Sudden Infidelity

Story Info
A man cheats on his fiancé with glamour model Lucy Pinder.
16k words
4.72
47.6k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work or post my stories on other sites without my permission.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Neon lights illuminated the darkness with a touch of blue on the walls. Furniture scattered across the room had a touch of purple as a result of a special light from the ceiling. What was once the living room of a hotel suite had now become a mini-club room. The couch had been pushed back, and a lounge chair sat at the center of the room. Loud music blasted from the kitchen with slow hip hop beats absent of any vocals. The light above had caused a reflection of purple to illuminate half-empty bottles of whiskey lined up on a table near the kitchen. Back there, the real drinks were properly fixed among friends with an array of choices. Only one man currently sat in the living room. The only one allowed in the large black lounge chair in the center of the room.

This party was something of a surprise for Michael Smith. A quick trip to Los Angeles was not something he had planned to start August. He was only a week removed from proposing to his now fiancé Maggie back home in London. News of their engagement had spread across their circle of friends, consisting of various professions related to film production. At thirty-seven years of age, now was the time to begin settling down and planning a future alongside his wife. Mike had spent a few years working in Los Angeles before heading back home to London. While there was no place like home, the city of angels still held a dear place in his heart. That was where he and Maggie had once lived when they both had jobs in production companies in the town.

If there was a woman in the suite tonight, it certainly was not her. The other men were all friends of the couple in a bachelor party Maggie approved of. Tonight was their final night in the U.S. before a flight back home. The party began by breaking out the bottles of whiskey and gin. One American friend Mike had met years ago had experience in bartending, as that became his job from the kitchen with fixing up fancy drinks. Another friend was a former DJ who had brought along with him a stereo to blast a mix of instrumental music he had made a few years ago. Mike did not mind the hip-hop beats once he had swallowed two glasses of gin and tonic. The mood of the party had been relatively tame so far, with the men drinking together. Mike sat there in his chair and watched a few friends step out of the doorway leading into the kitchen.

Voices were audible back in the kitchen as multiple conversations were under way. Whatever his friends were discussing, he had no interest in. Mike rested his left elbow down on the armrest of the chair, twitching his fingers as the neon lights cast purple and blue colors over his skin. A tattoo was visible under his left hand, revealing the pyramid design found on the U.S. one dollar bill with heavy details in black ink. Mike had considered getting another tattoo on his right wrist, but could never settle on a design he liked. The pyramid and 'all seeing eye' represented a friendship he had with another man he met more than fifteen years ago. Steve was present tonight as the main man who had paid the bill to arrange this party in a fancy suite. Mike assumed most of the drinks were paid for by him as well.

A five o'clock shadow had grown into a rugged beard to go with a trimmed mustache on his face. Mike was waiting until the flight back home to shave his face. His brown eyes matched the natural color of his hair, which was also slightly longer than his ears. A haircut would be needed before the wedding, but he was not thinking about that date tonight. The date was still more than a week away. He sat up in the chair, crossing his legs as he thought about going for another drink. The purple rays of light did not change any colors on his buttoned-up short-sleeve red shirt. Underneath was his skinny chest that he had spent much time working out to stay in shape. Apart from the gym membership he had back home, Mike spent time biking in London. While listening to the music, he found himself beginning to daydream about returning home when the front door came open.

"Oh, there he is."

The voice belonged to his best friend, Steve. The short man offered a smile before he quietly left the door, leaving it cracked. His short orange hair and clean shaved face were visible in a purple hue thanks to the lighting. The color lit up his white T-shirt, but not the denim blue jeans he wore. Mike could not remember why Steve left, so he figured it was for another beer run.

"Coming back empty handed, I see."

Steve laughed at his friend's comment. He shook his head before answering him back.

"Uh no, I've got someone who wants to meet you."

If his words were not enough to entice Mike, the appearance of a stranger would do the trick. Steve chuckled as he then walked through the living room and went to the kitchen. He clapped his hands and whistled at the other men, but Mike's attention was on the front door that opened wide for a short, brunette-haired woman to step in. This was not his fiancé entering the party, notable for the hair parted down the middle of her head and a set of dark eyes. She wore a white jacket covering her entire body and shut the door behind her. With a soft smile, she stepped forward to Mike.

"Put on the right song, she's finally here!"

Steve made his presence known from the kitchen by hollering among the laughter from the men. The woman curved her lips into a smile, flashing her teeth as she glanced towards the doorway. Steve ran back into the room, grinning ear to ear before he spoke to Mike.

"Hope you're in the mood for some entertainment tonight, buddy. Just remember the one rule! No touching! Show her some respect and you'll have a good time. Oh, and yeah... probably don't wanna tell Maggie about this. We only invited one woman tonight, and it wasn't her."

The end of his speech made the woman smirk back at him. When Steven stepped aside, she focused her attention back on Mike, placing her hands on her shoulders and glancing down at him. His first thought was that Steve had hired a stripper for the party. Or maybe she was an escort? His imagination began to run wild as he saw the look in her dark eyes. She wore no makeup, giving a somewhat angelic appearance in the jacket. Mike awaited her to say something, perhaps introduce herself, but the woman remained silent. All she did was move her hands over the buttons attached to her jacket and then pulled them apart. They snapped undone one by one, all while Steve stood in the doorway to the kitchen, watching guard. Only he was there, none of the other men joined in behind him.

With the buttons undone, the woman pulled her jacket and dropped it to the floor. She stood in a pair of black high heels with an open crotch and black silk stockings that went up to her waist. A large hole was cut out, revealing a thong that covered her snatch. The stockings went as high as her waist, extending above her belly button. Mike's jaw dropped as he witnessed a giant set of breasts contained in a see-through silky black bra. They were so massive, his eyes enlarged. The length of her brunette hair extended, overflowing to her tits as she planted her hands onto her hips for a second time. Who was this woman? She remained silent and softly smiled at the reaction he had to her appearance. Outside the room, the music stopped momentarily for a new song to begin playing in a slow tempo with bass beats.

Mike's eyes remained enlarged as he gazed at her amazing large breasts. From first guess, they had to be a G or an F cup, and all natural. These were possibly the biggest tits he'd ever seen in person, and they were now shaking towards his face. The girl bent over and let her breasts bounce in the silky bra before she began to slowly turn around. She struggled to match the tempo and beat of the music while caressing her hands across her hips. The high waist lingerie stockings extended far enough that when she turned around, Mike could see her ass cheeks. The V-shaped thong was barely visible down the crack of what was an impressive booty on display. She kept dancing and swaying, but her movements were lagging behind the rhythm.

He could not complain about her lack of dancing skills. It was becoming more apparent with each passing second that she was not an experienced professional. But who was she? Nothing about her appearance seemed familiar to him. The woman turned around, gritting her teeth into a playful smile as she made eye contact with Mike. He swallowed his breath as he watched her fingertips caress her own skin. She moved her hands up to her bra, giving him the impression she was about to let her massive breasts loose and strip. Instead, she bounced her tits and pushed them together. Mike was too distracted by this teasing act to know she was beginning to move into the chair. She lowered her right hand down to the armrest of the chair and then carefully bent her knees to climb into his lap. This sudden movement caused him to exhale deeply.

"Remember, no touching!"

The sound of Steve's voice only made his heartbeat jump as this beautiful woman was dancing in his lap. She balanced herself on her knees, shaking her breasts in his face. With touching prohibited, Mike felt a struggle within. He leaned back, fighting the urge to reach out and grab those amazing breasts. The woman raised her arms up to place her hands at the back of her head. As she flexed her elbows out, she revealed her tattoos. An elegant flower design decorated the inner side of her right bicep. On her left wrist was a pattern of stars with a gold bracelet band shining over them. A few smaller designs were visible on her right arm, beneath the elbow, but Mike was paying them no attention. His eyes remained fixated on those giant breasts. Her nipples were visible in the sheer, see-through bra. The details of her areolas were hard to see inside the sheer fabric.

With her hands still behind her head, the woman made the effort to slightly bounce her tits left and right. The jiggle was only interrupted by the bra itself. At any moment now, Mike expected her to free those epic breasts. She lowered her arms and then made a soft smile as she began to climb off his lap. Mike knew she was not done yet. This woman had to have other tricks up her sleeve, he thought. He slid his wrists over the armrests of the chair, spreading his fingers out. She turned around, still trying to bump her hips to the rhythm of the music but working off key. Mike felt her warm hands over his as she swayed her long hair to glance across her right shoulder. She curved her pink lips into an innocent smile as she shoved her buttocks down over his crotch. Mike immediately moaned in reaction. His stiff shaft poked up the front of his black pants.

There was no doubt that she could feel his erect length pushing up. Now she was grinding her ass against him. Mike took a deep breath and let out another moan. When he glanced to the left side of the room, he noticed Steve was still standing in the doorway to the kitchen, as if to keep guard. Perhaps it was his job to make sure Mike followed the rules. The temptation was only rising with each passing second, as he was now receiving a lap dance from this beautiful woman. He moaned again at the feeling of her ass grinding down into his crotch. Her appearance alone was enough to make him break into a cold sweat. She had to be feeling his hardened cock underneath. If only he could tease her about it, but then again, this woman had yet to utter a single word. He could not even guess what her name was.

Grinding harder, she remained at this slow pace. Mike continued to moan at this wonderful feeling. While her dancing skills were not up to par, she did know how to use her ass for grinding. She pressed her hands down into his and then got up from his lap. The woman turned around, swaying her hair in her face, requiring a moment to fix it. She then sat back down on him, this time bending her knees on the side of him to nestle her booty back into his lap. Now that they were face-to-face again, Mike gazed into her beautiful dark eyes. With so little makeup, she had natural angelic beauty. He continued to gaze back at her face as she started to grind again. Her thighs rubbed against his poking cock as she moved her hands to her breasts and made them jiggle in the small bra.

The music began to fade out, with the bass beats becoming slower. Maggie popped into Mike's mind as he began to question his own motives and deeds. All this time, he had struggled to not caress this beautiful woman's smooth skin. Again, he had to wonder who this woman was. She did not seem like a professional dancer or even an escort. Her body language and the expressions on her face told a different story than her sultry appearance in the lingerie outfit. A shiny gold necklace was visible below her face. The pendant was the size of a penny, glimmering in the light. He only noticed before gazing at her large breasts again. She pushed her hands against his chest and leaned in, shoving her breasts into his face for one final time.

This was the final test of self-control. Mike could not lie to himself that these were the greatest breasts he had witnessed in his life. And now they were brushing against his face. She moved her hands behind her back, teasing him over the possibility of finally releasing those tits. But he did not expect her to. If her plan was to get topless, she would have already done it. He curled his fingers into a fist before flexing them out. Mike closed his eyes and took a deep breath, fighting the urge to touch her. The woman smiled and then began to climb off him. She appeared to be done and had no stripping routine planned. All this time, she had yet to speak to him. Mike found himself lusting over her now. Was she really about to leave him with a hard erection poking in the front of his pants?

Or was he willing to cheat on his soon-to-be wife with this gorgeous woman? Perhaps that was the better question for Mike to consider among his conflicted thoughts. He did not even know her name, but her beauty could not be dismissed. If Steve would not allow touching, Mike assumed that there had to be another rule involved. This woman was no escort. If he wanted to try his luck with her, the men at the party would have witnessed it. Mike was speechless as he watched her reach down and grab the jacket from the floor. As she leaned back up, the woman noticed the hard bulge in the front of his pants. Her eyes leered back at him as she grinned, then took another glance at the bulge. That was the last bit of teasing she had for him before slipping the jacket back on.

No words were spoken as she glanced back at Steve and smiled. They quietly gestured to each other as she buttoned up the jacket. Mike had not noticed that the other men from the kitchen had gathered around Steve to take a glimpse of the gorgeous woman. One man's jaw dropped as he saw her boobs. Mike finally began to rise from his chair, just to see her open the door and then step out. Not even with a goodbye or telling him her name, the woman did her job and left. Chatter was audible among the men's voices in the distance, but Mike could care less what they had to say. Deep down, he was certain that he had just witnessed what could possibly be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The only problem with all of this was knowing he swore his heart and soul to another woman.

"Who was she!?"

When he blurted those words out to Steve, the other men standing behind him began to laugh loudly. One friend pointed at the bulge in Mike's pants, laughing loudly in an effort to embarrass him. All Steve did was slowly curve his lips into a full grin, revealing his teeth before he erupted into a roar of laughter. Mike blushed and stood there, running his right hand through his hair until he noticed what they were pointing at. He turned around, staggering off to find the bathroom as the men continued to laugh.

"Hey Mike! Where are you going!?"

"I think he needs to jack off!"

"No no, he's just gotta take a piss!"

"Poor Mike, he thought he was gonna get laid tonight!"

The men continued to laugh and make statements as he hurried to the bedroom and slammed the bathroom door shut. No matter how hard they tried to embarrass him, it was not enough to decrease his powerful erection. Taking a deep breath, Mike groaned. Who the hell was that woman? This was a question he wanted answered, but at the same time he found himself thinking of something else. Never fall in love with a stripper. Such beauty was almost irresistible, but then again, he did not even learn the woman's name. He also doubted if she was truly a stripper since she did not even so much as go topless. Think about Maggie, Mike reminded himself. She was his fiancé and not the mysterious buxom dancer. Regardless of the identity of that woman, this would be a night he knew he would not forget any time soon.

******************

6 DAYS LATER

London, England

Clear blue skies were a welcome greeting back home, but a painful reminder of the summer heat. The November mists could not come sooner. Mike reunited with Maggie after leaving the US. She seemingly had no idea about the bachelor party, throwing it off as 'a night out with the boys'. Before Mike could relax with her, he had to make another trip to visit his family in Yorkshire. The wedding would likely be delayed due to his father's health. He suffered a fall from a rooftop, breaking his ankle and suffering a back injury that left him bedridden. His discharge from the hospital came after Mike's first day visiting. The thunder and rain could never be forgotten, no matter how long it had been since his last time walking outside in his home area. Mike could never forget the old pathways, bridges, and rivers in the distance.

It was easy to sit around daydreaming while spending time at his parents' house. The perception of time was lost when wandering the halls of such a familiar place. Maggie called three times a day, going the distance to send a selfie photo later in the evening. Her presence was certainly missed. Those lovely deep blue eyes and her long golden hair. Her cleavage was visible in the photo, but it did not compare to the rack of another woman still lingering in his thoughts. Without knowing her name, Mike had come to think of the woman from his bachelor party simply as 'the stripper'. Steve did not bother telling him her name, and now he was confident that he would never see that woman again. Despite this, he was still captivated by her beauty alone. To lighten his father's mood, he mentioned her.

The chuckle and grin across the old man's face were worth it after Mike told him the story. 'She had tits like you wouldn't believe', he told his father, who jokingly asked if she was a yank. With the hours passing by, Mike could not avoid thinking about those boobs. He tried to calm his thoughts by thinking about his future wife and looking at the photo Maggie had sent to him. What kind of man would cheat on his fiancé with a stripper? That was one question Mike constantly asked himself in an effort to forget about that other woman. Once again, when he found himself gazing out of a window and studying the old spires, Mike thought about that mysterious dancer. Time knew no limits for days like this. Only at his parents' house did Mike have so much time to sit and rummage through the many subjects on his mind.

Once he was back home in London, however, those thoughts began to fade away. Maggie became concerned about delaying the wedding due to his father's health. All the invitation cards had been sent and Maggie had her dress prepared. One of the first things Mike did back home was shave his face, but he held off on getting a needed haircut. Maggie had something special planned for this hot day. Since she had already met his friends in social circles, the time had finally come for her to introduce him to her girlfriends in town. Maggie claimed she wanted him to at least know all of her friends who would be attending their wedding. After getting dressed for a casual summer day in white cargo shorts and a yellow T-shirt, a trip was in order across town. Maggie drove to an apartment flat. During the ride, she mentioned the names of her friends that would be there, but Mike was not paying attention.