Big Booty Bitches Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, Vida. Ride me like there's no tomorrow."

The first thing she did was reach for his arm. Vida pulled his hand away from his dick and replaced the grip with her own fingers. He glanced down and noticed smears of her red lipstick were visible beneath the crown of his pole. She used her left hand to balance herself as she straddled him and bent her knees on both sides. Vida gazed into Antonio's eyes as she hovered her wet opening directly above his cock. She expected his eyes to be focused on her pussy, but instead he was staring at her tits.

"Don't just stare at my tits. Grab them."

His hands grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard. Antonio moaned at the feeling of her hardened nipples poking into his soft skin. Vida slowly lowered herself down, pushing his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, it's been far too long since I've had this."

He squeezed her breasts again as she pressed her hands against his chest and began to roll her hips. Antonio closed his eyes and moaned.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we're doing this again!"

Wasting no time, Vida rolled her hips at first and began to slam herself down on his cock. His body rocked as her thick ass cheeks bounced and shook as she rocked herself on his lap. Antonio gritted his teeth for a moment before letting out a loud moan. He had no chance to take control if he wanted to. Vida had him right where she wanted the young man. An easy one to wrap around her finger and use for her own pleasure. To have a real cock tonight beat any pleasure she could have given herself with her own fingers.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! I'm gonna ride you until I fucking cum!!"

Smacking sounds were heard in the room in a steady rhythm as Vida continued to slam her pussy down onto his cock. His balls clapped against the undersides of her thick ass cheeks. Antonio let go of her breasts to watch them jiggle slightly with each thrust she made. The couch rocked and began shaking from the power of Vida's movement. She was the one fucking him instead of the other way around.

"Yes! Yesssss!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Over and over, she continued to slam her body down on him. Vida did not care about anything else except reaching her climax in this moment. She barred her teeth, flashing them at him as she noticed Antonio's wandering eyes. The look on his face told her how easily she was overwhelming him with her lust. As she slammed down a final time, she raked her fingernails across his chest and began to roll her hips. If anyone were standing behind her, they would have seen her perfect booty twerking. Antonio closed his eyes, enjoying the tight, warm feeling of her pussy. Vida moaned in a panic. She could feel her climax drawing closer the more she rolled her hips.

"I need to cum! I need to do it... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!"

Her loud voice made him open his eyes. To try and push her closer to that wonderful feeling, Antonio grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. Vida squealed as she reached the height of her pleasure. He gasped at the feeling of her pussy tightening around his shaft. Vida raised her arms and ran one hand through her long hair as her legs began shaking. The intensity of her orgasm was almost enough to make Antonio cum inside her. He held himself back, grunting loudly.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. This is what I've been wanting."

Vida sounded relieved in the delivery of her words. She took a moment to catch her breath and then began to climb off him. When she noticed the look on his face, she giggled over the fact that he was trying his hardest not to cum inside her.

"It looks like you could cum again before we're done."

She giggled again as his cock slipped out of her wet pussy. The length was covered in her warm, sticky juices. Vida winked at him as she turned around and shook her ass.

"We're not done yet. I can tell from that look on your face that you need to cum again. Since you've been a good boy, I'm gonna give you a treat."

Licking her lips, she turned around to reveal her booty to him. Slightly shaking her hips, she made those thick cheeks rub together.

"How would you like to cum in my ass?"

Those words made his heart beat faster. To be able to fuck her legendary ass to finish this night, Antonio immediately felt a little bit of strength inside him. He did not reply as he got up from the couch. Vida stepped forward and giggled seductively.

"I knew that would get you off the couch. I bet you've been dreaming about getting to pound my ass one day."

Antonio watched her turn to face the couch and lean down. She elevated her huge ass, splitting the crack as he stepped directly behind her.

"This ass is bigger than I remember it."

"Is it really?"

"I think so."

As she pressed her hands into the cushions of the couch, Vida felt his wet shaft pushing up the crack of her booty. Antonio pulled her cheeks apart and found that dark hole. He braced himself by swallowing his breath while pushing the head of his shaft in.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. I want to feel that cock in my ass."

His left hand slid forward, caressing her smooth skin as he felt the tightness of her booty. His dick disappeared from view as he thrust in. He pushed it all the way in to watch the entire length vanish from his sight. Vida gasped and moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, it's deep in there. I can feel it."

Her voice was almost a whisper. She bit her lower lip and purred soft moans as his hands found a place on both hips. With a moan of pleasure, Antonio began to buck his hips to drive his cock in and out of her amazing booty. His balls clapped against the undersides of her thick cheeks with each full thrust he gave her. Smacking sounds became audible as Antonio was now fucking that ass.

"Tell me how much you love this ass!"

Vida reared her right hand back and spanked her booty to make sure she had his attention. He was still thrusting into her booty as he replied.

"I love it! It feels so fucking good inside!"

Since he was thrusting at a slow pace, Vida felt the need to take charge. She shoved her ass back as she began to roll her hips. Antonio's eyes widened as she began twerking her booty. Her powerful ass boomed against his skin with each full thrust she made. He stopped thrusting and stood there, letting her do all the work now. She threw her ass back with authority, proving who was in control.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! You're gonna cum in my ass! I want you to shoot that hot load right up my ass!!"

Snarling and groaning, Antonio knew he could not hold on for much longer. He tried to brace himself just long enough to enjoy this booty. Vida continued to pump her ass back. His cock was still moving inside when he exploded again.

"Ohhhhh, GOD!! VIDAAAAAA!!

Gritting his teeth, he growled and groaned. His moans had become desperate cries, with little energy left within him. Vida felt spurts of his hot cum fill her booty, but nowhere near the amount that had flooded her mouth. He took a step back and pulled his cock out of her ass. Exhausted and out of breath, Antonio stumbled to the side and collapsed on the couch next to her. Vida laughed as she heard him sigh in exhaustion.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, I know I did."

She giggled as he closed his eyes.

"You better get up and go to bed, honey. We've got a lot of planning to do tomorrow."

TO BE CONTINUED

1...345678