Big Booty Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Submissive Big Booty Black Sissy Slave Vs 20 White Masters.
2.3k words
3.88
12.1k
12
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.

Part 3: Interracial Gangbang for Sissy

by D.S.F

So I'm sitting in between 2 Big Muscular White Men in the Car, on the way to get fucked. There are 3 in total in the car, the other is driving. As soon as I got in the car, they started kissing my neck and my lips. Caressing my newly altered thick meaty thighs, that compliment my huge BIG BOOTY. They're kissing me passionately and touching me wherever they want. At first when I got in the car I was just thinking about the money they're gonna pay me but they're turning me on, it has me wondering how big their dicks are. I couldn't think of anything else but having all of their dicks inside of me. I'm a real DICK SUCKING FAG SLUT. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what kind of experience this would be. I've never fucked for money before but there's always a first.

One of the guys pulls out his dick and motions his hand onto the back of my head, then pushes my mouth onto his flaccid penis. It's dark in the car, so I can't see it but it feels thick in my mouth. I would say I was sucking on 6 inches flaccid and thick, so it was amazing to suck him. He's moaning and breathing hard while I'm sucking his hung white dick. I've never sucked dick in a car before, and it feels so naughty and cheap, and I love it. I'm submissively throating a dick in a random group of guys car, headed somewhere and I don't even know because I'm too busy worshipping a monster white cock. As I suck his dick, I feel like their my white masters and I'm their black slave boy. As I'm thinking this, the guy I'm sucking on says (in a deep voice),

BWC MASTER 1:

"SUCK THAT WHITE DICK YOU WORTHLESS SLAVE"

When he says that, he also starts controlling my sucking with his big white hands on the back of my head. At this point his dick is almost fully erect, so it's about 10 inches LONG, THICK & WHITE. He's pushing my mouth up and down on his BIG HUGE WHITE MONSTER COCK. I'm loving it so much and then all of a sudden I here another deep voice say,

BWC MASTER 2:

"GIVE ME A GO WITH THOSE SLUTTY BLACK LIPS"

So after he says that, he pulls me over to him while his dick is already hard, he immediately motions my head to suck on his dick. Again, it's dark so I can't actually see his dick but I could feel it in my mouth well enough to picture it. It felt like about 10 inches as well. Not as thick, but like a perfect kind of girth to it nonetheless. I'm sucking this MONSTER WHITE COCK... VERY WET, SLOPPY and DEEP! I'm so turned on by the thought of these 2 BIG DICK WHITE HUNKS taking turns fucking me when we get to where we're going. I'm so excited!!

So we've been driving now for probably 45 minutes (I don't know). I been too busy enjoying worshipping these dicks, these ENORMOUS PULSATING PRETTT WHITE COCKS in my mouth. I was going back and forth from one to the other, SUCKING & SLURPING these 2 GIANT WHITE DICKS. They were so verbal and it made me feel submissive, I liked it. They had a hint of racial play in their verbal dominance too, that was kinda hot. They called me;

"DICKSUCKER BLACK BITCH"

"CHOCOLATE FAGGOT LIPS"

"BLACK BOY COCK SLURPER"

"BLACK DEEPTHROAT SLAVE BOY"

They made me feel on one hand like a Worthless Whore who sucks dick for money but also they made me feel like I had something special with my throat and lips. They would compliment my skills and disrespect me, it was pretty sexy and naughty. I could suck their dicks forever! The driver would glance back with the rear view mirror, and that's hot to me. Not only was I sucking 2 HUGE JUICY DICKS, but I was being watched. I can't wait to experience his dick too, I'm sure he's a GIANT!

30mins later and I'm still DEEPTHROATING these 2 LONG WHITE THROBBING DICKS. SUCKING them and SLOBBERING them. I am a DICK SUCKING SLURP WHORE QUEEN and I accept that at this point in my journey. When a BIG DICK is sliding in my mouth, my throat waters and creates a moist home for the dick. Then I SUCK! And I SUCK and I SUCK and I SUCK again. After I enjoy Sucking, I gently let my lips slip up the shaft very sensually slow. Then once my lips reach the top of the dick I drop my throat quickly, letting his entire JUICY WHITE PENIS to plunge to the back of my throat. Then I SUCK! And I, SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!

*The Car Stops*

The Driver gets out and walks around to the backseat doors, opens the door, and forcefully pulls me out. Then he just moves me to the front passenger seat, gets back in the car and starts driving again.

So we're driving and he pulls his dick out, and I say in a very sissy like weak bitch voice,

"oh my..., Baby your Dick is so Huge."

HIS DICK IS SO HUGE!! It had to be about 14 INCHES, THICK as a ENERGY DRINK CAN, and the head of his penis was so FAT & JUICY. I couldn't resist, so I start sucking his big cock with so much passion while he drives.

(Me Sucking Dick)

*SUCK SUCK SUCK SLURP*

*SUCK SUCK SLOPPY SUCK*

*SLURPY SUCK SUCK SLOBBER*

BWC MASTER 3:

"You're such a COCK SUCKING WHORE!!"

"Yeaahh, Suck my Dick you worthless Black Fag Boy. I can't wait to pound your BIG BOOTY FAGGOT HOLE while all 20 of my friends watch."

(I start thinking while still sucking;

"What does he mean by all 20?? I thought I was only fucking him and the other 2. If he wants 20 men to fuck me they'll need more money to me.")

So i suck on his BIG DICK for the next 30 minutes, and while still throating my MASTER we reach our destination and I keep SUCKING. I hear both backseat car doors slam as my first 2 BWC MASTERS exit the vehicle. While they go inside I'm giving the DICK I'm SUCKING the SLOPPIEST WET SLOPPY DICKSUCKING I've ever given. Addicted to his size, his 14 LONG & GIRTHY INCHES of JUICY and THROBBING DICK!! In my mouth I felt like my only purpose in life was to please his AMAZING COCK with my WET MOUTH. SUCKING and SUCKING, SLOPPING and SLURPING his BIG BEAUTIFUL WHITE DICK.

(More Sucking for 10min)

I finally get brought into the place where I will be fucked. It's a house with nothing but a lot of open space with a big bed in the middle of the room. There are 20 white men with their dicks out crowded around the bed, stroking their big dicks. I've never seen so many BIG DICKS at once. They were all TALL WHITE MUSCULAR HUNKS with BIG WHITE DICKS! They all wanted to fuck me!

One of them says,

BWC MASTER from the Crowd:

"Put that Slave on the Bed!! Make her put that ass up!!"

So I walk over to the bed after one of the masters commanded me. I get in the doggystyle position to get fucked. I'm excited because I wasn't expecting all of these huge dicks, and now I just want all of them in my ass. The 2 guys from the car backseat suck session come over first, and of course they got right to it. So I'm sucking one dick, with the other's face in my ass eating my booty. I'm Moaning and Sucking this HUGE WHITE DICK. Sucking this dick in front of all these men was turning me on, and while sucking I hear dicks getting stroked and soft groans and soft degrading comments about me being fucked like a whore and a slave. I'm getting turned on, especially since this feeling of not escaping even if I wanted to lingered in my mind. One of my masters stops eating my booty, and inserts his BIG COCK in my ass. I'm so turned on his dick just slips in because he ate me out, (not to mention I was fucked yesterday day so my ass was ready to be filled). So I'm sucking on a BIG WHITE DICK and getting my ASS POUNDED by a BIG WHITE DICK with my PLUMP JUICY BOOTY CHEEKS sticking up jiggling and bouncing. The other 20 men in the room are watching while I suck dick and get fucked. I will obey my masters, I am a BLACK BIG BOOTY CHOCOLATE SLAVE SISSY for their BIG FAT WHITE COCKS!!

I took my master's dicks for an hour, they took turns in my ass. All 21 10 INCH LONG WHITE COCKS in my ass and mouth. They opened me up. They made me feel like a little Slut, a BIG BOOTY FAGGOT. I've never felt this used and useful. They came on my ass, my face, my back but no one came inside of me because the last BIG COCK MASTER was the GRAND MASTER, the 14 INCH FAT JUICY DICK I SUCKED in the car. The driver. He was the GRAND MASTER COCK LORD. And I just payed there with my face down and ass up waiting for him. He walks over and commands me to SUCK every dick in the room before I get to take his dick. So I sucked all the other 21 BIG WHITE COCKS in a circle, they just stepped over for their turns. I SUCKED every single guy in there until they came, and I sucked them in groups to make sure everybody got a lot of slop on their dick.

(the first 5 HUGE WHITE COCKS I sucked took 40mins to cum, and they all came in my mouth and I swallowed their loads;

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK, SLURP, SUCK, SLOB*

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP*

*SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP SUCK*)

(the second 5 BIG WHITE DICKS I slurped were my favorite because they complimented me as I sucked them off, and one of them said it was his first time getting throated by a black boy so I gave have an extra special suck;

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK, SLURP, SUCK, SLOB*

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP*

Me:

"For you I want to WORSHIP this BIG DICK proper because it's your first time feeling CHOCOLATE LIPS on your dick"

*SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP SUCK SLOP SLOBBER SUCK SUCKY DROOLY SUCK*)

(after I slurped those 5 for an hour, the next five walked in, and they wanted a little more, so I fucked all of them. Their SUPER GIGANTIC LONG & THIN WHITE DICKS pounded my ass so well. So DEEP in my BOOTY!!;

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK, SLURP, SUCK, SLOB*

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

*SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP*

*SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP SUCK*

(doggystyle fucking, & verbal dominance)

BWC MASTERS:

"YEA, YOU CHOCOLATE BIG BOOTY BITCH BOY! SUCK AND FUCK OUR COCKS."

"TAKE THIS BIG WHITE DICK IN YOUR FAT BOOTY YOU BLACK FAGGOT WHORE!"

"SUCK THIS DICK WHILE YOU TAKE THAT BIG WHITE COCK IN YOUR BIG CHOCOLATE BOOTY, BOY!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A CHOCOLATE FAG!!"

"TAKE THIS DICK LIKE THE SISSY SLAVE YOU ARE!"

(me replying to all of them, while screaming and moaning from being fucked;

"YES MASTERS!")

So I did anther GANGBANG and now I've still got more urge to suck more dick. So as my luck would have it, I've got more dicks to suck! So I do, i suck another group of 5 JUICY WHITE DICKS! (I'm more verbal with these guys ;).

Me the DICK SUCKING FAGGOT;

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

"Ooo Yes baby grab the back of my head while I suck your BIG WHITE DICK, OWN ME!!"

*SUCK, SLURP, SUCK, SLOB*

"I love slurping on this LONG JUICY WHITE DICK, I'm such a worthless Slave!"

*SUCK, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK*

"Make my WHORISH BLACK LIPS DEEPTHROAT your BIG WHITE COCK while I stroke 2 other 12" IVORY DICKS in my hands."

*SUCK SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP*

"MASTERS, I live to serve your GIANT DICKS, I'm your CHOCOLATE FAGGOT SLAVE!!"

*SLURP SUCK SUCK SLOP SUCK*

"I LOVE SUCKING DICK, MASTER! Please BIG WHITE DICK MASTERS, CUM ON MY FACE!!"

So after I said that, my last group of MASTERS all came on my face. LOADS of THICK CUM all over my face, and I kept SUCKING DICK for 3mins. I love sucking dick with cum on my face! It makes me feel like a real slut when I have cum on my face, with 2 dicks in my hands and a JUICY DICK in my mouth. My purpose as a FAGGOT SLAVE is most fulfilled when my BIG WHITE COCK MASTERS are emptied of their CUM LOADS.

So I'm still on my knees covered in cum, and 20 HUNG WHITE MASTERS are standing around striking their LONG cum drained dicks, and the driver comes out from behind them with his 14 INCH COCK HANGING and THROBBING. I completely forgot about him, I'm so DICK DRUNK. He looks at me and says,

GRAND MASTER COCK LORD:

"YOU READY TO GET FUCKED PROPERLY FAGGOT?"

I was actually exhausted but I'm a good faggot so I just replied the way I'm supposed to,

DICK SUCKING FAGGOT:

"YES Da- I mean, YES MASTER."

| to be continued |