Big Booty Bitches Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you expected to be dead by now. Oh, no. You're worth more alive to me than you think. Men like you are too good to just kill and dispose of. It's better that you disappear while you're still breathing. Men like you are meant to kneel before me and my sisters and worship at our feet. You will learn your place down here just like all the other men before you who have tried to fuck with my family. Welcome to slavery, Steven."

Every word of Kim's stern speech sent chills up his spine. Never did Steven dream that he would be in a position like this, fearing for his life at the hands of a woman like her. That was only the beginning of what would soon become of his wretched existence. The first day was the hardest to come to the realization of how hopeless his life had become. He had become reborn as a nameless slave in this strange place. With no access to a clock or any sunlight, he would not know how many days had passed between waking up and falling asleep. The first meal was served by Kim herself. She fed him with a plastic spoon and fork while his hands were still bound in chains. It was done just to make sure he got some food in his system. When it came time to put him to sleep, Kim handcuffed him from behind his back and left him in the bed to scream and cuss into the abyss. The next day was when the real 'training' would begin when he came face-to-face with Khloe.

"So we meet again, Steven. When I told you that day that you were mine, I wasn't kidding. You really thought you could pull one over me and fuck Kylie. Well, I've got news for you. You really are mine now! By the time I'm done training you, you will be licking the dirt off my fucking boots."

Much like her sister, Khloe wore her own black leather dominatrix outfit. Her long blonde hair was fixed up in a high ponytail to reveal her full face. She was angry and spoke with the commanding presence of a demanding mistress. Instead of a riding crop, she entered the cell with a leather-bound whip clutched in her right hand and a metal, shiny device in her left hand. He did not realize at first that the metal thing in her hand was a collar. Khloe locked it around his neck and declared him as her property. Steven responded to that by spitting in her face. That act of defiance only enraged her further. Kim was smart to have him chained and bound before Khloe entered the cell. The only thing he could do was spit on her, and he made sure to do that. Khloe turned him around and drew out her whip. This was the first of many beatings to come.

"You think you're some big, tough guy, huh!? Look at you now, you stupid fuck!"

WHACK!

"You'll never be anything but a worthless fuck toy!"

WHACK!

"Just a fuck toy! That's all you're good for, you stupid mother fucker!"

WHACK!

"You could've been on our reality shows! But no, you were too fucking stupid!"

WHACK!

"You will know your place as my FUCK TOY SLAVE!!"

WHACK!

"I will make you respect me! You will bow down and accept ME as your GODDESS!!"

WHACK!

"You will pray that I forgive you some day! I will put the fear of God into your sorry ass!"

Strike after strike of the whip caused a stinging pain across his cheeks and lower back. Khloe did not stop beating him until her arm began to tire out. She screamed, cussed, and shouted at the top of her lungs while dealing her punishment to him. Red marks formed in line patterns across his buttocks and lower back. Just when Steven thought Khloe was done, she reared the whip back one last time and hit him on the back. He screamed in pain as he felt weak in his knees. She uncuffed his hands from the hanging wrist cuffs and allowed him to fall to his knees, writhing in pain. As he fell on his back, she attached a chain to his collar and yanked it with authority. She dragged him upward to sit on his knees, where she was able to handcuff him from behind. Steven groaned in pain as his new mistress dragged him across the floor to the bed. That was the end of his first meeting with his new mistress. Khloe left him to regather his strength after a brutal display of discipline.

The sound of his screams became common throughout the following days. If there were any guards outside the cell, they surely heard Steven screaming his lungs out at the hand of Khloe and Kim's lessons of punishment. Kim was a stern mistress who gave direct orders and expected them to be followed without argument. Khloe was the more dominant and aggressive of the two. She did not give an order without pulling the chain from his collar and screaming. It was much more personal for Khloe, as she proved to have some kind of feelings for Steven. He could tell that she was hurt by his betrayal, but that no longer mattered to him. There was no escape from this prison. The only way out was to be properly trained as a slave to the Kardashian sisters. His cock hardened, growing in length every time Kim and Khloe were near him. It was strange to be turned on by them in these circumstances.

"Oh, look at that. You cannot deny we turn you on with how we treat you."

His erection did not go unnoticed by Kim. After a round of spankings with his mouth muted by a ballgag, the sisters made him turn around to face them. His hands were cuffed behind his back. Khloe held the chain attached to his collar as a sign of who was truly in control.

"He loves it deep down. He'll never admit it cause he likes to play the big man in the bedroom. But when the roles are reversed, he can't deny that he loves to be put in his place. I knew that about him when I first met him back in Miami with his fucking nephew."

Steven's heartbeat began to race when Khloe mentioned Antonio. It felt like a lifetime ago at this point when he shared the threesome with her and Antonio. Khloe's eyes shifted to his face after she replied to Kim. A smirk ran across her face as if she were teasing him. For a moment, Steven wondered if she would fall to her knees and suck his cock. The least one of them could do was grab and jerk it. Khloe smirked as she led Steven to the bed. She had him sit down on the floor and arch his head over the bed. He was confused as to what awaited him until she and Kim turned around. He got to see their giant, phat asses in all of their glory with a black leather thong attached to the corset outfits. Khloe whipped her ponytail around to glance behind her shoulder and taunt him.

"I know you love this ass. You proved that with how hard you pounded it when I wanted my ass fucked. Don't worry. You're going to learn how to worship it. My ass and Kim's are the best you will ever have in your pathetic life. You will realize just how lucky you were to get these asses. By the time I'm done with you, I will be standing proud as you worship our asses."

Kim giggled at her sister's speech. Khloe's voice sounded innocent upon the first words, only to grow more stern with each new sentence she spit out. They both turned around, and Kim moved toward Steven. She undid the ballgag and gently pulled it from his mouth. He took a deep breath before replying.

"Yes, yes, mistress. I want to worship that booty. I am sorry for how I treated you. I'm sorry for how I treated both of you. Let me make up for it by giving that booty some good loving."

An apology in his voice was enough to surprise both of them. Steven did not know that he had been locked up for a total of six days by this time. The sisters smiled at each other, then gazed down at his face. Khloe rested her hands on her hips.

"So you're sorry, huh? We'll see if you really mean that. I want my ass eaten out. Think you can do that for me, slave?"

Steven nodded.

"Yes, mistress. I'd be honored to eat your ass. I'd like it if you sat on my face."

Kim smiled at him.

"If you do a good enough job for Khloe, I'll let you eat my ass out too."

Those words made his cock harder. Kim saw the twitching movement in his erection and licked her lips. Khloe shoved her thong down and turned around. She bent over to show her ass to Steven. Despite the depressing circumstances of his existence, he could not deny the joy he felt when gazing into the immense size of that booty. Khloe used her hands to pull her cheeks back, splitting the crack to show a hint of her dark little hole. Her gigantic ass was truly worthy of worship. Steven licked his lips and held his head up. Khloe stepped out of the thong as she stomped her feet loudly onto the floor and moved towards him. Steven kept his eyes open as he watched her ass slowly come down onto his face. He wasted no time raking his tongue down the crack in search of her dark little hole. Once he found it, his tongue wiggled inside of her booty.

Khloe closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of his tongue moving around in her ass. Kim focused her eyes on her sister. She watched Khloe's right hand slide between her thighs before spreading her legs to reveal her wet, shaved cunt. There was a small temptation for Kim to get down on her knees and begin licking her sister's pussy. Rather than giving in to her dirty desires, Kim was impressed by Steven's submission. In the previous days, she had been chaining him up to the bed with his hands cuffed behind his back. This was a simple measure to prevent him from inflicting any potential self-harm on himself. He was reveling in his misery now with the joy of eating Khloe's ass. His tongue thrust and snaked inside her booty while her right hand fingers pinched her clit. She raised her head and closed her eyes, cooing softly. Kim felt her pussy aching for a touch as she watched her sister embrace this pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Make yourself useful, slave. Keep moving that tongue deep in my ass."

Kim unbuttoned the front of her bustier. She peeled it off, allowing her big tits to flop freely. She tossed the outfit to the floor before pushing her thong down and stepping out of it. When Khloe opened her eyes, she saw her sister standing naked before her. They exchanged smiles before Kim fell to her knees and gazed up at Khloe's face. Steven would not be witnessing this act of sisterly love, as Khloe was still seated on his face. He continued to snake his tongue in and out of her ass hole while Kim crawled towards Khloe. Their brown eyes locked onto one another as Kim embedded her lips onto Khloe's wet vulva folds and slithered her tongue inside her. Once again, Khloe closed her eyes as she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh my god. I'm so fucking lucky... Mmmmmmm, yeah. It's not every day a man asks me to sit on his face."

Her eyes remained shut only for a few seconds before opening widely. This dual pleasure of having her ass and pussy eaten simultaneously was driving Khloe into a lustful frenzy. Kim had surprised her with this action. Steven could hear the moans and cries Khloe made as he continued to eat her ass. Since Kim was eating her pussy, Khloe was able to move her hands to grip the edge of the bed. Kim slid her right hand across her sister's clit. She began rubbing it furiously as her tongue moved in and out of her pussy. Khloe gasped before letting out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes..."

Steven assumed that her cries of pleasure were the result of his tongue hard at work in that ass. He had no idea that Kim was helping along the way with her own tongue lodged in Khloe's pussy. Directly below Kim sat Steven's erect cock. She passed on the opportunity of grabbing and wanking it. The blonde sister moaned and squealed before Kim abruptly stopped licking. She slithered her tongue out and quickly began to rise up from the floor as Khloe moaned.

"You didn't have to stop. You've got me real hot and bothered right now!"

Kim giggled at her sister. She snapped her fingers with her right hand and motioned for Khloe to get up. It was her turn to sit on Steven's face. He breathed a sigh of relief as the mistress got off him. Steven blinked his eyes as Khloe stepped away, and then he saw Kim's nude figure. She turned around like Khloe did to reveal her famous booty to him. Leaning forward, Kim placed her hands on her knees and began to roll her hips. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those thick cheeks clapped together as she twerked for him. Khloe giggled at the fact that Kim was willing to give Steven a short twerk show. A few seconds of twerking was more than enough of a reward for his obedience. After she stopped, Kim began to slowly lower her ass down onto his face. Khloe did not bother watching Kim get into position. She fell to her knees and gazed up at her sister with a smug grin across her enhanced lips.

"I want to taste you, sis. You know you want me to lick you. I've been craving your pussy for days. I can't go another hour waiting for this."

Khloe bit her lower lip and purred soft moans after uttering her dirty words. Steven repeated the process of licking the crack of an ass in pursuit of finding her ass hole. Once the tip of his tongue found that spot, he wasted no time slithering in. Kim moaned at the feeling of him eating her ass while she gazed at her sister lovingly. Only they, as sisters, could understand the passion they shared for each other. A man like Steven was not worthy to witness them pleasuring each other on their knees. Khloe began by kissing Kim's pink folds. After two kisses, she slithered her tongue out and lapped it across her clit. A small strip of black hair was visible directly above Kim's fresh cunt. The hair was wet thanks to a quick licking. Khloe noticed Steven's cock below her and ignored it like her sister.

Her focus was on Kim rather than the man. Steven had already done Khloe a proper service with the rim job. The time had come for her to indulge herself with the juicy taste of Kim's cunt. Steven's efforts were rewarded with the sound of Kim moaning. He kept his tongue twisting and moving within her ass hole, eagerly working to pleasure her. Khloe locked eyes with her sister as her tongue slithered into that tight pussy. A faint gasp was heard from Kim's voice, raising in pitch as she felt Khloe's tongue wiggling and turning inside her. Kim rested her hands on Khloe's head, encouraging her to continue eating her pussy as she closed her eyes and moaned again. Her hands left her head after a few seconds, leaving Khloe to begin aggressively devouring that juicy cunt. Kim gasped again as she felt Khloe's tongue dive deeper inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Lick it up!!"

Steven was left to wonder if Kim was crying out in reaction to his tongue or Khloe's. He focused his efforts on plunging his tongue deeper into Kim's ass at the same time as Khloe eating her pussy. Kim gasped and bit her lower lip. She purred soft moans while embracing this moment. As a mistress, there was no greater pleasure than to be eaten out by one of her sisters while sitting her thick ass down on the face of a male slave. Khloe withdrew her tongue from Kim's pussy and began to rub at her clit with her right hand index finger.

"You like that, sis? You like it when I play with your clit?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes! Keep rubbing it, Koko!"

Khloe loved it when Kim called her by that nickname. She planted her puffy lips over her sister's clit and gave it a loving kiss while sliding her middle finger beyond her wet folds. Kim bit her lower lip before squealing in excitement as Khloe fingered her. This only lasted momentarily as Kim clapped her hands to get her sister's attention.

"That's enough, Koko! I don't want to cum yet!"

All Kim had to do was clap her hands, and Khloe stopped. Her fingers slid out of that juicy cunt, and then she began to climb up from the floor. Kim offered her hand, pulling her sister onto her feet. Steven's tongue was pulled out of her dark hole as she got up from his face. He sighed in relief before feeling the metal collar dig into his neck. Khloe grabbed his chain and pulled it with authority to force his head up.

"Sit up!"

That was a direct order from Khloe. Steven had a difficult time balancing himself due to having his hands cuffed behind his back. She helped by tugging on the chain. Steven did not react with any spoken words as he watched Khloe spread her legs, stepping towards him. After eating both their asses, it was easy to guess their next request. He licked his lips, more than eager to indulge himself with some Kardashian pussy. Kim snapped her fingers at him.

"I think you know what she wants. You don't have to be told what your mistress wants. You're smart enough to figure it out."

Another direct order to command him, this time in the form of a rhetorical question. Steven pressed his lips to Khloe's cunt and slithered his tongue inside her. Since he was her prisoner in this scenario, his goal was to force her into a hard orgasm. That would be the only way to make up for all the punishment he endured from her. This was his only chance at making her scream and shiver in excitement. Without warning, he plunged his tongue as deep as it would go. Khloe gasped as he began to aggressively twist his wet muscle in her cunt.

"Oh my god! Ohhhh, Yessssss!!"

She blurted out her words in reaction to his aggressive licking. Kim stood next to her sister from her right shoulder and observed the action. It was a shame that it had to come this with Steven, she quietly thought to herself. He had proven himself useful for two months as one of her men in the organization. Kim wondered how long it would take to train him. He was far from the first man to have committed a betrayal within her family organization and been sentenced to this place as punishment. Beyond the training halls, Kim had many other male slaves locked in cells. Their skin had become pale after years of not feeling sunlight. The men lived new lives, waiting on the call of their mistress, who owned them. Some had been living in the underground facilities for several years as loyal slaves to the Kardashian sisters.

Other men who failed the training or were observed to have a lack of obedience were not fit to serve the sisters. Those men were castoffs to be sold in secret auctions to other powerful women and wealthy elites. This underground facility was only one of many throughout Los Angeles and other cities. Kim had brushed shoulders with wealthy elites who had the money and power to make people disappear without killing them. If Steven could not be trained to be a proper fuck toy for her and Khloe, he would be sold on the market to another powerful woman. So far, he showed progress in this day, but Kim was still skeptical. As she listened to her sister moan and cry out, she wondered how long this training would take. Hopefully, it would not be two months like his time spent working for her. He had potential, but she would never trust a man like this to be fully loyal.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh!! FUCK!! YESSSSS!!"

Khloe's loud screams snapped Kim out of her deep thoughts. Steven wiggled and shook his tongue in that pussy, trying hard to force Khloe into an orgasm. She gritted her teeth and began growling. That was the one sign he knew she could not hold on for much longer. With her climax seconds away, Khloe pulled the chain and then dropped it. She pushed his face away from her cunt in time for her to squirt her love nectar all over his face and bald head. He gagged and coughed up what splattered into his mouth. The warm, sticky feeling was enough to make him break out into a cold sweat. Khloe was out of breath, panting, and moaning. She stepped away from him, figuring that it was now Kim's turn to have her pussy eaten out by him.

"Sorry, sis, I wanted to make a mess first."

Kim laughed.

"I've always loved watching you squirt on a man's face. It's like when we both get blasted in cum. It's just so fucking hot."

As Khloe blushed, Kim reached out to stroke her chin with her right hand. The sisters gazed at each other before Kim leaned in for a quick kiss. Steven watched the sisters in a loving embrace. It was yet another secret he learned about this strange family. Kylie was not the only sister that Kim had an intimate relationship with.

123456...8