Big Booty Bitches Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah... Shake that ass for Papi, baby. Vengo ahora mismo..."

Speaking to her a bit in Spanish, he flapped his arms through the water and kicked his feet. Tony made an effort to swim quickly and then come to a sudden stop as he reached the steps. Jennifer began to turn around, facing him now as she moved her hands to her breasts as if him to prevent him from looking at them. Instead, Tony glanced down to see her glistening wetness. Her womanhood fully exposed, freshly shaved and begging for his attention. He licked his lips while leaning down to his knees, quietly smirking at Jennifer.

"Papi hungry?"

All he did was nod his head to answer her. Jennifer parted her lips, flashing her pearly white teeth in a smile. He knew she wasn't going to tell him no when it came to some lovely licking. Pushing his knees over the steps down below in the water, Tony positioned himself with the metal hand-rail to his right hand side. Jennifer spread her legs, stepping her back down in the water at a lower step as he moved his head between her thighs. She didn't have to worry, as she ran her hand through his hair and soon felt his lips embedding at her labia. Tony opened his mouth and immediately darted his tongue inside of her, listening to her gasp and let out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, Papi..."

She just had to call him that while he was busy eating her pussy. Tony roamed his hands over her slick, wet skin and squeezed her ass cheeks from behind. All the while, he snaked his tongue from within her juicy cunt and began to wiggle it around. Once again, Jennifer gasped. She bit down on her lower lip before letting out another cry that echoed throughout the large room.

"Yes, ohhhhhh god yes... You know I love you, Papi and the things you do to me..."

Closing her eyes, Jennifer pushed her fingernails down through his greying locks of hair and began to caress downward while Tony remained busy. His hands squeezed her buttocks from behind, pulling his right hand back to give that booty a proper spank as he continued to dart his tongue back and forth past her vulva lips. Exhaling in her breath, Jennifer bit down on her lower lip and finally opened her eyes to glance down. She rolled her hips lightly, almost in an effort to ride his mouth with her pussy. Slipping her right hand down, she began to rub her clit.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh Tony!"

Spank! The palm of his right hand struck across her phat booty from behind as he continued to eat her pussy. Jennifer began to pant, as it became evident to her that his hunger exceeded any level of lust she could've possibly thought before. Tony was making a serious effort to taste her cum, but she had other desires in mind. Curling her fingers in his hair, Jennifer pulled his mouth from her cunt and then gazed down at her lover man.

"Tony, I need you to make love to me. Right here in the water."

"Alright Jen, show me how you want it."

With a smirk across her pink lips, Jennifer quickly turned around. She swung her magnificent ass towards him as Tony now crawled up from his knees and stood up. She planted her knees down onto the steps, moving her hands up at the top step to move into a proper doggy style position. From where Tony was standing, he had a beautiful sight of her amazing booty on full display in all of it's epic glory. Raising his hands up, he wanted to spank it, but not after watching her roll those hips and begin to twerk. Those firm cheeks clapped together in a solid rhythm as she glanced beyond her right shoulder and licked her lips. Jennifer didn't have to utter a single word in her voice. She knew exactly how to tease him.

Taking the moment to admire the beauty of her rump, Tony bit down on his lower lip and slowly grinned. There was no better sight than this. No matter how many times he had seen Jennifer's ass through the years, he never became tired of it. He stood there and awaited the moment she came to a complete halt with rolling her hips. Jennifer knew he would want to be in her ass later, making this position all the more worthwhile. Gripping his cock with one hand, Tony slid it down her thighs and rubbed it against the folds of her wet mound. He listened to her softly moan before he slowly pushed inside of her and then let out a grunting cry.

"That's it, Papi... That's it..."

Jennifer's voice called out to him so low in pitch. Tony began to slowly thrust his cock into her pussy. He moved his hands to caress up her ass cheeks, giving them yet another squeeze before finding a grip at her hips. Water splashed from down in the pool beyond his ankles. Tony gazed forward, watching her pony tail bounce and listening to Jennifer moan for him.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh god, yes... Faster... Harder!"

She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth after yelling that last word. He gave in to what she wanted as Tony began to buck his hips harder and faster, pumping his cock in and out of her now at a steady rhythm. He watched her phat ass cheeks bounce and jiggle each time their bodies hit together.

"Ohhhhhh, Jen! You know I love you, baby!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became louder with each passing second, surpassing the noises of the water splashing down below with Tony's feet. He took a deep breath, raising his right hand to bring it down with a hard spank across her perfect ass.

"Mmmmmmm, spank that ass, Papi! You own it!!

"Damn right I do!"

His hand spanked across her supreme booty once more as Tony continued to buck his hips and drive his cock into her pussy. Jennifer opened her eyes, biting down on her lower lip as she let out a whimpering cry. She was already so close to her climax, helped by his mouthy efforts with the talent of his tongue from earlier. Sliding her fingers across the surface of the white step at the top Jennifer gasped and then gritted her teeth. She let out a moan before screaming to him.

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! YESSSSS, PAPI!! I'M ALMOST THERE... ALMOST... ALMOST..."

Jennifer panted upon feeling his cock buried within her. Tony made one last thrust, for he knew she was close. Raising his right hand, he brought it down for a hard spank, timing it perfectly as her inner walls collapsed and he felt the gush of her warm juices from inside her juicy pussy. Still panting, Jennifer now had to catch her breath as she felt his cock sliding out to exit her cunt. Tony let out a moan, giving her time to recover as he glanced down to see his shiny cock nearly sparkle from her love nectar covering it. Gripping his shaft from the base, he slid it up the crack of that beautiful thick booty and then moaned. All he was waiting for was to hear Jennifer's voice and Tony didn't have to wait for long. She giggled up feeling his shaft slide up the crack.

"Mmmmmmm, you know where I want it now. Don't you, Papi?"

"Yes, I do."

"I want it right where it belongs. You know where, Papi."

Tony laughed.

"Ohhhh, yeah. I know where you want it."

Before he could make the move, Jennifer began to roll her hips and shake her ass up and down. His cock wobbled, bouncing up the crack. Tony moved his hands to squeeze her ass cheeks around his thick pole. He thrust his cock forward, groaning at the feeling if it being lodged down the crack of her ass. She quit shaking her ass, for it was only a temporarily way of making sure that his attention was still completely captured with her powerful ass. Jennifer purred a soft moan as Tony pulled her ass cheeks apart and found her dark little hole. He took his time, poking the head of his dick to enter. Jennifer let out a satisfied gasp and moan as Tony made the first thrust, pushing the first few inches of his long cock up her giant booty.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. You know where I like it, Papi... Only one cock belongs in my ass and it's yours."

"Oh yeah... Papi loves to hear that, baby."

His hand came down smacking her ass after speaking. Tony moaned as he slowly pumped his cock into her booty. Jennifer raised her head, flipping her pony tail to glance at him from beyond her right shoulder. Tony caught the corner of her eye and the expression of satisfaction across her face. She moved her head back forward and then surprised Tony by thrusting backwards. He stopped his movement, watching as Jennifer's mighty ass swallowed up his cock. Standing still, Tony let Jennifer have control for the time being. All he did was stand there and watch her pump it back and force his cock in and out of her ass.

"Ay Dios mío, you did not tell me you were gonna do that."

Giggling at his words, Jennifer whipped her pony tail around as she turned to look over her right shoulder again. Glaring at him from the corner of her eye, she smirked.

"I thought I might get you in the mood to really pound my big booty. I know where I want your cum today, Papi... I want to feel it drip out."

As he moved his hands back to her hips, Tony took one forward thrust. He let her feel his cock pushing through slowly as he responded to her words.

"All you had to do was ask, Jen. You know I love doing this."

Swallowing her breath, Jennifer braced herself for what she knew was coming. Tony didn't disappoint as he began to buck his hips and drive his cock in and out of her ass.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

Feeling inch after inch of his thick shaft throttling up her booty hole, Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned. This was how she wanted it, hearing him grunt and his balls smacking against the undersides of her huge ass below. Tony watched as his cock disappeared with each full thrust into her wonderful ass. He raised his right hand and smacked that phat booty, moaning aloud as he felt the pleasure of her tight hole.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh, god!! That's it, Papi! POUND THAT ASS!!"

Tony gritted his teeth, letting out a loud grunt. He didn't hold back this time, as he bucked his hips and thrust every inch of his cock into the beautiful rump of Jennifer Lopez. Her breasts shook, bouncing all around from underneath as her pony tail whipped around from behind.

"Esto es lo que vivo!"

He yelled at her in Spanish while grunting, letting out a sharp moan. Jennifer screamed for him, as she knew he had to be close by this point. Over and over, Tony pounded her ass with his cock. Exhaling his breath, he moved his hands, sliding his left down the small of her back as he began to slow himself down but continued to thrust hard.

"Ohhhhh, are you gonna cum, Papi!? Papi gonna cum in my big, big booty?"

Jennifer knew how to choose just the right words to push Tony over the edge. It helped that she called him Papi, but mentioning the size of her ass may have been what truly did it. He grunted, giving one last thrust and then felt his cock begin to explode.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

She closed her eyes, giggling and then licking her lips upon feeling the explosion in her back door hole. Jennifer was satisfied as she could hear Tony crying out in pleasure from behind her. He moved his hands away from her body, stepping back with his feet splashing down into the water. Snatching his cock from her ass, Tony let out a sharp moan as she turned her head and glanced beyond her shoulder again. Stepping back again, he watched the cum flow from her dark little hole and trickle down the crack of that big booty. Jennifer licked her lips once again as she watched his face move into a full smile. No woman came close to her in Tony's world.

"Jen... You're the best."

Still grinning, he continued to step back until he was knee deep in the water and then he pushed himself back. Jennifer was left there, crawling up from her hands and knees on the steps while hearing the loud splash noises from behind. As she stood up, she witnessed Tony floating on his back through the water. He flapped his arms underneath and pushed himself backwards in the pool. For the time being, everything was perfect in his life as he didn't have a care in the world. Miami was so far away, but the woman of his heart stood before him. Jennifer placed her hands on her hips, looking back at Tony in the water for a moment before she began to step back into the pool and join her lover. Nothing in their lives could disturb their passion for one another throughout the day.

TO BE CONTINUED