Jennifer. The water splashing below his face as he moved to meet up with her. Down below, he could see it appeared she wasn't wearing a top through the blurry movement of the water's surface. Jennifer smiled, reaching her wet hands out and gently throwing her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"Is the water cold enough for you?"

"Yeah, but it's been a while since I took a swim."

"That's cause you don't get time to get out much. I am trying to fix that for you. You need to enjoy life a bit more."

Shoving her body up against his, Jennifer let Tony feel her bare chest up against his from under the water as she pushed her lips to his. He nearly lost his balance as he began to kiss her passionately, dancing their tongues together from within. Tony touched from her beneath, through the water. He wrapped his arms around her and slid his hands down, feeling the strings of what must have been a bikini bottom piece down below. When the kiss broke, Jennifer removed her arms and then pushed back. Once again, she was swimming backwards, but this time in a way to tease him.

"You should swim more often, honey. It's good for cardio and keeps you in shape."

"As long as I'm naked in a pool with you Jen, I ain't gonna say no."

She giggled at his words, arching her back through the water and then floating up to the surface. Jennifer did this only for a moment before shifting her legs back down as Tony began to swim towards her. He brushed his arms out, flapping them and slowly pushing through the water. Before he made his way to her, Jennifer had slipped her hands down into the water and began to untie her bikini thong. Tony then watched the red piece of clothing float to the surface. With a grin, Jennifer quietly nodded and turned around to him. The water splashed as she began to swim forward, causing him to chase after her in this act of teasing.

"Wait up, baby!"

As Tony called out for her, Jennifer laughed.

"Come and get me, Papi!"

The opposite end of the swimming pool had a round section with steps, precisely matching from the same area Tony had entered the long oval shaped pool. It was funny to him that he had barely been in the pool and by now Jennifer was teasing him in the art of seduction. Once she reached the steps, she stopped and Tony halted himself with water splashing around. He wanted to witness the moment as Jennifer began to rise out of the water. She grabbed the metal rail with her right hand and then stepped up the small white steps. Her tanned skin was shiny, glistening from the water that trickled down from her curvy hips. Tony got to witness just what he wanted, the sight of her legendary ass in all of it's glory.

Those thick cheeks flapped together, rubbing against one another as Jennifer stomped her bare feet up the steps. Her pony tail bounced from behind her head. She took a moment to stand there, leaning over and further teasing him by shaking her ass. Jennifer then glanced beyond her right shoulder to see the expression painted across his face. Tony remained in the water, moving his arms across the surface as he now watched. His complete attention was focused on Jennifer, watching as she leaned over, pushing both of her hands down to her knees. She knew just how to tease him and keep his awareness centered on her giant booty. Jennifer began to roll her hips to twerk for him.