Big Box Store Reunion Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers

My cock started to fold and she let go saying, "ya, that's a mess." She got up and I felt a towel fall to my chest.

"Here you go, clean up time."

"Can I take my blind fold off now?" I asked.

"Just a second... ok, now it's ok" she replied.

I stripped off my blindfold, Michael was sitting in her chair. Her robe was back in place, her legs were crossed and her right leg was sticking out and exposed up to mid-thigh. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

I cleaned myself off and pulled my pants up. I buckled them and sat down.

"Thank you for the consideration at the end. I needed that." I said.

Michael waved her new bottle of Ice at me, "you're completely welcome. It was, well... actually kinda nice."

"and Mr. Wiggles?, does Mr. Wiggles pass the test?"

"Oh y..." Michael started to say and then stopped seeming to catch herself, "he was very good, a talented tongue. But... "

There was a silence.

"But..." I said.

She looked deep in thought, "but... something felt missing."

"Missing?"

"Yes, like incomplete, something missing." she explained.

It struck me, "oh I'll, bet I know."

Michael raised her eyebrows, "then share."

"Simple," I began, "the last time you were with a man did you make love?"

"Ya, my ex." she said.

"And when you're with a woman do you use dildos or strap-ons?"

She shook her head, "no."

I gestured, "well there it is, when your with a man you expect penetration, fucking. It's what you're used to."

"Well there was always the pressure to, along with blowjobs, I hate those" she mused.

"Then look how lucky you are, you just had sex without having penetration. No pressure, no uncomfortableness, no excessive mess. Friends conducting an experiment, an assessment." I explained.

She paused for a while, thinking and glancing up at me, "so, you don't want to fuck me?"

I sat forward and said, "Good Lord Michael, I wanted to do that the first time I saw you. Don't ask me why, simply something about you. I can't explain it."

She smiled and sat back.

I looked at the clock and realized we'd been there 2 hours. Jumping up I said, "Holy crap, I've got to get going." She didn't get up and I stepped to the back of her chair. Leaning over to look her in the face I said, "see you soon, I hope" and kissed her lightly on the lips.

To my surprise she kissed me back and opened her lips. Our tongues dueled for a moment as arousal returned. On impulse my right hand went to her left breast which was covered by the silk robe at the same time her left hand went to the back of my head.

She didn't object or move my hand away so I squeezed her breast gently only for a moment, long enough to feel an erect nipple. Then I broke the kiss, smiled at her and said, "I'll see you later."

OK... that was a week ago and she's left me 2 messages to get in touch with her. We're meeting tomorrow evening, again at her place. I'm not sure I should go because I can see it written that there shall be fucking. I'm conflicted...

Such is life I suppose. Begin the morality play of the mind.

oggyoggy
oggyoggy
164 Followers
12