Big Booty Bitches Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Kim, aren't you gonna let him taste you as well?"

Kim shook her head before smiling back at her sister. The difference in their height was visible, with Khloe standing at least a foot taller than Kim. She almost towered over her, as she did when standing next to her other sisters. Kim licked her lips and replied.

"No. I think he's had enough today. I don't want to spoil him with dessert. I'd rather go upstairs with you, and we both eat each other out instead."

As they smirked at each other, Steven let out a sigh and swallowed his breath. He had no idea how to get out of this situation that he was now stuck in. There had to be a way out somehow. In his mind, he wondered if he could go along with the plan and play an obedient slave for them. Maybe that would impress Kim or Khloe enough to forgive him for his actions and remove the collar from his neck. His spirit was not entirely broken yet but was wounded, much like his body. He knew that by working for Kim, he would be getting his hands dirty in all kinds of illegal activity. Little could he have guessed that there were more sinister secrets lurking in the dark with this family. Organized crime was one thing, but it was a whole other world where he found himself collared and chained. One way or another, Steven held onto the belief that he could find a way out of this place.

******************

Miami, Florida

"That's too bad you don't know how to play. I would've thought a man like you was a big-time player at the card table."

Lindsey Pelas smirked after replying to Antonio. Her big green eyes studied his face as she sipped from the straw of her plastic cup. Her platinum blonde hair flowed beyond her shoulders with a split down the middle. She was watching his eyes as if she knew that he would be distracted by the heavy view of her natural breasts directly below her face. Those tits sat in a pink blouse, with the front button barely able to contain those beauties from spilling out. The blouse went with her denim, Daisy Dukes-style jean shorts, and flip-flops for casual wear. Abigail sat next to Lindsey, wearing a similar outfit. She left Antonio's apartment wearing a black blouse and a matching short skirt. The major difference in their outfits came with Abigail's choice of black high heel pumps. Since this was to be his first meeting with Lindsey, Antonio grabbed a suit. White pants and a matching blazer complemented his light blue shirt underneath.

The first thing Lindsey said about his choice of clothes was how cheesy she found them to be. She had no filter when it came to her words. Antonio blushed, trying to hide his smile, as he liked her honesty. They met at an upscale seafood diner for a date. It was Abigail's idea to go across town and order a meal at a place she claimed Lindsey knew all too well. Abigail informed him that Lindsey lived in Miami despite doing most of her published photoshoots in California. Everything was made much clearer once he engaged in a conversation with Lindsey while eating lobster and sipping tea. They sat at a round table away from other guests in the dining room. The restaurant was not as busy today, possibly due to the rain outside. That gave Lindsey, Abigail, and Antonio more privacy without the fear of any unwanted strangers overhearing their conversations.

"I've never been one to play card games. This would be a different story if we were talking about computer games, though."

That reply made Abigail laugh.

"You never told me you were a gamer, Antonio."

His eyes shifted to her as he tried not to smirk. Abigail had a way of teasing with her eyes alone. Lindsey did not appear impressed. She sipped from her straw to finish the remainder of the tea swirling at the bottom of her glass. Antonio did not know what to think of Lindsey based on his first impressions of the day. Apart from her beauty, she kept a low profile in the restaurant. Abigail was always beaming with joy in such a way that she could uplift a room with her radiating happiness alone. Lindsey was different. Maybe he was simply not her type of man. Or perhaps she was the kind of woman to keep her true personality hidden in public. Antonio was unsure what to think of her thus far.

"So what do you do with your spare time? Abi said you run a club. I imagine a rich guy like you has plenty of things to do."

Lindsey spoke before Abigail could change the subject. Her cold eyes gazed back at Antonio as she awaited his response.

"I don't do much. I guess you could say the club is my life. I like to get around with beautiful babes, but that's it."

Smirking at him, Lindsey chuckled.

"So I take it you're just a womanizer. One of those guys who likes to fuck a model by chance."

"Not quite!"

Abigail interrupted them, raising her left hand index finger.

"I'm the one that does the seducing, not him. I know how to push Antonio's buttons. He's more of a charmer than a real womanizer."

Lindsey flashed her perfect, pearly white teeth as she grinned at her friend. The way they looked at each other told Antonio that they had been friends for a while. Lindsey's green eyes turned back to him before she spoke again.

"Abi says you're good in the bedroom. She's been raving about you for days."

As Antonio blushed, she carried on speaking.

"You don't look like my type, so I have to take her word for it."

"So you have a type when it comes to guys?"

She nodded at him.

"I guess you thought I was some big player, huh? I'm just a guy who runs a nightclub and has been blessed in life with some beautiful friends. My dad is the more famous one."

"He ain't kidding. His dad is hooked up with J-Lo right now."

Lindsey raised an eyebrow at her friend's words but still looked unimpressed. Abigail continued to speak.

"He was telling me this morning about how he had an affair with Kate Upton."

"Him or his dad?"

Antonio, of course!"

Abigail's high-pitched voice made him blush any time he heard it. Lindsey chuckled smugly.

"So that's how you try to get with a woman? You tell them tall tales about your fantasies?"

He shook his head in response.

"No. I only told Abigail because I trust her. I didn't know she was going to tell you about that."

That reply made Abigail sigh as she looked down at the table. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings if that was what he did. He kept his focus on Lindsey.

"I guess I have reason to believe you then, but it still doesn't make a difference to me. I like guys who know how to take a walk on the wild side. I can look at you and tell you're not that kind of guy."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Lindsey chuckled before responding.

"You look like you've never drank from a bottle of Jack. I think you would probably faint if I asked you to snort a line of coke down the crack of my ass."

Abigail giggled loudly.

"Oh, Lindsey. Don't be so hard on him. Antonio isn't a hard-partying guy, but that doesn't matter. He don't need any booze or coke in his system to get it on. I like a sex machine that runs clean."

Now Lindsey was the one blushing. She turned to grin at her friend before giving Antonio a dirty look.

"A sex machine, huh? I guess I would have to see about that to know if it's true or not."

With her eyes focused on Antonio, she carried on speaking.

"I don't normally date squares like you."

To be labeled a square would have been an insult for many men. Antonio did not allow her comment to get under his skin. He smiled before replying.

"Well, if I'm not your type, it's not personal. I didn't know we were out on a date, mind you."

"I don't fuck guys on the first date, if you're wondering."

"What about the second date?"

His quick response was enough to fluster Lindsey into raising her eyebrows. She hesitated for a moment before firing back another snarky reply.

"I might fuck a square like you, but date them? No thanks."

"You're not supposed to be dating him, silly! That's my job."

Abigail interrupted them again. Just when Antonio felt he could not catch a break, she was there to stir up the conversation. Lindsey glanced at her friend and then back at him.

"You're lucky that you know Abi. I'd say you're even luckier that she's willing to share."

The two models looked at each other, then back at Antonio. He thought of a way to cool down this situation without offending Lindsey. The fact of the matter was that he wanted to fuck her, but that was it. His heart belonged to another model, who was not here at the moment. Only Abigail had a chance of replacing Demi if that relationship went south. After a moment of deep thought, Antonio had an offer for Lindsey.

"How about this. You come up to Disco Fever tonight with Abigail, and I'll show you a good time. If you're not entertained, you can go back home. I'll give you a V.I.P. pass so you can be the guest of honor tonight."

"The guest of honor? You make it sound so special."

"I can make sure you're treated like royalty as a V.I.P. I promise you that."

"Royalty, you say? I like that."

Lindsey smirked at Abigail. Antonio could tell that this was far from the first time she had been offered special treatment like this. It was the most he was going to offer her since the woman did not seem to care for him much. A threesome with her as a guest between himself and Abigail was far more appealing than any future dates with Lindsey. He was nervous about how this night would go if she accepted his offer. Antonio had to depend on Abigail to lead the way since this was her idea. After a few seconds, Lindsey nodded at him.

"Alright, you've got a deal. But I'll be arriving with Abi if you don't mind."

"I can't complain about that."

******************

Los Angeles, California

Upstairs in a secluded room, Khloe Kardashian sighed as she lay naked across the white sheets of a bed. She and Kim had just finished an intimate session together. Her long black hair was undone from the ponytail from earlier, flowing down her shoulders as she rolled on her side in the bed until she was resting on her chest. She raised her legs, kicking her bare feet up in the air as her eyes focused on Kim's phat ass across from the bed. The older sister stood in front of an oval-shaped mirror. Kim's eyes were fixated on a small black box that opened to reveal a set of fifteen keys lined up in rows of five each. The metal chrome shined from the light above, highlighting the small differences between each and every key. They all fit into a collar that was reserved for their slaves below a locked door. Only six keys were marked with a name. Steven's key was in the bottom-right corner of the last row.

"You're awfully quiet, sis. What are you thinking about?"

Khloe's voice alerted Kim. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror while smiling deviously.

"We've got a busy schedule next week with filming new episodes of the show. Do you really think we have time to train Steven right now? I'm not sure."

Raising her right hand, Khloe rested her palm beneath her chin. She continued to kick her feet playfully while she considered her sister's words. Kim slowly turned around and planted her hands on her hips as if she were modeling for Khloe. Her pussy was on full display, still glistening in wetness after the pleasure from her sister's mouth.

"I thought he showed great progress today. He actually listened, and I didn't have to beat any sense into him."

"Fact! But you know we can't trust him to always listen all the time. Today might just be a blue moon. It's much harder to train a man in his forties than a young man in his twenties. That bad boy Brian was much easier to train."

Brian was the last slave Kim had personally trained. He was a twenty-four-year-old college student turned publicist who was hired on to her personal PR team. The young man proved to be something of a playboy with a submissive side to him. He liked to spend his time following her around, hoping to get lucky one day. That day eventually came when Kim needed another man for a quick fix. Brian quickly became one of her favorite men to fuck on the side when traveling across the country. He was sentenced to the dungeon after she caught him selling photographs online from her personal selfie collection. Among the photos were a few nude pictures she had snapped that were supposed to be for his eyes only. That was thirteen months ago. Brian found his place easily as Kim's personal slave and fuck toy. He willingly embraced the role, even going so far as to describe the honor he felt to be collared by her.

Steven was a completely different story. Kim knew older men like him were much more difficult to train. Despite the progress he showed today, she still had great doubts about his future. If he could not be made into a loyal, obedient fuck toy for Khloe, then he would need to be sold to another owner. That process was tricky and not something Kim liked to do. It involved calling certain people and agreeing on terms with other powerful families across the country with enough power to keep secrets. Before a slave was sold, Kim had to brand them. It was her way of saying goodbye and leaving the mark on a man who was once her property. Her personal branding iron consisted of the KK initials and was normally applied on the right hand, where anyone could see it. If Steven was to be sold or traded, Kim knew Khloe would want to be there to witness the branding.

"Like, so what! If he fails the training, then he fails. I ain't worried about him. We still have our real slaves who enjoy serving us."

Kim flashed her teeth in a grin at Khloe's words.

"That's true, sister. I don't think Steven will ever be one of them, is all I'm saying. We have to start filming soon, I'm not sure we really have time to train him. It's a shame, cause I have missed being a mistress. I almost forgot how good it makes me feel."

"We can make him wait."

"He isn't the type of man who is going to be patient, is what I'm trying to tell you."

Khloe moved her hand from under her chin. She quit kicking her feet as her eyes gazed across the room. The wallpaper was white to match the bed and painted wooden furniture. She did not pay much attention to the textures of the wall as she thought of a response to her sister.

"If he's a problem, we don't have to keep him, do we?"

"I should be the one asking you that, Koko. You collared him, not me."

"Fine, you got me there."

The sisters exchanged looks as Kim crossed her arms over her busty tits. Khloe pressed her hand against her head, rustling her fingernails into her golden locks of hair. After a moment of thought, Khloe had an idea.

"If he can't behave himself, then we should, like... get rid of him like we've had to do with others. That's my plan B."

"I knew you were gonna say that."

Khloe sighed and rolled her eyes.

"If this all fails, how about we call Beyonce? We could try to make some kind of deal. It might be enough to patch up the bridge with her. I know you've been waiting a long time to give her some payback."

That idea made Kim smirk. Beyonce was someone who had been a thorn in her side for a long time. Khloe was more sympathetic towards her, but Kim had reasons to feud with the iconic singer. Beyonce had a similar inner circle and organization surrounding her business interests. Anyone who knew her and Jay Z long enough became aware of their dysfunctional marriage and swinging lifestyles. The marriage was similar to Kim's own problems with Kanye. Jay Z had many girlfriends across various cities that he could arrange a booty call for when in town. Beyonce preferred to have a small harem of men collared and chained to serve her. The last time Kim sold a slave to Beyonce, the singer complained that the KK initials branded in his skin were burned too deeply. She repaid Kim by handing over a man who would prove to be the most problematic inmate to ever be locked in the Kardashian slave pit.

The man went by the name of Arnold, despite Beyonce introducing him as Isaac. He turned out to be a career criminal with a history of identity theft and forgery. Beyonce did not lie that he was an obedient and loyal servant. She withheld the key details that he swore loyalty only to her. Arnold would go on to create massive problems within the halls of the dungeon. He was once a charmer in a past life with the talent of wooing women with his words. He convinced Kim to give him a personal cell with luxuries and relaxed security. That only gave him more personal access to her guards, whom he was able to manipulate into freeing him when the sisters were absent from the dungeon. Somehow he got his hands on a working cellphone to wreck even more havoc. The man had memorized a phone number to call Beyonce and report secrets to her via phone calls and text messages.

The damage was done by the time Kim learned about Arnold's treachery. She never caught on to him having a cellphone until long after he had whispered many family secrets to the singer. Somehow, Beyonce knew about the intimate relationships Kim shared with her sisters. Some time passed before Kim figured out Arnold was the culprit. By that point, he had made an escape attempt with guards to cover his tracks. The man almost made it out of the slave pit before one loyal guard risked his life to apprehend him in a violent struggle. A detective on Kim's payroll ran Arnold's fingerprints to reveal his true identity as Isaac Johnson. A con artist with an extensive criminal record before he came into contact with Beyonce. The man had sworn loyalty to the singer by exposing Kardashian family secrets to her in his manipulative schemes. Before he was killed, he laughed endlessly, taunting anyone who would listen by telling them that Beyonce knew Kim had slept with her sisters.

Two years had passed since that incident. Beyonce had blackmailed Kim more than once by threatening her with family secrets. She threatened to reveal the sisterly love to important people who shared business interests with Kim. Among the threats, Beyonce had made up insulting nicknames for them. 'The sisters who fuck each other' and 'incest hoes' were the most offensive jabs that made Kim's blood boil. Khloe's idea reminded Kim of how long she had been waiting to get revenge on Beyonce. She could envision Steven giving that woman headaches. He would not be able to cause the same level of carnage Isaac unleashed, but Kim did not care. As the years began to pass by, she worried that she would never be able to seize an opportunity to repay the singer for the pain she inflicted on them. If Steven could not prove useful in the slave pit, that was fine. There was now a backup plan in place.

"I love that idea the more I think about it. Steven could be a real pain in the ass for her. For her to have to deal with a man that causes trouble, it's what she deserves."

"Yeah, but only if we have to give him up. I kinda want to keep him. He's like... one of the best ever at going down on me. Sorry I'm being such a slore, but I'm just stating facts."

Kim chuckled at her sister's speech.

"True. I'm just thinking about what happens if it doesn't work out. Remember, he's older, and we also have to get ready for the next show. The timing is, like, not in our favor, you know? We'll talk about this more later, sis."

******************

8 HOURS LATER

Miami, Florida

Rain poured down in the darkness, covering every layer of metal and concrete in water outside. Small puddles had formed in the parking lot. Thunder could be heard in the distance through the midnight hours. Beyond the front doors, it was just another night at Disco Fever. Thunderstorms were not enough to interrupt the flow of business at the club. The number of usual guests was lower tonight due to the weather. That only made things easier for Antonio to manage tonight. Lindsey and Abigail arrived early, just a few minutes after 10 PM. They wore matching black dresses with shoulder straps to support their bulging cleavage. Antonio was still wearing the same suit from their date earlier in the day. He saw no need to change into an unworn one, despite the weather outside. This was going to be a slow night with a small crowd on the dance floor.

123456...8